Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,535 members, 7,929,738 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 09:18 PM

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. - Politics (240) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. (1833336 Views)

Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. / Babangida’s Letter To Bola TINUBU, Does The Letter Expose The Pride Of IBB? / The First Mayor Of Enugu, The Most Politically Important Igbo City, Was A Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (711) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 8:45am On Sep 13, 2014
This brand new road, completed last week leads to Awgu.

If I don't see pictures of roads from Ayamelum then we should find our brother chino and flog him a little grin

REPLY ME WITH PICTURES!

5 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by OdenigboAroli(m): 8:46am On Sep 13, 2014
Unemadu:

Na so so release everytime. Are u sure he doesnt have a cut in these released monies?

Well,the records are there for everyone to see.
Peter Obi used these things to nail Ngige during the election and Ngige himself knows Obi outperformed him. If not, why didnt he ,Ngige reprove all the achievements recorded by Obi's administration.

Lastly,if you accuse somebody of stealing you must first of all show proof of the accusation.
For now,I dont think you have anything meaningful to say . So,lets move to the health sector....lol
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ChinoElects: 8:47am On Sep 13, 2014
Of course over 85% of the roads in Anambra are all tarred making it a state with the highest tarred roads around if not Nigeria..

abagoro:

That's the problem with you Igbos. Why not open another thread about the ugly side of Enugu State. I myself know the truth that not even half of all the roads in Enugu city is tarred just like every other city in Nigeria including the FCT and Lagos. Even Uyo that Akpabia claims to have invested billions of Dollars is mostly untarred and flooded during rains.

At the end of the day, its better we show the light while we tackle darkness. I've also read several times where you claim all the roads in Anambra are tarred while in reality only about 30% is.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 13, 2014
abagoro:

That's the problem with you Igbos. Why not open another thread about the ugly side of Enugu State. I myself know the truth that not even half of all the roads in Enugu city is tarred just like every other city in Nigeria including the FCT and Lagos. Even Uyo that Akpabia claims to have invested billions of Dollars is mostly untarred and flooded during rains.

At the end of the day, its better we show the light while we tackle darkness. I've also read several times where you claim all the roads in Anambra are tarred while in reality only about 30% is.
Abagworo,when are you going to update the Imo thread with current pictures? I am tired of seeing same old pictures on that thread. You promised you were going to travel to Imo state kamgbe but you have failed to fulfil your promise. What are you up to lately? undecided sad
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ChinoElects: 8:51am On Sep 13, 2014
Lemme even tell you, with what I saw in Enugu as roads I think I will have to cut Okorocha some slack..

berem: Abagworo,when are you going to update the Imo thread with current pictures? I am tired of seeing same old pictures on that thread. You promised you were going to travel to Imo state kamgbe but you have failed to fulfil your promise. What are you up to lately? undecided sad
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by OdenigboAroli(m): 8:53am On Sep 13, 2014
spyder880:

Chai! I wish I can say same for Peter Obi.

Seriously,you need to put pride aside and speak the truth.
You cant compare these two men.
Did Obi also bribed all the international agencies who praise him as one of the best governor in Nigeria?
These are neutral bodies you can't bribe and they know who is working.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 8:53am On Sep 13, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Well,the records are there for everyone to see.
Peter Obi used these things to nail Ngige during the election and Ngige himself knows Obi outperformed him. If not, why didnt he ,Ngige reprove all the achievements recorded by Obi's administration.

Lastly,if you accuse somebody of stealing you must first of all show proof of the accusation.
For now,I dont think you have anything meaningful to say . So,lets move to the health sector....lol

Show me an equivalent of this in Anambra State?

