Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,278 members, 7,967,683 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 05:02 AM

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. - Politics (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. (1848031 Views)

Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. / Babangida’s Letter To Bola TINUBU, Does The Letter Expose The Pride Of IBB? / The First Mayor Of Enugu, The Most Politically Important Igbo City, Was A Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (714) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 5:47am On May 09, 2013
The price for each of these duplexes is N50 million. Some agents may tell you higher, but I know the owner of the estate.

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 6:00am On May 09, 2013
Spare a thought for these guys also, they live in Enugu too! cry

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 7:17am On May 09, 2013
Wow, I'm impressed by the beautiful houses and scenery of Zoo Estate. Enugu is giving other major cities a run for their money, infrastructure wise!
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ZUBY77(m): 8:07am On May 09, 2013
N50 mil for those dupes.. Which area exactly is that in Ind layout. I know I/layout pretty well
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ZUBY77(m): 8:08am On May 09, 2013
spyder880: Spare a thought for these guys also, they live in Enugu too! cry

Where in Enugu is this spyder?
Must be somewhere in Amechi, Afam's villa.. Lmao..#jokes.. But seriously i haven't seen this kind of place for over a decade now, even in my village.

Atleast there is a japanese vehicle there.. #Hope
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Emperoh(m): 8:37am On May 09, 2013
I have a friend who dad is a senior medical doctor at UNTH living in that Estate.
It is all about foresight. . . . .he benefited from the initial allocations done by Chimaroke Nnamani
And guess how much he got his plot? N7m a paltry N7 million naira!!

Any time i come to Enugu, i don't fail to visit them grin cheesy . . . . . . . .just to have a feel of the wealth that exudes from that estate.

Chai!! Chineke bless my hustle.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 8:51am On May 09, 2013
Emperoh: I have a friend who dad is a senior medical doctor at UNTH living in that Estate.
It is all about foresight. . . . .he benefited from the initial allocations done by Chimaroke Nnamani
And guess how much he got his plot? N7m a paltry N7 million naira!!

Any time i come to Enugu, i don't fail to visit them grin cheesy . . . . . . . .just to have a feel of the wealth that exudes from that estate.

Chai!! Chineke bless my hustle.

Amen, and when you are blessed please remember to send money so I can build you a superb housegrin
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 8:54am On May 09, 2013
ZUBY77:

Must be somewhere in Amechi, Afam's villa.. Lmao..#jokes.. But seriously i haven't seen this kind of place for over a decade now, even in my village.

Dont yab my brother Afamgrin you know we are from the same place. But places like those exist everywhere in the slums, especially Obiagu right in the middle of Enugu town.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 8:56am On May 09, 2013
ZUBY77: N50 mil for those dupes.. Which area exactly is that in Ind layout. I know I/layout pretty well

Bros, make you no go collect my business o, na commission for the sales I dey targetgrin
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Emperoh(m): 9:17am On May 09, 2013
spyder880:

Amen, and when you are blessed please remember to send money so I can build you a superb housegrin

grin grin grin grin

Nsogbu adiro
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ZUBY77(m): 9:37am On May 09, 2013
spyder880:

Bros, make you no go collect my business o, na commission for the sales I dey targetgrin

Lol spyder. I am not an agent, atleast not yet. And i dont live in Enugu too.. I know you were joking but at 50 mil, those dupes will jump to 70mil in two years..
I wrote here about someone offering a duplex in zoo for 50 mil back then..

Now i read here that lands was as low as 7mil there too.. Enugu is appreciating fast #Land wise..

Now That zoo estate is like 140 mil for a good dupe. Cant you see.. Just show me the place, i aint gonna make business behind your back..
Btw, i am from Enugu state too just like you and afam.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by IGBOSON1: 10:33am On May 09, 2013
Nice place.....impressive buildings and serene environment. The streets could have been a bit wider to accommodate sidewalks and trees, but i suppose there wasn't enough space for that.

I also hope ESWAMA has woken up to their responsibilities and cleared all the heaps of refuse i noticed pilling up around Enugu about two months ago; Enugu should avoid taking one step forward (as shown by this nice estate) and two steps backwards (as shown by the heaps of refuse and unswept major streets of a few months ago).
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by chiboyz(m): 11:05am On May 09, 2013
@spyda880 thanks for your response, will send you a mail tonight.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 09, 2013
Jeez, those pics from Zoo estate were breath taking... Omo see houses. One thing i loved most about that estate was how each house was decorated with flowers.... Makes the environment look serene.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Afam4eva(m): 3:19pm On May 09, 2013
ZUBY77:

lol grin No where in Amechi looks like that. Amaechi is like a town now.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 5:01am On May 11, 2013
Convent street, Abakpa Nike, Enugu.

