Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,831 members, 7,915,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:57 PM

Natforce Recruitment And Training - Jobs/Vacancies (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Natforce Recruitment And Training (319083 Views)

Natforce-ng.org Live Updating Kwara State / Natforce Latest News / Natforce Calling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by BNLR(m): 8:23am On Nov 06, 2013
Honestly speaking, I am a kind of a person who hardly fall into scam, so this could make me not to believe in anything again, but trust me, i had miss a lot of opportunity, I can remember i was asked to Pay 20K for a slot into FMC job last year, which i believe it is a scam untill the applicant start receiving appointment letter. Now still on the Matter. I always console myself with the fact that God is going to do the best, but in life it is good to take risk
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Bigsolo88: 11:11am On Nov 06, 2013
orlando82: what should we do den if they aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ after †̥ђε̲̣̣̣̥ money aπϑ moreso Ђɑ̤̥̈̊vε̲̣̣̣̥ U̶̲̥̅̊ got same msg on Ūя̲̅ fone before? If yes whc command nd did U̶̲̥̅̊ paY?

its left to u to decide... we'v done d training several months ago.. go n experience it if u wish.. shallom!!
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by orlando82(m): 12:07pm On Nov 06, 2013
Bigsolo88:

its left to u to decide... we'v done d training several months ago.. go n experience it if u wish.. shallom!!
. Whc command, nd W̶̲̥̅̊H̲̣̣̣̥є̲̣̣̣̥rє̲̣̣̣̥ did U̶̲̥̅̊ train plz wat aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ Ūя̲̅ experinces dir
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Bigsolo88: 12:57pm On Nov 06, 2013
"obo ngbe obo gun ope"
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by glamorgan: 2:40pm On Nov 06, 2013
People that are called for training should endure to go without confused mindset, whether the exprience is negative or positive, it pays to be on safer side.

People that makes difference in life had taken one risk on the other and NATFORCE wouldn't be an exception. I'm an applicant and I made myself close to the information going around and strongly believed in this org. Also I'm not new in the system but if you say ''education is cost try ignorance''
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by femarse: 3:34am On Nov 07, 2013
My name Ȋ̝̊̅$ john from Ibadan,I applied with my cv about 3months ago here in Ibadan Oyo state just yesterday I got a message on my phone that I av been selected for imanatforce and am going to pay 20k in one specify sky bank account. That the training will be held at Ise Emure Ekiti nysc camp between 8dec -21dec 2013. Ȋ̝̊̅$ this not a scam? Plz can anybody explain to me before they dube me
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by femarse: 3:45am On Nov 07, 2013
@Bigsolo88 plz when U̶̲̥̅̊. Paid d money and U̶̲̥̅̊. Attended d trainin several months ago, did U̶̲̥̅̊. By any chance been given ur appointment letter and and how much are they paying you @least U̶̲̥̅̊. Av d experience of it plz protect us from been scammed abeg
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Bigsolo88: 5:30am On Nov 07, 2013
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Dmail(m): 5:57am On Nov 07, 2013
Why is anybody not talking about been paid and the pay grade. Doesn't seems to be a volunteer job or is it?
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by femarse: 10:24am On Nov 07, 2013
Please everybody I beg U̶̲̥̅̊. In d name of God don't waste ur money av neva seen W̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ɪ̣̝̇я̲̣̥? U̶̲̥̅̊. Wil be asked by an organization to pay d sum of 20k in one undefined account number. There Ȋ̝̊̅$ no ignorance of d law. They are bunch of fools that want to play on Nigerians job seekers make thunder fire them 419 and I do pity those that will be used as scape goat mehn sharp ur eyes and shine it very well be wise. Sanni john

1 Like

Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by markluv: 12:51am On Nov 08, 2013
pls is d info correct abt 20k, from d bank n from NATForce. Ibadan molete. pls someone should give us report
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Isiterere(m): 4:35am On Nov 08, 2013
Bigsolo88:

07032068318. eni toba leti kogbo oun ti EMI nso fun ijo
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Olamioye: 12:50pm On Nov 08, 2013
I
hv paid up to 60k since a yr ago nd now dey ar askin me 4 20k 4
trainin, mba, i dnt hv any money to pay u but if u dnt give me job after
i hv paid above 60k.....oyo state command director, i knw u by name, ADIE IRANA KIISE OHUN AJEGBE. am watchin U b4
reportin U nd God is also watchin U. Friends, shine ur eyes nd mind, b
watchful.
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 08, 2013
glamorgan: There is no need for anyone to condemn this organisation, most of us are only selfish and we failed to see beyond our immediate problems or do you think the DG and its crew are at rest over this matter ? they are struggling harder to an extent of being arrested several times without lookn back.how many of you have been locked up in police cell before fightn a course ? Instead of you guys to put your blame on the custom, IGP, NSA, minister of finance and our so call national assembly for this retrogression, but you prefer to raise abusive tongue on hope to come. Well if anyone seized to believe in this , I think there is an option to walk away.
Uar sick.
I think u nid medical attention."Hiss"
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 08, 2013
Uar such a reasonable person.I kno som fools wil stil be thr victims.
Had once fell in2 their traps,it was only God dat collected my money bac 4 me.I went to d so-called trainin,it was all nonsence.
Som of dis guys encouragin u 2 mak d payment ar one of dem.they works 2geda.

