Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,065 members, 7,890,506 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:08 PM

Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” (23853 Views)

Ghana Pulls Down Jonathan, Buhari Billboards / 2015: Be Patient, I Won’t Let You Down, Jonathan Tells Campaign Groups / Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by 3rdparty: 5:28pm On Jul 02, 2012
Thought it was house of God
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by kiyosaki1(m): 5:44pm On Jul 02, 2012
3rdparty: Thought it was house of God
Let us carry Pastor Tunde Bakare up and put Jonathan away up up Pastor down down Jona
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by Billygee2u: 5:46pm On Jul 02, 2012
Dear members of NL ,stop calling this man Bakare a man of God. Is he living by example? Does he have the message of love,peace and unity? He only preach hatred,bitterness and jealousy. Why can't him control his anger over the loss of power.What is paining him most is that he has rubbished his integrity,reputation and face value because of politics.
His Hipocrisy is too open and can be easily detected by everyone who hears that he is calling on Nigerians to pray against a particular man. What can he teach his followers that will lead them to Heaven? If I were a member of his church, I'll be so disappointed in him. I come to church to get encouraged and sharpened with the word of God but Sunday after Sunday he feeds me hatred for a government that the bible says i should pray for. He lost an election, he shouldn't be that bitter, 2015 isn't too far even though i wont vote for him then too.He is never a leader,but a bitter man.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by stokolie(m): 5:56pm On Jul 02, 2012
rolchi:

^^^Agreed! But he should preach God's word on Sundays to God's people and not 'Hate Gospel' o nthe Lord's day. He is free to call a press conference the number of time he wants and lambast the government as much as he wants. But, he should keep the Lord's DAY holy by preaching Salvation, God's Mercy and Healing. This is what heaven conscious Christians are asking for.
i once had the man said some people re so heavenly minded and earthly irrelevant. if u belive in God,have u ever ask urself, why did God not just sent men to heaven,if the earth is irrelevant.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by Billygee2u: 5:56pm On Jul 02, 2012
Dear members of NL ,stop calling this man Bakare a man of God. Is he living by example? Does he have the message of love,peace and unity? He only preach hatred,bitterness and jealousy. Why can't him control his anger over the loss of power.What is paining him most is that he has rubbished his integrity,reputation and face value because of politics.
His Hipocrisy is too open and can be easily detected by everyone who hears that he is calling on Nigerians to pray against a particular man. What can he teach his followers that will lead them to Heaven? If I were a member of his church, I'll be so disappointed in him. I come to church to get encouraged and sharpened with the word of God but Sunday after Sunday he feeds me hatred for a government that the bible says i should pray for. He lost an election, he shouldn't be that bitter, 2015 isn't too far even though i wont vote for him then too.He is never a leader,but a bitter man.
Has Bakare ever called Nigerians to pray against BOKO HARAM? Why is he pretending to be a christian while he fought hard to be a vice president of a die hard and sponsor of Boko Haram,BUHARI??.If His type is ruling Nigeria,he will arrest those that are not his church members, because they refused to be his church members.Him and Buhari have the same Ideology,fighting against those that are not of the the same religion with them. Birds of the same feather flocks together.
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by perfectnannyz: 6:01pm On Jul 02, 2012
You are an illiterate. Keep your dumb opinions to yourself. When did the church and politics become unrelated. The only disappointment here is that people like you found empowerment in self expression through IT because if you were my friend and said this to me face to face, I'll give it to you without any restrain.
Gboliwe: If I were a member of his church, i'll be so disappointed in him. I come to church to get encouraged and sharpened with the word of God but sunday after sunday he feeds me hatred for a government that the bible says i should pray for. He lost an election, he shouldnt be that bitter, 2015 isnt too far even though i wont vote for him then too.
He should organise a politics gathering for his members and feed them his BS but on sundays, he should respect God and feed or attempt to feed my hungry soul
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by DaLover(m): 6:02pm On Jul 02, 2012
kiyosaki1: The reason is not far fetch, let the C IN C who's empowered by the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and is also by law the CHIEF SECURITY OFFICER OF NIGERIA do is work of eliminating the menace called boko haram.And the last time I checked the Nigeria constitution we have what we called freedom of speech embeddedin it and we have right to correct our. elected leaders when they err.So get that into your thinning brain

