Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,276 members, 7,887,801 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:04 PM

Gov Rochas Okorocha Buying Roasted Corn.(pic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Rochas Okorocha Buying Roasted Corn.(pic) (39211 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shakitibobo As Tekno Sings / Photo Of Buhari,Gov. Rochas Okorocha And Ngige Laughing So Hard At Each Other / Governor Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shoki At APC Rally In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Buying Roasted Corn.(pic) by beebaluv: 8:02pm On Jun 26, 2012
[color=#006600][/color] grin@chosen04,I pray u become somebody in future wif d way ur talkn AkA mr I can make naija a betta place!give d man credit joor?can't a niggar eat corn?
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Buying Roasted Corn.(pic) by mrrock: 8:06pm On Jun 26, 2012
I've heard a lot of goodnews about this man. Enjoy your meal bro!.

1 Like

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Buying Roasted Corn.(pic) by Canisma(m): 8:08pm On Jun 26, 2012
All these cry of STUNTS tells me that indeed, Nigerians dont deserve good leaders.
Our youths out of frustrations have become so foul mouthed that they dont see any good in the slightest gesture and virtue. Smh
Human beings!
No wonder almighty God hid himself.
For surely, i say unto you,
The day God would appear to all men to see him,
THAT DAY, MANY WOULD CEASE TO BELIEVE HIM.

3 Likes

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Buying Roasted Corn.(pic) by LAX89(m): 8:09pm On Jun 26, 2012
chosen04: Ogboni rituals at its best. This Ogboni member will never fool me for one day.

ayo011:

Don't mind the ogboni man, he can only deceive gullible imo people.

@chosen04 AND ayo011

Either you, your father or your mother must also be an ogboni member for you to know that Rochas is one as well. Besides, if that is what it takes to do what he's doing in Imo State, then Ogboni MUST be the BEST society membership in the world.

And BTW, what have you, your father, mother or any member of your family lineage EVER achieved compared to what Rochas has achieved? Be envious of a good thing, and Good things will NEVER happen in your life, but respect, admire and praise good things and maybe God will bless you with yours.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Buying Roasted Corn.(pic) by DECOtech(m): 8:09pm On Jun 26, 2012
youngmonie: seems more like a PR stunt to me......or can some1 xplain why there is a video man behind him?
there are always press men in the convoy of any nigerian governor
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Buying Roasted Corn.(pic) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 26, 2012
I actually don't think having that camera man behind him was necessary. A rare move by a naija governor though.
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Buying Roasted Corn.(pic) by barkayausa(m): 8:11pm On Jun 26, 2012
Leadership by example!
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Buying Roasted Corn.(pic) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 26, 2012
chosen04: Ogboni rituals at its best. This Ogboni member will never fool me for one day.
from your username I can tell you are a lord chosen member. You people think you are too holy. You are quick to judge people. From your comment I can see why education should be most for everybody. When interlectual people are commenting idiot olodo like you will always spoil the fun.

1 Like

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Buying Roasted Corn.(pic) by kelvostika(m): 8:12pm On Jun 26, 2012
it's just obvious dat dis is d best governor in d country, Rochas 4 my president, Oshimhole for my Vice presiden
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Buying Roasted Corn.(pic) by akinwaleok: 8:12pm On Jun 26, 2012
[quote author=joshfash]Fayose, ex Ekiti state governor, did same when he was in office,
I was about mention ds before, he did the same even bought food in a local cateen. With all he did, Ekiti people betrayed him
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Buying Roasted Corn.(pic) by 9jauk: 8:15pm On Jun 26, 2012
As a Yoruba boy,from Lagos,I ve been on MR.OKOROcha moves for years I personally thing is one of the few genuine and humble Politician ve with ness ,shocking an Igboman,so what stops him from running for Presidency.MAy ALmighty GOD take us from the slavery Tinubu dragged Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Buying Roasted Corn.(pic) by lukecent: 8:16pm On Jun 26, 2012
Gov Chime dey enter local beer parlour, on weekends, sit comfortably drink beer n 'isi ewu'
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Buying Roasted Corn.(pic) by remmer56(m): 8:17pm On Jun 26, 2012
shocked shocked any election arnd d corner sombody??....ℓoℓ.. Maybe they were shooting A̶̲̥̅ movie! Who knws..
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Buying Roasted Corn.(pic) by kcreal(f): 8:18pm On Jun 26, 2012
@chosen04, I guess you belong to Ogboni too, that's how you knew he is a member.
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Buying Roasted Corn.(pic) by tpia5: 8:18pm On Jun 26, 2012
when i see somebody pounding yam, i'll comment.

