Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,646 members, 7,951,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:02 PM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (235) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (992532 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ewizard1: 10:02am On Nov 02, 2013
n.oxide:

Three thousand five hundred!

Thanks cool

Its 3k... Thanks... I've contacted my CV Dealer
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Tbonezy1(m): 11:40am On Nov 02, 2013
deejay_harry1: just boot into recovery and perform a cache and dalvik wipe... or for best result data wipe... then u would have a brand like new android free interface..

Nani i just bought the infinity alpha and it keeps showing ''ÜNFORTUNATELY,THE PROCESS COM.ANDROID.PHONE HAS STOPPED'' pls what can i do cos it stops my data wen am using it.
thanx
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by edoyad(m): 3:07pm On Nov 02, 2013
Someone once asked me to run an antutu benchmark test, just remembered after seeing that vpn screen shot. Is he still interested?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by kalybaly: 5:21pm On Nov 02, 2013
pls is there any help in fixing my hardbricked sgs
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by JonesK: 8:02pm On Nov 02, 2013
Tbonezy1: Hey house I was able to get infinix alpha and am enjoying it..pls can anybody give me good apps to download both on gaming,social apps and other utility stuffs..thanx guys. smiley
Is the battery removable and does it have expandable memory i.e memory card slot
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ewizard1: 3:52am On Nov 03, 2013
deejay_harry1: LATER SOMONE WILL TELL ME BBM IS MORE SECURED THAN WHATSAPP..

MTCHEEWWW
Oh yes... it is More secured... You can simply delete anyone from ur contact list anytme you like and the person neva gets to reach you anymore. Imagine if its phone numbers dat was pasted like dis.... Would you change ur sim because you want to avoid someone?

Thats why a lady would not hesitate to give you her pin anytime cos she know say if you too bug am... Na to delete you. But if na her number she give you, if message no go, u go wan call her. Do she no go ever give u her number.

what explanation do you need again? Mtcheww

[size=20pt] BBM IS still more secured [/size] tongue
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ciphoenix: 6:49am On Nov 03, 2013
ewizard1:
Oh yes... it is More secured... You can simply delete anyone from ur contact list anytme you like and the person neva gets to reach you anymore. Imagine if its phone numbers dat was pasted like dis.... Would you change ur sim because you want to avoid someone?

Thats why a lady would not hesitate to give you her pin anytime cos she know say if you too bug am... Na to delete you. But if na her number she give you, if message no go, u go wan call her. Do she no go ever give u her number.

what explanation do you need again? Mtcheww

[size=20pt] BBM IS still more secured [/size] tongue

Blocking works, I'm not defending whatsapp though. Hangouts rules
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ewizard1: 7:08am On Nov 03, 2013
ciphoenix:

Blocking works, I'm not defending whatsapp though. Hangouts rules
Broda, blocking cannot block Fone calls and text message nah...
Can you call someone with a BBM pin? No!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 03, 2013
ewizard1:
Broda, blocking cannot block Fone calls and text message nah...
Can you call someone with a BBM pin? No!
u obviously havent heard of android call control app...

just black list d number yhu dont want to call u... and u are safe....

whatsapp still beats dis shii...
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by hazard1759(m): 10:22am On Nov 03, 2013
pls gurus help out,i got myself a brand new galaxy tab 3 bt upon inserting my simcard,there is no network...pls what am i nt doing...pls help!!!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ewizard1: 11:15am On Nov 03, 2013
deejay_harry1: u obviously havent heard of android call control app...

just black list d number yhu dont want to call u... and u are safe....

whatsapp still beats dis shii...

Let me ask... When u use d app. Would your phone not ring? What response would the caller get? just want to know. It should be a great app!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 03, 2013
ewizard1:

Let me ask... When u use d app. Would your phone not ring? What response would the caller get? just want to know. It should be a great app!
it dosnt ring, before ringing d app intercepts d call and blocks it..

and for d caller he or she gets a number busy msg, obviously telln him or her their call is being ended....
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by stephinnoyewole(m): 3:31pm On Nov 03, 2013
Pls no offence oo.
I wil b glad if som1 can sincerely gif me an accurate reply, I want to get anoda android fone, so frm either Tecno P5 or Gionee P2, which 1 is beta?
Things to Consider: d one dat wil nt lag while browsing, d one dat can installs more apps, nd lastly gud 4 gaming.
Ur reply is highly appreciated.
Thanks...
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Tbonezy1(m): 8:22pm On Nov 03, 2013
JonesK:
Is the battery removable and does it have expandable memory i.e memory card slot

None..still waiting for or reply
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ajasa4link: 10:14pm On Nov 03, 2013
Please are infinix phones upgradable ,i mean can u carry out an OTA upgrade on iinfinix phones...I promised a friend find out after she asked and I told her I don't know much about infinix phones
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 03, 2013
ajasa4link: Please are infinix phones upgradable ,i mean can u carry out an OTA upgrade on iinfinix phones...I promised a friend find out after she asked and I told her I don't know much about infinix phones
im guessing NO.....
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by kayceeukah007(m): 11:02pm On Nov 03, 2013
And how many numbers are you going to put on ur "black list".....mind you the person fit get more gsm numbers o.....seriously bbm is secure than other instant messaging apps

deejay_harry1: it dosnt ring, before ringing d app intercepts d call and blocks it..

and for d caller he or she gets a number busy msg, obviously telln him or her their call is being ended....
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 03, 2013
kayceeukah007: And how many numbers are you going to put on ur "black list".....mind you the person fit get more gsm numbers o.....seriously bbm is secure than other instant messaging apps

can add as many as i like, its simple.. som androids even automatically with d call block option, mine did... i just black list any number on my call log i dont like and bam... u can speak to me nomore... call me with anoda number and i answer , then finds out is yhu i blacklist tht number as well.... very easy to blacklists...

