Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,953 members, 7,949,264 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 01:17 AM

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. - Politics (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. (1840051 Views)

Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. / Babangida’s Letter To Bola TINUBU, Does The Letter Expose The Pride Of IBB? / The First Mayor Of Enugu, The Most Politically Important Igbo City, Was A Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Mmiriariugwu: 3:23pm On Aug 01, 2012
Odunnu:
Not when the likes of that bignosed govnr T.A Orji has power.
During Chimaroke's tenure, I know of a LG chairman in Enugu from Imo. I was impressed.
u re right ,that was in Awgu area council,but i've forgotten d guy's name. Methink this state creation of a thing is doing us more harm than good unity wise.The originator of state creation Gowon had the intention of making us unable 2 speak with one voice thus behaving&acting as a non united igbo nation.It always pains me whenever i see this divisive tendensies play itself out in our present day life
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 01, 2012
Odunnu:
Not when the likes of that bignosed govnr T.A Orji has power.
During Chimaroke's tenure, I know of a LG chairman in Enugu from Imo. I was impressed.

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Na wah oh. That's strange. I can understand a Commissioner being from another state but an LGA Chiarman? Isn't that an elected position? How did people even vote for him undecided
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Odunnu: 3:55pm On Aug 01, 2012
Ujujoan:

Na wah oh. That's strange. I can understand a Commissioner being from another state but an LGA Chiarman? Isn't that an elected position? How did people even vote for him undecided
I think he was born and was bred in that area.
The deputy chairman of another LG here isnt an Enugu dude too.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by achi4u(m): 3:58pm On Aug 01, 2012
Ujujoan:

[s]
Ujujoan:

[/s]
Ujujoan:

...because of his repoputation.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Afam4eva(m): 4:01pm On Aug 01, 2012
It can only happen in Enugu in the south-east because of the history of the state.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Odunnu: 4:20pm On Aug 01, 2012
Hopefully, one day i'll get to sit in Lion building as a governor. I cant sacrifice almost 10years and still counting to this land without it yielding back to me bountifully. grin grin
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 01, 2012
Odunnu: Hopefully, one day i'll get to sit in Lion building as a governor. I cant sacrifice almost 10years and still counting to this land without it yielding back to me bountifully. grin grin

Nne I wish you luck in your expectations oh . . . Who knows, it just might happen! Dont forget to employ me as you Commissioner for Finance oh. wink smiley
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Odunnu: 4:47pm On Aug 01, 2012
I already have that post filled, cheesy I know what will suit you, trust me wink
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by OdenigboAroli(m): 6:09pm On Aug 01, 2012
Ujujoan:

Who be dat

Only someone living in a f00l's paradise will compare the two states now!

Compare the two state in term of what ?? Thats Enugu metropolis sister which used to be the capital of old Anambra state hence it was well planned and most eastrrn elites lived there. Anambra is barely 20yrs old and Peter Obi has done more holistical development than any governor in Nigeria. You dont know the kind of foundation for massive development this man is setting up in Anambra. All the eastern governors respect Obi. He has connected every single town in Anambra by road,renovated and built numerous health intitutions,massive educational reform,incorperated all Anambra towns union into his government,robustly boosted Anambra farmers,increased teachers salary,built a new secratariat,fixed numerious erosion sites and many more. If you regret being an Anambrarian then you are not a true "Omanbala blood" !
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Afam4eva(m): 6:12pm On Aug 01, 2012
Odenigbo Aroli:

Compare the two state in term of what ?? Thats Enugu metropolis sister which used to be the capital of old Anambra state hence it was well planned and most eastrrn elites lived there. Anambra is barely 20yrs old and Peter Obi has done more holistical development than any governor in Nigeria. You dont know the kind of foundation for massive development this man is setting up in Anambra. All the eastern governors respect Obi. He has connected every single town in Anambra by road,renovated and built numerous health intitutions,massive educational reform,incorperated all Anambra towns union into his government,robustly boosted Anambra farmers,increased teachers salary,built a new secratariat,fixed numerious erosion sites and many more. If you regret being an Anambrarian then you are not a true "Omanbala blood" !
Pls stop telling lies, it's making you sound like a kid. Peter Obi has done more holistical development than any governor in Nigeria?? WTF is wrong with some of you. is it an ego massaging thing or what?? And pls Anambra is not 20 years old before it did not just fall from the sky 20 years ago. It has always been there and Onitsha and Nnewi have always being there even when Enugu was the capital of Anambra state.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 7:48pm On Aug 01, 2012
Please, stop all the comparisons. All Igbo states are trying, (I am not happy about Abia but well...) What can I do but cry.