femarse: Please everybody I beg U̶̲̥̅̊. In d name of God don't waste ur money av neva seen W̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ɪ̣̝̇я̲̣̥? U̶̲̥̅̊. Wil be asked by an organization to pay d sum of 20k in one undefined account number. There Ȋ̝̊̅$ no ignorance of d law. They are bunch of fools that want to play on Nigerians job seekers make thunder fire them 419 and I do pity those that will be used as scape goat mehn sharp ur eyes and shine it very well be wise. Sanni john
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Bigsolo88: 7:22pm On Nov 08, 2013

1 Like

Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by glamorgan: 8:37pm On Nov 08, 2013
[quote author=Piresios]
Uar sick.
I think u nid medical attention."Hiss

For the fact that this is a faceless platform does't mean you should be mannerless and abusive. I have avoided to cross anyone's path. And if you concluded that I'm one of the officials so be it, but nobody can change my belief. You have your reasons why you don't trust the org. But always show a good character when you're commenting. We will see who is sick btw you and I, time will tell.

1 Like

Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Bigsolo88: 9:12pm On Nov 08, 2013
[quote author=glamorgan][/quote]

i rili pity ur ignorance believe... "igbeyin lonye oloku ada"
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by glamorgan: 9:25pm On Nov 08, 2013
Bigsolo88:

i rili pity ur ignorance believe... "igbeyin lonye oloku ada"

Thank you, I don't need to be pitied by anybody, I have what I do and I don't rely solely on natforce, I'm not ignorant, I follow their activities and well informed.

1 Like

Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Bigsolo88: 10:03pm On Nov 08, 2013
glamorgan:

Thank you, I don't need to be pitied by anybody, I have what I do and I don't rely solely on natforce.

now u r talking
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Olamioye: 12:01am On Nov 09, 2013
@glamorgan, wht do u mean by, time wil tell, how can u give meanin to dt. For how long, since when, when will dt b, Dey ar just not sincere nd faithful joooo.
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Olamioye: 12:04am On Nov 09, 2013
@glamorgan, wht do u mean by, time wil tell, for how lon, since when, til when, ds people ar not sincere nd faithful to us joooo.... fed. govt hav no plan, am tellin u.
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by glamorgan: 12:28pm On Nov 09, 2013
@olamioye,
There is nothing I can say to convince you over this issue than for you to follow your mind and my advice on the guy you gave money to, is to meet him in person since you knew him and iron out things with him.
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by harkev: 3:30pm On Nov 09, 2013
Lolz! LWKMOooooo.....
My people don dey vex ow....
The truth be sey, NATFORCE means well for all of us but, E be like sey water plenty pass dem garri! Anyways, they need our collective prayers!
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Olamioye: 5:31pm On Nov 09, 2013
[quote