We want pictures, we want pictures grin

4 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by abagoro(m): 8:54am On Sep 13, 2014
berem: Abagworo,when are you going to update the Imo thread with current pictures? I am tired of seeing same old pictures on that thread. You promised you were going to travel to Imo state kamgbe but you have failed to fulfil your promise. What are you up to lately? undecided sad

Tell Jonathan to repair that road linking my motherland and fatherland. That's not too much to ask. Apart from that emergency movement earlier in the year, I've not been to Imo State. I sure will tour the entire east withexception of Ebonyi before the year runs out. So expect in a couple of months time some good and bad pictures from Crossriver, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Abia and Imo States
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ChinoElects: 8:55am On Sep 13, 2014
See what a teaching hospital should look like..a well planned setting..

spyder880:

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 13, 2014
ChinoElects: Lemme even tell you, with what I saw in Enugu as roads I think I will have to cut Okorocha some slack..

nwoke m,feed me with pictures biko! No time for ogologo akuko. I want to see how rural roads look like in Enugu state. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by OdenigboAroli(m): 8:57am On Sep 13, 2014
abagoro:

You say strange things!
Are you possessed with evil spirit?
30%??
Are we still talking about major roads or tiny little roads in villages?
Even America have what they call "dirt roads".

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 9:00am On Sep 13, 2014
ChinoElects: See what a teaching hospital should look like..a well planned setting..

Chino, I give up grin

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ChinoElects: 9:03am On Sep 13, 2014
No rural development to show. Chime diverted the monies and used little to resurface an existing few routes in the single urban center. Even the urban roads are in shambles as at 2 weeks ago that I visited.

berem: nwoke m,feed me with pictures biko! No time for ogologo akuko. I want to see how rural roads look like in Enugu state. cheesy cheesy
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:06am On Sep 13, 2014
spyder880:

Wait a minute!
I think you got me confused ; Do you think we are debating on who builds the finest house ?
Please,put me clear because I dont understand your comment.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ChinoElects: 9:06am On Sep 13, 2014
You must be a man of low esteem for you to think the way you do! Are you telling us that that jam-packed plan-less blocks you call teaching hospital is worth showing? Even though it was a Chimaroke project.

Take a look below and see how a beautifully planned teaching hospital looks like and not that jam-packed block of halls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNmFk5z2NIw

spyder880:

Chino, I give up grin
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:08am On Sep 13, 2014
ChinoElects: No rural development to show. Chime diverted the monies and used little to resurface an existing few routes in the single urban center. Even the urban roads are in shambles as at 2 weeks ago that I visited.

Guy,dont worry.
This is just a warm up match...Chime will be exposed to the full bright of light.
Enough of these deceit and and cover up....Moment of truth is up!

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by IGBOSON1: 9:12am On Sep 13, 2014
Nnewi1stSon: This Peter Obi sycophant should go and create a thread already and quit derailing this thread with epistles.

^^^This was what i suggested a few weeks ago, and he almost blew a fuse in anger!
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 13, 2014
Boicc: Evergreen123, your dearest ike ekweremmadu may nt see d Lion building nt to talk of becumin d governor.Why d hatred 4 Sullivan?
Mod pls,can u ban odenigboaroli or whatever, even if it is just a year. Why cant a man obey simple instruction,open ur Anambra thread and we'll come there and contribute meaningfully. Atimes i wonder;is it nt d anambra dat we all visit dat odenigbo dey yarn about

Wetin concern me concern ike ekweremadu?
left for me, both of them are old cargoes and shd go.
I don't like recycled politicians.
I have already given reasons why Sullivan was corrupt and incompetent.
y will the only accolade to your administration be infrastructures, funded by world bank, which u didn't attract in the first place?
And sb was attributing private houses to him,.......

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ChinoElects: 9:15am On Sep 13, 2014
Nwanne mu let us leave their thread for them. Before they term it another thing.. cheesy

Enugu adigo mma mehn.. cheesy

OdenigboAroli:

Guy,dont worry.
This is just a warm up match...Chime will be exposed to the full bright of light.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 9:15am On Sep 13, 2014
ChinoElects: You must be a man of low esteem for you to think the way you do! Are you telling us that that jam-packed plan-less blocks you call teaching hospital is worth showing? Even though it was a Chimaroke project.

The picture of the teaching hospital you showed is not worthy to be in Igboland, not in this time and age of modernisation.

So what if Chimaroke built it, it's his job. What was the job of Peter Obi, O'mpa grin

4 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ChinoElects: 9:17am On Sep 13, 2014
I have come to notice that you are a man of low esteem. You get carried away with zero performance of Chime..

Watch pix below and see what a teaching hospital should look like and then compare it to that jam-packed blocks you call teaching hospital..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNmFk5z2NIw

spyder880:

The picture of the teaching hospital you showed is not worthy to be in Igboland, not in this time and age of modernisation.

