Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,157 members, 7,910,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 08:17 PM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (278) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (985388 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by chizi007: 4:17pm On Jul 01, 2014
Hi guys . My younger sis needs help. Since she got her samsung galaxy Acer s7262 , its been hanging like crazy it gets really hot dat she had to remove the b3 and it takes liike for ever to respond. Pls wat can she do or wats wrong with the pone.expecting urgent reaponse from u guys. Thanks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by chizi007: 7:11pm On Jul 01, 2014
Pls how ll she be able to do that.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by blackweaver(m): 9:06pm On Jul 01, 2014
chizi007: Hi guys . My younger sis needs help. Since she got her samsung galaxy Acer s7262 , its been hanging like crazy it gets really hot dat she had to remove the b3 and it takes liike for ever to respond. Pls wat can she do or wats wrong with the pone.expecting urgent reaponse from u guys. Thanks

I take it you're talking about the galaxy ace,
how long has she had it? did she buy it new?
let her back up the phone and do a factory reset
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by biomedixexcel(m): 9:14pm On Jul 01, 2014
Dee Sea: NOKIA X ANDROID FOR SALE...(week old)if u r interested,add me up 22A09C58 or whatsapp 08092768976
Ok
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ciphoenix: 10:09pm On Jul 01, 2014
Leopantro: FINALLY, finally back. I really missed Nairaland; was having withdrawal syndrome.
to celebrate Nairaland coming back from the dead, here's a new tip.
want to enjoy Hulu and Netflix on android? install Hola, change the country to USA and watch or download to your hearts content. ( phone must be rooted though).

It's a neat app I must say. I mainly use it for Google services (e.g. Google play rewards) and as a makeshift VPN. I use the chrome extension too
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by tunnex190: 10:13pm On Jul 01, 2014
I need help urgently guys. I just flashed a custom rom Resurrection Remix 4.4.2 into my HTC vivid ics and i have already configured the network to use it with but it couldnt browse. Is there anything I am missing? This is the first time I flashed a custom rom
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by chizi007: 12:21am On Jul 02, 2014
[quote author=blackweaver]

I take it you're talking about the galaxy ace,
how long has she had it? did she buy it new?
let her back up the phone and do a factory reset[/quote

Its a new one , she got it this jan]
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ADHEEZY: 7:05am On Jul 02, 2014
embarassedhow would i root my tecno p5 which does not have root access :-Xhow would i root my tecno p5 which does not have root access
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by yetseyi(f): 8:28am On Jul 02, 2014
hello please my techo P5 has been going off by itself since this morning. It just went off and only the word TECHNO is showing on the screen as if its booting. I removed the battery and put it on . It worked but after like 2mins its goes off and back to the word TECNO. please help.I have tried removing the battery three times now.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ollydexlawal: 9:13am On Jul 02, 2014
Please Anybody should update me on How strong the battery of Samsung galaxy s3 is b4 I buy it......
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by haywire07(m): 5:24pm On Jul 02, 2014
Does my foone remain rooted after wipping it?
And how do I use #superuser?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by tayoast(m): 9:43pm On Jul 02, 2014
Hi guys. I use s3, and I'm tired of custom ROMs. I'm going back home.

If I were to download Samsung stock rom, what should I look out for, pls? Where do I download?

Should I download same rom with my baseband version - XXELKC?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by nani667: 9:53pm On Jul 02, 2014
tayo_ast: Hi guys. I use s3, and I'm tired of custom ROMs. I'm going back home.

If I were to download Samsung stock rom, what should I look out for, pls? Where do I download?

Should I download same rom with my baseband version - XXELKC?

You can download any ROM with any baseband version... That doesn't really matter... Just make sure you download the ROM for your particular model number.... If you have the international version of the S3 (i9300), then make sure you download the stock rom for that particular version... Else the repercussions may be catastrophic ✔
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by tayoast(m): 10:00pm On Jul 02, 2014
nani.666:

You can download any ROM with any baseband version... That doesn't really matter... Just make sure you download the ROM for your particular model number.... If you have the international version of the S3 (i9300), then make sure you download the stock rom for that particular version... Else the repercussions may be catastrophic ✔

God bless you!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by tayoast(m): 10:31pm On Jul 02, 2014
nani.666:

D'you know where I can download? Or there's torrent?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by nani667: 10:33pm On Jul 02, 2014
tayo_ast:

D'you know where I can download? Or there's torrent?

