Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,430 members, 7,911,071 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 01:13 AM

The Igbo And Yoruba Relationship - By Niger Delta Congress - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Igbo And Yoruba Relationship - By Niger Delta Congress (12515 Views)

President Jonathan And Yoruba Oba's, Blessing Or Curse? (photo) / Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari / The Igbo/yoruba Relationship By Austin Orette (Niger-delta) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Igbo And Yoruba Relationship - By Niger Delta Congress by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 23, 2012
One_Naira:
[s]
Maybe you should recheck all your post. While at that recheck all your post in your other ids that we so far know of which includes bittenyend, the OP of this thread, arole-odua and the future ones will eventually find out and then come back and re-ask this question if you still they wonder why EVERYONE calls you a tribalist. Now this dude has igbo bestfriends and he was not aware of tribe before joining NL. Was this not the dude that opened a thread talking about how his friends were all about tribe and before the opening of that thread he said the opposite story concerning his friend. Dude you change your stories so many times, I doubt any of them are real.

Oh by the way, let me just do this for you so you don't waste your breath

I'm not bitteyend.
I'm not the OP
I'm not blah blah.

You can add more of your denials yet hopelessly forgetting how to change your writing style when you pretend to be someone else in those ids.
[/s]

Fool listen, why are you obsessed with me? I don't know you, don't want to know you, and don't care if you exist or not.. Please, stop following me everywhere with your smear campaign...

Ok, I'm all these pseudo-SNs including the other ones you accused me of in the past.. I'm bittyend, brixtonyute, oduaslja, jason123, alh_harem, ndu_chucks, bkbabe9, 9jaganjar, akigbemaru, ndu_chucks, queensmith etc.. Can you phuck off now?

If you think my life is as worthless, and useless as yours, and I will sit down to create these pseudo_SNs - and change my writing style - then you must be having a laugh... Just phuck off my back, I don't have time for you. undecided
Re: The Igbo And Yoruba Relationship - By Niger Delta Congress by T9ksy(m): 2:34pm On Jun 23, 2012
One_Naira: .

As far as Igbo yorubas are concern, there is no difference between SW ibos and north, they are just two birds of the same feather and as far as we are concern, there is no joining hand with either group to push either group out. Una are going to suffer the north just like the rest of us. Best belief that. We aren't helping jack because we are aware the so-called unity of south is nothing but a fallacy.
Re: The Igbo And Yoruba Relationship - By Niger Delta Congress by OneNaira6: 2:39pm On Jun 23, 2012
shymmex: [/s]

Fool listen, why are you obsessed with me? I don't know you, don't want to know you, and don't care if you exist or not.. Please, stop following me everywhere with your smear campaign...

Ok, I'm all these pseudo-SNs including the other ones you accused me of in the past.. I'm bittyend, brixtonyute, oduaslja, jason123, alh_harem, ndu_chucks, bkbabe9, 9jaganjar, akigbemaru, ndu_chucks, queensmith etc.. Can you phuck off now?

If you think my life is as worthless, and useless as yours, and I will sit down to create these pseudo_SNs - and change my writing style - then you must be having a laugh... Just phuck off my back, I don't have time for you. undecided

LMFAO. Yes dude YOUR LIFE IS THAT PATHETIC AND WORTHLESS and I'll continue to point what a pathetic life you live to the point you come online to make up a fallacy account to pretend being black british, every ethnicity in the book, etc, among sh1t. Oh trust me, Ive said it before an I'll say it again, people like you that lie all the time deserves to be ridiculed and showed what a fool you are. Maybe then you'll grow some courage and respect your f2king self and stop being a punk. Instead of hiding behind fake ids like a coward before speaking your mind, you can actually grow a ball and say whatever you like without fear and two-faced. Noway a man of supposedly different people ACT THE SAME WAY, WRITE THE SAME AND PRETTY MUCH ARGUE THE SAME WAY. Who the f2k do you think you are fooling on this forum. Nobody on NL is as clueless and stupid as you and this is A FACT. Actually a simple look at you and ejine interaction in either your shymmexx account or your arole_odua account or your bittenyend account ARE EXACTLY THE SAME THING with absolutely no difference. None whatsoever and you honestly think anybody would fall prey for fake worthless sh1t. I've already busted you before using threads and writing from your past repliees to correlate what I said and I can easily redo the same thing using all your recent interaction.

