Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,893 members, 7,969,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 12:56 PM

Can U Do This? With Pix - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can U Do This? With Pix (16416 Views)

If You Were To Be The Opposite Sex For An Hour, What Will U Do First? / Imported Diaper For Babies (with Pix) / What Would U Do If Ur Brother-inlaw Slapped U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can U Do This? With Pix by Biggyd2: 9:40am On Jun 29, 2012
Demdem: Noting in the picture suggests to me that the wife paints the town red. for all i care the guy may even be a widower.
No matter how busy i am, my child will surely have a space at my back no doubt.
Well, the washing part may be done by the machine though grin grin

grin grin grin but landlord fit bounce dem if they share meter in their compound.
Re: Can U Do This? With Pix by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 29, 2012
grin
WhyAWhy: [size=18pt]There are many men on this forum who are 1 cent worth of a man. I wonder what you think a man is.

Possibilities
1. His wife is cooking in the kitchen while he needs to do a quick laundry. Kitchen environment is not too good for a baby's respiratory health
2. His wife has gone to the market/is ill and he wants to save her from the trouble of carrying the baby around.

infact, you people should get a life! Sometimes i feel ashamed of being a man hearing the way some men think. What's wrong in this for crying out loud?!![/size]
[size=14pt]It takes more than having a pendulum to be called a man!!![/size]
U mean u carrying clocks around
Re: Can U Do This? With Pix by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 29, 2012
Hehe. . .Strong Thing.
Re: Can U Do This? With Pix by born2boink(m): 9:42am On Jun 29, 2012
I am waiting for sexkill to comment
Re: Can U Do This? With Pix by chumafresh(m): 9:44am On Jun 29, 2012
See al d ladies comment on dis one..EVULS
Re: Can U Do This? With Pix by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 29, 2012
ignis:
I Disagree

What part of mypost do u disagree with??
Re: Can U Do This? With Pix by sayso: 9:50am On Jun 29, 2012
Situations arise in the home when such things happen.The life of our children are in both hands (Parents)They take turns in solving this issues if it comes.
Men are not only for bringing Lalas which women brings nowadays
Men are not only for bleeping the woman.
Men are not only for watching matches

Please men get closer to your kids so that they will not become spiteful to you later in life.
Re: Can U Do This? With Pix by jenlucas(m): 9:53am On Jun 29, 2012
Wetin man pikin no G̶̲̥̅̊☺ see,thought those days 'я̅ε̲̣ long gone.
Re: Can U Do This? With Pix by Johndoe100(m): 9:53am On Jun 29, 2012
I have to agree with you. This just rubbish. Is that a man?

Danka7777:

Useless typical women response...cute yourself! What is cute about this? When there is no money at home to feed that little baby, you women will not hesitate to jack him by the throat. My friend, drop that baby!
Re: Can U Do This? With Pix by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 29, 2012
Green window... Seems d dude stayS in d barracks....
Re: Can U Do This? With Pix by Ajiro22(m): 9:57am On Jun 29, 2012
Nobody shld jump into any conclusion on d whereabouts of d mother,d mother could be cooking in d kitchen or very week on d bed,can't i as a father wash my office clothing and back my OWN baby?or are you in the marriage because of other pple's view? If u are married,pls do what satisfy your conscience and dat of your spouse and leave neighbors alone and pls see your wife as ur best friend not your slave.
Re: Can U Do This? With Pix by Beync(f): 9:57am On Jun 29, 2012
This baby is his blood for goodness sake so if he helps out that does make him less of a man. op do you know their schedules? what if the woman do shift work? or have gone to attend to more important needs outside home? if you cant humble yourself and assist like this when there is need in your family leave others who do. it non of ur business.
Re: Can U Do This? With Pix by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 29, 2012
Looking at dis picture is so sickling.
Re: Can U Do This? With Pix by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 29, 2012
Looking at dis picture is so sickling.
Re: Can U Do This? With Pix by Skoopy(m): 10:02am On Jun 29, 2012
neily: Does this man make himself less than a man by doing this? While his wife paint the town red.
perharps his wife is out there hustling to put food on the table( wat he ought to do), He has to fill-in the gap.
Re: Can U Do This? With Pix by beneezy(m): 10:03am On Jun 29, 2012
A man should be strong for the family and not doing chores like this. Now where is the wife? watching SuperSport3 i guess...
Re: Can U Do This? With Pix by etchel(m): 10:04am On Jun 29, 2012
WhyAWhy: [size=18pt]There are many men on this forum who are 1 cent worth of a man. I wonder what you think a man is.

