Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,475 members, 7,891,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 12:03 AM

y - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / y (15801 Views)

Puss.y Wall Of Teju (18+) / Y Do Nlders Pretend..?? / Y Do U Guyz Like Grabn Ur Gf Bottom? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: y by hrhobi1(m): 2:58pm On Jul 04, 2012
sexkillz abeg no bother yaself with all these okpos, their brain don block when she started yanshing from 8 years old how u expect her to think like a responsible home grown gurl.
Re: y by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 04, 2012
hrhobi1: sexkillz abeg no bother yaself with all these okpos, their brain don block when she started yanshing from 8 years old how u expect her to think like a responsible home grown gurl.
HAAA!!! Hrhobiiiiii
Re: y by hrhobi1(m): 3:04pm On Jul 04, 2012
kunletiwoo: HAAA!!! Hrhobiiiiii

KUNLE SHEY NA LIE NII? MI KPURO NOW KINI WON TI EXPIRE NOW .
Re: y by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 04, 2012
hrhobi1:

KUNLE SHEY NA LIE NII? MI KPURO NOW KINI WON TI EXPIRE NOW .
lol. Take e easy so ti gbo? Se you know they are still our help meet? wink
Re: y by kodred(m): 3:11pm On Jul 04, 2012
Na wa o.dat is y dis is her thread.she want to knw wht d ladies tink.dnt go criticisin. Same goes for guys...apart frm a well endowed lady,wt else do u look for in her
Re: y by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 04, 2012
'-31G
Re: y by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 04, 2012
The only quality is that he must be rich.
Re: y by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 04, 2012
Enough oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! undecided
Re: y by andyanders: 3:34pm On Jul 04, 2012
My dear, forget some people here with bad belle. Sex, love and good things are some of the things a woman should look out for when looking for a partner. What if the man joy stick is like broom? What if the man joy stick cannot get erection?
Listen my sister, when looking out for a man for just dating, u should have the above at the back of your man. If you are looking for a life partner, let God be involved. Ask God to give you a man with great understanding, caring, educated, has a job that can take care of his responsibilities. A listening partner, not a drunk, not a party freak,at least must be social, can stand on his own, not the type that always go back to his parents for advise or asking for funds. A man with an open communication network that can express his mind whenever and whatever that happens t him or you. A man who is willing to assist. His love must not be possessive and yours too must not be possessive. He must be tolerant and you too must be tolerant. Learn to express your selves whenever there is misunderstanding. Do not go to bed overnight with backlog of issues. Table it out and resolve it no matter who is at fault. You must be ready to carry God along and learn to forgive each other whenever you have issues.
will give u more hints later. wish you well....

5 Likes

Re: y by blueheart(m): 3:41pm On Jul 04, 2012
OH Jexus!!!
Re: y by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 04, 2012
andyanders: My dear, forget some people here with bad belle. Sex, love and good things are some of the things a woman should look out for when looking for a partner. What if the man joy stick is like broom? What if the man joy stick cannot get erection?
Listen my sister, when looking out for a man for just dating, u should have the above at the back of your man. If you are looking for a life partner, let God be involved. Ask God to give you a man with great understanding, caring, educated, has a job that can take care of his responsibilities. A listening partner, not a drunk, not a party freak,at least must be social, can stand on his own, not the type that always go back to his parents for advise or asking for funds. A man with an open communication network that can express his mind whenever and whatever that happens t him or you. A man who is willing to assist. His love must not be possessive and yours too must not be possessive. He must be tolerant and you too must be tolerant. Learn to express your selves whenever there is misunderstanding. Do not go to bed overnight with backlog of issues. Table it out and resolve it no matter who is at fault. You must be ready to carry God along and learn to forgive each other whenever you have issues.
will give u more hints later. wish you well....

D tin serious reach dis level? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: y by cyril83(m): 3:46pm On Jul 04, 2012
queensmith:

is english a problem? she said what qualities makes a man worth keeping. you are talking about first dates?
you again?....you can hardly see this babe on a very educative and informative thread but anything that has to do with love chei you must definately see her writing...nawa for u oh queensmith quennsmith

2 Likes

Re: y by vxtr(m): 3:59pm On Jul 04, 2012
Sosoluv can u explain wat u mean by intimate appeal ?cos me i dont undst u oo or is it bleeping?. I need to know wat u mean by dat b4 i can giv my opinion on wat makes a man ideal for marriage .
Re: y by Tinax(f): 4:01pm On Jul 04, 2012
hmmm..is it now a crime to voice out one's opinion here without being bashed??
@op once a guy is trustworthy, caring,ambitious and financially ok...thn he's all my for keeps

1 Like

Re: y by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 04, 2012
'*8
Re: y by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 04, 2012
Re: y by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 04, 2012
Tinax: hmmm..is it now a crime to voice out one's opinion here without being bashed??
@op once a guy is trustworthy, caring,ambitious and financially ok...thn he's all my for keeps
Hmmmmmm! and that's just the reason why 60% of NLanders will never make any post till they leave, disable, or forget their NL Login details. grin
Re: y by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 04, 2012
554Y
Re: y by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 04, 2012
12H
Re: y by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 04, 2012
3245YT

1 Like

Re: y by jpcomrade: 4:13pm On Jul 04, 2012
money is what makes 95% girls determine a man worth living with, even if he's a moster, so what are u asking me again?
Re: y by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 04, 2012
sosoluv:
Well any form of provocation makes me take it to which ever level I so please, so I suggest u don't tempt me at all...hope we are clear on that one...thanks
Ur so gallant! One lady squad. smiley
Re: y by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 04, 2012
I look for a girl thats good on bed,cos i'm a machine gun on bed...sex=marriage to me.
Re: y by hrhobi1(m): 4:16pm On Jul 04, 2012
All these NL babes are hungry sha, money,money,money . financially OK lollllllllllll bloody lazy thieves

2 Likes

Re: y by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 04, 2012
.24G

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

15 Facts About Female And Male Masturbation (adults Only Photos) / Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? / •**★★Breast Challenge★★***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.