As for the bolded, when have I mentioned those people in respect you. As I said CONTINUE TO CONFESS, it pretty much shows what a worthless life you live in.

7 Likes

Re: The Igbo And Yoruba Relationship - By Niger Delta Congress by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 23, 2012
One_Naira:
[s]
LMFAO. Yes dude YOUR LIFE IS THAT PATHETIC AND WORTHLESS and I'll continue to point what a pathetic life you live to the point you come online to make up a fallacy account to pretend being black british, every ethnicity in the book, etc, among sh1t. Oh trust me, Ive said it before an I'll say it again, people like you that lie all the time deserves to be ridiculed and showed what a fool you are. Noway a man of supposedly different people ACT THE SAME WAY, WRITE THE SAME AND PRETTY MUCH ARGUE THE SAME WAY. Who the f2k do you think you are fooling on this forum. Nobody on NL is as clueless and stupid as you and this is A FACT. Actually a simple look at you and ejine interaction in either your shymmexx account or your arole_odua account or your bittenyend account ARE EXACTLY THE SAME THING with absolutely no difference. None whatsoever and you honestly think anybody would fall prey for fake worthless sh1t. I've already busted you before using threads and writing from your past repliees to correlate what I said and I can easily redo the same thing using all your recent interaction.

As for the bolded, when have I mentioned those people in respect you. As I said CONTINUE TO CONFESS, it pretty much shows what a worthless life you live in.
[/s]

Yo fam, did they curse your father from birth? Are you stupid or something?? Phuck off my SN, and don't talk to me... I don't talk to you, do the same, freaking annoying scum... All you ever do in your sorry and worthless life is to accuse people wrongly - is that what your pathetic life is all about Why can't you get a life and leave me phuck alone, you fvcking gay bastard...

I'll report you to the mods now because that's the most I can do... If this was real life, I would have broken your shapeless head into pieces..

Just stay off me, and stop stalking me, bastard... I don't have time for you - and I'm not the mood for your stupidity...

This homo bandit has to be the most annoying irritant ever - jobless tard. Phuck off!!!
Re: The Igbo And Yoruba Relationship - By Niger Delta Congress by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 23, 2012
I already reported you to the mods. I hope they can warn you to stay off my SN, you gay bastard.
Re: The Igbo And Yoruba Relationship - By Niger Delta Congress by OneNaira6: 2:56pm On Jun 23, 2012

Yo fam, did they curse your father from birth? Are you stupid or something?? Phuck off my SN, and don't talk to me... I don't talk to you, do the same, freaking annoying scum... All you ever do in your sorry and worthless life is to accuse people wrongly - is that what your pathetic life is all about Why can't you get a life and leave me phuck alone, you fvcking gay bastard...

I'll report you to the mods now because that's the most I can do... If this was real life, I would have broken your shapeless head into pieces..

Just stay off me, and stop stalking me, bastard... I don't have time for you - and I'm not the mood for your stupidity...

This homo bandit has to be the most annoying irritant ever - jobless tard. Phuck off!!!

Typical. DOES NOT CHANGE ANY OF HIS WRITING STYLE yet this fool continue to think he's fooling anybody.

Homo, English and whatelse, oh yeah Biafra that's all this man insult in all his account are. Like serious how stupid can you get, if you are going to pretend to be something, you at least MAKE AN EFFORT to change something around. Like for example, CHANGE YOUR WRITING STYLE IN EACH IDS. Like I said dude YOU ARE WORTHLESS PIECE OF SH1T and can't lie worth a damn.

Get a f2king life, Go actually get a girl instead of coming online and lying you have one, log off once in a while and GET A MOTHERF2KING LIFE.

2 Likes

Re: The Igbo And Yoruba Relationship - By Niger Delta Congress by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 23, 2012
One_Naira:

[s]Typical. DOES NOT CHANGE ANY OF HIS WRITING STYLE yet this fool continue to think he's fooling anybody.

Homo, English and whatelse, oh yeah Biafra that's all this man insult in all his account are. Like serious how stupid can you get, if you are going to pretend to be something, you at least MAKE AN EFFORT to change something around. Like for example, change you writing style. Like I said dude YOU ARE WORTHLESS PIECE OF SH1T and can't lie worth a damn.

