Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,472 members, 7,891,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 11:29 PM

y - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / y (15797 Views)

Puss.y Wall Of Teju (18+) / Y Do Nlders Pretend..?? / Y Do U Guyz Like Grabn Ur Gf Bottom? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: y by kaboninc(m): 11:56pm On Jul 04, 2012
sosoluv:
I will make sure to apply for urs too luv...word of advice u know u can't take insults back, I suggest u stop throwin em at me...pls
I wonder o! Abi them inherit the insult gene or the first thing that came out of their parents' mouth were insults? Can't talk without insulting someone!
Re: y by shizzle11(m): 12:58am On Jul 05, 2012
In all fairness to the queensmith/sosoluv, this topic is an interesting one, don't quite know why some pipo are condemning it. Its just like asking a man "asides maximum satisfaction in bed from his woman, what other qualities of her endears him to her", and i think that's simple enough.

Queensmith, you don't have to lash out at anyone, you seem to eager to hurl insults at anyone who does not agree with you and that's not the way to go, ok?
Re: y by Nobody: 4:08am On Jul 05, 2012
NH1GF
Re: y by Nobody: 4:13am On Jul 05, 2012
0N
Re: y by Nobody: 4:16am On Jul 05, 2012
N1B
Re: y by Nobody: 4:26am On Jul 05, 2012
Re: y by AfroBlue(m): 5:40am On Jul 05, 2012
delete
Re: y by Nobody: 6:52am On Jul 05, 2012
Sosoluv,must u reply to every post made by pple?don't worry ur post has made the headlines,don't draw unneccessary attention to create traffic to it.its becoming boring.I wonder how ur bf cope with this aggresive attitude of urs...*hissing*
Re: y by cyril83(m): 6:52am On Jul 05, 2012
sosoluv:
At ur age u still try to insult a girl jus to try to get her attention? Sweetness get a life. Sad thing is its the same idiots that insult u publicly that end up asking u to add them up on YIM and bbm...mxm
attention my foot,I don't even know why you choose to have like 5 IDS on NL forum,I never knew sosoluv is stil queensmith oh,I only directed my post to queensmith with no insult and sosoluv fired back @ me,my frnd NL is not a dating site where you can have diff IDS,responsible men we have on this forum,no wonder you were sayin something like addin you up on bbm or yim,what does that has to do with your useless thread here,you had better remove that your monster pix and put 1 oyinbo gurl dia so your biz can move forward,imagine you have abt 11 topics and all is about romance,that really shows the kinda person you are...

1 Like

Re: y by Nobody: 7:03am On Jul 05, 2012
,21HG
Re: y by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 05, 2012
1HGY4
Re: y by cyril83(m): 7:14am On Jul 05, 2012
sosoluv:
If I bother u so much, why did u even put in the effort go on to check my profile? I don't even consider u relevant and I simply didn't bother looking at urs. And please don't blame it on my pic, its probably ur cheap phone that has a problem
did I hear you say phone,local gurl mind you am not d type that browse on phone,I checked your profile bcoz you talked as if you are the miss world,you replied every post with insult,what's your problem if you don't have liver for little jab then you shud stop creatin or post to a thread,Nland is not for lil livrd
Re: y by kaeto(m): 7:22am On Jul 05, 2012
sosoluv:
I already have one, he has my back the same way I have his. I treat idiots like idiots and I treat my man the way he deserves to be treated. Lol I'm on the forum to say whatever I want to say, whether it gets to u or not I don't really give a rats azz. Like I have told others I didn't force u to follow every comment I post, u always have a choice to ignore what I say. Well my bf is not brain damaged like u are, backlashing a woman doesn't solve anything.
my dear, don't take it personal, its strictly bizneissi... Stop talking 'Opata' for here, U seahorse , crayfish-eyed looking foreign monster.Guess recession holds sway your country and you spreading that internet blowjo.b tentacle contract to nija, hmn! It won't work oh, anyways, don't scare i know its midnight now in zimbabwe, pray tapulazi, d god of zimbabwean porverty to help your man stick to you. Eh bizneissi, don't personal it...
Re: y by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 05, 2012
21HG
Re: y by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 05, 2012
sosoluv:
If I like giving a piece of my mind to everyone who posts on MY THREAD its not ur baby darling! If I'm causing "traffic" here as u said, then go and read threads elsewhere! Did I subponea anyone? See if I get bored wit a thread I simply unfollow it and move on to the next one, why don't u try it too?
is this the 1st time u posted somtin meaninful that made headlines?that u are guarding jealously.nawa ooo.u are nothing but an attention seeker...
Re: y by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 05, 2012
1H
Re: y by Fruitful2: 8:00am On Jul 05, 2012
HI,I THINK THE LADY ASK A SIMPLE AND HARMLESS QUESTION.EVERYBODY IS ENTITLE TO AN OPINION.SO LETS MAKE THE FORUM EDUCATIVE INSTEAD OF INSULTING ONE ANOTHER.WE ALL HAVE A CHOICE EITHER TO RESPOND TO HER MAIL POSITIVELY OR WALK AWAY.PLS NOTE HER QUESTION IS A VERY SENSITIVE QUESTION.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Share Your Love-letter Experience. / My Love For Igbo Girls - They're God's Gift to Nigeria (pics) / 15 Facts About Female And Male Masturbation (adults Only Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.