Bakare is not responsible for criticizing Boko haram...
But responsible for criticizing GEJ...
Na wa ooo
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 02, 2012
Billygee2u: Dear members of NL ,stop calling this man Bakare a man of God. Is he living by example? Does he have the message of love,peace and unity? He only preach hatred,bitterness and jealousy. Why can't him control his anger over the loss of power.What is paining him most is that he has rubbished his integrity,reputation and face value because of politics.
Has Bakare ever called Nigerians to pray against BOKO HARAM? Why is he pretending to be a christian while he fought hard to be a vice president of a die hard and sponsor of Boko Haram,BUHARI??.If His type is ruling Nigeria,he will arrest those that are not his church members, because they refused to be his church members.Him and Buhari have the same Ideology,fighting against those that are not of the the same religion with them. Birds of the same feather flocks together.
To say you're an Im*becile would seem like a compliment, but I can't think of a worse name to attribute to you. you are a straight up colossal grade a dummy! Why can't you beasts say the truth even for once in your miserable lives? Must you be deceitful all the time?! :/ Now, according to you, BAKARE FIGHTS AGAINST PEOPLE THAT ARE NOT OF THE SAME RELIGION AS HIMSELF ? Is that right? And you have the mouth to preach God, Heaven and truth. smh Just based on Nigerians and their hypocrisy alone, theres no doubt in my mind that Hell will be filled to capacity and God will have to build an Annex just to fit in the rest sinners from other climes.

You guys are freaking despicable.
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by perfectnannyz: 6:12pm On Jul 02, 2012
Billygee2u: Dear members of NL ,stop calling this man Bakare a man of God. Is he living by example? Does he have the message of love,peace and unity? He only preach hatred,bitterness and jealousy. Why can't him control his anger over the loss of power.What is paining him most is that he has rubbished his integrity,reputation and face value because of politics.
Another illiterate statement. I am catholic and don't even know of this pastor, but I thank God that people like him exists. This government is obviously running this country down, and people like you want us to do what? wait 3 more years? Sit back and do nothing? And after 2015, if corruption keeps this government in power for another 4 years then that would be close to a decade of us doing nothing because lazy, illiterate people like you want to sit back and do nothing. People should go back to what they learned in primary school about civic duty and civic responsibility; scratch that, be responsible for your self because its probable that you are among the young population of this county who are grossly unemployment and at most underemployed. Every country needs radical leaders that would lead revolutions were necessary. Our democracy is too young to remove a sitting president and backed with corruption, it is almost impossible. All we need now is a revolution. Hopefully it may be peaceful but if its not, well more people would have ended up suffering and dieing from the mismanagement of this country by this present administration. don't shy away fro your responsibility, don't let the lazy spirit and cowardice lead you to settle for something that is in, black and white, wrong.
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by drstone1: 6:38pm On Jul 02, 2012
sarutobie: "Up up Jesus,down down Jonathan"..is Jesus contesting anything with Jonathan?..maybe the devil has lost his place to jonathan?.hmmm odd times indeed..

Indeed, heart searching times are here my Broda. What this shows is that this ranting about Jonathan is not about trying to make Nigeria better because some one believes in Nigeria's welfare but a vituperation in anger because of a failure in the pursuit of a personal ambition. An indirect expose' is i[b]mbedded in the statements to give a chilling hope to Anti Jonathan sentiments[/b] that plans are on Ground to decimate the man and his Government by October 2012. Seems to me that the easiest part to Political Relevance is to pour aspersion on Governments in Power. Nothing Bad in having criticism and opposition to Government..But when it degenerates the thin line of sensibility to Bitter hatred for a Man you contested against and lost to....it speaks volumes of you. Especially when you think yourself better qualified and endowed to have that same position and yet you lost to such an one you consider a 'retardeen'. If Gani were speaking today, or a falana, no one may question their motives for speaking...it may be deemed to have been spoken in good faith, but not a team of those who have repeatedly failed to clinch their presidential ambition and resort to crying openly about it in Public. Again, I say, it speaks volumes. I dare say, such an one may not mind some bloodletting to vent his outrage were permissible.

