Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,374 members, 7,950,784 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 10:05 PM

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. - Politics (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. (1840617 Views)

Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. / Babangida’s Letter To Bola TINUBU, Does The Letter Expose The Pride Of IBB? / The First Mayor Of Enugu, The Most Politically Important Igbo City, Was A Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by igboitalo: 7:18pm On Sep 23, 2012
spyder hw much does a plot of land cost in ugbo odogwu
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Emperoh(m): 7:44am On Sep 24, 2012
Oya, Enugu peeps!
Spyder, et al, i haf come to Town again o
grin grin
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by PROUDIGBO(m): 8:50am On Sep 24, 2012
Some moe pics courtesy of Jide Odukoya:

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by PROUDIGBO(m): 8:53am On Sep 24, 2012
More:

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by PROUDIGBO(m): 8:56am On Sep 24, 2012
This stupi/d thing is playing up again angry
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by PROUDIGBO(m): 8:57am On Sep 24, 2012
More.....this bus is crying out for a shower:

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by henrychubayo: 8:58am On Sep 24, 2012
I need the one from the airport.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by PROUDIGBO(m): 9:00am On Sep 24, 2012
More:

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by PROUDIGBO(m): 9:03am On Sep 24, 2012
henrychubayo: I need the one from the airport.

^^^Well technically, this is part of the airport you're asking for. wink

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by PROUDIGBO(m): 9:05am On Sep 24, 2012
More:

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 24, 2012
I dey mess up big time. See me wey be nkanu boy never comment for this thread wey don reach 48 pages. Sorry my enugu folks. n ga gote okpa na abacha ka i ji ya ga. Una nu go?
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by crux84: 6:10pm On Sep 24, 2012
There is a new development in Enugu - Enugu Lifestyle and Golf City (Centenary City)
The Links to the project are as follows:

http://www.facebook.com/LifestyleandGolfCity
http://www.enugulifestyleandgolfcity.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-3eXYNv35U

Construction started Two months ago.

ENUGU the pride of Igbo Land
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nightshift(m): 6:58pm On Sep 24, 2012
Odunnu:
No, he left Cool fm already. Saw him in a show in July and we reconnected. Whoever chose that team in COSMO then, is a genuis. Jennifer, Juanita,Lydia, JayD etc. Those guys were the bomb waiting to xplode!
Did I forget my crush then? Perry the x-man! If I knew how to stalk, would have stalked this dude to death then. His voice alone was a balm to my soul. His show? Very inspirational. Then I met him, his height reminded me I needed to wear heels else i'll be tagged 'short girl' at 5.8''. Goodlooking and nice.
I miss the Cosmo crew jor
Enugu has always been blessed with great radio voices . Personally, the best radio crew in Enugu were those at the former ESBS 'Sunrise 96.1 FM'. Chuzzy Iboko (known as Mr C.), Mike Anene, Rosemary Azinge, Gboliwe Iwuobi, Ik Agu and co were the best Coal City radio crew ever. Anthony Okofuu and Barikomo Ador were equally a great duo at Radio Nigeria Enugu as well. On Igbo language programmes on the 2 stations , i will never forget ' Önu Ökwa' Linda Mmenakaya dishing her Özi ekene requests, Ichie Onwuagba Onwuagba, Nduka Obikwelu, Nath Obikpo, Okechukwu Okereke, Dumeh Nnamoko, Jevas Chukwuemezie, Chukwuma Ogbonna, Paddy Ekeh. Pete Edochie was presenting 'music of the masters' every Sunday for 2hrs on ABS 1 Enugu. Emmanuel Udokwu, Chinwetalu Agu and Patience Ozokwo were all doing plays and programmes for both radio stations .

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by eaglechild: 7:56pm On Sep 24, 2012
Nightshift: Enugu has always been blessed with great radio voices . Personally, the best radio crew in Enugu were those at the former ESBS 'Sunrise 96.1 FM'. Chuzzy Iboko (known as Mr C.), Mike Anene, Rosemary Azinge, Gboliwe Iwuobi, Ik Agu and co were the best Coal City radio crew ever. Anthony Okofuu and Barikomo Ador were equally a great duo at Radio Nigeria Enugu as well. On Igbo language programmes on the 2 stations , i will never forget ' Önu Ökwa' Linda Mmenakaya dishing her Özi ekene requests, Ichie Onwuagba Onwuagba, Nduka Obikwelu, Nath Obigbo, Okechukwu Okereke, Dumeh Nnamoko, Jevas Chukwuemezie, Chukwuma Ogbonna, Paddy Ekeh. Pete Edochie was presenting 'music of the masters' every Sunday for 2hrs on ABS 1 Enugu. Emmanuel Udokwu, Chinwetalu Agu and Patience Ozokwo were all doing plays and programmes for both radio stations .
Wow! what a trip down memory lane, golden times indeed.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 24, 2012
crux84: There is a new development in Enugu - Enugu Lifestyle and Golf City (Centenary City)
The Links to the project are as follows:

http://www.facebook.com/LifestyleandGolfCity
http://www.enugulifestyleandgolfcity.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-3eXYNv35U

Construction started Two months ago.

