Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,755 members, 7,875,890 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:52 AM

Natforce Recruitment And Training - Jobs/Vacancies (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Natforce Recruitment And Training (318754 Views)

Natforce-ng.org Live Updating Kwara State / Natforce Latest News / Natforce Calling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by omoga1908(m): 10:08pm On Nov 24, 2013
Dis thread is mearnt 4 enlightenment and not 4 public assault and abuses.I've bin on dis thread ova a year and I paid ova 90k in getin 2d training.My training cert is wit me bt I've not received d clarion call 4 d appointment leta.D pesin helping me is close 2 Osita d director general and he's assured me of d legality of Natforce bt I can't count my chickens wen dey'rent laid.As I write,I now wrk wit 1 of d fed govt paralstatals(NSITF)Nigeria social Insurance Trust fund and dey ar paying gd.Bt,I'm not resting my oars in Natforce also so dat d money spent will not b a waste.Evrytin is luck bt u've 2 shine ur eyes and kno who u pay 2.Fraudsters ar many evrywhere and deY'll all hide under d platform of Natforce.Dnt pay a dime in2 any private account.D end sha justify d means.I feel 4 pple dat ar luking 4wad 2 securing governmenta jobs.U've 2 meet d ryt pple and it'll b like a dream.Testimonies shall b urs bt remember,many ar called bt few were chosen.Pray 2 b among d few dat Natforce will do induction 4 soonest.Very real.
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Funso1: 6:57am On Nov 26, 2013
Wt prayer we shall get there
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by BUXOMEBONY(f): 8:02am On Nov 26, 2013
i just pray it is real because Ekiti training is very close.
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by orlando82(m): 9:45am On Nov 26, 2013
Wat can you say to dis? Natforce unbeliever

1 Like

Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by BUXOMEBONY(f): 10:31pm On Nov 26, 2013
i just pray all of these is real
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by musbha: 7:09am On Nov 27, 2013
I don't think there is any federal gov't agency that do seek for training free from jobless aplicanth. Where will a person seeking for job get N20,000 to pay for the training? Think twice.
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by kreamy28(f): 7:21am On Nov 27, 2013
Its-been-a-while-have-added-my-opinion-on-dis-platform-i-guess-NATFORCE-issue-is-a-risk-tin-for-those-who-dnt-mind-d-risk-go-in-20k-fees-is-clearly-stated-that-its-for-accomodation-n-feeding-i-guess-if-anybody-going-for-d-training-cant-pay-d-amount-should-either-plan-where-to-sleep-n-wat-to-eat-for-dat-2weeks-i-rest-my-case.GOD-BLESS-U-ALL
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Bigsolo88: 6:10pm On Nov 27, 2013
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Caroline54: 7:26pm On Nov 27, 2013
Guys dont get ur self worried about this natforce,if ur mind goes 4 it follow it deligently so dat at d end u we not regret not paying 4 d training,dont get urself discourage abt wot some pple are posting.relax ur mind n follow it.all i know is by jan next year we shall all know our faith abt natforce but i so much believe that it is real
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by danielhans(m): 9:18pm On Nov 27, 2013
[/color]
orlando82: Wat can you say to dis? Natforce unbeliever
[color=#990000]
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by glamorgan: 9:34pm On Nov 27, 2013
Bigsolo88: where did u gt all dc junks frm? i attended d court case several times b4 winning.. guy abeg shine ur eyes.. uhnn?

You're were not the only one that attended the court case, you're free to remain adamant and pessimistic about the whole thing, it changes nothing and for d fact that is coming late does not mean it will not come to be . Well everybody will be served according to his or her own believe.
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 28, 2013
Those of u claimin dt Natforce is real,if I may ask'whr is ur DG presently' ? (Police custody)rite?Hmmm!I jus pity som so_called graduates here.
Shine ur eyes,in other 2 seeing clearly.notin lik natforce.
Even gorvment wants 2 scrap som of dis para-minitry.let alone approvin 1 yeye dumpForce.
Nxt yr is approachin,we shal al c wit our naked eyes d end of dis natfalse again.
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by orlando82(m): 2:24pm On Nov 28, 2013
Piresios: Those of u claimin dt Natforce is real,if I may ask'whr is ur DG presently' ? (Police custody)rite?Hmmm!I jus pity som so_called graduates here.
Even gorvment wants 2 scrap som of dis para-minitry.let alone approvin 1 yeye dumpForce.
Nxt yr is approachin,we shal al c wit our naked eyes d end of dis natfalse again.
if DG is in police custody dat means u too dat u posting it here is in police custody too, and u have to convince ppu here wit paper dat report dis. If you don't have anytin to do stop disturbing Ppu dat have many things to do ♡⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥OK⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥♡ cos natforce is real
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Bigsolo88: 4:16pm On Nov 28, 2013
Piresios: Those of u claimin dt Natforce is real,if I may ask'whr is ur DG presently' ? (Police custody)rite?Hmmm!I jus pity som so_called graduates here.