As rich as Abiola was!...He never got there!! As powerful as Abatcha was, He could not transform to a civilian President!!! As endowed as Awo was ...He did not make it to the Presidency.. as Justified as Ojukwu was He never smelled Presidency not even in Biafran Land..As hardened as Gideon Orkar was his coup did not succeed.....PRIDE is a terrible thing

It is another thing to use the "HOLY" sanctuary of a church for Political meetings, you are only inviting its desecration. It is funny that all men seem to pursue issues with an innately selfish agenda behind their actions. For example staging a Yaradua must go, because I must Come in. Staging subsidy probe because Money(in Dollars) must enter my pocket(Farook)!!!need i say more.

Tinubu is reaping from his opposition to OBJ, i understand no one in his family has regretted it, a large chunk of Government largese takes care of their welfare.
How come all corruption Probes in the country has only been skewed against the south. Think abt the failedbank tribunals of the 90's or the recent SANUsiTISATION.I am yet to hear that any Northern Governor was ever jailed for corruption inspite of what is known openly to have been going on in the North for Ages. So for more than 50yrs that the North has been in Power in finance, Government, NNPc, Banking, Railways, Aviation, NepA, NITEL. I think not that Even Alhaji Umaru Dikko ever smelled jail!! But just go and look at the litany of people jailed for political and economic reasons in this country and your Eyes will POP open to reality.

MONEY is POWER, MONEY wins Elections as well. And it is not in the hands of a certain group in the country who want to have their filthy hands on the Nations wealth again.... and to couple their woes they have had the Badluck of a seeming "Retardeen" to be an opposition in their quest to attain it. For them a dying Yaradua is better than a Living "Goat-Luck"If Jonathan were not there today,, the same force that says NO to their ambition will still raise someone more formidable to outclass them and stop their greedy quest.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by blacksta(m): 6:54pm On Jul 02, 2012
People like Beaf and co like to give themselves mental masturbation that gej is the best thing to happen to Nigeria. Nigerian will surely be doomed when the last of good men keep silence.
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 02, 2012
Beaf: All false prophets will go to hell.
Amen...All paid agent wil l go to hell..can you kindly say amen to that?

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by abbeygbenga(m): 7:42pm On Jul 02, 2012
Tunde Bakare
The Pastor who took after Baba Gani Fawehinmi
You t[b]hink he is fake,[/b]
then you are confused!
You think he is bitter [/b]because he lost the election
Remind me [b]what election he lost during OBJ's tenure
that made him speak against OBJ's evil administration.
Only time will tell who is fake between Pastor Tunde Bakare and President Jonathan

Nigeria shine your eyes
Nigerians be wise!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by DaLover(m): 7:48pm On Jul 02, 2012
jp philips:

and how far has GEJ taken his wickedness on the Nigerian people if i may ask?

how many people will have to die in our teaching hospitals before the Government will utilize their budgets to procure dialysis machine that will cost less than 5 million naira?

how many more youths will have to join BH because the Govt couldn't guarantee their livelihood?

how many pensioners need to commit suicide cos the Govt custodians have embezzled their pension funds?

how many people will have to die on our roads because someone misappropriated FERMA's budget?

we can go on and on and on.

pdp has brought nothing but evil on the land through corruption. the biggest irony is that even the victims are so unwise that they wish to cut that evil tree (PDP) some slack.

After going through 25million applications for 3 job vacancies, a white director in a consulting firm asked; "why has the jobless graduates in this country not staged a protest/revolution"?

i quickly answered " because they are too myopic to realize that the reason they are jobless is Govt's ineptitude and corruption"

guess i spoke for your likes too. because i don't know why a sane being will cut a govt that has brought zero social welfare, pain and death to its citizens any slack.

