Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,474 members, 7,891,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 11:35 PM

y - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / y (15798 Views)

Puss.y Wall Of Teju (18+) / Y Do Nlders Pretend..?? / Y Do U Guyz Like Grabn Ur Gf Bottom? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: y by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 04, 2012
,1H
Re: y by ceaz4r(m): 4:21pm On Jul 04, 2012
Honestly,why are people so abusive on this site? The lady asked a question, if. You've. Got a comprehension problem, then go back to school and steer clear from posts. she said besides sex, meaning, with sex not part of the discussion, what else strikes you as qualities to go for in a Man. For goodness sake, can these adults here behave like one!; and if you're -18, go and play outside!!

4 Likes

Re: y by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 04, 2012
ceaz4r: Honestly,why are people so abusive on this site? The lady asked a question, if. You've. Got a comprehension problem, then go back to school and steer clear from posts. she said besides sex, meaning, with sex not part of the discussion, what else strikes you as qualities to go for in a Man. For goodness sake, can these adults here behave like one!; and if you're -18, go and play outside!!

I can't imagine keeping malice on NL. Why quarrel in the first place? God help us.
Re: y by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 04, 2012
sosoluv:
Well pray u have a woman wit strong legs and a strong back
thats why i dont date lepa,but orobo with a fortified yansh.i'm also using a steel-reinforced bed

1 Like

Re: y by Tinax(f): 4:33pm On Jul 04, 2012
Yomieluv: thats why i dont date lepa,but orobo with a fortified yansh.i'm also using a steel-reinforced bed
shockedgrin
Re: y by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 04, 2012
Yomieluv: thats why i dont date lepa,but orobo with a fortified yansh.i'm also using a steel-reinforced bed
Uncle Yomi. grin
Re: y by klaus3011(m): 4:44pm On Jul 04, 2012
sosoluv: Besides sexual appeal what do you find attractive about the man you want to be committed to for the rest of your life?

The question is >>>do you have sexual appeal,are you sexy,when you walk by,do men turn around and hold their breath when you walk by... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: y by raphylawren: 5:16pm On Jul 04, 2012
Tyche: I think it's better dating someone that his qualities complements yours. Since we have different qualities, the one that is good for chick A, might not be good for chick B.
However if you happen to meet a guy that has self-confidence and says the truth no matter what, try to keep him, they are hard to find.
#MyOpinionThough
if a guy lies to his gurl thats wen he cares because the truth hurts somtimes i.e the truth can hurt her
Re: y by balogunsam(m): 5:27pm On Jul 04, 2012
sosoluv:
I will make sure to apply for urs too luv...word of advice u know u can't take insults back, I suggest u stop throwin em at me...pls

oohh...so u react to insults and they get to you? guess u did not think of that when you answered sexkillz in such an insultive and terrible manner....karma's a bitch
Re: y by Skii(m): 5:27pm On Jul 04, 2012

grin grin grin grin as an engineer
Re: y by Tyche(m): 5:44pm On Jul 04, 2012
raphy_lawren:
if a guy lies to his gurl thats wen he cares because the truth hurts somtimes i.e the truth can hurt her

If she can't handle the truth then, ayam sorry for her.
Re: y by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 04, 2012
andyanders: My dear, forget some people here with bad belle. Sex, love and good things are some of the things a woman should look out for when looking for a partner. What if the man joy stick is like broom? What if the man joy stick cannot get erection?
Listen my sister, when looking out for a man for just dating, u should have the above at the back of your man. If you are looking for a life partner, let God be involved. Ask God to give you a man with great understanding, caring, educated, has a job that can take care of his responsibilities. A listening partner, not a drunk, not a party freak,at least must be social, can stand on his own, not the type that always go back to his parents for advise or asking for funds. A man with an open communication network that can express his mind whenever and whatever that happens t him or you. A man who is willing to assist. His love must not be possessive and yours too must not be possessive. He must be tolerant and you too must be tolerant. Learn to express your selves whenever there is misunderstanding. Do not go to bed overnight with backlog of issues. Table it out and resolve it no matter who is at fault. You must be ready to carry God along and learn to forgive each other whenever you have issues.
will give u more hints later. wish you well....