Get a f2king life, Go actually get a girl instead of coming online and lying you have one, log off once in a while and GET A MOTHERF2KING LIFE.
[/s]

Bastard asking me to get a girl, when I probably fvcked your sister, you homo bandit.. Worthless piece shyte, I don't talk to you because I know you have nothing to offer in your useless and pathetic life.. All you ever do is accuse people, you bastard... I can't stand you!!!

Fool, maybe if you have any iota of intelligence, you would know people raised in a particular place have similar writing styles.. And most times, use the same vocabulary... But what do you know, other than show your insecurities on every damn thread, you bastard...

And why the fvck do you care if I've got a girl, or not if you're not GAY?... Who the fvck cares about the private lives of characters on a faceless forum, you vile faggit??.. You're a plonker, and I see through inbred faggits like you... Just stop stalking me!!!!

I don't get girls fool, I pick them - because I'm confident, good looking, and flee like that... I'll fvck you girl and give her back to you, you stupid fvck... Annoying bastard!!!
Re: The Igbo And Yoruba Relationship - By Niger Delta Congress by ACM10: 3:07pm On Jun 23, 2012
shymmex: I already reported you to the mods. I hope they can warn you to stay off my SN, you gay bastard.

shymmex: Mod, can you please warn this fool one_naira to stop accusing me of SNs I know nothing about?

https://www.nairaland.com/971106/igbo-yoruba-relationship-niger-delta/3#11204502

Atleast I'm sure that you are Brixtonyute. Do you still remember sometimes early this year when you protested the ban on Shymmex with Brixtonyute id? Do u think that our memory are short? Do u really have any integrity left in u? undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Igbo And Yoruba Relationship - By Niger Delta Congress by OneNaira6: 3:08pm On Jun 23, 2012
shymmex: I already reported you to the mods. I hope they can warn you to stay off my SN, you gay bastard.

Ahahahaha. Dude have mercy.

WTF? You think that sh1t is suppose to scare me. Dude I ain't a motherf2king punk like you. You must have lost your Goddamn mind.
I'll continue to out you, you can continue to cry like a b1tch if you want to. Running to your mommy thinking somehow informing me that you ran to your mother and told on me is suppose to scare me. If they want, they can ban me. I don't give a f2k.

Go run back to mommy mod and tell them one_naira called you a punk. Ewu

1 Like

Re: The Igbo And Yoruba Relationship - By Niger Delta Congress by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 23, 2012
^^^Puzzy, I don't have time for you.. You can hide behind your PC, and in real life I know you can NEVER in this lifetime say it to my face.. That's one thing I'm 100% sure of.. You will probably be the one to bear the brunt of all the stupid shyte you guys say about Yoruba being cowards on here... I'll fvck you up so bad, you will never go near the internet again for the rest of your pathetic life, you gay bastard...
Re: The Igbo And Yoruba Relationship - By Niger Delta Congress by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 23, 2012
ACM10:
Atleast I'm sure that you are Brixtonyute. Do you still remember sometimes early this year when you protested the ban on Shymmex with Brixtonyute id? Do u think that our memory are short? Do u really have any integrity left in u? undecided

Show me the post where I said I was brixtonyute?? Show me a proof, you silly goats!!

You inbred bastards, insecurity is why your whole tribe almost got wiped off the planet...

When the next war begin, I'll definitely take the role of Adekunle this time around, you annoying dumb fvcks..
Re: The Igbo And Yoruba Relationship - By Niger Delta Congress by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 23, 2012
edited.
Re: The Igbo And Yoruba Relationship - By Niger Delta Congress by OneNaira6: 3:22pm On Jun 23, 2012

Bastard asking me to get a girl, when I probably fvcked your sister, you homo bandit.. Worthless piece shyte, I don't talk to you because I know you have nothing to offer in your useless and pathetic life.. All you ever do is accuse people, you bastard... I can't stand you!!!

Fool, maybe if you have any iota of intelligence, you would know people raised in a particular place have similar writing styles.. And most times, use the same vocabulary... But what do you know, other than show your insecurities on every damn thread, you bastard...

And why the fvck do you care if I've got a girl, or not if you're not GAY?... Who the fvck cares about the private lives of characters on a faceless forum, you vile faggit??.. You're a plonker, and I see through inbred faggits like you... Just stop stalking me!!!!