My car was stuck two feet into the mud when I paid a visit to my village. So deep that I could not open the door as the bottom of the door is inside the mud. I employed the whole village to carry the car out of the mud! I covered the whole episode on camera. More pictures later tonight. Somebody should please call Sullivan to see these ugly pictures I am going to show tonight.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Odunnu: 8:00pm On Aug 01, 2012
I think Obi is trying. I was at Akwaeze last month and if I wanted to sleep and drive, it wouldnt have been a big deal. Ok! Thats his LG I hear, but generally, he's doing something cheesy Its that Abia dude I still dont know what he's up to.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by asha80(m): 8:38pm On Aug 01, 2012
Odunnu: I think Obi is trying. I was at Akwaeze last month and if I wanted to sleep and drive, it wouldnt have been a big deal. Ok! Thats his LG I hear, but generally, he's doing something cheesy Its that Abia dude I still dont know what he's up to.

i hope you use your position to let biased non igbos that about how comfortable you are in enugu and environs.as for obi i think he is more interested in developing the rural areas.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 02, 2012
Odunnu: I think Obi is trying. I was at Akwaeze last month and if I wanted to sleep and drive, it wouldnt have been a big deal. Ok! Thats his LG I hear, but generally, he's doing something cheesy Its that Abia dude I still dont know what he's up to.

Akwaeze is Idemili South. Obi is from Agulu. What you saw are remnants of Ngige's administration because he's also from Idemili South - Alor. Obi did squat there! Why do you think Anambrarians can never forget Ngige
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 02, 2012
Odenigbo Aroli:

Stop displaying your ignorance abeg.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 10:54am On Aug 02, 2012
Nsukka kwenu!
Please I know I have not covered enough of this great zone. I have not been opportuned to visit Nsukka and surrounding towns since July. I am aware of this. The story of Enugu will never be complete without a good dose of pictures and facts from Nsukka.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 10:58am On Aug 02, 2012
I am heading to Abakaliki now, but taking into consideration the raw deal Abagworo and Manbuchai gave me in the Owerri thread I opened, I will swith off my camera in Ebonyi. I dont want to collect an e-slap for telling it as it is grin
But I respect my Ebonyi brothers sha.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Emperoh(m): 11:20am On Aug 02, 2012
Ujujoan:

Akwaeze is Idemili South. Obi is from Agulu. What you saw are remnants of Ngige's administration because he's also from Idemili South - Alor. Obi did squat there! Why do you think Anambrarians can never forget Ngige

Uju, i am from Obeledu which is just a border town to Akwaeze, along the same long road
We are Anaocha not Idemili. Obi's town; Agulu is also Anaocha. The Commissioner for works is also from Obeledu
and if you are familiar with the route, that road passed thru the Commissioner's house.

On your position of envying Enugu, i won't for the life of me give up being an Anambrarian.
Despite our developmental position as it is now, i know that with the intellectual resources we have, we will get there one day.
Also, i grew up in Enugu and know that most of the businesses and development in Enugu have Anambra people at the heart of it. I dare say 40 percent or more
Now, imagine if we get our plans right and begin to force these people to come to Awka and environs to build.
Remember also that Enugu has the antecedence of being the colonial headquarters of South East hence was and is still a melting pot for all Igbos;
the closest is Owerri.

All we need is a governor who is more of a professional than a trader that Obi is and will use his wealth of experience to plan Awka, Nnewi and Onitsha.
To be sincere with you, i expected so much from Obi. I guess that's why some of my kind are somehow laid back with the nonsense he is doing.
It further goes to my age long belief that Second tenure breeds impunity. But i must admit that he has done quite much and better than all other governors before him. Of utmost relevance to me is the road network across all towns and villages.

But what we need are plans and structures that will keep our tangible and intangible assets in Anambra. We have gone past that stage of just building roads and bridges and equipping school and health centers.
I can't wait for 2014 to come!

