Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,703 members, 7,882,408 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 01:23 AM

Can U Do This? With Pix - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can U Do This? With Pix (16360 Views)

If You Were To Be The Opposite Sex For An Hour, What Will U Do First? / Imported Diaper For Babies (with Pix) / What Would U Do If Ur Brother-inlaw Slapped U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can U Do This? With Pix by Ekpekus(m): 10:53am On Jun 29, 2012
When his mate are @ work hustling 4 their family!!!!! If he had a job, will he do that? Boxers, no shirt, tie pikin wey dey hungry 4 back... Where the wife go?
Re: Can U Do This? With Pix by Blessedla(f): 10:54am On Jun 29, 2012
talina: This is adorable! No,this actually makes him MORE of a man!He loves his family and is right in there helping out and doesnt care what anyone else thinks!My interpretation anyways cheesy
is ok shaa,but the cause is joblessness..he is not a busy man(geting in money to d house).
Re: Can U Do This? With Pix by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 29, 2012
cantell: Aww! The little baby is sucking his thumb and it's kinda cute*

Sissy
Re: Can U Do This? With Pix by Lagusta(m): 10:55am On Jun 29, 2012
WhyAWhy: [size=18pt]There are many men on this forum who are 1 cent worth of a man. I wonder what you think a man is.

Possibilities
1. His wife is cooking in the kitchen while he needs to do a quick laundry. Kitchen environment is not too good for a baby's respiratory health
2. His wife has gone to the market/is ill and he wants to save her from the trouble of carrying the baby around.

infact, you people should get a life! Sometimes i feel ashamed of being a man hearing the way some men think. What's wrong in this for crying out loud?!![/size]
[size=14pt]It takes more than having a pendulum to be called a man!!![/size]

M sure u talk like dis cos u r not married yet.

When u marry, u'll kno what's up.

Takes more than a pendulum abi
Re: Can U Do This? With Pix by ztar(m): 10:56am On Jun 29, 2012
grin...funny pics...but for d post...there are beta ways to show love n care and even be hardworkin...dat man should do his duties n even assist his wife BUT in a masculine way...a baby on my back..hahaha...neva...
Re: Can U Do This? With Pix by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 29, 2012
cantell: Aww! The little baby is sucking his thumb and it's kinda cute*

Sissy undecided
Re: Can U Do This? With Pix by shadrach77: 10:57am On Jun 29, 2012
The man has been turned to "GBEWUDANI" by his wife through diabolical methods wink smiley wink
Re: Can U Do This? With Pix by Lagusta(m): 11:02am On Jun 29, 2012
BOUNTYDOG: I ve seen where men push babies in the baby pushers,sometimes even 2kids & boarding buses in overseas,but I have never seen where a man carries the baby on his back.We forget the origin of the hips for women,it is meant for carrying babies.
What I see this man doing is risky as D baby will not be comfortable with his masculine bones & he wants to wash clothes,child might drop off his back as God never gifted him to carry babies on his back.

This is the best post ever, God bless u jare
Re: Can U Do This? With Pix by Blessedla(f): 11:06am On Jun 29, 2012
He is wonderful,he loves doing it,or he is less busy n want to help,it makes him more of a responsible daddy the baby will love him...i will be jealous to see my husband do it.,is ok if it is from his mind.
Re: Can U Do This? With Pix by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 29, 2012
talina: This is adorable! No,this actually makes him MORE of a man!He loves his family and is right in there helping out and doesnt care what anyone else thinks!My interpretation anyways cheesy

Tell dat 2d marines tongue
Its actually men like dis dat give real MEN a bad name. I even suspect its d wife dat took dis picture undecided
Dis man is probably gay
Re: Can U Do This? With Pix by spyder880(m): 11:22am On Jun 29, 2012
This is bad! The man should go get a good job and employ maids or nannies to help the wife out. This is negative productivity!

1 Like

Re: Can U Do This? With Pix by jaybee3(m): 11:29am On Jun 29, 2012
Nahhhhhhh
Re: Can U Do This? With Pix by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 29, 2012
He needs a nanny people. Its not right. He needs to go out there and work hard to live decent.
Re: Can U Do This? With Pix by Ninilowo(m): 11:35am On Jun 29, 2012
Madnes personified
Re: Can U Do This? With Pix by andyanders: 11:37am On Jun 29, 2012
[b]I wonder the way we look at things. Helping your wife take care of your biological child of what wrong has the man done?

Both of them brought the child and if the wife is busy and they do not have house help, the man should help the wife.

I am a man and at anytime I am home and my wife is busy, I help her out. If my wife is busy washing, I can cook and as a matter of fact, I am one of the best cooks ever as I can make up my own recipe and produce well deserving meal for the home despite working as a banker.
I can wash if my wife is busy. What does it take away from you? Ever before I got married, I make my food and don't eat outside as my friends love coming to my house to eat when I was still single.Having to work in a bank, I still find time to cook during week days and weekends. So, we should hide our egoistic life style and face reality.
I married a Nigeria and feel as human, your wife should not be made to be a maid, rather a partner.
In America, u suffer to bring up children. You as a man wash your dishes. Do not expect a woman who works too to now come home and cook for you while you had all the time to prepare meal eat and clean up dishes. If my wife is sick, I prepare meals, wash dishes, cloths and clean the house, a four bedroom bungalow. It never took anything away from me. When the children came, I cooked all the meals for my wife and never went out looking for any house help for anything. My parents told me that I should help my wife and we were all taught how to cook. I am from a family of four boys and a girl and we all can make meals and all living happily with their wives.
I encourage men to please help your wife if you want to save your marriage as bringing people to help might end up braking your marriage. Your wife is your best friend.
what the man did by backing the child on his back is no big deal.The wife could be cooking or fetching water.
[b][/b]

2 Likes

Re: Can U Do This? With Pix by Joey82(m): 11:37am On Jun 29, 2012
i think the topic as framed on the front page is misleading
that u tie a baby at the back and do some washings does not mean u are hard working.
Re: Can U Do This? With Pix by blaKKy83(f): 11:40am On Jun 29, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]haba!!!!!....can't allow my man do all dis...chei! Dunno hw pple wud even look @ me
Re: Can U Do This? With Pix by Skywalker5(m): 11:40am On Jun 29, 2012
WhyAWhy: [size=18pt]There are many men on this forum who are 1 cent worth of a man. I wonder what you think a man is.

