Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,278 members, 7,943,609 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 07:26 PM

Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. (1045858 Views)

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! / Romancelanders Chat Room / For Flirting, Chatting. Nothing is Off Topic (Free Trade Zone) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2106) (2107) (2108) (2109) (2110) (2111) (2112) ... (2600) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 08, 2013
xynerise:
Gowon was too lazy to fry groundnut
Historian dont teach me nonsense! angry
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by xynerise: 10:04am On Oct 08, 2013
Smartie gurl: Oga Jeff i hail ohh
Sweetheart kedu?
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by xynerise: 10:07am On Oct 08, 2013
Ishsoph:
Historian dont teach me nonsense! angry
I have gone beyond being a historian. I am an archeologist
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Smartiegurl(f): 10:10am On Oct 08, 2013
xynerise:
Sweetheart kedu?
I'm fine ohh. Have you seen Modella around?
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 08, 2013
xynerise:
I am a priest.
I mean unless God changed the person

1. Pls as a priest, teach your adherents to fear God sicerely from the heart
2. Teach them that they are responsible for their actions and inactions
3. Melt out necessary punishment to evildoers so that the others will know that God doers not condone it.
4. Dont live off them and stop preaching prosperity(they wont see any wrong in cutting corners to make wealth as long as you'll have your share on behalf of God)
5. Above all live a simple life and they'll imitate you.

That is one of the surest ways to make Nigerians think twice before they do anything that burders on illegality since they like to think that they belong to God(Loves to worship God and frowns on person who choose to do otherwise). And whenever they mistakenly flouts the law they wont complain when forced to take responsibility for their actions.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 08, 2013
xynerise:
I have gone beyond being a historian. I am an archeologist
No wonder you are called an Antelope!
You excavate antelopes from their burrows cheesy

Smartie gurl: Oga Jeff i hail ohh
shocked shocked
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by xynerise: 10:17am On Oct 08, 2013
Smartie gurl: I'm fine ohh. Have you seen Modella around?
Ya. I saw her last night
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by xynerise: 10:18am On Oct 08, 2013
Ishsoph:

1. Pls as a priest, teach your adherents to fear God sicerely from the heart
2. Teach them that they are responsible for their actions and inactions
3. Melt out necessary punishment to evildoers so that the others will know that God doers not condone it.
4. Dont live off them and stop preaching prosperity(they wont see any wrong in cutting corners to make wealth as long as you'll have your share on behalf of God)
5. Above all live a simple life and they'll imitate you.

That is one of the surest ways to make Nigerians think twice before they do anything that burders on illegality since they like to think that they belong to God(Loves to worship God and frowns on person who choose to do otherwise). And whenever they mistakenly flouts the law they wont complain when forced to take responsibility for their actions.
Save your rigmarole. I know these things
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Smartiegurl(f): 10:19am On Oct 08, 2013
Ishsoph:

shocked shocked
why u shocked?
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Smartiegurl(f): 10:20am On Oct 08, 2013
xynerise:
Ya. I saw her last night
alright, is really been a while though.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by xynerise: 10:20am On Oct 08, 2013
Ishsoph:

And humans too...... I exhume them grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by xynerise: 10:21am On Oct 08, 2013
Smartie gurl: alright, is really been a while though.
Ya, where have u been?
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 08, 2013
xynerise:
Save your rigmarole. I know these things

Yet you keep milking them dry, and they keep flouting the laws to fill your coffers and expect not to be responsible for their actions?

Priest dont teach me nonsense angry
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 08, 2013
Smartie gurl: why u shocked?

Surprised that 70 year olds bears such youngy names tongue
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by xynerise: 10:32am On Oct 08, 2013
Ishsoph:

Yet you keep milking them dry, and they keep flouting the laws to fill your coffers and expect not to be responsible for their actions?

Priest dont teach me nonsense angry
I am different. I pay my tithe too tongue
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 08, 2013
xynerise:
I am different. I pay my tithe too tongue
Into your pocket na tongue
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by xynerise: 10:39am On Oct 08, 2013
Ishsoph:
Into your pocket na tongue
So far say I pay am tongue
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by UjSizzle(f): 10:40am On Oct 08, 2013
Allo Allo
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 08, 2013
uj_sizzle: Allo Allo

hmmm
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 08, 2013
xynerise:
So far say I pay am tongue
Godly scam cheesy
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by xynerise: 10:57am On Oct 08, 2013
uj_sizzle: Allo Allo
Uju sneezes, whats up?
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by myorgasma: 10:58am On Oct 08, 2013
Na wa o shocked
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by xynerise: 10:58am On Oct 08, 2013
Ishsoph:
Godly scam cheesy
Thats blasphemy undecided
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 08, 2013
xynerise:
Thats blasphemy undecided
In what better way could I have put it since you scam people in the name of God? undecided

And the emoticon you put shows you are undecided whether it a blasphemy or not.
Well since you are confused, let me tell you - its not! cool
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by larride(m): 11:57am On Oct 08, 2013
Ishsoph:
In what better way could I have put it since you scam people in the name of God? undecided

And the emoticon you put shows you are undecided whether it a blasphemy or not.
Well since you are confused, let me tell you - its not! cool

cool
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 08, 2013
larride:

cool
Pikin, are you done with your daily chores?
Remember everything ur dad told you before leaving this morning o!
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Caseless: 12:33pm On Oct 08, 2013
Vanneni: *wipes off his tears* Stop crying. I carry you in my heart always so where ever I go, you go. kiss kiss tongue grin
this is sumtuous! Expect same frm me.
Do u hav any place specifically in mind or u ar stil thinking on whr 2 go spend some time?
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Caseless: 12:35pm On Oct 08, 2013
Ishsoph:
Godly scam cheesy
it is blasphemous! Stfu, roo!
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Caseless: 12:41pm On Oct 08, 2013
Ishsoph:
Godly scam cheesy
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by MrCork: 12:51pm On Oct 08, 2013
...ok..which of u Locky ladies want to toast me? wink
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Smartiegurl(f): 12:52pm On Oct 08, 2013
xynerise:
Ya, where have u been?
been a little busy ohh..
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Smartiegurl(f): 12:55pm On Oct 08, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
...ok..which of u Locky ladies want to toast me? wink
who would like to toast a Cock......

(1) (2) (3) ... (2106) (2107) (2108) (2109) (2110) (2111) (2112) ... (2600) (Reply)

*lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.