Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,918 members, 7,872,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:32 AM

Please Do Have A Look At My Cloth Sketches, Let Me Know What You Think. - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Please Do Have A Look At My Cloth Sketches, Let Me Know What You Think. (11970 Views)

Fashion Sketches / My Fashion Sketches / Don't Know What To Wear ? Look In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Do Have A Look At My Cloth Sketches, Let Me Know What You Think. by XtremeBase(f): 10:01am On Sep 10, 2012
Delawey: Oops! I meant sketch 5, not 4. I'd love to see them when they're done. Cheerio

Awww!!! Thanks. Thank you Delawey for your advice. I really appreciate it. God bless you. Yes i can sew, and with this i would be able to supervise my tailors. I'll be starting my business real soon, as soon as my shop is ready. Most of my designs would also be ready to wear. As soon as i make those designs i would let you know. Thanks a lot.
By the way, you seem to have some knowledge about this, are you into fashion as well? smiley
Re: Please Do Have A Look At My Cloth Sketches, Let Me Know What You Think. by XtremeBase(f): 10:03am On Sep 14, 2012
Bump
Re: Please Do Have A Look At My Cloth Sketches, Let Me Know What You Think. by yeancharr(f): 10:44am On Sep 14, 2012
Nice work!!
Re: Please Do Have A Look At My Cloth Sketches, Let Me Know What You Think. by XtremeBase(f): 10:55am On Sep 14, 2012
yeancharr: Nice work!!

Thanks smiley
Re: Please Do Have A Look At My Cloth Sketches, Let Me Know What You Think. by Kienitobo: 11:29am On Sep 22, 2012
Really beautiful and stylish designs. Well done. I knit and crochet clothes and right now I'm in d planning stages of a knit baby clothes line. I'm carrying out a poll and would love the input from anyone. Here's the link.
Pls click on the link below to vote. Thank you.
http://poll.pollcode.com/2o7lnr
Re: Please Do Have A Look At My Cloth Sketches, Let Me Know What You Think. by XtremeBase(f): 11:35am On Sep 22, 2012
Kienitobo: Really beautiful and stylish designs. Well done. I knit and crochet clothes and right now I'm in d planning stages of a knit baby clothes line. I'm carrying out a poll and would love the input from anyone. Here's the link.
Pls click on the link below to vote. Thank you.
http://poll.pollcode.com/2o7lnr

Thanks. I do knit too, but not clothes. Your idea of baby clothes is really great, and you better hurry up with it. Especially before the harmattan season. I'll check out your link.
Re: Please Do Have A Look At My Cloth Sketches, Let Me Know What You Think. by XtremeBase(f): 4:27pm On Sep 25, 2012
At Enitan Xania, your satisfaction is our priority.
Come in, get your measurement taken, let me
know what style you have in mind. If you want
to stand out, i'll sketch an outfit for you, if you
like it, we proceed to making you that beautiful,
form fitting dress, skirt and blouse embellished with beads, swarvoski crystals, embroidery etc
as you like, men's native, senator suits, etibo,
english dresses i.e corporate suits for male and
female(english, italian, american and mandarin
style), blazers, dresses, evening dresses,
jumpsuits, playsuits with supplied material or our materials, all with neat finishing, attention to
detail is utmost etc.
We make sure your outfits are ready at the
agreed date, we take this seriously.
Our tailors take their work seriously.
Give us a try today, we promise you that outfit
that would make heads turn and compliments
given.
We are located at No 3 Seriki Aro, Awolowo,
Ikeja. +2348125202949(whatsapp and calls)
+2347035846490
enitanxania@gmail.com. Thank you.
Re: Please Do Have A Look At My Cloth Sketches, Let Me Know What You Think. by XtremeBase(f): 12:32pm On Oct 06, 2012
Have a lovely weekend people.

YOUR DAYS OF DISSAPPOINTMENT(S) WITH TAILORS ARE OVER!
form fitting dress, skirt and blouse embellished with beads, swarvoski crystals, embroidery etc
jumpsuits, playsuits with supplied material or our materials, all with neat finishing, attention to
detail is utmost etc.
Give us a try today, we promise you that outfit that would make heads turn and compliments
given.
Ikeja.
+2348125202949(whatsapp and calls)
+2347035846490 enitanxania@gmail.com. Thank you.
Re: Please Do Have A Look At My Cloth Sketches, Let Me Know What You Think. by XtremeBase(f): 11:02pm On Oct 07, 2012
Have a lovely week everyone.
Re: Please Do Have A Look At My Cloth Sketches, Let Me Know What You Think. by Tomeseen(f): 3:06pm On Oct 10, 2012
Re: Please Do Have A Look At My Cloth Sketches, Let Me Know What You Think. by XtremeBase(f): 10:10am On Oct 11, 2012
Bump
Re: Please Do Have A Look At My Cloth Sketches, Let Me Know What You Think. by XtremeBase(f): 6:33am On Oct 12, 2012
For that trouser or skirt suit that fits your form, get it made at ENITAN XANIA. Detailed tailoring ready for collection at the right time. We give you that 'Executive Look'.
CALL: 2348125202949(whatsapp and calls) 2347035846490
EMAIL: enitanxania@gmail.com
ADDRESS: No 3 Seriki Aro Avenue Awolowo Ikeja, Lagos.
Thank you.
Re: Please Do Have A Look At My Cloth Sketches, Let Me Know What You Think. by XtremeBase(f): 6:17pm On Oct 15, 2012
Re: Please Do Have A Look At My Cloth Sketches, Let Me Know What You Think. by sugarbuns(f): 8:29am On Oct 16, 2012
Please would love to learn how to make sketches. How do I go about it? Just developed a love for it...thanks
Re: Please Do Have A Look At My Cloth Sketches, Let Me Know What You Think. by XtremeBase(f): 10:50am On Oct 16, 2012
sugarbuns: Please would love to learn how to make sketches. How do I go about it? Just developed a love for it...thanks