So what if Chimaroke built it, it's his job. What was the job of Peter Obi, O'mpa grin
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 9:18am On Sep 13, 2014
I nearly fainted when I saw those teaching hospital pictures, na wao!

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Unemadu: 9:19am On Sep 13, 2014
ChinoElects: There is absolutely nothing to show in the rural areas, Nsukka, Awgu etc. The next the he will do now is to show you pix an existing routes resurfaced by chime as an achievement..lol

Even the so called urban roads he resurfaced are already giving way and broken down; everywhere was dusty and reddish. My car even turned red too.. cheesy

Spyder stop deceiving people, because I was dazed when I came to Enugu, I saw direct opposite of all the hype.. cheesy

Please nsukka is not a rural are tnx except u want to tell me nnewi is rural

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Kcinho(m): 9:19am On Sep 13, 2014
spyder880:

Tell me you are joking bro grin these quasi rural dwellings? How many estates have you been to in Enugu? You could get lost inside Golf estate, and call for help to find you way outside. What are the road conditions in your estates?
Trans nkisi has very bad road network. I have been to radio sapientia and the road was nothing but bad. Akpaka estate had no tarred road the last time I visited. And I can boldly tell you that trans nkisi is not as large as golf estate.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by IGBOSON1: 9:19am On Sep 13, 2014
berem: I am surprised Spyder and others praising Chime are not talking about the political tussle going on in the state where Chime is trying to stop his perceived political enemies from investing in the state. How long will it continue?

^^^Whatever he's doing can never compare -not in a million years- to the ugly stunt pulled by Obi and that fat fuc/k Umeh when they flung poor Soludo under the bus just to 'assist' GEJ, and also keep Obis' financial skeletons firmly locked up in the cupboard!

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 13, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Guy,dont worry.

You know, the reason why am making my own points here stems from the fact am an Enugu indigene.

You and Chino can open a comprehensive Anambra thread and pictures will speak for themselves.
As for esut college of medicine, it won the best in infrastructure in the country in 2013.
I don't know what you gain bashing my state roads and so.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ChinoElects: 9:21am On Sep 13, 2014
Spyder watch the video to compare and contrast. You are living in bondage I must tell you..lol
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 9:23am On Sep 13, 2014
Evergreen123:

You know, the reason why am making my own points here stems from the fact am an Enugu indigene.

You and Chino can open a comprehensive Anambra thread and pictures will speak for themselves.
As for esut college of medicine, it won the best in infrastructure in the country in 2013.
I don't know what you gain bashing my state roads and so.

I have over 20 pictures taken in the grounds of the teaching hospital. I will unleash them at the right time.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 13, 2014
IGBOSON1:

^^^Whatever he's doing can never compare -not in a million years- to the ugly stunt pulled by Obi and that fat fuc/k Umeh when they flung poor Soludo under the bus just to 'assist' GEJ, and also keep Obis' financial skeletons firmly locked up in the cupboard!
Oh well,I think it is a general thing. Politics of bitterness and rivalry should not affect the development of a state. This is what our Southeast leaders are trying to nurture or are already doing so. 2015 is around the corner and I fear for the political rivalry going on already.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by abagoro(m): 9:27am On Sep 13, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

You say strange things!
Are you possessed with evil spirit?
30%??
Are we still talking about major roads or tiny little roads in villages?
Even America have what they call "dirt roads".

First of all I will have to say that both Anambra and Enugu teaching hospitals are lovely. At least they look better than the image of Imo teaching hospital I've seen.

As for 30% you should know I mean every road including bush paths and not just the major roads. You once claimed all the entire roads in Anambra are good even when I complained about Enugu-Onitsha expressway which the FG is playing politics with.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by IGBOSON1: 9:29am On Sep 13, 2014
spyder880: Hey, Ogui Enugu is changing rapidly. I took this shot as I was coming out from Emily restaurants yesterday. Enough chopping grin

^^^What i like about your pics is that you showcase everywhere, not just the highbrow areas!

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ChinoElects: 9:30am On Sep 13, 2014
You always reason like a clown. In a state where a deputy gov was impeached for a 'chicken' reason; in a state where oppositions are being scared away and their investments are locked up. Are you for real?

IGBOSON1:

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (711) (Reply)

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.