Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,555 members, 7,892,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 09:21 AM

Food Scarcity Hits Kaduna As Igbo, Yoruba Traders Desert Markets! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Food Scarcity Hits Kaduna As Igbo, Yoruba Traders Desert Markets! (11660 Views)

Tension In Kaduna As Police And Shii'tes Clash / APC Factionalized In Kaduna, As New APC Emerges / President Buhari Visits Kaduna As El-Rufai Receives Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Food Scarcity Hits Kaduna As Igbo, Yoruba Traders Desert Markets! by Nobody: 3:02am On Jun 28, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

And I just saw this one. And I'm assuming that you want me to take the bolded seriously.
Don't worry, my Yoruba grandfather was also herded more cows in his backyard than many Hausa herders.

You dont have to take it seriously... facts are sacred... you can choose to ignore the post. Easy.
Learn to construct better grammar next time though... just saying. The above is just atrocious.
Re: Food Scarcity Hits Kaduna As Igbo, Yoruba Traders Desert Markets! by Nobody: 3:04am On Jun 28, 2012
LOL You are ridiculous David. Whatever it is, get over it.
Thanks for the grammertikal currecsion.
Re: Food Scarcity Hits Kaduna As Igbo, Yoruba Traders Desert Markets! by Nobody: 3:07am On Jun 28, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
LOL You are ridiculous David. Whatever it is, get over it.
Thanks for the grammertikal currecsion.

There is nothing to get over... i have no idea what you are talking about.
I redline posts that seem to ignorantly cast aspersions on the igbo tribe (of which i am a member) regardless of who made the post. Easy... it really isnt all about you.
Re: Food Scarcity Hits Kaduna As Igbo, Yoruba Traders Desert Markets! by Nobody: 3:12am On Jun 28, 2012
davidylan:

There is nothing to get over... i have no idea what you are talking about.
I redline posts that seem to ignorantly cast aspersions on the igbo tribe (of which i am a member) regardless of who made the post. Easy... it really isnt all about you.

Why not work hard on redlining posts that seem to ignorantly cast aspersions on the Yoruba tribe? Or have you forgotten your other identity?
Re: Food Scarcity Hits Kaduna As Igbo, Yoruba Traders Desert Markets! by Nobody: 3:20am On Jun 28, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Why not work hard on redlining posts that seem to ignorantly cast aspersions on the Yoruba tribe? Or have you forgotten your other identity?

Believe me, i try. But being that this place seems to be predominantly yoruba (and to be honest i'm partial when it comes to my mom), i tend to be more alert to anti-igbo posts.
That's why i dont do the politics section as much anymore... too many bad people there.
Re: Food Scarcity Hits Kaduna As Igbo, Yoruba Traders Desert Markets! by Nobody: 3:23am On Jun 28, 2012
davidylan:

Believe me, i try. But being that this place seems to be predominantly yoruba[b] (and to be honest i'm partial when it comes to my mom), i tend to be more alert to anti-igbo posts. [/b]
That's why i dont do the politics section as much anymore... too many bad people there.

Now that is not fair David.
You're already showing partiality, by this time next year, I see you bashing Yorubas. Hmm it's all good.
Note; I see a lot more Yoruba bashing around here, but of course, we're seeing through different lenses.
Re: Food Scarcity Hits Kaduna As Igbo, Yoruba Traders Desert Markets! by MrEverest(m): 4:51pm On Jun 28, 2012
T9ksy:

So why the kwashokor during the civil war?
Dnt be ridiculous, in a civil war were d east happens 2 b d theater of war, wit battle raging everywere n u stil expect normal food production?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Power: FG To Concession Eight Dams / Senate Has Identified 11 Economic Recovery Bills - Saraki / Justice Innocent Umezulike Forfeits N50 Million To FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.