Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,104 members, 7,977,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 09:58 PM

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. - Politics (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. (1851798 Views)

Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. / Babangida’s Letter To Bola TINUBU, Does The Letter Expose The Pride Of IBB? / The First Mayor Of Enugu, The Most Politically Important Igbo City, Was A Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (714) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Afam4eva(m): 7:43am On Jul 26, 2012
Odunnu: I still dont know the rationale behind that o!
The logic is that Nigeria must be like London. Have you ever seen people wearing dunlop slippers in London?
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Odunnu: 8:12am On Jul 26, 2012
Doesnt make sense to me.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 9:41pm On Jul 26, 2012
I was at Old GRA on business today and took time to inspect a few of their streets. Sullivan roads, Masters engineering contractors project.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 9:44pm On Jul 26, 2012
More of Old GRA

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 9:52pm On Jul 26, 2012
Old GRA, wonder why we still love these very high fences. living as a prisoner inside your own house.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 10:00pm On Jul 26, 2012
more still

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by asha80(m): 10:08pm On Jul 26, 2012
chime loves arab contractors.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 26, 2012
Odunnu:
Nna, the thing is serious o!
I saw two dudes chasing a bus conductor on saturday and I was curious to know why. Bystanders told me he had a bathroom slippers on. I was shocked.

i had to hide ma hair style as i was commin into town but i still saw ppl wearin those stuffs. worst of it all i saw ppl walkin bare foot. and i said to maself what wuld they do to those ones. seariously this is a stupid idea.they shuld at least concentrate on clearin all these mad ppl within town.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 26, 2012
spyder880: Old GRA, wonder why we still love these very high fences. living as a prisoner inside your own house.
its caused by insecurity. i so much hate high fencing. and ppl shy away frm puttin light around their house to conceal their houses. if those lights can come on,our streets wuldnt be dark even without street lights.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 10:28pm On Jul 26, 2012
coming out to the busy areas

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 10:34pm On Jul 26, 2012
no need to talk about this place again, notice the large number of cars zooming in and out to do their shopping, Enugu dey chop money guy!

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 26, 2012
spyder880: coming out to the busy areas
see hw water cooperation messed up that road. its annoyin to see them spoil newly built road. up till now dat holy ghost round hsnt bn repaired. why cant they dig b4 road construction starts.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 26, 2012
hey spyder u need to see the new road marking at agbani road,its really nice
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 10:43pm On Jul 26, 2012
celebrities chopping center Enugu, Omotola Jolade, Ini Edo, Mercy Johnson and Genevieve are inside this joint gossipping!

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 10:47pm On Jul 26, 2012
centje: hey spyder u need to see the new road marking at agbani road,its really nice

Ok, I will go look at it in the weekend. I miss Agbani road especially One day sides, Garriki, Idaw river and Ebony paints road.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Dainfamous: 10:48pm On Jul 26, 2012
THE COAL CITYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY wink wink
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 10:51pm On Jul 26, 2012
Da infamous: THE COAL CITYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY wink wink

Yes, live and direct cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:54pm On Jul 26, 2012
spyder880: no need to talk about this place again, notice the large number of cars zooming in and out to do their shopping, Enugu dey chop money guy!

^^^Spyder thanks for the new batch of pics. Old GRA isn't as i remember it to be when i was young: i remember walking down park lane from school and the streets were tree-lined and you were shielded from the sun by their shade and cool breeze; and memories of the nice 'smell' from the thick vegetation immediately after a rainfall has stayed with me to date....so many exotic scents from the vegetation caressed your nostrils back then.

Is that a ferris-wheel i'm seeing in front of the mall, or are my eyes playing tricks on me. I seem to remember it was incorporated in the original plan.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 10:59pm On Jul 26, 2012
Rumor has it that whoever owns Goshen estates, owns this Goshen plaza. I heard its owned by a man with Chime as his surname....... but I didn't say he is related to the Chime we all know! No be for my mouth you hear am o lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Dainfamous: 11:02pm On Jul 26, 2012
spyder880:

Yes, live and direct cheesy cheesy

Mennnn spider enugu dey maintain is beautiful gov chime got foresight sha smiley smiley
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 11:02pm On Jul 26, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^Spyder thanks for the new batch of pics. Old GRA isn't as i remember it to be when i was young: i remember walking down park lane from school and the streets were tree-lined and you were shielded from the sun by their shade and cool breeze; and memories of the nice 'smell' from the thick vegetation immediately after a rainfall has stayed with me to date....so many exotic scents from the vegetation caressed your nostrils back then.