Ride on Bakare, jona deserves no mercy

You and Bakare are ridding high on the way to hell fire...
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by tunnytox(m): 7:50pm On Jul 02, 2012
akthedream: Amen...All paid agent (PDP/Jonathan) will go to hell..can you kindly say amen to that?
AMEN!!!!!!!!
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by tunnytox(m): 7:51pm On Jul 02, 2012
DaLover:

You and Bakare are ridding high on the way to hell fire...

nothing worst than being ignorant, continue to wallow in ignorance, living in fools paradise.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by DaLover(m): 7:53pm On Jul 02, 2012
dedeike: The truth is that the circurmstances surrounding GEJ's emergence as President should convince us all that GOD has a hand in this administration. It is clear even the blind can see it. I have maximum respect for men of God but I think Bakare is fast loosing it. He is just acting like a sore looser. Chris Okotie did not act this way when he lost elections to Obj. If you must criticize, do so constructively. Which one is up up Jesus, down down Jonathan? What I expect a Man of GOD to do in this our trying times is to pray for our country and offer opinions on how we can tackle our security challenges. It would make more sense, if we hear that Bakare prayed for God to give GEJ wisdom to lead and Nigeria. [size=18pt]Then during his sermon, he can volunteer workable solutions to our problems[/size]. That way Nigerians will take him seriously and he will gain more support. But this resort to cheap blackmail and mudslinging is unbecoming of a statesman talkless of a man of God.

You would never find him doing this, at best he will join populist struggle to fight for cheaper fuel...very bad looser
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by 3kay945(m): 7:53pm On Jul 02, 2012
how I wish all pastors can speak up like tunde bakare.
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 02, 2012
Gboliwe: If I were a member of his church, i'll be so disappointed in him. I come to church to get encouraged and sharpened with the word of God but sunday after sunday he feeds me hatred for a government that the bible says i should pray for. He lost an election, he shouldnt be that bitter, 2015 isnt too far even though i wont vote for him then too.
He should organise a politics gathering for his members and feed them his BS but on sundays, he should respect God and feed or attempt to feed my hungry soul
You've said it all.
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by tpapi: 8:01pm On Jul 02, 2012
tunnytox:
In what manner if I may ask? The same way Elijah criticised Ahab to the extent that Ahab called him his enemy, the same way that Deborah follow Barrack to war to fight against sisera, the same way Jeremiah criticised Zedekiah to an extent he throw him to a dungeon.
Are you people so guillible or too lazy to read your Bible? So because Pastor Bakare is not like other prosperity pastors organising ridiculous 'prayer for the nation' like many others you believe he's turned the house of God to something else?
ur hatred 4 gej wil neva allow u n tb 2 criticize constructively,ow can a genuine n anointed mog b sayin up up Jesus n down down jonathan,as if dats nt enof he is also sayin darknes wil take over dis kontri
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by DaLover(m): 8:01pm On Jul 02, 2012
kingoflag: I read all the Pro-GEJ postulations and , sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but Nigeria will never be shiyyyt unless they (the followers) and their corrupt mindsets are also wiped off the face of the earth when their Politician God-Fathers are destroyed. SMH What a shame that a significant about of her citizens think like wild beasts and animals. They can't even see that they're suffering, how then can such a people be helped? But, one day na one day. . . When you back a goat into a wall It will either scale the wall or turn around and bite you. Oh, you think Goats don't bite or climb walls? Exactly! Nigeria, expect the unexpected very soon. Nothing is impossible when a hungry man decides to eat the rich man for dinner. People are tired and its obviously clear that the only way the affluent people will find out will be the hard way. Its history, baby, re-read and heed it. The writing is on the wall.
See another adolf hitler in the making...no body has called for Bakare and armed chair distructive critics to be wiped of the face of the earth....

[size=18pt]Shebi you all can see how Bakare and Buhari are slowly but surely planting the seeds of hate and violence into ignorant minds[/size]....
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by 3kay945(m): 8:05pm On Jul 02, 2012
kingoflag: To say you're an Im*becile would seem like a compliment, but I can't think of a worse name to attribute to you. you are a straight up colossal grade a dummy! Why can't you beasts say the truth even for once in your miserable lives? Must you be deceitful all the time?! :/ Now, according to you, BAKARE FIGHTS AGAINST PEOPLE THAT ARE NOT OF THE SAME RELIGION AS HIMSELF ? Is that right? And you have the mouth to preach God, Heaven and truth. smh Just based on Nigerians and their hypocrisy alone, theres no doubt in my mind that Hell will be filled to capacity and God will have to build an Annex just to fit in the rest sinners from other climes.

leave them bro, we Nigerians deserves whatever we get from this beast called president and politicians. nothing can surprise me again in this hell hole called Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by DaLover(m): 8:06pm On Jul 02, 2012
kingoflag: No, Jonah is the crook, charlatan, and corrupt's choice. Free and fair? You wouldn't even know what that meant even if it zipped down and smacked you in the face with something stiff, long, 11inches in length with 2 balls attached to it; you're all deceitful like that.

