Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,646 members, 7,951,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:07 PM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (236) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (992534 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 04, 2013
waleh89: Pls house i have a problem with my galaxy s2, it will half boot and stopped at the samsung logo. I have done everything i could to it but it still i took it to olukayode in akure to flash but they could not profer solutions to it.pls who can help me, i dont have money for another one and i missed my phone very much
boot into downloading mode, by powering off ur phone and holding volume up, power key plus home key....

then connect usb to a system... make sure u already hav kies and odin on tht pc... and make sure u hav already downloaded a working tar rom.. i advice either u grab wnam lites rom or s2 stockrom... then flash it into d phone... and u re good to go...

goodluck mahnn..
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 04, 2013
Please House, I need a reply ASAP, I would have created a new thread but I decided against dat since I feel I will get answer here.
My cousin needs an Andriod phone(except TECNO) within #16k to #18k, has a Face Camera, and an OS above 4.0
Which make can one get at such price and specifications?

Remember, Tecno is ruled out. Thanks House!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bedfordng(m): 8:37pm On Nov 04, 2013
kalybaly: pls is there any help in fixing my hardbricked sgs
what are the reasons that made you think your phone is hard brick.android phone dont easily get hardbricked because before a phone can get hard bricked is either you are changing/flashing the wrong system image files, kanel, boot, recovery that may damage it and make it unable to boot to recovery or bootloader,download mode etc.if you can still boot to any of them, then its not hard bricked
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 04, 2013
click2cbn: Please House, I need a reply ASAP, I would have created a new thread but I decided against dat since I feel I will get answer here.
My cousin needs an Andriod phone(except TECNO) within #16k to #18k, has a Face Camera, and an OS above 4.0

opson, abi.. dunno d name, gionee p2,infinix... they plenty....
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 04, 2013
bedfordng: what are the reasons that made you think your phone is hard brick.android phone dont easily get hardbricked because before a phone can get hard bricked is either you are changing/flashing the wrong system image files, kanel, boot, recovery that may damage it and make it unable to boot to recovery or bootloader,download mode etc.if you can still boot to any of them, then its not hard bricked
EXACTLY...
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 04, 2013
deejay_harry1: opson, abi.. dunno d name, gionee p2,infinix... they plenty....

abeg u fit write down d individual price ranges for me! Thanksgringrin
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 04, 2013
click2cbn: abeg u fit write down d individual price ranges for me! Thanksgringrin
i dont know..
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by cjudy(m): 9:30pm On Nov 04, 2013
click2cbn: Please House, I need a reply ASAP, I would have created a new thread but I decided against dat since I feel I will get answer here.

go and get UK used HTC sensation 20k running 4.3 and capable of running 4.4 os
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by FKO1(m): 10:57pm On Nov 04, 2013
cjudy: go and get UK used HTC sensation 20k running 4.3 and capable of running 4.4 os
LAST TYM I CHECKED HTC SENSATION CAME WITH 2.3.4 GINGERBREAD

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by arizon101(m): 11:55pm On Nov 04, 2013
cjudy: go and get UK used HTC sensation 20k running 4.3 and capable of running 4.4 os
Bro u sure of wat ur saying?no sensation runs higher dan 4.0
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by nani667: 12:07am On Nov 05, 2013
check out this funny thread.... https://www.nairaland.com/1504208/very-cheap-new-bb-z10

chinko nor go kill me sha
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by cjudy(m): 7:18am On Nov 05, 2013
arizon101:
Bro u sure of wat ur saying?no sensation runs higher dan 4.0
HTC sensation runs 4.4 self when am through with compile file. call me if u need am 07030423065
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by cjudy(m): 7:27am On Nov 05, 2013
that is my screen shot

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by cjudy(m): 7:30am On Nov 05, 2013
Amr v7

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by cjudy(m): 7:38am On Nov 05, 2013
@F.K.O am even surprise that you ask that kind of question of HTC running 2.3. meanwhile HTC sensation is a phone that has the highest Custom and Stock ROMs. I have more than 7 4.3 ROMs, 15 4.2.2 ROMs, 7 4.2 ROMs, 28 4.1 ROMs, 3 4.0.1 ROMs, now am compiling 4.4 kitkart ROM and am gonna be d first to install it.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 05, 2013
cjudy: @F.K.O am even surprise that you ask that kind of question of HTC running 2.3. meanwhile HTC sensation is a phone that has the highest Custom and Stock ROMs. I have more than 7 4.3 ROMs, 15 4.2.2 ROMs, 7 4.2 ROMs, 28 4.1 ROMs, 3 4.0.1 ROMs, now am compiling 4.4 kitkart ROM and am gonna be d first to install it.
bros, no be by custom rom.... if na tht level, i suppose dey run 5.0sef...