Sorry Sugarb, i don't know how to go about that. Its just something i can do, no one thought me, but i believe you could buy books on sketching.
Re: Please Do Have A Look At My Cloth Sketches, Let Me Know What You Think. by XtremeBase(f): 3:47pm On Oct 22, 2012
Re: Please Do Have A Look At My Cloth Sketches, Let Me Know What You Think. by XtremeBase(f): 8:13pm On Oct 27, 2012
Pictures of some clothes by ENITAN XANIA www.nairaland.com/1086061/pictures-some-
outfits-enitan-xania
Re: Please Do Have A Look At My Cloth Sketches, Let Me Know What You Think. by ensodev(m): 10:07am On Nov 05, 2012
hi am a designer and i can sew very well i run the clothing lebel M5 and GodWealth. i do ready made becos i find it much relaible as a business man,
i only sew mens wear for my bestbokes and ready made so if u need me more so i love sketcking womens cloth but since i dont have the skill to make them i dont do them

i can introduce some tailors to you if you dont mind.

mail me ogunsolaomolade@gmail.com
Re: Please Do Have A Look At My Cloth Sketches, Let Me Know What You Think. by dabossman(m): 6:45am On Nov 14, 2012
nice sketches.where did u learn to sketch?
Re: Please Do Have A Look At My Cloth Sketches, Let Me Know What You Think. by XtremeBase(f): 10:00am On Nov 14, 2012
@Dabossman, i didnt learn o! It's something i have done since childhood, drawing cartoon characters e.g superman, bugbunny etc. I guess we all took it from my dad cos it runs in the family.
Re: Please Do Have A Look At My Cloth Sketches, Let Me Know What You Think. by XtremeBase(f): 10:01am On Nov 14, 2012
@Dabossman, thanks. I didnt learn o! It's something i have done since childhood, drawing cartoon characters e.g superman, bugbunny etc. I guess we all took it from my dad cos it runs in the family.
Re: Please Do Have A Look At My Cloth Sketches, Let Me Know What You Think. by XtremeBase(f): 8:37am On Nov 27, 2012
Bump
Re: Please Do Have A Look At My Cloth Sketches, Let Me Know What You Think. by prolificcouture: 6:41am On Nov 28, 2012
Nice jobs..
i just emailed you from prolificcouture@yahoo.com
keep it up.
XtremeBase: Hello Nairalanders, please here are some sketches of mine, these sketches are year 2008. I apologise for the quality of the pictures, they were taken from my note pad, please i need to know what you think and your scrutiny. By the way i am into fashion.

detail is utmost etc.
Give us a try today, we promise you that outfit that would make heads turn and compliments
given.
Ikeja.
+2348125202949(whatsapp and calls)
+2347035846490
enitanxania@gmail.com. Thank you.
Re: Please Do Have A Look At My Cloth Sketches, Let Me Know What You Think. by XtremeBase(f): 6:13pm On Nov 28, 2012
Hello prolific couture, i just replied you.

1 Like

Re: Please Do Have A Look At My Cloth Sketches, Let Me Know What You Think. by prolificcouture: 9:25am On Nov 30, 2012
It's alright, I will reply back.
XtremeBase: Hello prolific couture, i just replied you.
Re: Please Do Have A Look At My Cloth Sketches, Let Me Know What You Think. by baby124: 1:56am On Dec 01, 2012
Nice, you will do well as a designer of lovely gowns or wedding dresses. I love the styles. Try to find a creative director to help you better focus and channel your talent. I wish I could draw, girl I would be set and taking over the world. Fashion baby. wink cheesy
Re: Please Do Have A Look At My Cloth Sketches, Let Me Know What You Think. by XtremeBase(f): 7:55am On Dec 01, 2012
baby_123: Nice, you will do well as a designer of lovely gowns or wedding dresses. I love the styles. Try to find a creative director to help you better focus and channel your talent. I wish I could draw, girl I would be set and taking over the world. Fashion baby. wink cheesy

Awwww! Thanks dear. I appreciate your words and advice. God bless you.
Re: Please Do Have A Look At My Cloth Sketches, Let Me Know What You Think. by XtremeBase(f): 6:04pm On Dec 17, 2012
Its the season, make your clothes at Enitan Xania. You won't be dissappointed, get your clothes at the right time.
Season's Greetings.
Re: Please Do Have A Look At My Cloth Sketches, Let Me Know What You Think. by kourt: 11:48pm On Dec 17, 2012
@XtremeBase.......Howdy!! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Please Do Have A Look At My Cloth Sketches, Let Me Know What You Think. by chadelicious: 11:58pm On Dec 17, 2012
U sketch really well, nice1
Re: Please Do Have A Look At My Cloth Sketches, Let Me Know What You Think. by XtremeBase(f): 9:41am On Dec 18, 2012
smiley wink
kourt: @XtremeBase.......Howdy!! kiss kiss kiss

Heyyy madam! smiley
kourt: @XtremeBase.......Howdy!! kiss kiss kiss

Heyyy madam! smiley How are you? Hope i am seeing you again real soon, winkthanks for your patronage smiley
Re: Please Do Have A Look At My Cloth Sketches, Let Me Know What You Think. by XtremeBase(f): 10:41am On Dec 18, 2012
chadelicious: U sketch really well, nice1

Thanks smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Goldie, Kween & Denrele Pose For SIMS Magazine / Woman With Big Behind Praying In A Mosque On A Transparent Dress [photo] / The Jeggings!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.