Just use Google....
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by haywire07(m): 12:28am On Jul 03, 2014
Omoh..I don die..I asked a questiona nd nobody even reply me..chai, diaris God o
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by lordmayor4(m): 9:21am On Jul 03, 2014
Still available.... Tecno M9 aka phantom A3 for sale... Or swap with any BlackBerry OS10 device.... Only phone.... No charger... Using an original BB charger on it which charges it faster
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by biomedixexcel(m): 11:13am On Jul 03, 2014
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 7:06pm On Jul 03, 2014
has anyone been able to download files via FTP on android and what client did you use?

here's the scenario; have setup my android TV stick such that when it goes on it would turn on the WiFi and connect to any access point it has previously connected to. immediately a connection is established it would start an ftp server in ES explorer.

on a computer, I can access the files on the server but on the phone it doesn't work in any browser. any help would be appreciated

have this in mind : want to map the network towers around my house so that when I'm close to home my WiFi will go on and search every two minutes. when a connection to my router is established it will play a random music except if the battery is less than a certain percentage then it will terminate. when the WiFi strength gets to 90% it well open the ftp client and randomly play any series I want
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by tunnex190: 7:44am On Jul 04, 2014
Please I need help. I just flashed a custom rom and i realised some bugs but I guess i didnt get it wiped very well. I am suggesting maybe I should reflash the same rom and see how is going to work this time. The help I needed now is: is there anything I needed to do before maybe some kind of special or super wipe because I have already tried factory reset? I just want to reflash the same custom rom
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 8:31am On Jul 04, 2014
you no longer need to learn programming language to make an app and you have no excuse not to have at least one app to your name. the Massachusetts
Institute of Technology is offering easy online real time courses in app creation for free. we are not talking mediocre apps but apps that significantly impressive, games as well.
Check the site out, watch the YouTube videos first before you start

Http://appinventor.mit.edu/explore/
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by FKO1(m): 10:15am On Jul 04, 2014
tunnex190: Please I need help. I just flashed a custom rom and i realised some bugs but I guess i didnt get it wiped very well. I am suggesting maybe I should reflash the same rom and see how is going to work this time. The help I needed now is: is there anything I needed to do before maybe some kind of special or super wipe because I have already tried factory reset? I just want to reflash the same custom rom
FACTORY RESET...WIPE CACHE...WIPE DALVIC CACHE ...CHECK WHERE YOU GOT THE ROM FOR ANY OTHER INSTRUCIONS
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by tunnex190: 11:54am On Jul 04, 2014
F.K.O:
FACTORY RESET...WIPE CACHE...WIPE DALVIC CACHE ...CHECK WHERE YOU GOT THE ROM FOR ANY OTHER INSTRUCIONS

Thanks but after all this, do i have to follow the normal flash steps to flash the rom again?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by FKO1(m): 12:09pm On Jul 04, 2014
tunnex190:

Thanks but after all this, do i have to follow the normal flash steps to flash the rom again?
YES grin grin
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by KINGOFJAPAN: 12:16pm On Jul 04, 2014
hendiamond: Awareness!

Browse and download free on your android
phones.
The yf is even better and faster with airtel and
etisalat unlimitedly depending on your choice of
upgrade. Far better than the subscriptions that
are
so exorbitant on android devices. Say No to
waste
of money by adding the engineer on whatsapp @
08164490691..get to upgrade your yf accounts,
get
quality setups on different networks. Our passion
powers africathanks please share!please don't
have
the notion that this is a Scam. give us a trial and
let us convince you.
root any device without pc...add x-crew on
whatsapp with 08164490691. We deal with
anything on android with a direct link.
no need for worries again...Add him for a direct
chat
BEWARE THIS GUY IS A SCAMMER

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.