Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,951 members, 7,915,774 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 10:18 AM

Gov Rochas Okorocha Buying Roasted Corn.(pic) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Rochas Okorocha Buying Roasted Corn.(pic) (39259 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shakitibobo As Tekno Sings / Photo Of Buhari,Gov. Rochas Okorocha And Ngige Laughing So Hard At Each Other / Governor Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shoki At APC Rally In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Buying Roasted Corn.(pic) by mamagee3(f): 10:48pm On Jun 26, 2012
Na wa oooo, shouldn't he be thinking about how to better the state? undecided
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Buying Roasted Corn.(pic) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 26, 2012
Spirit of Okija:

What do you mean hardly show off? Have you seen that his 50,000 litres tanker he calls wife?

You dey craze oo. If that man slap you, your skull will be directly ontop of ur chest while ur face will turn backwards like facebook.
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Buying Roasted Corn.(pic) by Osama92(m): 11:07pm On Jun 26, 2012
Na jege
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Buying Roasted Corn.(pic) by mekaboy(m): 11:08pm On Jun 26, 2012
THE ISSUE IS NOT ABOUT BUYING CORN, THE QUESTION IS, WHY WILL A FULL GROWN NIGERIAN WOMAN BE SELLING CORN BY THE ROAD SIDE FOR A LIVING ? THAT WOMAN SHOULD HAVE BEEN WORKING SOMEWHERE. DO YOU KNOW THAT HER BUSINESS CAPITAL IS NOT MORE THAN N500?

I BELIEVE NIGERIA IS GETTING BETTER SHA .
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Buying Roasted Corn.(pic) by IYANGBALI: 11:10pm On Jun 26, 2012
the guy na actor,all na film trick,him just dey act to decieve him people.Roasted corn my foot.
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Buying Roasted Corn.(pic) by Cmanforall: 11:25pm On Jun 26, 2012
This is buying cheap points.. he wud av done this without d press...

Afterall he didnt eat d corn there... hs jst gonna give it 2 his hungry PAs
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Buying Roasted Corn.(pic) by SpiritofOkija(m): 11:28pm On Jun 26, 2012
Anybody who believes that Rochas was on the streets of Owerri buying corn without a convoy of police men and SSS detail nearby is just a clown.... Why is the picture a close up.... Last see the full area
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Buying Roasted Corn.(pic) by Afam4eva(m): 11:33pm On Jun 26, 2012
Spirit of Okija: Anybody who believes that Rochas was on the streets of Owerri buying corn without a convoy of police men and SSS detail nearby is just a clown.... Why is the picture a close up.... Last see the full area
Will you change you're mind if you see the full area? Or will you request fore the aeriel view of the city? I don't expect you to see anything in Rochas anyway. You and Dede have your minds made up about him. I just wish I could know why you guys hate him so much.
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Buying Roasted Corn.(pic) by ikelvin(m): 11:38pm On Jun 26, 2012
rochas himself is a stunt. Mtcheeeeeewwwwwwwww
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Buying Roasted Corn.(pic) by obiyor2000: 11:38pm On Jun 26, 2012
Pls do not be desived by what u see. All what dat shains is not gold. You need to be in imo before you say if his good or bad
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Buying Roasted Corn.(pic) by RICHIEBOI1(m): 11:45pm On Jun 26, 2012
youngmonie: seems more like a PR stunt to me......or can some1 xplain why there is a video man behind him?

My friend dont u know that every governor moves with their govt house press corp in their convoy.
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Buying Roasted Corn.(pic) by kumar77(f): 11:49pm On Jun 26, 2012
rochas na bie se
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Buying Roasted Corn.(pic) by AbdulAdam56(m): 11:53pm On Jun 26, 2012
My governor can do more than dis Dr muazu babangida niger state tongue
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Buying Roasted Corn.(pic) by BabaO2: 12:07am On Jun 27, 2012
You guys should try to be original at least once. How can somebody hold two hot corns in one hand and trying to pick another hot one from the hot frying fire?, let's hear your arguments again
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Buying Roasted Corn.(pic) by bond777(m): 12:10am On Jun 27, 2012
RICHIE BOI: How many of our Governors can dare going to the road side to buy corn, 'mama-put, roasted plantain, roasted yam without been molested by those they have been depriving of a good living conditions.

