Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,317 members, 7,920,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 08:54 PM

Nigerian Girls And Tying The Knot - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls And Tying The Knot (2029 Views)

3 Step Guide To Tying The Knot At The Ikoyi Marriage Registry... / Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? / Kenyan Minister Ties The Knot With Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls And Tying The Knot by Bblak(f): 1:57pm On Dec 03, 2007
ifyalways:

he can't escape it -------------------------------------- lipsrsealed
Sure he can't dear wink.But on d contrary the way at which some girls (not only nigerians) are so desperate about tying d nuptical knots dis dayz is so alarming even wen they've done nothing profitable or useful to develop themselves to avoid being a liability to their so called spouse.

@poster
Still d best thing dat could ever happened to any lady most especially when it is with the right man and at the right time.cool .Age is just a number  lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Girls And Tying The Knot by holatunjji: 2:10pm On Dec 03, 2007
most of nigerian girls are after what they can gain from their marriages and not what they can give to it. don't you know that most girls are tenant in their fathers houses. so, they want to leave on time.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Tying The Knot by rachiwise(f): 10:54pm On Dec 03, 2007
na u know oooo shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Girls And Tying The Knot by coolkaboom(m): 2:53pm On Jan 15, 2008
HUMMM,

NO BE ONLY BABES de face this issue o, personally speaking, i found mysef in an emergency proposal when i found out my jr bro was about to settle down.my gf at d time (matured 30yr old babe o) was upgraded to fiancee and that's when d real kolo began.we r no longer on speaking terms sef, it leaves me wondering, if na marriage destroy such a good thing.

i am stil on d prowl, but btw me and God, no be by force, if it happens, cool.i will never again settle for crap in d name of conforming to societal whims.me and d babe must de on d same wave-length on most issues, if my head no gel with am, my heart no go budge.

having said that , any correct babes out there?

HOLLA AT D BOY
Re: Nigerian Girls And Tying The Knot by coolkaboom(m): 3:01pm On Jan 15, 2008
bblak,
Still d best thing that could ever happened to any lady most especially when it is with the right man and at the right time. .Age is just a number .

word.same applies vice versa.not sayin things will always be on d up, but being with d right person makes d downs worth d ride. in fact, i believe it's d downs that define d relationship , not d lovey dovey stuff.

d pleasantries are a bonus, its d nitty-gritty of day to day life that is d koko of d matter.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Tying The Knot by EFOSAVAL(f): 10:27am On Mar 27, 2008
this is just silly grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pretending To Love Him: Guys Be Afraid / Who Do You Describe Beautiful / Someone Help: !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.