Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,953 members, 7,949,264 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 01:17 AM

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. - Politics (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. (1840051 Views)

Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. / Babangida’s Letter To Bola TINUBU, Does The Letter Expose The Pride Of IBB? / The First Mayor Of Enugu, The Most Politically Important Igbo City, Was A Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 25, 2012
spyder880: Dont fly to Rome, come to Enugu cheesy cheesy cheesy
sure!!
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 10:48pm On Aug 25, 2012
and if you bump into a certain Barrister Sullivan Chime selecting some suit from the racks in this boutique, dont worry, just collect yours and pay, we are all equals here cheesy wink

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 10:58pm On Aug 25, 2012
There are some things I will like to more of it in my Enugu. LOVELY FLOWERS, lots and lots of it. Landlords in Enugu are trying, but I will love to see more flowers planted and groomed to make our city a really beautiful place. These flowers are all selling in Enugu town, have your picks and plant them this rainy season and our city will be getting fresher and prettier. cheesy

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 11:02pm On Aug 25, 2012
More flowers

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 11:09pm On Aug 25, 2012
how do you like this?

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 25, 2012
Ppl shuld also be encouraged to put light around their houses. this will help light up streets.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 11:19pm On Aug 25, 2012
this can provide you with an umbrella like shade in your compound

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 11:25pm On Aug 25, 2012
centje: Ppl shuld also be encouraged to put light around their houses. this will help light up streets.

Sure, if PHCN agrees cheesy

More flowers and flower vases

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ODB2: 11:25pm On Aug 25, 2012
tongue

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 11:30pm On Aug 25, 2012
The flaming green, aint they just pretty cheesy

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 11:33pm On Aug 25, 2012
various types of paving stones to help you make your garden special

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 11:44pm On Aug 25, 2012
watch the cooling effect of flowers and plants in a compound, and on this street

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by FSU: 4:49am On Aug 26, 2012
This is for Eko Ile the village slowpoke on cyberspace

Lagos airport as of few weeks ago

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Litmus: 1:13pm On Aug 26, 2012
spyder880: More flowers

Greening is an important message. It's a cost effective way to improve the the way a place looks, improve individuals well-being and absorb pollution. I also believe that we should also look abroad for plants to add to our verity at home.

I have always had this dream to buy a huge land somewhere in Nigeria to create a park on which i would plant as much verity of fruit trees from around the world that would tolerate the Nigerians condition. I'd call it obliviously Fruit Park. So there's an idea freely given.

[img]http://4.bp..com/_HET9M4NlgZ8/S7VK7HiQkzI/AAAAAAAAEFQ/n-unvKaKdvE/s1600/3+Street+trees.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Odunnu: 6:56pm On Aug 27, 2012
Oga Spyder!!! where u dey na? we have an unfinished agreement o. I havent seen the list yet
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 7:27pm On Aug 27, 2012
Odunnu: Oga Spyder!!! where u dey na? we have an unfinished agreement o. I havent seen the list yet

Building a house in Ebonyi and so busy, I dont even know when this project will let me have some days off.

I will compile a small photo contest of some fine houses in Enugu later this night, emphasis will be on the colour combination, style of finishing. Enugu got taste!
Add some if you see any.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Odunnu: 7:42pm On Aug 27, 2012
What do you know i'm talking about? angry
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 7:51pm On Aug 27, 2012
Odunnu: What do you know i'm talking about? angry

Of course sister, the cheap room rates, and thats why I was saying I am in Ebonyi now, abi you want Ebonyi room rates grin
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Odunnu: 8:11pm On Aug 27, 2012
lol no! i want the Enugu own
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by PROUDIGBO(m): 8:13pm On Aug 27, 2012
spyder880:

Of course sister, the cheap room rates, and thats why I was saying I am in Ebonyi now, abi you want Ebonyi room rates grin

While you're at it spyder, could you try and find time to revisit those sites in Enugu where rubbish was dumped and gathering....just want to see if the gov't has seen this thread and gone to do their work as expected of them.

Cheers.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by odumchi: 8:14pm On Aug 27, 2012
Spyder, your occupation is very interesting and I believe it has inspired me and has instilled within me an interest in real estate.

That's why I'd like to ask you a few questions:

What's the exact name of your occupation?
What major (degree) is required for it?
Did you start your company on your own?