Naija Can Do better! grin grin

Fayose former Gov of Ekiti was once seen entering a bukka in Abuja while he was still a servng Governor
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Buying Roasted Corn.(pic) by oluwafemim(m): 12:10am On Jun 27, 2012
I love what he did but one thing,b4 he became the governor of Imo State,how many times did he buy corn on the Road?No offence Sir.
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Buying Roasted Corn.(pic) by Agbesky: 12:13am On Jun 27, 2012
5r. Ayodele Peter Fayode did it before him....all na still scam.....naija polistic
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Buying Roasted Corn.(pic) by johnojohn: 12:15am On Jun 27, 2012
Oga Gov na corn b d work,we don dey c dem way b like u since pls work for ur pp change IMO let there b gd road,water,stop all dis ur hotel every where,give our pp good school,2015 still dey far,and remember say na u talk say in four yrs u for don do all u promise d good pp of IMO state say u no need another four yrs,we are here we are here, pls 2rd face Biko grin grin
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Buying Roasted Corn.(pic) by planetuzor(m): 12:27am On Jun 27, 2012
D Tutu: Why not? After all he is the only man with cash in imo now. The state belongs to him and he runs it like his foundation.
Many imolites can't even afford corn luxury again!
. . . . .IF U DNT HAV WHAT TO SAY U BETA SHUT UR MOUNTH ND FACE YABA LEFT HOW DIER U TOK TO MA Govnor like dat. . HE IS D BEST OUT OF D 36 O.K. .he jst spent few month nd every whr u go dier is a constrctn work goin on. Jst like lagos wen fashola startd!
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Buying Roasted Corn.(pic) by 3rdparty: 12:27am On Jun 27, 2012
oluwafemim: I love what he did but one thing,b4 he became the governor of Imo State,how many times did he buy corn on the Road?No offence Sir.

You can ask him using the FOI bill.
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Buying Roasted Corn.(pic) by Kennyblues(m): 12:34am On Jun 27, 2012
do we all remember a certain Ayo Fayose, formal gov of Ekiti state, he did more than this. So, no big deal.
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Buying Roasted Corn.(pic) by Nobody: 1:05am On Jun 27, 2012
Talking about humility, i doubt if there is any politician that is more humble than Comrade Adams Aliyu Oshiomole the Governor of Edo State. Can u believe Adams Oshiomole was in a convoy, but he had to get down from the car to wave back to people that were waving at him. To cut the story short, he trekked all the way to the Government house..
Well kudos to Rochas Okorocha. I hail u..... E get Y
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Buying Roasted Corn.(pic) by Ifeanyispace: 1:07am On Jun 27, 2012
you will see that picture sometime in 2014 towards 2015 election. All this na for 2015 election.
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Buying Roasted Corn.(pic) by Ifeanyispace: 1:16am On Jun 27, 2012
NEROSKY: Those who tfink he's doing all this for some reason should goto hell. Can jonatif do this.... All I know is that he is far better than odas in. Eastern region I.e. Sulitif,obi.is a criminal...
You can't compare him with those governors,
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Buying Roasted Corn.(pic) by jumobi1(m): 1:22am On Jun 27, 2012
Why is there a man behind him with the kind of camera TV Cameramen use? Do regular citizens roam the streets with those type of cameras? And why is the cameraman so close to my governor? A regular citizen wouldn't be allowed to be behind a governor like that.

Nigerians smarten up.
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Buying Roasted Corn.(pic) by jumobi1(m): 1:24am On Jun 27, 2012
RICHIE BOI:

My friend dont u know that every governor moves with their govt house press corp in their convoy.

So therefore its a publicity stunt and not genuine.
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Buying Roasted Corn.(pic) by Nobody: 1:45am On Jun 27, 2012
se ka ri mi.
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Buying Roasted Corn.(pic) by Godogwu: 1:45am On Jun 27, 2012
you know, its interesting and amusing how a somewhat similar picture was taken where Obama was "knuckle pounding" a janitor and the people of this forum were praising him and saying Nigerian leaders should imitate that humility,and no one ever thought that it was a show for the camera...But in this situation a Governor is buying corn at a roadside kiosk and a similar picture was taken and now some ignorant people on this forum think its for show "propaganda"....amusing....JUST CLASSIC!!
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Buying Roasted Corn.(pic) by samregi: 1:47am On Jun 27, 2012
Rocha is certainly a rare Gem!!. keep aside the posted pix,this a Governor that has mixed up with the grassroot, shared their pains and gone a long way to alleviate their plight. what baffles me most is that his philantripical acts cut across tribes or sentiments.now, he has given free tertiary education to all imolite.. anyway, i know him as a man who acknowledges that wealth is just vanity upon vanity, unless being used to touch lives..
i bet you, make him president, and and you shall feel the difeerence....
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Buying Roasted Corn.(pic) by kizito96(m): 2:20am On Jun 27, 2012
All these is just to get cheap publicity, why would he take camera men to buy corn.
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Buying Roasted Corn.(pic) by CyberG: 2:45am On Jun 27, 2012
I think most Nigerians who believe BS stunts like these are the reason why the whole country will suffer till kingdom come!

1 Like

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Buying Roasted Corn.(pic) by Juan65: 4:46am On Jun 27, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

You Been ohakim campaigner does not mean you should not see good thing from a man who chooses to be loyal to the people that called him to serve them.Meanwhile tell your pay master that his failure started from the day he flogged a rev priest,Bible said touch not my anointed do my prophet no hard.God was so kind to your master ohakim if not with such act coming from a man that was called to serve the people him ohakim suppose to be in the bush now eating grasses.
My bros thumbs up, not even in the bush eating grasses because bush is close to home he may someday find his way back home,so I would rather prefer wilderness where he groans and gnash his teeth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Obaseki Visits Lady Mechanic's Workshop - Pictures / Why PMB Got It Wrong With James Ocholi' family "compensation" - CramJones / VP Osinbajo Going For Vacation In Dubai - Sahara Repoters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.