author=glamorgan]@olamioye,
There is nothing I can say to convince you over this issue than for
you to follow your mind and my advice on the guy you gave money to, is
to meet him in person since you knew him and iron out things with
him.[/quote]
Do U think dey hv any money to refound ni, let just b watching b4
reportin them, am tellin u, if na dube, they themselves nd thier generatns wii
regret been born.
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by akinsdan: 7:43pm On Nov 09, 2013
Let natforce DG com oppenly on air nd let us all kw our stand. Som say is real y som say is a scam.he shuld be in the position to give us rest of mind or where tins are abt natforce instead of organising training again.we dat dey ve trainng has nt yield any positive result nd dey re organising anothe trainnig for ppl. Dat wil confuse ppl of corse.all i kw is dat whatever we re doing in this life one day we re going to give d accout to our creator.
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by orlando82(m): 10:16pm On Nov 10, 2013
Weada U̶̲̥̅̊ ppu bliv ΐτ̅ or U̶̲̥̅̊ dnt its left †̥̥ọ̥ U̶̲̥̅̊ nd its left †̥̥ọ̥ those that bliv in NATFORCE but mind dis is a federal job not state job.....whc i bliv every body on T̶̲̥̅̊h̶̲̥̅̊Ȋ̝̊̅̄ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ forum aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ not from oyo state only if they aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ planning †̥̥ọ̥ dupe U̶̲̥̅̊ in oyo state aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ they planning †̥̥ọ̥ dupe them in anoda state too in †̥ђε̲̣̣̣̥ name ☀̤̣̈̇f 1 organization whc is NATFORCE? Ppu form sokoto command aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ there too likewise ekiti ondo nd some oda state lyk dat. Wen they start civil defence is abt 20yrs ago nd d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ r doing ΐτ̅ voluntary not until baba iyabo's regime dat make civil defence something till today but plz everybody here should follow his or her mind stop descouraging ppu dat Ђɑ̤̥̈̊vε̲̣̣̣̥ interest nd dnt encounrange who doesn't need ΐτ̅. But for reasonable assurance ☀̤̣̈̇f T̶̲̥̅̊h̶̲̥̅̊Ȋ̝̊̅̄ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ job U̶̲̥̅̊ can google search A̶̲̥̅̊ℓℓ †̥ђε̲̣̣̣̥ job under federal agency nd check law enforcement maybe U̶̲̥̅̊ r going †̥̥ọ̥ undastnd ΐτ̅ more better.....thankz dats what i can say for n̶̲̥̅̊o̲̣̥w̶̲̥̅̊ but unbeliver shu G̶̲̥̅Õ̸̮̮̲̣̣̥ nd mark ma word NATFORCE is real. (If U̶̲̥̅̊ r intrested †̥̥ọ̥ become one ☀̤̣̈̇f †̥ђε̲̣̣̣̥ NATFORCE officer kwara command i Ђɑ̤̥̈̊vε̲̣̣̣̥ †̥ђε̲̣̣̣̥ info 08070775897) call ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ will giv U̶̲̥̅̊ guide line
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Bigsolo88: 1:47am On Nov 11, 2013
orlando82: Weada U̶̲̥̅̊ ppu bliv ΐτ̅ or U̶̲̥̅̊ dnt its left †̥̥ọ̥ U̶̲̥̅̊ nd its left †̥̥ọ̥ those that bliv in NATFORCE but mind dis is a federal job not state job.....whc i bliv every body on T̶̲̥̅̊h̶̲̥̅̊Ȋ̝̊̅̄ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ forum aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ not from oyo state only if they aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ planning †̥̥ọ̥ dupe U̶̲̥̅̊ in oyo state aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ they planning †̥̥ọ̥ dupe them in anoda state too in †̥ђε̲̣̣̣̥ name ☀̤̣̈̇f 1 organization whc is NATFORCE? Ppu form sokoto command aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ there too likewise ekiti ondo nd some oda state lyk dat. Wen they start civil defence is abt 20yrs ago nd d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ r doing ΐτ̅ voluntary not until baba iyabo's regime dat make civil defence something till today but plz everybody here should follow his or her mind stop descouraging ppu dat Ђɑ̤̥̈̊vε̲̣̣̣̥ interest nd dnt encounrange who doesn't need ΐτ̅. But for reasonable assurance ☀̤̣̈̇f T̶̲̥̅̊h̶̲̥̅̊Ȋ̝̊̅̄ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ job U̶̲̥̅̊ can google search A̶̲̥̅̊ℓℓ †̥ђε̲̣̣̣̥ job under federal agency nd check law enforcement maybe U̶̲̥̅̊ r going †̥̥ọ̥ undastnd ΐτ̅ more better.....thankz dats what i can say for n̶̲̥̅̊o̲̣̥w̶̲̥̅̊ but unbeliver shu G̶̲̥̅Õ̸̮̮̲̣̣̥ nd mark ma word NATFORCE is real. (If U̶̲̥̅̊ r intrested †̥̥ọ̥ become one ☀̤̣̈̇f †̥ђε̲̣̣̣̥ NATFORCE officer kwara command i Ђɑ̤̥̈̊vε̲̣̣̣̥ †̥ђε̲̣̣̣̥ info 08070775897) call ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ will giv U̶̲̥̅̊ guide line
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Laycorn(m): 10:29am On Nov 14, 2013
I paid 25k to received my own message on 10th of Nov, and i was told to go and pay the some of 20k into one Sky bank acct. Account name: Ocean Nigeria Limited how come? Why not Natforce acct? And i shld report to NYSC camp @Ekiti on the 9th Dec. Infact av step down now bcoz i av no kobo at hand again. Dis thing nah Real 4-1-10 believe me. Frm Ogun state
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 14, 2013
Laycorn: I paid 25k to received my own message on 10th of Nov, and i was told to go and pay the some of 20k into one Sky bank acct. Account name: Ocean Nigeria Limited how come? Why not Natforce acct? And i shld report to NYSC camp @Ekiti on the 9th Dec. Infact av step down now bcoz i av no kobo at hand again. Dis thing nah Real 4-1-10 believe me. Frm Ogun state

So that means yφυ ve over-paid self.
I only tip the guy that attended to me @ their Ibadan office with 5h.
But on a serious note, NAtForce is outta those offer I could consider.

1 Like

Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by orlando82(m): 12:22pm On Nov 15, 2013
Plz ppu here if u dnt have any better things to offer those that intersted nd solemly believe NATFORCE should plz keep off in this forum, stop discouraging officers in embryo here
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Rizin: 5:19pm On Nov 15, 2013
Pls house wia is d office of natforce in lagos. Tnx

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (38) (Reply)

Nigerian Custom Service: Mass Recruitment / Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! / Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.