I don't get girls fool, I pick them - because I'm confident, good looking, and flee like that... I'll fvck you girl and give her back to you, you stupid fvck... Annoying bastard!!!

Dude take a sociology and psychology course before embarking in stuff they study cause you are pretty much insulting their work by stating what you just stated. Going by your logic, because I was raised in Asaba, PH, Enugu and onitsha, everyone from those cities must WRITE EXACTLY LIKE ME, talk exactly like me, argue exactly like me, be a photocopy of me. Dude before writing sh1t do you even use your analytic side of your brain AT ALL or have you smoked so much ganja that you pretty much a stoned out 1diot. You don't know how to lie worth a damn. I, myself that do not even like lying, I bet my entire life savings if I ever try it, I'll be better in it than you.

As for the girls part, yes dude you motherf2king need a girl. Dude your life is terrible with how you constantly act online, yo you need something. Noone that is getting some would be coming online to pretty much chase girls around like an 1diot and look at the end of your comment dude "I don't get girls fool, I pick them - because I'm confident, good looking, and flee like that", who the f2k says sh1t like that, no-matter how much you try to front it, you are making it easy for us to know you don't have one. Get a girl dude maybe then you'll have a life.

2 Likes

Re: The Igbo And Yoruba Relationship - By Niger Delta Congress by ACM10: 3:25pm On Jun 23, 2012
shymmex:

Show me the post where I said I was brixtonyute?? Show me a proof, you silly goats!!

You inbred bastards, insecurity is why your whole tribe almost got wiped off the planet...

When the next war begin, I'll definitely take the role of Adekunle this time around, you annoying dumb fvcks..

shymmex: ^^^^When the fvck did I ever say I was brixtonyute?? The guy prob posted it here because I said I was banned in the politics section, and I protested in another section...

C'mon shut up! You lying scum. You introduced yourself as "This is Shymmex!" using Brixtonyute id. But later edited the comment. You are lucky that OAM4J did not quote you. Fool your fellow cr[i]e[/i]tins not me

2 Likes

Re: The Igbo And Yoruba Relationship - By Niger Delta Congress by OneNaira6: 3:27pm On Jun 23, 2012
shymmex: ^^^Puzzy, I don't have time for you.. You can hide behind your PC, and in real life I know you can NEVER in this lifetime say it to my face.. That's one thing I'm 100% sure of.. You will probably be the one to bear the brunt of all the stupid shyte you guys say about Yoruba being cowards on here... I'll fvck you up so bad, you will never go near the internet again for the rest of your pathetic life, you gay bastard...

TATATATATATATATHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You got jokes.

Dude I know people like you in real life, all ya'll are nothing but talk. A punk is the only type of person that hide behind fake ids before voicing his opinion.

As for the yoruba coward brunt? I've said in Lagos, I've said when I went to Nigerian reunion USA and I said in Nigerian meetings and not once have any of yall done sh1t to me. I ain't a punk like you, I don't need to hide behind nothing to say the sh1t on my mind.
Re: The Igbo And Yoruba Relationship - By Niger Delta Congress by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 23, 2012
ACM10:
C'mon shut up! You lying scum. You introduced yourself as "This is Shymmex!" using Brixtonyute id. But later edited the comment. You are lucky that OAM4J did not quote you. Fool your fellow cr[i]e[/i]tins not me

Show me a proof, you faggit... I never edited no comment, and the first time I was ever banned on NL was 2weeks after I registered in Jan, and I didn't even start posting again till march... And I've NEVER been since then, until two weeks ago...

When I got banned two weeks, I had to create SHYMEX, with one M, you inbred insecure bastard... And I told everyone it's the same SHYMMEX..