Possibilities
1. His wife is cooking in the kitchen while he needs to do a quick laundry. Kitchen environment is not too good for a baby's respiratory health
2. His wife has gone to the market/is ill and he wants to save her from the trouble of carrying the baby around.

infact, you people should get a life! Sometimes i feel ashamed of being a man hearing the way some men think. What's wrong in this for crying out loud?!![/size]

You cant blame them.The average Nigerian Man is proud. Always pushing household jobs and babies stuff to his wife. Its not unusual for people to diss the guy.You see it everywhere. Go to stores around and you see the wife carrying heavy load and the man just keeps strolling beside her. When a man tries to help his wife like the man in the pic is doing, they insult him and maybe would say his wife is controlling him.
Re: Can U Do This? With Pix by meetgaya: 11:41am On Jun 29, 2012
he loves his family unfortunate he married a lazy wife
Re: Can U Do This? With Pix by spyder880(m): 11:50am On Jun 29, 2012
Sky-walker:

You cant blame them.The average Nigerian Man is proud. Always pushing household jobs and babies stuff to his wife. Its not unusual for people to diss the guy.You see it everywhere. Go to stores around and you see the wife carrying heavy load and the man just keeps strolling beside her. When a man tries to help his wife like the man in the pic is doing, they insult him and maybe would say his wife is controlling him.

Pride has absolutely nothing to do with this, this is crass misplacement of priorities. If you want to show love to your kids and wife, you have the whole night to do this, carry the baby around and maybe cook and wash a bit.

You can never replace your wife in her own functions. Do real work man! Go out there and take the bull by the horns, change things, sell stuff, manufacture ideas to everything and make enough money to take care of decent housing, washing machine and nannies to make your wife happy, your carrying babies and washing panties is a wrong use of your time, and at noon for that!
Re: Can U Do This? With Pix by spyder880(m): 11:56am On Jun 29, 2012
meetgaya:
he loves his family unfortunate he married a lazy wife

Except the lady fell sick some hours ago, but if you look at that man, he seems like he has been doing this a long time, he is at ease in his boxers, and he has learnt how to comfortably tie the child on his back.

This man should have first lulled the child to sleep and then come out and wash respectfully. But what is a healthy man doing at home in the day hours except you are Dangote?
Re: Can U Do This? With Pix by hbrednic: 12:04pm On Jun 29, 2012
condition don bend the man grin
Re: Can U Do This? With Pix by dowjones(m): 12:06pm On Jun 29, 2012
there is alot of swag in that image.
Re: Can U Do This? With Pix by Tochiilo(m): 12:15pm On Jun 29, 2012
The is just being caring to his family that all to me. I can do that when the time comes.
Re: Can U Do This? With Pix by animari(f): 12:21pm On Jun 29, 2012
WhyAWhy: [size=18pt]There are many men on this forum who are 1 cent worth of a man. I wonder what
you think a man is.

Possibilities

Re: Can U Do This? With Pix by animari(f): 12:23pm On Jun 29, 2012
Its a beautiful pic of a man whose manhood is secure and who shows his love for his child
Re: Can U Do This? With Pix by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 29, 2012
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww!

This just melts my heart! cry cry cry smiley
And look at that baby, cutie patootie!!
Re: Can U Do This? With Pix by Sacarstic: 12:32pm On Jun 29, 2012
Absolutely there is nothing wrong if the man decides to help out whether the wife is painting the town red or blue or she is behind the scene performing other duties..The fact is someone must take responsibility for that child. @poster i don`t think that makes him a hardworking man,though,i am proud when Men decides to help out at home this way. Well,i can`t back my child because i am not going to feel comfortable but obviously the Dude is ok with it and the child is also not complaining from his/her looks.... One man`s meet as another man`s poison.
Re: Can U Do This? With Pix by Tochiilo(m): 12:33pm On Jun 29, 2012
The is just being caring to his family that all to me. I can do that when the time comes.[color=#000099][/color][b][/b][center][/center]

Re: Can U Do This? With Pix by hannydarl(f): 12:52pm On Jun 29, 2012
WhAt is wRong with his wIfe having a good time? Na she tell am to tIe baby for back? HowMany real and Loving daDs have not done bAbysitting from time to time while mom needed to rUn out for one reasON or AnotheR. No neeD To use the "PAINT TOWN RED" thingy. Its not a. Crime.
Re: Can U Do This? With Pix by chionyeneye: 12:59pm On Jun 29, 2012
what if his wife were dead and wants no nanny to take care of his baby but himself...caring for his baby does not make him less a man. What about a woman not doing what that man is doing for his child...does it make her less a woman? What about a woman who works all her life and leaves her children in care of nannies...does it make her more of a mother? Guys these is for you.
Re: Can U Do This? With Pix by opee1231(f): 12:59pm On Jun 29, 2012
lol.. d man don chop vege..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Mother Inlaw / Operation No To Househelps 2014 / My Cousin Is A Torn In My Mother's Flesh. How Do I Handle It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.