Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,279 members, 7,943,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 07:28 PM

Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. (1045859 Views)

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! / Romancelanders Chat Room / For Flirting, Chatting. Nothing is Off Topic (Free Trade Zone) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2105) (2106) (2107) (2108) (2109) (2110) (2111) ... (2600) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 08, 2013
larride:

shocked don't tell me you don't know that they are both transgendered
Shut up kid! angry

Erm @ Antelope what's there in saying it again since I missed the post?
Tell me nau embarassed
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by xynerise: 9:12am On Oct 08, 2013
larride:

Of course cool
Your fada grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by xynerise: 9:14am On Oct 08, 2013
Ishsoph:
Shut up kid! angry

Erm @ Antelope what's there in saying it again since I missed the post?
Tell me nau embarassed
Adam and Eve
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by larride(m): 9:14am On Oct 08, 2013
El Guapo:

Couldnt help but notice that Bin has been trolling in there not cos he wanted to inject a resurgence but for a MOD position.

What happens when he gets turned down and i get the nod?

We'd be burying an eccentric suicidal Nl'ander the nxt day. cheesy

grin grin i think he's gonna take it in good faith and just move on just like when he was disqualified from being the Joke section poster of the year. If anyone deserve to be the new mod over there then its BIN GBAGBO.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 08, 2013
xynerise:
You are a first class antelope angry
Ah ah!
What did I do wrong now if not state the fact?
Mind telling us the story of the Nigerian/Biafran war you alluded to yesterday? smiley
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by larride(m): 9:16am On Oct 08, 2013
Ishsoph:
Shut up kid! angry

[

angry me kid?

xynerise:
Your fada grin

Your fada yansh angry
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 08, 2013
xynerise:
I work with LAPD cool

Los Angeles

Would you shut the gob up Uncle?

Its not like you do lie for a living! embarassed

You're in Kogi State and its clearly Lokoja Armed Police Dogs LAPD wink
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by larride(m): 9:17am On Oct 08, 2013
Ishsoph:
Ah ah!
Mind telling us the story of the Nigerian/Biafran war you alluded to yesterday? smiley

Yes, yes, yes

Pa antelope
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 08, 2013
larride:

You talking back to me? You will pay your school fees for yourself. Make you sure you clean the house. Don't bring those dirty girls into my house or else..............angry

Does your father know you are tapping him each morning cos its a case of Identity theft o grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by larride(m): 9:20am On Oct 08, 2013
El Guapo:

Don't mind uncle jare.

Bia come, how's your work in Yobe going? I heard you were transferred to join the New Yobe Police Department (NYPD) is that true? undecided
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 08, 2013
xynerise:
Adam and Eve
Looks like amma shop for my lil nephew wink
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 08, 2013
larride:

grin grin i think he's gonna take it in good faith and just move on just like when he was disqualified from being the Joke section poster of the year. If anyone deserve to be the new mod over there then its BIN GBAGBO.

People i'm sorry, this man knows nothing about revolution.

He'd probably be a big fan of the fascism or Nascism movements!

Yo type would vote in Charles Taylor as President if given the chance cheesy
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by larride(m): 9:21am On Oct 08, 2013
Ishsoph:

Does your father know you are tapping him each morning cos its a case of Identity theft o grin

Your fada grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 08, 2013
larride:

Don't mind uncle jare.

Bia come, how's your work in Yobe going? I heard you were transferred to join the New Yobe Police Department (NYPD) is that true? undecided

Yobe?

Is that a Nigerian fruit? tongue

Sounds like my favorite marshmallow cheesy
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by larride(m): 9:24am On Oct 08, 2013
El Guapo:

People i'm sorry, this man knows nothing about revolution.

He'd probably be a big fan of the fascism or Nascism movements!

Yo type would vote in Charles Taylor as President if given the chance cheesy

BIN GBAGBO still remain the no 1 candidate to be the mod of that section. We Projans are solidly behind him. You know that Projan rule that section. cool
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by larride(m): 9:26am On Oct 08, 2013
El Guapo:

Yobe?

Is that a Nigerian fruit? tongue

Sounds like my favorite mashmallow cheesy

Are you confused? You confessed openly that you work with NYPD, why the sudden change like a chameleon.