Show me a proof!!!!
Re: The Igbo And Yoruba Relationship - By Niger Delta Congress by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 23, 2012
Re: The Igbo And Yoruba Relationship - By Niger Delta Congress by OneNaira6: 3:39pm On Jun 23, 2012
ACM10:

Dude what do you except. A long time ago, I showed proof that he and bittenyend are the same person and he denied that even with it staring him in the face. No surprised he edited. I won't tell you to watch anyother thing other than watch his interaction with ejine. It is the same thing, the same mf thing, no change whatsoever other than ids. He think he's slick. Watch his might go and edit his convo with him and or her to in a way to save a reputation already destroyed
Re: The Igbo And Yoruba Relationship - By Niger Delta Congress by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 23, 2012
Re: The Igbo And Yoruba Relationship - By Niger Delta Congress by SisiKill1: 3:44pm On Jun 23, 2012
Bitterend
Brixtonyute

Aaaah! It makes sense now. Had a mild run in with one and the next thing I knew the posse aka other personalities would not let me rest.

What a freaking childish. . .incredibly cowardly thing to do. Dude even goes a far as quoting his own comments and complimenting himself. Who does that?!!! A sicko that's who. . .Lmao!

Anyway, I'm not surprised. . ..what else would you expect from a punk? Lmaoooooo. cheesy cheesy

Oh! Oh!I better offer it some sweets before " it goes tell mummy for me!" Seriously what are we. . . In grade school? Punkass! When it comes to facing other guys like him, he runs and hides under the bed. . . .after reporting to the mod about how they are mean to him.When it's a girl, that's when you see him with his headtie around his waist, flexing his puny muscles. . .Whatamoron.

Oya. . . Run to the moderator! Run as fast as your sturdy li'l legs can carry ya! Bwahahaha! cheesy cheesy
Re: The Igbo And Yoruba Relationship - By Niger Delta Congress by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 23, 2012
All they ever do in their sorry life is complain, and moan like sissies and wussies, bastard..

This isn't alh_harem that would try to be cool, I'm violent and aggressive by nature.. Stay clear off my SN - I don't talk to you, do the same, gay bastard..

I don't know you and your pathetic life, don't want to, why can't you do the same... Yes, I'm a tribalist - and I could care less about your bitchy feelings...
Re: The Igbo And Yoruba Relationship - By Niger Delta Congress by OneNaira6: 3:46pm On Jun 23, 2012
shymmex: The same way Igbos like you in the UK run their mouth, and I know the number of them I have robbed, and smacked... Pull the thing out, and they will start crying like babies...

LEARN TO LIE. Who the f2k says sh1t like this. Learn to lie if your going to embark on that journey.

Aren't you the dude that once claimed you went to jail or something, then later changed your story that your records are clean and when someone put you on blast over it, you changed your story again to that you actually went to jail but your changed your ways or some-other bs. I don't listen to none of the sh1t that comes out of your mouth because Nigg@ it easy to tell you are nothing but talk.

siddon.

1 Like

Re: The Igbo And Yoruba Relationship - By Niger Delta Congress by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 23, 2012
As long the dirty Ibadan skank don't mention my SN, you will stay ignored... Dirty Ibadan bastard... Why would care about what a dirty villager from a dirty city thinks? undecided undecided
Re: The Igbo And Yoruba Relationship - By Niger Delta Congress by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 23, 2012
One_Naira:

LEARN TO LIE. Who the f2k says sh1t like this. Learn to lie if your going to embark on that journey.

Aren't you the dude that once claimed you went to jail or something, then later changed your story that your records are clean and when someone put you on blast over it, you changed your story again to that you actually went to jail but your changed your ways or some-other bs. I don't listen to none of the sh1t that comes out of your mouth because Nigg@ it easy to tell you are nothing but talk.

siddon.

Nothing but talk, but come prove that.. I smacked faggits like you like it's nothing.. I don't do talking, hence, why I've never spoken to you first on NL.. You always speak to me, not the other way round..

You're obsessed with shymmex!!
Re: The Igbo And Yoruba Relationship - By Niger Delta Congress by ACM10: 3:50pm On Jun 23, 2012
shymmex:

Show me a proof, you faggit... I never edited no comment, and the first time I was ever banned on NL was 2weeks after I registered in Jan, and I didn't even start posting again till march... And I've NEVER been since then, until two weeks ago...

When I got banned two weeks, I had to create SHYMEX, with one M, you inbred insecure bastard... And I told everyone it's the same SHYMMEX..

I see why the average Igbo man's life isn't worth shyte, you bastards are the most annoying dumb fvcks ever... If you and your homo partner were sitting beside me right now, I would have chopped off your heads as well, you bastards...

Show me a proof!!!!