Above all, i love Enugu city like mad! The serenity it gives me whenever i come around is classless!! kiss kiss
But Anambra boy till i die!! cool

4 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Emperoh(m): 11:35am On Aug 02, 2012
Odunnu:
Lucky you! Parking around that spot attracts N25K, how did you manage to pay less shocked tongue

LOL! I saw it so on the ticket.
Met the boss of Henreich who said he called his officers at the office to ask anyone who parked where i parked to remove the car as the towing
guys where coming. Unfortunately i didn't hear and fell victim.
I guess he had a boy he works with within them who directed to another guy at their office at the old ACB building.
I met the guy and got a lower ticket for 10k. paid at UBA and took my car back!
Guess i was lucky then! sad
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Emperoh(m): 11:41am On Aug 02, 2012
Odenigbo Aroli:

I am sorry for you if you think Obi can be compared on a national scale.
He lost the plot and that all i can say. But in our 'land of the blind', he is still the 'one eyed man' who leads

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by achi4u(m): 11:44am On Aug 02, 2012
spyder880: I am heading to Abakaliki now, but taking into consideration the raw deal Abagworo and Manbuchai gave me in the Owerri thread I opened, I will swith off my camera in Ebonyi. I dont want to collect an e-slap for telling it as it is grin
But I respect my Ebonyi brothers sha.
There you go again!,those two guyz are not even from Ebonyi,so I wonder who will give you an e.slap for telling the truth.
All we Ebonyians needs is radical change from our state govt,but how can this change occur if we the citizens keep mute on certain things....,show us "the bad" and "the ugly" unless you've make up your mind not to stree yourself.

Have a nice day.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 02, 2012
Emperoh:

Uju, i am from Obeledu which is just a border town to Akwaeze, along the same long road
We are Anaocha not Idemili. Obi's town; Agulu is also Anaocha. The Commissioner for works is also from Obeledu
and if you are familiar with the route, that road passed thru the Commissioner's house.

On your position of envying Enugu, i won't for the life of me give up being an Anambrarian.
Despite our developmental position as it is now, i know that with the intellectual resources we have, we will get there one day.
Also, i grew up in Enugu and know that most of the businesses and development in Enugu have Anambra people at the heart of it. I dare say 40 percent or more
Now, imagine if we get our plans right and begin to force these people to come to Awka and environs to build.
Remember also that Enugu has the antecedence of being the colonial headquarters of South East hence was and is still a melting pot for all Igbos;
the closest is Owerri.

All we need is a governor who is more of a professional than a trader that Obi is and will use his wealth of experience to plan Awka, Nnewi and Onitsha.
To be sincere with you, i expected so much from Obi. I guess that's why some of my kind are somehow laid back with the nonsense he is doing.
It further goes to my age long belief that Second tenure breeds impunity. But i must admit that he has done quite much and better than all other governors before him. Of utmost relevance to me is the road network across all towns and villages.

But what we need are plans and structures that will keep our tangible and intangible assets in Anambra. We have gone past that stage of just building roads and bridges and equipping school and health centers.
I can't wait for 2014 to come!

Above all, i love Enugu city like mad! The serenity it gives me whenever i come around is classless!! kiss kiss
But Anambra boy till i die!! cool

My mistake . . . I always forget where Akwaeze is!

So you are from Obeledu eh? A lot of my good freinds are from there; also my former VC, Prof Ejiofor. I also know where Iloezumba's house is. Are you sure I don't know your place too? cheesy cheesy

My dear, I used to think like you oh. But 'intellect' is useless if it can't be put to good use. Obi ia a very very big dissapointment and the fact that the so-called 'intellectual' Anambrarians let him get away with so much rubbish is an even bigger disappointment.

Why is everybody waiting for 2014 to come? So that we can vote in another dundie abi? And wait for another 8 years to vote another dundie again!

I'm and Anambrarian by origin, married to an Anambrarian, live in Anambra and honestly, I'm ashamed of my state! embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Dede1(m): 2:44pm On Aug 02, 2012
Anybody who attempts to compare Enugu with Awka or Owerri or Umuahia or Abakeliki is a basement dunce. For crying out loud, Enugu was capital of eastern region, a municipal when the aforementioned cities were one-street cities or village as in the case of Awka.

If Enugu has become the bride of the east, as Igbo person, happiness is afternoon drink. Thank goodness it is Enugu after all.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Emperoh(m): 3:42pm On Aug 02, 2012
Ujujoan:

So you are from Obeledu eh? A lot of my good freinds are from there; also my former VC, Prof Ejiofor. I also know where Iloezumba's house is. Are you sure I don't know your place too? cheesy cheesy

Lol! Who knows, you might as well know. I love that town to bits. What other families do you know?
I also went to Unizik during Ejiofor's tenure and graduated with Prof Ilochi Okafor. We normally pride ourselves as odi mkpumkpu eme ihe! wink cheesy cheesy

quote author=Ujujoan]
My dear, I used to think like you oh. But 'intellect' is useless if it can't be put to good use. Obi ia a very very big dissapointment and the fact that the so-called 'intellectual' Anambrarians let him get away with so much rubbish is an even bigger disappointment.