This shows the kind of Christain girls we have in 9ja - Hypocrites. This means when the girls are young and not yet ready to marry, they dont need to get God involved, they can go have fun and do all the bad stuff. Then when they think they are getting of age, they suddenly start calling God. And you really think God will show up? You think God does not see your heart. Your exact analysis is why 9ja girls end up with horrible men and then they claim "they even met the guy in bible study" and now he is treating them badly.

If you do not involve God from the beginning, please dont call him when you are looking for a husband because he wouldn't show up. If you want God to show up, check what he calls the qualities of a virtuous woman, make sure you have those qualities and then he would give you the man of your dreams!

5 Likes

Re: y by cyril83(m): 5:53pm On Jul 04, 2012
sosoluv:
I'm sure every catergory should be educative and informative whether its on politics, romance or culture... If I start talking about international law, totalitarianism, different statutory interpretations of different legal systems, international peace traties...what in the hell will u even know about. Instead of stalking me and looking for every comment I put on nairaland, why don't u mind u own business...I have never bothered even to check what u post or which topics u put up...go away!
you just don't have to send me away b4 I cud stay away d boring thread...besides someone said you r nt a nigerian that was what sailed me to your profile to see your beautiful face but while I got there I was so dissapointed infact you resemble olushegun obasanjo and you must definately be a somalian
Re: y by Smallville4live(m): 6:04pm On Jul 04, 2012
cog1: @OP,for me,it would be honesty,transparency,empathy & above all hardworking & God fearing.
I don't need any one sitting around,cricizing all the time.
The moment a man decides to lie & I discover its goodbye forever and a day.
Thanks for the nice thread.

I hope you don't lie miss. Ever oh. Not even for any reason would you lie to him. If so fine by me.
Re: y by envee(f): 6:13pm On Jul 04, 2012
ceaz4r: Honestly,why are people so abusive on this site? The lady asked a question, if. You've. Got a comprehension problem, then go back to school and steer clear from posts. she said besides sex, meaning, with sex not part of the discussion, what else strikes you as qualities to go for in a Man. For goodness sake, can these adults here behave like one!; and if you're -18, go and play outside!!

Thank you...

I still don't get why some get abusive so fast here.
Re: y by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 04, 2012
sexkillz: And i ask again, is intimate appeal the first thing you look out for in a man?

Mind you, there are some that don't play the sex + relationship card, so what do you say about that?

And to those that involve sex in a relationship, is that the first thing you look out for, before hunting for his other qualities?

You are a guy right If you are, then you need not comment on this thread cos d op asked for her fellow fem's opinion & not male's. And mind you, u mustn't compel them to desire to keep a man based on your own standards, cos it won't work, & don't feel intimidated if u didn't meet the qualities they mentioned they want in a man they want to keep, cos some other girls who may be or may not be on Nairaland may be dying to have your own qualities too. Just allow them to have their say, while u read! We mustn't comment on every post my brother, just saying & how was ur day?

1 Like

Re: y by Connoisseur(m): 6:45pm On Jul 04, 2012
Mynd_44:
This post is devoid of any type of intelligence. I am shocked that it is this username that wrote. Perhaps her account has been hacked

Disappointed huh
Re: y by queensmith: 6:52pm On Jul 04, 2012
again, some eediot of a woman will say women are somehow somehow, soo far men seem to be the common trouble makers on this site.

@post I answered this question on another thread i'll go find it.
Re: y by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 6:52pm On Jul 04, 2012
sosoluv: Besides sexual appeal what do you find attractive about the man you want to be committed to for the rest of your life?
Good fvck-nicing skills + sharp bed-matics knowledge = a complete conjugal gymnast
Re: y by Gabrielsylar(m): 7:04pm On Jul 04, 2012
Sosoluv pls look at the “intimate appeal,outimate appeal,PINGImate appeal,BANKImate appeal,NACKimate appeal,F.UCKNimate appeal,SLAPPInmate appeal,CHEATINmateappeal,SPENDINmate appeal,SCHOOLINMate appeal,FARCROmate appeal...then finally his SUCIDInmate appeal...dat will do....
Re: y by ifyalways(f): 7:13pm On Jul 04, 2012
Great and highly functioning one touch "machine" !!!
A good heart.(forgives, cares, helps others)
Has the fear of God and love all men.
Strong and well built physically.
Financialy comfortable and secured.
A good friend, partner and soulmate. You can trust him with all secrets.
He commands respect though a man of few words.
Highly street wise.