ENUGU the pride of Igbo Land
this is great!!
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Eifeh(m): 8:11pm On Sep 24, 2012
Enugu state obodo oyibo by stomrex, ekelekwe mu unu ekele ife na emerunu ife i miss that for coal city fm and von nwadokwe

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by donwill: 8:22pm On Sep 24, 2012
you guys don make me the park my things to relocate to enugu next week.i will be staying at e.s.b.s area .ans i will definitely tour all this places.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 24, 2012
donwill: you guys don make me the park my things to relocate to enugu next week.i will be staying at e.s.b.s area .ans i will definitely tour all this places.
you're welcome
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by henrychubayo: 9:26pm On Sep 24, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^Well technically, this is part of the airport you're asking for. wink

which part of the enugu airport is these? explain more plz
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:25am On Sep 26, 2012
henrychubayo:

which part of the enugu airport is these? explain more plz

^^^It's the new runway during construction; can't remember where i found the pic again.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:28am On Sep 26, 2012
A few more pics.....hope the kids hawking was done after school though undecided.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:30am On Sep 26, 2012
More:

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:35am On Sep 26, 2012
Why does this bloo/dy uploading system always get temperamental after just one or two uploads.....and then start showing an annoying error message, even when the filesize is under the limit?
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:37am On Sep 26, 2012
More:

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by HighChief4(m): 5:57pm On Sep 26, 2012
Nightshift: Enugu has always been blessed with great radio voices . Personally, the best radio crew in Enugu were those at the former ESBS 'Sunrise 96.1 FM'. Chuzzy Iboko (known as Mr C.), Mike Anene, Rosemary Azinge, Gboliwe Iwuobi, Ik Agu and co were the best Coal City radio crew ever. Anthony Okofuu and Barikomo Ador were equally a great duo at Radio Nigeria Enugu as well. On Igbo language programmes on the 2 stations , i will never forget ' Önu Ökwa' Linda Mmenakaya dishing her Özi ekene requests, Ichie Onwuagba Onwuagba, Nduka Obikwelu, Nath Obikpo, Okechukwu Okereke, Dumeh Nnamoko, Jevas Chukwuemezie, Chukwuma Ogbonna, Paddy Ekeh. Pete Edochie was presenting 'music of the masters' every Sunday for 2hrs on ABS 1 Enugu. Emmanuel Udokwu, Chinwetalu Agu and Patience Ozokwo were all doing plays and programmes for both radio stations .

Mehn you just reminded me of those good old days, when I would come back from school and rush to tune in my "sunrise 96.1 fm". What about this good DJ at ESBS fm then, i think his name was "DJ Remy Lacky Junior". Mehn I miss Enugu so much
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by kmariko: 7:16am On Sep 27, 2012
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by macjive01: 9:06am On Sep 27, 2012
kmariko: Enugu airport design .,., please click the link below
http://webstore.cde.co.za/Products/90//GI_518855-737.jpg
http://webstore.cde.co.za/Products/90//GI_518855-736.jpg

For current stage of construction click the link below

http://www.flickr.com/photos/olivewitch/8024631554/sizes/c/in/photostream/

no vex bros , but how did u get access to those photos, the plan?

is there any proper website to peruse the full building plan and render ?
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by billante(m): 10:28am On Sep 27, 2012
Nice design! And it is just for the local terminal for local flights!

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Afam4eva(m): 10:29am On Sep 27, 2012
The design looks very pretty. I hope they implement it on time because that current airport building is an embarrassment.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by billante(m): 10:37am On Sep 27, 2012
And it is Coming up well!

The brand new bigger international terminal also coming up...the loan for d construction just signed with china last week

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:10am On Sep 27, 2012
afam4eva: The design looks very pretty. I hope they implement it on time because that current airport building is an embarrassment.

^^^Yeah, but more importantly, i hope they stick religiously to the design specifications......notice the difference between the nice sweeping roof in the render (the material used, the slight curve, and the tip), and the one actually being constructed. Also, the landscaping after the construction works are finished should be done properly; the parking lot, sidewalks, and any green spaces are all part of the general ambience of the airport and shouldn't be neglected.

But maybe i'm just being a bit too fussy.

Nice job though.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by henrychubayo: 11:32am On Sep 27, 2012
Its really taking shape. Just as someone pointed out here, they need to finish it by november 2012 so that our people can use it on december. Its nice and lovely looking airport. Any one who has pix of the interior designs should plz do justice by posting in to us

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (712) (Reply)

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.