Busted.

This dude is a lair.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by xynerise: 9:26am On Oct 08, 2013
Ishsoph:
Ah ah!
Ya. Ojukwu killed Adolphos Adolf Hitler in the war
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by xynerise: 9:27am On Oct 08, 2013
El Guapo:

Your popsy grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by larride(m): 9:28am On Oct 08, 2013
xynerise:

Jesus shocked Tell me more uncle, but I was told in school that Adolf Hitler is the right hand man of Ojukwu, so why did Ojukwu kill him embarassed
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 08, 2013
larride:

BIN GBAGBO still remain the no 1 candidate to be the mod of that section. We Projans are solidly behind him. You know that Projan rule that section. cool

Oh...

Is this what its all about? Giving yo boss some undeserved backing?

Well, if yo boss Bin cant stamp a major resurgence in there now, how do you expect him to achieve that as a busy MOD?

And if you think he's good enough to man that position, why need me back?

This all looking like the US Govt seeking for the services of an Ex-militia [me] they abandoned in a mission, probably Romania. cheesy
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by xynerise: 9:31am On Oct 08, 2013
larride:

Jesus shocked Tell me more uncle, but I was told in school that Adolf Hitler is the right hand man of Ojukwu, so why did Ojukwu kill him embarassed
Your teacher at school forgot to tell you Hitler was a Saboteur?
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by larride(m): 9:34am On Oct 08, 2013
El Guapo:

Oh...

Is this what its all about? Giving yo boss some undeserved backing?

Well, if yo boss Bin cant stamp a major resurgence in there now, how do you expect him to achieve that as a busy MOD?

And if you think he's good enough to man that position, why need me back?

This all looking like the US Govt seeking for the services of an Ex-militia [me] they abandoned in a mission, probably Romania. cheesy

Toh

Nobody needs you to become a mod smiley but at least why abandon the section like that? I only see your brake light at the bar and na chicks u dey find go there. You need Jesus.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 08, 2013
larride:

Parents who're reading this comment as guets, pls dont send ya kids to Schools in Warri.

This man is a living witness of how egregious their history teacher was. grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 08, 2013
xynerise:

El our 70 years old is suffering a relapse(amnesia)
Remember his drugs plssss?
We still love him embarassed
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by larride(m): 9:35am On Oct 08, 2013
xynerise:
Your teacher at school forgot to tell you Hitler was a Saboteur?

Yes, I knew that teacher didn't complete the story. Tell me what really happened uncle. I want to know. embarassed
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by larride(m): 9:39am On Oct 08, 2013
El Guapo:

Parents who're reading this comment as guets, pls dont send ya kids to Schools in Warri.

This man is a living witness of how egregious their history teacher was. grin

Smhs for you.

You don't know that Germany is a city in Enugu? You need a better history teacher, I can recommend one for you. He's a professional and reputable historian
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by xynerise: 9:49am On Oct 08, 2013
larride:

Yes, I knew that teacher didn't complete the story. Tell me what really happened uncle. I want to know. embarassed
What else do you want to know?
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by xynerise: 9:52am On Oct 08, 2013
For the records, Gowon begged Ojukwu groundnut in the army and he refused to give him. That was what started the war.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 08, 2013
xynerise: For the records, Gowon begged Ojukwu groundnut in the army and he refused to give him. That was what started the war.
cheesy grin grin
Shoulda been the other way round since Gowon people produce groundnut in even commerciall quantities.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by larride(m): 10:00am On Oct 08, 2013
xynerise: For the records, Gowon begged Ojukwu groundnut in the army and he refused to give him. That was what started the war.

Pa antelope, you are indeed wise.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by xynerise: 10:00am On Oct 08, 2013
Ishsoph:
cheesy grin grin
Shoulda been the other way round since Gowon people produce groundnut in even commerciall quantities.
Gowon was too lazy to fry groundnut
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Smartiegurl(f): 10:01am On Oct 08, 2013
Oga Jeff i hail ohh

(1) (2) (3) ... (2105) (2106) (2107) (2108) (2109) (2110) (2111) ... (2600) (Reply)

*lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.