Lol.
Re: y by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 04, 2012
ifyalways: Great and highly functioning one touch "machine" !!!
A good heart.(forgives, cares, helps others)
Has the fear of God and love all men.
Strong and well built physically.
Financialy comfortable and secured.
A good friend, partner and soulmate. You can trust him with all secrets.
He commands respect though a man of few words.
Highly street wise.

Lol.

Keep dreaming dia. The question was what makes a man worth keeping and not what is the ideal man. Please tell us the minimum things you will consider to keep a man
Re: y by queensmith: 8:02pm On Jul 04, 2012
Nashville:

Keep dreaming dia. The question was what makes a man worth keeping and not what is the ideal man. Please tell us the minimum things you will consider to keep a man

that is her minimum requirements; you dont like them you move on. Why the need to victimize women who are simply stating how they feel? What is wrong with you people? mshew. The male version of this wasn't met with such harassment, i dont see why this one is. Nigerian men have such issues, it's pathetic. mshew.
Re: y by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 04, 2012
Re: y by crowngold(m): 8:44pm On Jul 04, 2012
Tyche: I think it's better dating someone that his qualities complements yours. Since we have different qualities, the one that is good for chick A, might not be good for chick B.
However if you happen to meet a guy that has self-confidence and says the truth no matter what, try to keep him, they are hard to find.
#MyOpinionThough
#gbam
Re: y by blackboi(m): 9:17pm On Jul 04, 2012
Mynd_44:
I suggest you apply for a brain transplant
erin' kpamigrin
Re: y by andyanders: 9:49pm On Jul 04, 2012
Nashville:

This shows the kind of Christain girls we have in 9ja - Hypocrites. This means when the girls are young and not yet ready to marry, they dont need to get God involved, they can go have fun and do all the bad stuff. Then when they think they are getting of age, they suddenly start calling God. And you really think God will show up? You think God does not see your heart. Your exact analysis is why 9ja girls end up with horrible men and then they claim "they even met the guy in bible study" and now he is treating them badly.

If you do not involve God from the beginning, please dont call him when you are looking for a husband because he wouldn't show up. If you want God to show up, check what he calls the qualities of a virtuous woman, make sure you have those qualities and then he would give you the man of your dreams!

Listen to what I said="If you are looking for a life partner, let God be involved. Ask God to give you a man with great understanding, caring, educated, has a job that can take care of his responsibilities. A listening partner, not a drunk, not a party freak,at least must be social, can stand on his own, not the type that always go back to his parents for advise or asking for funds. "[b]
Your analysis is off what I said.I said when looking for a life partner, let God be involved. So watch what you say.
Re: y by kaeto(m): 10:12pm On Jul 04, 2012
sosoluv:
Yes that's all I look for....kindly f*ck off I don't have time for u
this is a social forum and your temperament a display of gross lunacy cum idiocy, this goes a long way to affirm the reason behind your inability to keep a man... Expecting a brasen hussy's backlash.

4 Likes

Re: y by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 04, 2012
is this a question?? the answer is very simple ke.\
[size=14pt]BRAINS!!, BRAINS!!, AND MORE BRAINS!!![/size]
Re: y by Peaceworld(m): 11:06pm On Jul 04, 2012
Why do girls always talk of their dream man being financially comfortable...guess they see this wealth thing as their birthright...lghs...majority of them are so afraid of a little hardship before El dorado...smiley
Re: y by Peaceworld(m): 11:07pm On Jul 04, 2012
Why do girls always talk of their dream man always being financially comfortable?...guess they see this wealth thing as their birthright...lghs...majority of them are so afraid of a little hardship before El dorado...smiley
Re: y by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 04, 2012

Dønt Find Maself a Worthy Being to Make u the Choice of a Husband - Gø meet a councellor! tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Share Your Love-letter Experience. / My Love For Igbo Girls - They're God's Gift to Nigeria (pics) / 15 Facts About Female And Male Masturbation (adults Only Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.