Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,118 members, 7,907,063 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 10:22 PM

What Can I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can I Do (1120 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do by bauer(f): 1:06pm On Nov 27, 2007
Dear all,
Please dear all i want u 2 advice me am in cortship 4 the past 11 years but letter i got that my guy was dating another girl but starting from beginning we do everything 2gether if we need anything i always contribute we both go 2 church together, he got that girl in d church and told me that i should not come 2 dat church again so i stopped. he is not ready 2 leave her and promise me that he will marry me, but last week i was told he was sick i went 2 his house after closing time i was in his house with his is friend so, latter heard someone is nocking the door and i clossed d gate myself i told my guy who is that he went 2 open d door using the key with her 2 opened d door, she greeted me becuase she know before she later left after leaving i asked about key because i dont have his key why giving her another key. and i don,t another guy expect him. please what can i do am yaong lady of 30yrs and his family did not support him they always tell me come down said they cannot allow him 2 mary another wife.
Plaese advise me concerning this issue.
Thanks and expecting ur reply.
Re: What Can I Do by nana(f): 1:55pm On Nov 27, 2007
Re: What Can I Do by eddycapuro: 2:24pm On Nov 27, 2007
Girl sorry for what ever u were trying to say but i must tell u, ur english sucks. Please explain what happened in ENGLISH, ok?
Re: What Can I Do by Hotepo(m): 2:43pm On Nov 27, 2007
In one word ma’am try pray about it, two things might be responsible, one he does not love you anymore, things like that happen or he is not the real man for you. The only wise thing you can do at this particular time is pray about it and let him do what he want and if really you love him, letting him go for a while wont hunt you, if he is the man for you he will come back and if he does not come back then your real knight is somewhere hoping to find you soon, probably he is going through a heartbreak too.
Re: What Can I Do by efuah(f): 2:49pm On Nov 27, 2007
Hotepo:

In one word ma’am try pray about it, two things might be responsible, one he does not love you anymore, things like that happen or he is not the real man for you. The only wise thing you can do at this particular time is pray about it and let him do what he want and if really you love him, letting him go for a while wont hunt you, if he is the man for you he will come back and if he does not come back then your real knight is somewhere hoping to find you soon, probably he is going through a heartbreak too.
nice piece

@poster, but i wonder o! what have u been waiting for all these 11 years? hmm lipsrsealed take the advice above undecided

eddycapuro:

Girl sorry for what ever u were trying to say but i must tell u, your english sucks. Please explain what happened in ENGLISH, ok?
I can't laugh abeg grin
Re: What Can I Do by olanajim(m): 2:52pm On Nov 27, 2007
This is unbelievable! 11 years of courtship? Did you start from primary school or what? There is little a courtship that had gone through a decade would lead to marriage if you have been dating after your secondary school. Primary school is not courtship if yours fall into that. But if you are mature and in your 30s, then I need further detail on this.

You see, he is obviously tired of you and want a way out. You are spent!
Re: What Can I Do by zignor(m): 2:55pm On Nov 27, 2007
@poster . . .for your info and own interest, leave that man alone sad
He doesn't  love you at all sad
for the past 11 yrs, you're wasting the whole of your time  angry
it is obvious from your story that he has found his wife to be . . .don't listen to his family any more
just pack your bags and baggages and leave for good angry
Re: What Can I Do by tonia2000(f): 3:01pm On Nov 27, 2007
@poster

so sorry bout ur case but how come u are 27yrs on ur profile, and here u are 30? shocked shocked
Re: What Can I Do by yimiton(f): 3:42pm On Nov 27, 2007
It's never too late to start dating all over again.
This one is not a serious one. You're probably desperate cos of your age and he's taking advantage of that.
Re: What Can I Do by jkpretty(f): 3:48pm On Nov 27, 2007
tonia2000:

@poster

so sorry bout your case but how come u are 27yrs on your profile, and here u are 30? shocked shocked

Tonia, u are a bad bad girl grin

@Poster
have a talk wit ur guy, tell him u want to know ur stand, cos at this point, its no "lets wait & see". Forget the guy's family, they can back out anytime. A real man makes his intension known, he only seeks for family's advice if need be, so don't go Calculating dat his family loves u, cos many times they have a weak say. Have a sit-down-and-talk thingy wit him. But most importantly pray hard about it. Cos its not a funny thing to start a new relationship at that age. either 30 or 27?
Re: What Can I Do by IderaN(f): 4:15pm On Nov 27, 2007
i only understand one thing about all these. that you have been in a relationship for 11yrs! incredible!!! 11yrs and no marriage!!! by the way wot r u still doing in that relationship, you better zoom off b4 u start growing white hairs.

as for the rest of your message, it does not make meaning or maybe i don't understand!!!

u call also pray for God's guidance.
Re: What Can I Do by angelchi(f): 6:39pm On Nov 27, 2007
u deserve sometin better.

(1) (Reply)

Gender Restrictive: Ladies, Kindly Stay Out. / Why Are Nigerian Ladies Unfaithful? / LDR Is Not For The Faint-hearted?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.