Why is everybody waiting for 2014 to come? So that we can vote in another dundie abi? And wait for another 8 years to vote another dundie again!

I'm and Anambrarian by origin, married to an Anambrarian, live in Anambra and honestly, I'm ashamed of my state! embarassed embarassed embarassed[/quote]

I could fight anyone for criticisms towards Peter Obi. But not any more.
Mediocrity of past administrations has made us see basic assignments and duties of a governor as something worth celebrating.
If we are keeping quiet, it was because we have let the young man entrench himself in the system.

I pray we don't vote another dundie but my greatest fear is that the real technocrats will stay away allowing the touts to be in position.
The Anambra Central Senatorial election was the most explosive i have ever seen in recent times in Anambra. Now imagine if Dora and Ngige were at the Senate
at the same time??

These people should stop hiding and i hope Soludo will give it another shot.
Andy Uba, Ifeanyi Ubah, Chuma Nzeribe and the other touts/pretenders should please stay clear.
We need development like never before.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Emperoh(m): 3:44pm On Aug 02, 2012
Ujujoan:

Lol! Who knows, you might as well know. I love that town to bits. What other families do you know?
I also went to Unizik during Ejiofor's tenure and graduated with Prof Ilochi Okafor. We normally pride ourselves as odi mkpumkpu eme ihe! wink cheesy cheesy

Ujujoan:

I'm and Anambrarian by origin, married to an Anambrarian, live in Anambra and honestly, I'm ashamed of my state! embarassed embarassed embarassed

Mediocrity of past administrations has made us see basic assignments and duties of a governor as something worth celebrating.
If we are keeping quiet, it was because we have let the young man entrench himself in the system.

I pray we don't vote another dundie but my greatest fear is that the real technocrats will stay away allowing the touts to be in position.
The Anambra Central Senatorial election was the most explosive i have ever seen in recent times in Anambra. Now imagine if Dora and Ngige were at the Senate
at the same time??

Andy Uba, Ifeanyi Ubah, Chuma Nzeribe and the other touts/pretenders should please stay clear.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 02, 2012
Emperoh:

Ha . . . I'm sure we must have crossed paths. I just entred UNIZIK when Ilochi came and sky-rocketed the school fees . . . Very annoying!

I'm friends with one of the sons of the late Peter okwute of Obeledu. Lovely family! cool cool cool
Also the Onwudinjo's (I think they are also related to Prof Ejiofor undecided )

at the same time??

Obi thrives on the uselessnes of the past administrations. Hence his mediocrity is seen as an achievement! It saddens me to no end.
Soludu has always been (and will always be) my choice, but I doubt they will let him come close. He probably doesnt have the money for election anymore!
I see Ifeanyi Uba (Capital Oil) becoming the next Gov. and I think that's just another mistake.
But I know it can only get better. Anything worse than Obi is synonymous to a death sentence!
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Odunnu: 4:34pm On Aug 02, 2012
You people should try and chase the UBAs out of that ambition. All of them are no good.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by NRIPRIEST(m): 5:04pm On Aug 02, 2012
Emperoh:

I am sorry for you if you think Obi can be compared on a national scale.
He lost the plot and that all i can say. But in our 'land of the blind', he is still the 'one eyed man' who leads

You should be sorry for yourself instead; Obi's strategy has spread developments accross all the towns in Anambra state. He has built roads into areas that every governor who hss ruled the state since its creation avoided like a plague,even your almighty Ngige. The roads that your Ngige(who is from Idenmili like me) built in 3yrs Obi doubled it in his first three yrs in office. He is tackling the most basic aspect of development,firstly. He is not into white elephant project.I dont live in Anambra nor Nigeria but I have been closely following the happenings in my state and knowing where we were before he comes into the office I have no doubt to believe that he has outshone his eastern counterparts. Time will vindicate Obi. All the past Anambra governor has hailed him for his doggedness.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by NRIPRIEST(m): 6:41pm On Aug 02, 2012
Ujujoan:

Ha . . . I'm sure we must have crossed paths. I just entred UNIZIK when Ilochi came and sky-rocketed the school fees . . . Very annoying!

I'm friends with one of the sons of the late Peter okwute of Obeledu. Lovely family! cool cool cool

Obi thrives on the uselessnes of the past administrations. Hence his mediocrity is seen as an achievement! It saddens me to no end.
Soludu has always been (and will always be) my choice, but I doubt they will let him come close. He probably doesnt have the money for election anymore!
I see Ifeanyi Uba (Capital Oil) becoming the next Gov. and I think that's just another mistake.
But I know it can only get better. Anything worse than Obi is synonymous to a death sentence!