4.4 kitkat was announced not to rom on device, less than 2gb ram... so na wetin dey be tht oooo..
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by write2obi(m): 8:19am On Nov 05, 2013
cjudy: @F.K.O am even surprise that you ask that kind of question of HTC running 2.3. meanwhile HTC sensation is a phone that has the highest Custom and Stock ROMs. I have more than 7 4.3 ROMs, 15 4.2.2 ROMs, 7 4.2 ROMs, 28 4.1 ROMs, 3 4.0.1 ROMs, now am compiling 4.4 kitkart ROM and am gonna be d first to install it.
Can my HTC vivid work with android 4.3?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 05, 2013
deejay_harry1: bros, no be by custom rom.... if na tht level, i suppose dey run 5.0sef...

4.4 kitkat was announced not to rom on device, less than 2gb ram... so na wetin dey be tht oooo..

Huh?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Impulse80(m): 8:49am On Nov 05, 2013
buy this phone and buy 5 xtra batteries with it!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by write2obi(m): 9:47am On Nov 05, 2013
Impulse80: buy this phone and buy 5 xtra batteries with it!
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Autoreply(m): 11:58am On Nov 05, 2013
Hello House please I need your help with this problem am having with my Samsung galaxy grand duos, I can not move apps with apps2SD as seen in this screen shot and also with titanium back up. Kindly help anyone and much appreciated.

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ciphoenix: 12:00pm On Nov 05, 2013
deejay_harry1: bros, no be by custom rom.... if na tht level, i suppose dey run 5.0sef...

Not less than 2GB RAM? undecided wasn't it made to support devices with a lower RAM, say 512?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 05, 2013
Autoreply: Hello House please I need your help with this problem am having with my Samsung galaxy grand duos, I can not move apps with apps2SD as seen in this screen shot and also with titanium back up. Kindly help anyone and much appreciated.
To use apps2SD wiv Samsung yu gotta partition ur SDcard(wiv PC or cwm),
buh ur internal memory shld be able to contain ur apps now, and for games if your Fone is rooted download " gl to SD " it will move ur games data file to ur mcard, and yu don't need to partition in order to use gl to SD
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by dammybrite: 12:27pm On Nov 05, 2013
Is it possible to upgrade from android 2.3.5 to 4.
And above
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 05, 2013
ciphoenix:

Not less than 2GB RAM? undecided wasn't it made to support devices with a lower RAM, say 512?
u could go google it up
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Autoreply(m): 12:33pm On Nov 05, 2013
veektorh:
To use apps2SD wiv Samsung yu gotta partition ur SDcard(wiv PC or cwm),
buh ur internal memory shld be able to contain ur apps now, and for games if your Fone is rooted download " gl to SD " it will move ur games data file to ur mcard, and yu don't need to partition in order to use gl to SD

Thanks veektorh the phone is rooted and I really don't have much games on the phone smiley just apps mostly but when I had my old phone HTC EVO 4G I could just move apps with either the titanium or apps2SD but am surprised even after rooting still can't use either of them. On the HTC I could just downloaded whatever am downloading str8 to the exSD Audio,Video, apps but that too don't work here. I still can move apps though thru my files folder but I needed the titanium or apps2SD to work here.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Okaka27(m): 1:00pm On Nov 05, 2013
Guys! I hear say my LG E615 dn get 4.1.2 upgrade .Make person helep me i no sabi am! cry cry
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ewizard1: 1:08pm On Nov 05, 2013
Hello err'one !!!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by write2obi(m): 1:10pm On Nov 05, 2013
Help urgently guys!!! How do I configure my HTC Vivid? To MTN or ETISALAT. Pls help
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ewizard1: 1:10pm On Nov 05, 2013
dammybrite: Is it possible to upgrade from android 2.3.5 to 4.
And above

[size=15pt] Yes it is, but you migth get the Stock AOSP Android as Upgrade. [/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.