seems to be a competition.
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Buying Roasted Corn.(pic) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 26, 2012
This is the problem with Nigerians,these guys are doing what they know best and that is playing politic.Have anyone forgotton so soon that rochas wanted to contest for presidency and wasnt successful to achieve it?what i call all these things he is doing is called ''wetting the ground'' for Nigerians to really trust the presidency to him.as for me when he tries to contest for a second term as governor i may start trusting and put away anything i felt was a ''political notice me''.
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Buying Roasted Corn.(pic) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 26, 2012
This is the problem with Nigerians,these guys are doing what they know best and that is playing politics.Have anyone forgotten so soon that rochas wanted to contest for presidency and wasnt successful to achieve it?what i call all these things he is doing is called ''wetting the ground'' for Nigerians to really trust the presidency to him.as for me when he tries to contest for a second term as governor i may start trusting and put away anything i felt was a ''political notice me''.
lukecent: Gov Chime dey enter local beer parlour, on weekends, sit comfortably drink beer n 'isi ewu'

Your own nah small thing, my Governor, Gov. Theodore Orji dey enter Ashawoo joint, sit down with them like ordinary man. Very simple and humble man too!

1 Like

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Buying Roasted Corn.(pic) by niyitogun(m): 8:23pm On Jun 26, 2012
umunnatim: So Governors dey carry Camera men everywhere they go to?Mumu Governor go sit down for bush with your corn.

He dosen't carry them...rather the press ppl simply follow him to get news
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Buying Roasted Corn.(pic) by sebanaco(m): 8:23pm On Jun 26, 2012
This is a political campaign joor.
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Buying Roasted Corn.(pic) by phreakabit(m): 8:23pm On Jun 26, 2012
Is this a joke?. . . So just when he decided to buy corn the camera man popped out of no where, took photos, and these photos ended up on the internet? This is just sad! Rochas,we like you oh. . . . But please stop the media hype/stunts and also fire your Media Publicist & Publicity Agent. . . You should get creative ones who think up realistic plots/scenarios.
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Buying Roasted Corn.(pic) by donezra(m): 8:23pm On Jun 26, 2012
Can't he do it without d camera.
Eye service. They keep on deceiving us
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Buying Roasted Corn.(pic) by Onuokwu: 8:24pm On Jun 26, 2012
Really? Is this normal? You go to buy corn and a camera man follows you about? What nonsense!
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Buying Roasted Corn.(pic) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 26, 2012
Danka7777:

Your own nah small thing, my Governor, Gov. Theodore Orji dey enter Ashawoo joint, sit down with them like ordinary man. Very simple and humble man too!

Bwahahahahaha @ the bolded part... grin
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Buying Roasted Corn.(pic) by timmy1999(m): 8:25pm On Jun 26, 2012
Well..after his term finish..we will hear about the billions he would av stolen..
Useless nairalander pple..non of them benefited anything from him..but dey will be praising him as if na their brother..ethnicity is causing so many pple madness
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Buying Roasted Corn.(pic) by xbitttt(m): 8:25pm On Jun 26, 2012
Ethnic discrimination is wat i see in most of ur coments...is it because rochas is an easterner/ frm imo....wats d problem with u guys, when will d veil of discrimination dat has kept u guys in darkness b removed.....una need realy need deliverance
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Buying Roasted Corn.(pic) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 26, 2012
Political Showman
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Buying Roasted Corn.(pic) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 26, 2012
Naija politricktians and their politricking.. grin grin

Where else is he going to get roasted corn aside from buying from the roadside vendor??

Can he buy agege bread from a supermarket?? Nah!! He has to go wherever the vendor is... grin

This isn't about being humble, it's about buying what you need where they offer it..
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Buying Roasted Corn.(pic) by paulworld(m): 8:29pm On Jun 26, 2012
this no make small sence at all. He just pple to say he is a gud, kind and simple governor but let just wait until he steps down, so dat we will know how much he stole
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Buying Roasted Corn.(pic) by ayox2003: 8:31pm On Jun 26, 2012
Meanwhile, some broke niggaz no fit even buy groundnut and plantain in the presence of their "chicks". sad
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Buying Roasted Corn.(pic) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 26, 2012
Gullible people. This's just one of those publicity stunts.
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Buying Roasted Corn.(pic) by elampiro(m): 8:34pm On Jun 26, 2012
Adams Oshiomhole has done similar things several times. It's normal of him, hence no cameras.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I’m Not In Hiding, Saraki Says / Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) / Certificate Saga: Dino Melaye Thanks Nigerians For Support; Twitter Users Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.