Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,856 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:17 AM

Natforce Recruitment And Training - Jobs/Vacancies (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Natforce Recruitment And Training (318722 Views)

Natforce-ng.org Live Updating Kwara State / Natforce Latest News / Natforce Calling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Osteve2(m): 8:40pm On Dec 06, 2013
glamorgan: Congratulations everybody but it's still in the cooler !!
What?
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by glamorgan: 9:52pm On Dec 06, 2013
O'steve:
What?

This is to tell you that NATFORCE has got it right at last. NATFORCE ACT has been released. Congratulations to everyone that believed in this course. Don't ask for my source for now because it's still HOT
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by adelekejulius: 10:36am On Dec 07, 2013
glamorgan: Congratulations everybody but it's still in the cooler !!
pls open the cooler joor
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by adelekejulius: 2:15pm On Dec 07, 2013
glamorgan:

This is to tell you that NATFORCE has got it right at last. NATFORCE ACT has been released. Congratulations to everyone that believed in this course. Don't ask for my source for now because it's still HOT
are you very sure cos me I never hear any thin like dat oooO
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Peculiarni(m): 6:02pm On Dec 07, 2013
Another scam from natforce.scammer theif God go punish all natforce officials that are decieving graduates

1 Like

Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by adelekejulius: 6:12pm On Dec 07, 2013
Peculiar ni: Another scam from natforce.scammer theif God go punish all natforce officials that are decieving graduates
lol
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Caroline54: 6:14pm On Dec 07, 2013
Olopa ewo lepe,stop abusing pple on this forum,it left 4 u 2 believe natforce nobody is forcing u
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Bigsolo88: 6:22pm On Dec 07, 2013
Peculiar ni: Another scam from natforce.scammer theif God go punish all natforce officials that are decieving graduates

guy take am easy.. they wil soon see d wrath of God

1 Like

Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by glamorgan: 7:51pm On Dec 07, 2013
Caroline54: Olopa ewo lepe,stop abusing pple on this forum,it left 4 u 2 believe natforce nobody is forcing u
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by glamorgan: 7:59pm On Dec 07, 2013
glamorgan:

My sister, I always feel skeptical about people calling theirselves graduate on this platform,some of them does not even understood the meaning of ''scamming'' because I don't know who is scamming who'' on what basis ?. Instead of them to be patient and do their own research to bring out the truth.Everybody will just want to talk and I wonder what gain I will benefit from you when you found out it was true, continue cursing yourselves, it is just to show the stuff you're made of. I don't force you to believe my story afterall the truth can not hide forever. Most of you feel comfortable listening to negative things but repulse the truth.

Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Peculiarni(m): 9:42pm On Dec 07, 2013
Are you one of their officials?ok if natforce officials are not theif why are they collecting money from job seekers,deceiving them and telling them that they will give them job.ok where is natforce dg right now?he is in police costody..
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by hayvian(m): 5:02am On Dec 08, 2013
Peculiar ni: Are you one of their officials?ok if natforce officials are not theif why are they collecting money from job seekers,deceiving them and telling them that they will give them job.ok where is natforce dg right now?he is in police costody..
but why can't you back your point with the link that proved he was in police costody
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by glamorgan: 7:49am On Dec 08, 2013
Peculiar ni: Are you one of their officials?ok if natforce officials are not theif why are they collecting money from job seekers,deceiving them and telling them that they will give them job.ok where is natforce dg right now?he is in police costody..

No, if I may ask you, do I portray myself in any way as their official ? Or is it because of the information, or do I paste my number so that you can call me ? '' A weak student will always have an excuse and will not ready to learn'' that is what I can say to you. And I advice you to direct your obnoxious questions to direct channel. I will not entertain any of your questions again since I'm not accountable to you.
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Kenn99(m): 8:01am On Dec 08, 2013
i equally head abt d nacent developmt concernin natforce frm dose in Kanu State command as dey was jubilation in deir command last week. bt let's still keep calm cos if it's true, it will certainly b thrown 2d open very soon. bt my fear remains dat an hausa man may take over as d head.
and politicians may equally hijack d recruitment process. hmmmmmm! God will fight 4his children n we shall hld our peace.

No, if I may ask you, do I portray myself in any way as their official ? Or is it because of the information, or do I paste my number so that you can call me ? '' A weak student will always have an excuse and will not ready learn'' that is what I can say to you. And I advice you to direct your obnoxious questions to direct channel. I will not entertain any of your questions again since I'm not accountable to you.[/quote]
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by dipsoney: 9:14am On Dec 08, 2013
cry i av paid 60K NOW ALL THEY CAN SAY IS THAT THE TRAINING HAS BEEN POSTPONSED DUE TO SECURITY REASONS" I A MORE AFRAID THAN CONFIDENT
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Andyg: 11:50am On Dec 08, 2013
thanks bros,they are their agents & are aut there to decieve innocent & jobles naija's
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Andyg: 11:59am On Dec 08, 2013
hayvian: but why can't you back your point with the link that proved he was in police costody
which link ke? Do u need an angel to tell u natforce is a scam. Lets wait & see d end.
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by BUXOMEBONY(f): 2:12pm On Dec 08, 2013
Ekiti training has been postponed for security reasons .i hope the new date will be communicated soon.i still dont want to believe this is scam.
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Peculiarni(m): 2:14pm On Dec 08, 2013
Ok to the unbelievers go and check their website you will see that natforce account has been suspended.a word is enough for the wise
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Peculiarni(m): 2:16pm On Dec 08, 2013
Ok to the unbelievers go and check their website you will see that natforce account has been suspended.a word is enough for the wise my fellow nairalanders beware!
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by adelekejulius: 7:20pm On Dec 08, 2013
U ar nt sincere, tell me which FG job u wnt to apply dat wudnt pay notin less dan 100k, unless some dash u a slot, even d NIS people are paying now bt cos it's already establish agency people dnt mind payin any amount once it vry sure. Am nt one of thre of thre official but wit my finding dis agency is nt a scam, is just dat FG not yet Approve it as real FG agency. Is a risk not scalm
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 08, 2013