Possibilities
1. His wife is cooking in the kitchen while he needs to do a quick laundry. Kitchen environment is not too good for a baby's respiratory health
2. His wife has gone to the market/is ill and he wants to save her from the trouble of carrying the baby around.

infact, you people should get a life! Sometimes i feel ashamed of being a man hearing the way some men think. What's wrong in this for crying out loud?!![/size]
[size=14pt]It takes more than having a pendulum to be called a man!!![/size]
happy u are ashamed of being a man. Get a life dude and check what a real man responsibility is.
Re: Can U Do This? With Pix by humblebee: 10:05am On Jun 29, 2012
i can keep the baby if my wife has something reasonable to do. but i dont think im good at backing a baby, could do it for fun though.

1 Like

Re: Can U Do This? With Pix by khalids: 10:10am On Jun 29, 2012
Okpomofo at work.............that madam jazzman strong ooooooo.
Judging from the comments here....A lot of guys seem to have lost their balls.
If you thinks this is so right..please do it while your mother is around in your house and see what her reaction would be......
Re: Can U Do This? With Pix by yeye4live(m): 10:16am On Jun 29, 2012
and average naija girl does not cherish this,dey want moniiii, no one want care n love but moni only
Re: Can U Do This? With Pix by r231(m): 10:17am On Jun 29, 2012
grin grin

Re: Can U Do This? With Pix by 3rdparty: 10:28am On Jun 29, 2012
It's obvious the man is the one wearing the skirt, whilst the wife puts on the trousers.
Re: Can U Do This? With Pix by papagiddy(m): 10:30am On Jun 29, 2012
he is a real man. taking care of the house is a mutual thing.even i started bathing my daughter when she was 6months.i put on her pampers,powdered her,changer her cloths and even washed her soiled panties. while her mum takes care of other chores.no big deal.fatherhood is HARDWORK!

1 Like

Re: Can U Do This? With Pix by onstelly(f): 10:35am On Jun 29, 2012
papa giddy: he is a real man. taking care of the house is a mutual thing.even i started bathing my daughter when she was 6months.i put on her pampers,powdered her,changer her cloths and even washed her soiled panties. while her mum takes care of other chores.no big deal.fatherhood is HARDWORK!
God bless u
Re: Can U Do This? With Pix by BOUNTYDOG(m): 10:37am On Jun 29, 2012
I ve seen where men push babies in the baby pushers,sometimes even 2kids & boarding buses in overseas,but I have never seen where a man carries the baby on his back.We forget the origin of the hips for women,it is meant for carrying babies.
What I see this man doing is risky as D baby will not be comfortable with his masculine bones & he wants to wash clothes,child might drop off his back as God never gifted him to carry babies on his back.
Re: Can U Do This? With Pix by bombwar(m): 10:41am On Jun 29, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Don't mind them.

I really wonder how some men think on this forum. I hope it's just an online thought.
ILEKE-IDI will u do such ,,,,,/
Re: Can U Do This? With Pix by Shinatu: 10:42am On Jun 29, 2012
papa giddy: he is a real man. taking care of the house is a mutual thing.even i started bathing my daughter when she was 6months.i put on her pampers,powdered her,changer her cloths and even washed her soiled panties. while her mum takes care of other chores.no big deal.fatherhood is HARDWORK!

May your labour of love never be in vain, you will see your childrens' children and in your old age, you will be surrounded with a thousand fold of the love you are investing in their lives now .

1 Like

Re: Can U Do This? With Pix by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 29, 2012
The only problem here is the possibility that the child might [i]really[i/] belong to another man. That's why it's best to leave these things to women, cos only them can be 100% certain that their child is theirs.
Re: Can U Do This? With Pix by Ajengogo(m): 10:49am On Jun 29, 2012
Honestly, the man has done nothing wrong from my point of view. What I would really frown at is if the man is not happy doing it. As in if he is really doing it under duress from his wife so as to maintain peace in the family. From the expression on that man's face, I doubt if he is happy doing what he is doing now. In that case, he is less than a man.
Re: Can U Do This? With Pix by Lagusta(m): 10:49am On Jun 29, 2012
talina: This is adorable! No,this actually makes him MORE of a man!He loves his family and is right in there helping out and doesnt care what anyone else thinks!My interpretation anyways cheesy

So what u r tryin 2 say is that ur husband can do the same 4 u and u'll be happy wit it abi

What are nigerian ladies turnin into
Re: Can U Do This? With Pix by nairaner(m): 10:52am On Jun 29, 2012
I think this is cool & liberal minded!!! But I trust Naija ppl will conclude that the woman don blind hin eye.
Re: Can U Do This? With Pix by Lagusta(m): 10:52am On Jun 29, 2012
Danka7777:

Useless typical women response...cute yourself! What is cute about this? When there is no money at home to feed that little baby, you women will not hesitate to jack him by the throat. My friend, drop that baby!

Correct talk jare

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Cousin Is A Torn In My Mother's Flesh. How Do I Handle It? / Why Do Some Mothers-In-law Always Maltreat Their Daughters-In-laws? / Generator Fume Kills Health Officer, Wife In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.