I ROLL WITH WHATSAPP ANY DAY...
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by stephinnoyewole(m): 5:12am On Nov 04, 2013
stephinnoyewole: Pls no offence oo.
I wil b glad if som1 can sincerely gif me an accurate reply, I want to get anoda android fone, so frm either Tecno P5 or Gionee P2, which 1 is beta?
Things to Consider: d one dat wil nt lag while browsing, d one dat can installs more apps, nd lastly gud 4 gaming.
Ur reply is highly appreciated.
Thanks...
can sombodi pls answer dis?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by nani667: 9:07am On Nov 04, 2013
stephinnoyewole:
can sombodi pls answer dis?

go to the P2 thread and the P5 thread and read about the two devices...and user reviews.... then decide that for yourself
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 4llerbuntu(m): 12:23pm On Nov 04, 2013
i just went through the phone section landing page and it occurred to me that Nairaland has started employing people to sit by ready to provide answers to questions asked on anything and anyhow.

that is the only explanation i can give for some of the threads i see.

where can i submit application for this job plix?

meanwhile when can we have our thread back please? all the people who wanted it for china should have had their fun now.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by waleh89: 3:31pm On Nov 04, 2013
Pls house i have a problem with my galaxy s2, it will half boot and stopped at the samsung logo. I have done everything i could to it but it still i took it to olukayode in akure to flash but they could not profer solutions to it.pls who can help me, i dont have money for another one and i missed my phone very much
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by nani667: 3:38pm On Nov 04, 2013
waleh89: Pls house i have a problem with my galaxy s2, it will half boot and stopped at the samsung logo. I have done everything i could to it but it still i took it to olukayode in akure to flash but they could not profer solutions to it.pls who can help me, i dont have money for another one and i missed my phone very much

is your device rooted ?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by gal10(f): 4:33pm On Nov 04, 2013
write2obi:
Pls man, am planing on buying HTC vivid, real soon, do you think I should go ahead? Asin is the phone a good phone? Or should I go for phantom A+ ?
I really do not know much about phones bro! But I have been enjoying this htc sense! D picture quality and it has given me some 'heart attacks' as per d screen going blurred/ blank for some days on two diff occasions but it always 'heals' itself! All I do is leave it alone for sometime! But I can't say d same for d vivid u want. Just ask around and btw I am a woman not a mansmiley)
smiley
write2obi:
Pls man, am planing on buying HTC vivid, real soon, do you think I should go ahead? Asin is the phone a good phone? Or should I go for phantom A+ ?
I really do not know much about phones bro! But I have been enjoying this htc sense! D picture quality and it has given me some 'heart attacks' as per d screen going blurred/ blank for some days on two diff occasions but it always 'heals' itself! All I do is leave it alone for sometime! But I can't say d same for d vivid u want. Just ask around and btw I am a woman not a mansmiley)
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by blackweaver(m): 5:56pm On Nov 04, 2013
Toroze: Nope I love it actually it very very okay but I'm tired of using the same interface always need sumthn fresh

why not just get more icon packs that support your launcher from the play store, that way at least your icons will look different. thats what i did with the holo launcher on my phone, i think i have like 3 or so icon packs
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by write2obi(m): 6:45pm On Nov 04, 2013
gal10: I really do not know much about phones bro! But I have been enjoying this htc sense! D picture quality and it has given me some 'heart attacks' as per d screen going blurred/ blank for some days on two diff occasions but it always 'heals' itself! All I do is leave it alone for sometime! But I can't say d same for d vivid u want. Just ask around and btw I am a woman not a mansmiley)
smiley
I appreciate, did your fall or something?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bedfordng(m): 7:07pm On Nov 04, 2013
waleh89: Pls house i have a problem with my galaxy s2, it will half boot and stopped at the samsung logo. I have done everything i could to it but it still i took it to olukayode in akure to flash but they could not profer solutions to it.pls who can help me, i dont have money for another one and i missed my phone very much
your phone hass been soft brick and there is still solution to resolve it.at times it takes special handling by those that has good knowledge about android phone repairs to get it fixed because some only knows about the wipe/factory reset normal stuff and they will call it flashing but android software problem repairs is beyond factory reset.in this your case, your phone can still be up and running only if you meet the right people to get it done for you.you will have to flash it with a ROM, not factory reset.ODIN is ur best shot,cheers.

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ewizard1: 7:24pm On Nov 04, 2013
[size=16pt] Bedfordng has said it! Download a .tar ROM. And flash via ODIN! Your device would be smiling back to life![/size] grin
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bedfordng(m): 7:28pm On Nov 04, 2013
hazard1759: pls gurus help out,i got myself a brand new galaxy tab 3 bt upon inserting my simcard,there is no network...pls what am i nt doing...pls help!!!
first of all, is the phone asking for unlock code.have you tried other network to see if it would work.if yes and it did not detect, then you will have to go to settings=mobile network=network operator.there you can search for network.if it does not pick, then probably your phone is simlocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.