My dear peculiar,I wil advic u let dis blind men,leadin thir fellow blinds alone.2014 is @ d door already.
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by habeembolah: 9:33pm On Dec 08, 2013
Pls fellow nairalanders, just checked natforce website nw, ntin is coming up, I tink d site hs been suspended, hmmmm hope dis no b scam
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Bigsolo88: 9:41pm On Dec 08, 2013
dipsoney: cry i av paid 60K NOW ALL THEY CAN SAY IS THAT THE TRAINING HAS BEEN POSTPONSED DUE TO SECURITY REASONS" I A MORE AFRAID THAN CONFIDENT
BUXOMEBONY: Ekiti training has been postponed for security reasons .i hope the new date will be communicated soon.i still dont want to believe this is scam.

Dc is d rite time 4 d clueless officials to buy land n cars wt ur hard earned cash..
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 09, 2013
habeembolah: Pls fellow nairalanders, just checked natforce website nw, ntin is coming up, I tink d site hs been suspended, hmmmm hope dis no b scam

Dat is jus d begining......"Lolxxxxxxxxxxxx
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by denicegq86: 2:03pm On Dec 09, 2013
IF I MAY USE THIS MEANS TO INFORM APPLICANT'S OF A VACANCY IN A WELL ESTABLISHED REAL ESTATE COMPANY FOR THE POSITION OF AN ESTATE ENGINEER WHO WOULD BE IN CHARGE OF ESTATE ENGINEERING DUTIES PREFERABLY A CIVIL OR CONSTRUCTION ENGINEER BSC/POLYTECHNIC HOLDERS PLEASE APPLY VIA hr@sterlinghomesltd.com. RESUME SHOULD BE SENT IN BEFORE 20TH DECEMBER, 2013 TO BE CONSIDERED. THANK YOU
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by hardeyzeena: 5:41pm On Dec 09, 2013
Nawa o, Oyo state training has been postponed until further notice. . . Pls. Is this not really scam?
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by adelekejulius: 7:13pm On Dec 09, 2013
hardeyzeena: Nawa o, Oyo state training has been postponed until further notice. . . Pls. Is this not really scam?
lol, seriously u mak me laugh, is not scam ok, is jst dat thre issue goin on at abuja 4 betterness of agency, just keep praying evry tins we soon be alrit ok
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by akinsdan: 9:01pm On Dec 09, 2013
Glamagan or what do u cal ur self y cant u relise where u got dat information dat d act has been realise.cose we watch d activities of d national assmble everyday nd noting like dat.the motion has be move since match 27 dis yr nd since then nt more.so for us to beliv u back it wit d evidence
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Bigsolo88: 10:40pm On Dec 09, 2013
glamorgan:

www.nairaland.com/yemiight/posts

pls check dc link n tell me how many time Natforce act was release.. very soon another fool will post here next week dt Natforce act has been released.. Abeg who hold d act?

GLAMORGA ACT was released in Dec 6 while d other guy's act was released on 25th of Aug dc same year
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by adelekejulius: 9:39am On Dec 10, 2013
Bigsolo88:

www.nairaland.com/yemiight/posts

pls check dc link n tell me how many time Natforce act was release.. very another fool will post here next week dt Natforce act has been released.. Abeg who hold d act?

GLAMORGA ACT was released in Dec 6 while d other guy's act was released on 25th of Aug dc same year
Some time I read ur post I cnt jst stop laughing, truly Speakin wit d situation of things on that agency it's not 100% Sure to see the light of d day, one thin I believ is dat d agency exist cos I can see in some places on high way especially lagos, the truth of d mater is dat it's nt yet approve as FG agency bt thre leader are working on that day and night to make sure it's duly recognize by govmt, if some say it illegal or scam I wudnt accept dat cos u cnt be illegal and won a case against d almighty custom and ministry of finance, bt one thin I knw is that with prayer notin impossible, so dnt jst criticize them wit out knowin d root of d mater, thou it very hard to believ them wit situation of thins on ground bt dat does not make them illegal, if this thin eventually come up, it a gud thin youth in this nation so try and be positive abt dis agency, may almighty God help us all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (38) (Reply)

Nigerian Custom Service: Mass Recruitment / Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here / Unadvertised Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.