This is the link to your comment which u later edited to cover your track. The mod that responded to u was Mukina2. Your Shymmex id was banned by the bot after one of the thread u opened with Shymmex id degenerated into ethnic mudslinging.

www.nairaland.com/490918/lets-complaints-here/95#10468931
Re: The Igbo And Yoruba Relationship - By Niger Delta Congress by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 23, 2012
Unsophisticated villager from a huge village called Ibadan... Why would I care about what someone from a city like this thinks::

Your whole city stinks, hence why you're deluded. undecided

Re: The Igbo And Yoruba Relationship - By Niger Delta Congress by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 23, 2012
ACM10:

This is the link to your comment which u later edited to cover your track. The mod that responded to u was Mukina2. Your Shymmex id was banned by the bot after one of the thread u opened with Shymmex id degenerated into ethnic mudslinging.

www.nairaland.com/490918/lets-complaints-here/95#10468931

This is the link:

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by [size=14pt]shymmex(m): 6:43am[/size] On Mar 27
Please unlock this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/900383/if-youre-sick-tired-e-wars

Thanks
(Quote) (Report)

This is brixtonyute:

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by [size=14pt]Brixtonyute(m): 9:03am[/size] On Mar 27
Yo jarus, are you guys for real, though? What did I post to deserve a ban?
(Quote) (Report) (Like)
Educated and conscious mind

Where did I say I was brixtonyute? So, all the other posters who made complaints are also the same posters, no?

Show me the proof?
Re: The Igbo And Yoruba Relationship - By Niger Delta Congress by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 23, 2012
^^^^I posted my complaint at 6.30am, he posted his at 9.47am - show me the proof that we're the same poster?

You just look more silly.. You're pathetic, and annoying..
Re: The Igbo And Yoruba Relationship - By Niger Delta Congress by ACM10: 3:58pm On Jun 23, 2012
shymmex:

I see why the average Igbo man's life isn't worth shyte, you bastards are the most annoying dumb fvcks ever... If you and your homo partner were sitting beside me right now, I would have chopped off your heads as well, you bastards...

Show me a proof!!!!

This is your thread that degenerated into tribal fight before Shymmex id was banned.

www.nairaland.com/900383/youre-sick-tired-e-wars-between
Re: The Igbo And Yoruba Relationship - By Niger Delta Congress by OneNaira6: 3:58pm On Jun 23, 2012
shymmex:

Nothing but talk, but come prove that.. I smacked faggits like you like it's nothing.. I don't do talking, hence, why I've never spoken to you first on NL.. You always speak to me, not the other way round..

You're obsessed with shymmex!!

This nigg@ has finally lost it. Dude you don't smoke ganja, na meth you dey smoke.

Shymmex since I've been a member, how many times have I spoken to you on this your id? If na you other ids, I'll say yeah but not this your shymmexx id. Oya point out, my entire listing is down below. I highly doubt I've made 30 talkless 20 talkless 10 replys to this your shymmexx

https://www.nairaland.com/one_naira/posts

See how you dey confess. Ewu
Re: The Igbo And Yoruba Relationship - By Niger Delta Congress by ACM10: 4:01pm On Jun 23, 2012
shymmex:

This is the link:

This is brixtonyute:

Where did I say I was brixtonyute? So, all the other posters who made complaints are also the same posters, no?

Show me the proof?

You modified your whole comment. You pathological liar!
Re: The Igbo And Yoruba Relationship - By Niger Delta Congress by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 23, 2012
ACM10:

This is your thread that degenerated into tribal fight before Shymmex id was banned.

www.nairaland.com/900383/youre-sick-tired-e-wars-between

Bwahahahahaha

How's my ban for getting into a tribal fight the same thing as someone banned by spambot like mukina said? Can bots ban people for getting into tribal fights?

You're not making sense!

Mukina's response to Brixtonyute:

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by mukina2: 9:39am On Mar 27
calm down.

[size=14pt]the spam bot banned you, will unban you now sorry about that.[/size]

(Quote) (Report) (Like)
Everyone has a photographic memory, Some just don't have films

^^^^So, what has spam bot got to do with me getting banned for tribal fight?

You're just making yourself look more silly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari: I'm Ready For PDP In 2015 / More Dankwambo's Aides Dump PDP For APC / LP Chairman, Abure Accused Of Taking Money From Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.