Thanks in advance.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 10:23pm On Aug 30, 2012
odumchi: Spyder, your occupation is very interesting and I believe it has inspired me and has instilled within me an interest in real estate.

That's why I'd like to ask you a few questions:

What's the exact name of your occupation?
What major (degree) is required for it?
Did you start your company on your own?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks, you dont need a degree at all to do what I am doing. cheesy My only regret was going to pick up a university degree instead of using the funds to buy another cheap land somewhere grin Spyder is a private real estate investor who has been using his salary to pick up cheap lands in Enugu for the better part of 15 years. I just branched into contract building from last year and people who met me online has been giving me a lot of buildings to construct. I have architects and young graduate engineers in my team and together, we are handling jobs across the eastern part of Nigeria. You can see the property section, I have about 7 construction sites there and about 6 threads handling different aspects of building.

We are just starting, my company is at its formative stage and we are very ambitious. PERFECTION IS OUR GOAL, EXCELLENCE WILL BE TOLERATED.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 10:47pm On Aug 30, 2012
.......and the kiddies in Enugu are going to enjoy some democracy dividends

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by odumchi: 11:12pm On Aug 30, 2012
spyder880:

Thanks, you dont need a degree at all to do what I am doing. cheesy My only regret was going to pick up a university degree instead of using the funds to buy another cheap land somewhere grin Spyder is a private real estate investor who has been using his salary to pick up cheap lands in Enugu for the better part of 15 years. I just branched into contract building from last year and people who met me online has been giving me a lot of buildings to construct. I have architects and young graduate engineers in my team and together, we are handling jobs across the eastern part of Nigeria. You can see the property section, I have about 7 construction sites there and about 6 threads handling different aspects of building.

We are just starting, my company is at its formative stage and we are very ambitious. PERFECTION IS OUR GOAL, EXCELLENCE WILL BE TOLERATED.

Once again thank you very much for answering my questions. I appreciate the kind advice that you have given me.

I am currently following you and I will stay tuned to all your construction threads.

Jisie ike.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by sutst: 3:11am On Aug 31, 2012
Owerri no reach enugu abeg
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by achi4u(m): 3:29am On Aug 31, 2012
sutst: Owerri no reach enugu abeg
Who is this one?
Better fu.vckoff
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by henrychubayo: 3:16pm On Aug 31, 2012
achi4u: Who is this one?
Better fu.vckoff
Why would you abuse him like these? Enugu and Imo, are they not igbo nation? Why would you discriminate? Probably, you are from imo state, and you think that is better than any other south eastern state but note that that believe and feeling will destroy the unity of ndi igbo. Ppl like you cause confusion. You need to change that spirit in you that makes you think that your state or area is the best. All are igbo nation and belongs to us. I as an ibo person can live in any of those area and feel safe being with my ppl. Why won't you? You disappoint us
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 4:55pm On Aug 31, 2012
odumchi:

Once again thank you very much for answering my questions. I appreciate the kind advice that you have given me.

I am currently following you and I will stay tuned to all your construction threads.

Jisie ike.

Daalu, just develop a passion for something, stand up and make inquiries about any field that interests and excite you. Read about it and discuss it with like minded friends. Draw a plan and start participating in the field, even if you are doing so free of charge. Humble yourself and be slow to anger or quarrel. Be strong in the face of difficult work, always be the last man standing after a hard day's work, under sun or rain. Hardwork never killed anyone. Lol

Above all be very very honest, build a reputation for honesty and make sure you are noted to be the most trustworthy person around wherever you are. Delay gratification, invest every gain you make and move on, you will rise faster than you can even imagine. Pray always.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 11:07pm On Aug 31, 2012
for the kids in Enugu, with love from our governor, the most quiet achieving governor of all times, Sullivan Chime.

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by nedu210(m): 7:54pm On Sep 01, 2012
spyder880: for the kids in Enugu, with love from our governor, the most quiet achieving governor of all times, Sullivan Chime.
have u seen the OAKLANDS
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by PROUDIGBO(m): 8:31pm On Sep 01, 2012
nedu210: have u seen the OAKLANDS

^^^'OAKLANDS'? .....what's that?
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by nedu210(m): 8:52pm On Sep 01, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^'OAKLANDS'? .....what's that?
its a new amusement park in enugu.

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (712) (Reply)

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.