Is that a ferris-wheel i'm seeing in front of the mall, or are my eyes playing tricks on me. I seem to remember it was incorporated in the original plan.

Yes, a new wheel being installed this week, plus other kiddies play things.
I think I have a picture of the road you are talking about, lemme search.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 11:07pm On Jul 26, 2012
Da infamous: Mennnn spider enugu dey maintain is beautiful gov chime got foresight sha smiley smiley

I trust the silent guy sha.

Always shielding himself from rain and sun, doesn't speak to the press, at least directly. Deputy governor meeting visitors, except the visitor is a high profile person like the President or higher.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 26, 2012
spyder880: Rumor has it that whoever owns Goshen estates, owns this Goshen plaza. I heard its owned by a man with Chime as his surname....... but I didn't say he is related to the Chime we all know! No be for my mouth you hear am o lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
i heard they rnt related. jst frm same town. see theres a similar eastate near or within coal camp.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 11:17pm On Jul 26, 2012
I was also at Ngwo to see a friend of mine, the guy just floated a large poultry farm as a side business. Let it be known that Ngwo people supplies the whole east of Nigeria and beyond with poultry products like chicken, eggs and manure. Names like Ozokwo farms, Petmon farms and the baba of them all, Ayalogu farms sells thousands of birds and millions of eggs daily.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Eifeh(m): 11:09am On Jul 27, 2012
andresia:

Yeah bro, thats ma hometown, good to knw u re in the house!
ok add me for facebook, if you want to know how nenwe look now, stephen ifeanyi oyibo that is my username.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by achi4u(m): 12:21pm On Jul 27, 2012
Spyder88 u promise to visit Abakaliki sometime ago but...
we dy wait ocheesy
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Afam4eva(m): 12:24pm On Jul 27, 2012
achi4u: Spyder88 u promise to visit Abakaliki sometime ago but...
we dy wait ocheesy
Abakaliki is one city that i want to go to. Ebonyi happens to be the only Igbo state that i have not stepped foot in.

Please, let some Nairaland that are in other cities also take pictures and create a new thread for each city. let's take after what spyder has done. I'll like to see pics of Abakaliki, Owerri, Ontisha, Awka, Unuahia, Aba, Afikpo, Asaba, Port-hacourt, Uyo etc etc.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Odunnu: 12:54pm On Jul 27, 2012
Aba kwa?
Chukwu aju!
Please, abeg, nobody should post any picture from Aba.
Nkea bu ka unu vohe ike nshi unu, uwa akocha unu onu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 1:58pm On Jul 27, 2012
afam4eva:
Abakaliki is one city that i want to go to. Ebonyi happens to be the only Igbo state that i have not stepped foot in.

Please, let some Nairaland that are in other cities also take pictures and create a new thread for each city. let's take after what spyder has done. I'll like to see pics of Abakaliki, Owerri, Ontisha, Awka, Unuahia, Aba, Afikpo, Asaba, Port-hacourt, Uyo etc etc.

Onitsha goes live this night!
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by LordNaya: 1:17am On Jul 28, 2012
@ Spyder wot of the pictures of owerri u promised to create a thread for? Wot happened to all the pics of owerri u snapped. Pls post those pics in a nem thread we are waiting. Thanks.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by achi4u(m): 2:21am On Jul 28, 2012
Odunnu: Aba kwa?
Chukwu aju!
Please, abeg, nobody should post any picture from Aba.
Nkea bu ka unu vohe ike nshi unu, uwa akocha unu onu.
sister,i do hear that Aba is once develop commercial city in the east.
what of Ariara market?
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 2:35am On Jul 28, 2012
Lord Naya: @ Spyder wot of the pictures of owerri u promised to create a thread for? Wot happened to all the pics of owerri u snapped. Pls post those pics in a nem thread we are waiting. Thanks.

I put all Owerri pictures on the "Rochas midas" thread.

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (714) (Reply)

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.