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 5:04am On May 11, 2013
Oh, and what is that puddle doing in the center of the road? Simple road repairs should not all be left for the state government, we have local councils that can carry out these small road repairs.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by onuleo(m): 12:09pm On May 12, 2013
spyder880: Oh, and what is that puddle doing in the center of the road? Simple road repairs should not all be left for the state government, we have local councils that can carry out these small road repairs.
'abakpa speaking'
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by achi4u(m): 12:45pm On May 12, 2013
Chineke!

Who is behind this estate,govt or individuals?

God bless the East
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 10:43pm On May 15, 2013
Rural road construction in Enugu state, today.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Fhemmmy: 10:45pm On May 15, 2013
spyder880: Rural road construction in Enugu state, today.

The asphalt layer is too thin and i am not sure that road will last at all . . . . i could be wrong oh
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Afam4eva(m): 10:45pm On May 15, 2013
@spyder880
Where exactly in Enugu is zoo estate located?
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 15, 2013
Fhemmmy:

The asphalt layer is too thin and i am not sure that road will last at all . . . . i could be wrong oh

Unlike the 9 inch thickness of one other road in Enugu.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Fhemmmy: 10:52pm On May 15, 2013
CFCfan:

Unlike the 9 inch thickness of one other road in Enugu.

Yeah, this particular one is fraud as far as i am concerned, how could they do that and label it road construction, i can bet almost anything, it wont last for a year
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 12:33am On May 16, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Yeah, this particular one is fraud as far as i am concerned, how could they do that and label it road construction, i can bet almost anything, it wont last for a year

This is just the first or second layer, there is usually 3 layers on this particular road from the start. Also notice that as they are moving up, the first layer has been done in the distance.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 12:39am On May 16, 2013
Afam4eva: @spyder880
Where exactly in Enugu is zoo estate located?

The zoo estates is located in the most central part of town. It has its address as GRA, bordered on the right hand side by the military barracks (82 Division, Nigerian army), on the left by the rest of the GRA, down to Shoprite side, at the back by Trans Ekulu, after the express road, and in front by Independence avenue, and New Haven.

The road network around that part of town is among the best, smooth and flowing freely.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 12:42am On May 16, 2013
spyder880:

The zoo estates is located in the most central part of town. It has its address as GRA, bordered on the right hand side by the military barracks (82 Division, Nigerian army), on the left by the rest of the GRA, down to Shoprite side, at the back by Trans Ekulu, after the express road, and in front by Independence avenue, and New Haven.

The road network around that part of town is among the best, smooth and flowing freely.

I hope that someday, I'll buy a house there.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 12:45am On May 16, 2013
More pictures from same road, just closer, note the white tipping bucket of a truck still dropping asphalt after the yellow stamping truck? They are surely adding another layer, in fact, the yellow stamper is there to stamp the hot fresh asphalt being dropping now.

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 12:51am On May 16, 2013
CFCfan:

I hope that someday, I'll buy a house there.

I believe you, whatever a man sets his mind on doing, he can achieve.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by EMMABC1(m): 6:13am On May 16, 2013
spyder880:

You will see my thread in the property section where I am building a duplex for a client in Owerri, I have spent the past 30 out of 60 days in Owerri. (I am a builing contractor) I have been searching for any place to rest in the evenings but all I see are children playing, no serious stuff. Can you give me names to compare with Toscana or Shoprite in Owerri?
spider may be u have night blindness. There are some places to relax and catch fun in owerri in d evening. Ibari ogwa village ( lots of enternment and dishes ), Orange room, 4040, Vandoz, Shell camp, De Range, bodaniel's court and so many Five star hotels and resorts with serene enviroment littered all over d city.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 4:28am On May 17, 2013
This is Amaechi street in Achara layout Enugu. I am showing this picture for you guys to see how indiscriminate parking of vehicles is being cured in Enugu. All the cars on this street must be parked on the left hand side of the street, there are boys patrolling every street in Enugu and if you park on the other side, na trouble o grin You will be forced to pay a fine.

These guys must earn their salary and keep the city orderly.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 4:30am On May 17, 2013
Reconnecting Achara layout with pipe borne water, today at the road intersection of Amaechi street, Achara layout.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (714) (Reply)

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.