The same person that called me "ignonant" didnt know that "Akweze" belongs to "Aniocha" lg. Keep disgracing your self,little girl. You obviously dont know anything about the state you hail from and is badmouthing. Ifele megbuo gi ! Enugu state was the capital of the old eastern Nigeria and remained a capital when twelve states were created. Enugu metropolis was the focus of development during these time. Onicha was a commercial town without a solid master plan and ppl just built stall and houses anywhere. Nnewi itself hss no master plan and was built by bunch of hardworking spare parts dealers and Awka is still a new city.Peter Obi if you investigate his achievement with a sincere mind and hold in mind what was on ground before he got there you will admit this man is a genius. Anambra owes no body a kobo and we have one of the largest reserve in the country because of our governors prudent finance handling.If you are not only ignorant but also uninformed you will know that Anambra is one of the states that was declared financially stable. Please,park your sh..it and move to Enugu and see who care. Atulu mulu ebunu gba aka nwa!
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Emperoh(m): 8:14pm On Aug 02, 2012
NRI PRIEST:

You should be sorry for yourself instead; Obi's strategy has spread developments accross all the towns in Anambra state. He has built roads into areas that every governor who hss ruled the state since its creation avoided like a plague,even your almighty Ngige. The roads that your Ngige(who is from Idenmili like me) built in 3yrs Obi doubled it in his first three yrs in office. He is tackling the most basic aspect of development,firstly. He is not into white elephant project.I dont live in Anambra nor Nigeria but I have been closely following the happenings in my state and knowing where we were before he comes into the office I have no doubt to believe that he has outshone his eastern counterparts. Time will vindicate Obi. All the past Anambra governor has hailed him for his doggedness.

Sorry for myself? You must be mediocrity personified!
Are u that blind and unexposed that you can't at least look beyond your state?
Is building roads and equipping schools now developments? I am not sure you live outside Nigeria
Cos if you do, then Anambra under a sound governor should be better off, we should have no business competing with the like of Ebonyi state in development
Do you know how your state capital looks? Do you know the position of Nnewi and Onitsha in the economic and commercial calculations of Nigeria?
Ok, let's assume you talked about building roads, the gate way to your state from ENugu and Delta states are eyesores and don't tell me they are Federal roads?
You see, despite where we are coming from, holistic development goes beyond infrastructure but since we base it infrastructure, kidnly take a walk to Asaba or Enugu and see what it means to sustain infrastructure.

Our people are wealthy, they need the right environment to develop their state; not building hostels for Unizik and Fed Poly Oko students
but real time business ventures. Praising Obi is not the way to go. With out potentials as enterprising and intelligent people, we are not where we are supposed to be. Can you ask your Peter what his hobnobbing with GEJ has given Anambra State? Playing politics with APGA leadership and increasingly intolerable of dissent and criticism.

I don't know what you think but i am not impressed. If you are, that's your business. But i have a greater image of where i think Anambra should be
in the scheme of development.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Emperoh(m): 8:31pm On Aug 02, 2012
Ujujoan:

Na wa oo Uju!!! Kedu onye i ma be Peter Okwute? And the Onwudinjos? Oliver, Michael Joe?? Who?
Yes, they are related to the Ejiofors. Their mum was nee Ejiofor i.e Pita's aunty.

The Ilochi riot was in my 2nd year followed by the compulsory 3 month closure.
But i think UNIZIK was better for it after all despite the fee burden. At least more growth in needed infrastructure, more discipline
and adherence to academic calendar. I hear the current VC Egboka has an annex office at EFCC office in Enugu. Greed!!!!

Ujujoan:

Did you see that NRI guy's post above? I used to feel like that until i analysed everything this man has done
and also realised the mediocrity we are stuck with. I doubt he lives abroad but i hope he comes home someday see things as they are.

As for candidates, i don't really know until they start coming out. I bet next year will be hot in Anambra. I hope CC will find some
way to come into it. Dora and Ngige as well. Ifeanyi Ubah? Money miss road. The hawks will eat his money and leave him.
He doesn't have the grass root support. That was why Dora lost to Ngige and why Soludo lost as well. It was also the reason Chris Uba held sway during his days.
I also understand Ifeanyi Uba could be the brain behind APGA crisis today. I understand he is backing Victor Umeh. But for one thing, Anambra retains unpredictability in its elections. The race will only get clearer as the days draw closer.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 11:50pm On Aug 02, 2012
My village road is terrible. My car sank very deep that I could not step out, I only took these pictures after the boys have shifted the car after working on it for about 50 minutes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (712) (Reply)

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.