my lady.. January is here.. oju re iran re..
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Ajumite: 7:10pm On Nov 28, 2013
Life it-self is about risk. Do you know that you can still succeed and get to where God destined for you without natforce? Just relax ur mind. It's well wt natforce.
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Bigsolo88: 10:06pm On Nov 28, 2013
Ajumite: Life it-self is about risk. Do you know that you can still succeed and get to where God destined for you without natforce? Just relax ur mind. It's well wt natforce.

i hail u senior man/woman... u reason n talk like some1 wt functioning obloganta..
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Bigsolo88: 12:49am On Nov 29, 2013

1 Like

Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by glamorgan: 4:56pm On Nov 29, 2013
For those that believed govt is not ready to create additional agency like NATFORCE are only living behind the time and to let them know that NATFORCE is the initiative of ECOWAS not just Fed.govt.
To put more light into this--Nnenna Ukeje(PDP)was the sponsor of the bill to estabilish a commission to control small arms and light weapons,that presently a total of 14 ECOWAS memeber state have complied with provision of 2006 convention, sadly only remaining country in the sub-region wtout a national commission is Nigeria.
Opposing the motion was. Hon. Robinson Uwak(PDP).argued that establishing a commission to control SALW(small arms and light weapons) was tantamount to proliferation of govt agencies, but when the issue was put to question by the deputy speaker, Hon.Emeka Ihedioha who presided over the session, it was an overwhelming approval of the bill.
This is not to encourage anybody to join NATFORCE but to stop misleading people wt false stories.

1 Like

Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by glamorgan: 6:10pm On Nov 29, 2013
[quote author=Bigsolo88]Eni toba leti kogbo... check dc out
www.frontiersnews.com/

This was just a petition directed to (state directors)dated 11- Nov and I read somewhere, where they said the bill has not got to final reading which authenticate the existence of NATFORCE.
Secondly, If you browse ''Former presidential aspirant arrested in Abuja'' some blogs were putting it that the DG was arrested on the 21-Nov. was false news, it was only fabricated from the old news with EFCC. DG has been on his toes to see things are well put in place. You can also browse'' four arrested for oil bunkery in imo state''. This arrest was made possible by NATFORCE men and the DG on tuesday.
So,people should just stop making mountain out of mole hill.

1 Like

Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Andyg: 9:32pm On Nov 29, 2013
orlando82: if DG is in police custody dat means u too dat u posting it here is in police custody too, and u have to convince ppu here wit paper dat report dis. If you don't have anytin to do stop disturbing Ppu dat have many things to do ♡⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥OK⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥♡ cos natforce is real
u are one of their beneficiary.scamer.dont waste ur time engaging me on unnecesary ....... I will not visit d thread again bcause i sense scamers.
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Bigsolo88: 3:24am On Nov 30, 2013
jobless n poor fools claiming to be director extorting money from u poor job seekers... all of u dt encourages people to fall in such hands wat God does to Pharoah wil soon happen to u b4 Dec. u shall leav ur life to remember november negatively

1 Like

Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by jakychan(m): 6:27pm On Dec 01, 2013
Andy@g:
u are one of their beneficiary.scamer.dont waste ur time engaging me on unnecesary ....... I will not visit d thread again bcause i sense scamers.

Does it mean that anybody that supported existence of natforce remains scamers ? I don't also encourage people to waste their resources unecessarily and it's highly uncall for using fowl language on each other just to justify your point. All shall be well.
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by BUXOMEBONY(f): 8:37pm On Dec 01, 2013
pls for those of us that believe in natforce and are getting ready for Ekiti how are we preparing and how far with payment?
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by glamorgan: 8:20pm On Dec 02, 2013
BUXOMEBONY: pls for those of us that believe in natforce and are getting ready for Ekiti how are we preparing and how far with payment?

This is a rhetorical question, you might not have immediate answer cos a lot on this platform have gone for their training and you can only get the response of those awaiting at the training ground. Best of luck.
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Kenn99(m): 12:28pm On Dec 04, 2013
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Kenn99(m): 1:04pm On Dec 04, 2013
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by BUXOMEBONY(f): 8:21am On Dec 05, 2013
well ,i believe its coming to reality.
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by akinsdan: 3:57pm On Dec 06, 2013
I heard dat sokoto nd kaduna has start the wrk nd dey re collecting salary is it true
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by adelekejulius: 4:54pm On Dec 06, 2013
akinsdan: I heard dat sokoto nd kaduna has start the wrk nd dey re collecting salary is it true
It's true bt I dnt think they payin them, it volunteer 4 now, the only thing is that theY are very sure of first batch.
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by adelekejulius: 5:01pm On Dec 06, 2013
Kenn 99: http://nigeriahornnewspapers.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1305:4-arrested-for-oil-bunkering-in-imo&catid=50:state-news pls read d above link. natforce may b recognized soon. let's keep praying
it's onlY in south west that they are yet to commeNce work, any way I saw them in lagos and ogun state, I dnt knw wy ondo state yet to start work?
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by glamorgan: 7:20pm On Dec 06, 2013
Congratulations everybody but it's still in the cooler !!

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (38) (Reply)

Nigerian Custom Service: Mass Recruitment / Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here / Unadvertised Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.