Free and Fair indeed. smh

So in your own opinion, buhari/bakare won the election abi? olofofo
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by 3kay945(m): 8:09pm On Jul 02, 2012
kingoflag: To say you're an Im*becile would seem like a compliment, but I can't think of a worse name to attribute to you. you are a straight up colossal grade a dummy! Why can't you beasts say the truth even for once in your miserable lives? Must you be deceitful all the time?! :/ Now, according to you, BAKARE FIGHTS AGAINST PEOPLE THAT ARE NOT OF THE SAME RELIGION AS HIMSELF ? Is that right? And you have the mouth to preach God, Heaven and truth. smh Just based on Nigerians and their hypocrisy alone, theres no doubt in my mind that Hell will be filled to capacity and God will have to build an Annex just to fit in the rest sinners from other climes.

Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by DaLover(m): 8:11pm On Jul 02, 2012
tunnytox:

You're just being paranoid, who is talking about Buhari here? Why are you guys so obsessed about Buhari and the assertion that he was going to islamise Nigeria? How is it possible for a president in a democracy to islamise the whole country?
Please let's stay on the topic give us a sector where Jona has done well and why he does not deserve to be pulled down otherwise please keep quite.
My friend keep quiet.....in a country like America where things are running almost like a welled oiled machine...its taking almost 3 to 4 years for Obama to bring about some of the key changes he promised, here you are expecting magic wand government...even resisting the policies that will get us to the promised deliverables...
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by obongoboy: 8:15pm On Jul 02, 2012
Beaf:

Keep that bulshiit to yourself and your false prophet.

And dude, please stop replying to my posts, I really don't appreciate those like you who sound like they've had a tragic accident with stup!dity.
which post are u talking about? u fool u should b HAPPY that guy replied to ur stupid post, u imported pig. The same jonagoat, my dear bakare risked his LIFE for, for jona to Be sworn in as act president in abuja. u idiots have forgotten that. black man is cursed. u got 80 percent of that curse. .... sister layer.
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by Xolokristo(m): 8:17pm On Jul 02, 2012
Who is a True Prophet? He that says and it come to pass!
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by DaLover(m): 8:19pm On Jul 02, 2012
tunnytox:

nothing worst than being ignorant, continue to wallow in ignorance, living in fools paradise.

Look at ignorant calling others ignorant....weak mind
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by tunnytox(m): 8:21pm On Jul 02, 2012
tpapi: ur hatred 4 gej wil neva allow u n tb 2 criticize constructively,ow can a genuine n anointed mog b sayin up up Jesus n down down jonathan,as if dats nt enof he is also sayin darknes wil take over dis kontri

I don't hate GEJ but I hate bad governance, I hate corruption, I hate enemies of Nigeria however, if my criticism means hatred to you then wake up from your hallucination.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 02, 2012
jp philips:

imagine the brain that conceived this;
Nonentity/Very dull brain.
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by DaLover(m): 8:27pm On Jul 02, 2012
tunnytox:

I don't hate GEJ but I hate bad governance, I hate corruption, I hate enemies of Nigeria however, if my criticism means hatred to you then wake up from your hallucination.

Please can you tell me how GEJ has governed badly, point out what corruption issues you are talking about?
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by Barywhyte(m): 8:32pm On Jul 02, 2012

Am sick of people like u! U have no sense of history. Not an iota of it. How old are u? 10years old? Do u know Tunde Bakare @ all? Fool!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Magu: Diezani Stole $2.5bn Supported By Generation Of Looters / President Buhari Thanks Imo State People For Giving Him A Warm Reception / Okorocha: Uzodinma Refurbished My Project, Invited Buhari For Commissioning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.