Stats: 3,172,174 members, 7,884,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 12:22 AM

Word Of Advice To Ladies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Word Of Advice To Ladies (16381 Views)

Am Addicted To Ladies With Big Ass And Boobs Likes Being With Them On Bed -pix / Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? / A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies (2) (3) (4)

Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by kinectik: 11:59am On Jul 05, 2012
get your money up n pick them whores up. advising whores is like pouring water in a basket.

Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 05, 2012
It takes someone with a ''rooted thinking'' faculty to put this up. I write & I knw its nt easy... Nice one bro. Lotta pple knw dis; the matured ones bt we always av a hard tym ''living it'' cos we'r vain.

Dnt mind d immature folks saying its boring, they could as well not av commented if they aint interested... Check dia post, it couldnt av been better.

Mynd_44 is almost errwia on nairalnad saying shit on all post so dnt listen to them. Anyway thanks someone must av learnt a thing or two.

Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by honeric01(m): 12:08pm On Jul 05, 2012
kinectik: get your money up n pick them whores up. advising whores is like pouring water in a basket.

Alot of them on this forum, they love to live in lalaland.
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by Gen2jaynee: 12:09pm On Jul 05, 2012
Mynd_44:
From your perspective? Well from mine, you and the OP are the same person how vain is that?
ODE wats vain abt dis post........wen wil ur guys learn to appreciate....wit una mouth like toilet BOWL....@OP..nice one bro..dnt mind all dis guyz dt makes me puke weneva i see dere post
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by foyeks2001(f): 12:11pm On Jul 05, 2012
richarts: It takes someone with a ''rooted thinking'' faculty to put this up. I write & I knw its nt easy... Nice one bro. Lotta pple knw dis; the matured ones bt we always av a hard tym ''living it'' cos we'r vain.

Dnt mind d immature folks saying its boring, they could as well not av commented if they aint interested... Check dia post, it couldnt av been better.

Mynd_44 is almost errwia on nairalnad saying shit on all post so dnt listen to them. Anyway thanks someone must av learnt a thing or two.

dont mind d guy jor...there several of them on nairaland....
mynd_44 enu orofo
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by cyril83(m): 12:12pm On Jul 05, 2012
shagaman: where is Rokiatu been long i saw the name on Nairaland...
she sold her phone some weeks ago and unable to get another 1 for now...
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by Idowuogbo(f): 12:18pm On Jul 05, 2012
Gen2jaynee: ODE wats vain abt dis post........wen wil ur guys learn to appreciate....wit una mouth like toilet BOWL....@OP..nice one bro..dnt mind all dis guyz dt makes me puke weneva i see dere post
richarts:

Lmfao! Wetin he do una now, he is entitled to his own opinion ya no!

Chill.......

Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by Idowuogbo(f): 12:20pm On Jul 05, 2012
foyeks2001:

dont mind d guy jor...there several of them on nairaland....
mynd_44 enu orofo
Several? undecided undecided undecided

U dey fear? Name dem na!

Iya alariwo ojuwoye
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by Idowuogbo(f): 12:21pm On Jul 05, 2012
dabrake:
thank me later
Lool! U av fori gbale grin
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by foyeks2001(f): 12:24pm On Jul 05, 2012
Idowuogbo:

U dey fear? Name dem na!

Iya alariwo ojuwoye

thank God say u even know say u dey among
all these enu orofos...foul yansh eaters dem dem

Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by otumfour(m): 12:25pm On Jul 05, 2012
Swit up: *Y.A.W.N.S* COULDN'T EVEN READ A THING....... NO PARAGRAFYING+MUCH PARAMBULATING= WASTE OF NL SPACE cry.

*Y.A.W.N.S* COULDN'T EVEN READ A THING....... NO PARAGRAF[b]Y[/b]ING+MUCH PARAMBULATING= WASTE OF NL SPACE

who dey force u to read? nonsense prick undecided

@ bolded, u even spelt perambulate wrong.......and wtf is the "y" doing there in paragraphing
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by AdeniyiA(m): 12:25pm On Jul 05, 2012
Yield: Good.
YIELDing?
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by AdeniyiA(m): 12:27pm On Jul 05, 2012
cindyrella: Boring Crap!
i pity u, u don marry?
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by DonaldGenes(m): 12:28pm On Jul 05, 2012
2goodbobo: For those of you saying the post is bad and boring, can you kindly tell me if there is really anything as Mr Perfect? @Poster, nice post and keep it up. Those that are beefing you are just doing so because you stroke their cords!
u have said it al buddy..let posterity judqe!! Real tawk!!
Thumps up poster!!!
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by DonaldGenes(m): 12:29pm On Jul 05, 2012
otumfour:

who dey force u to read? nonsense prick undecided

@ bolded, u even spelt perambulate wrong.......and wtf is the "y" doing there in paragraphing
lmao!! Ua riqht Gee
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by jayjam(m): 12:32pm On Jul 05, 2012
Nice article,thumbs up
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by coolgb(m): 12:34pm On Jul 05, 2012
Why did you say boring, when you have nothing upstairz than cursing. Put up your own little epistle.
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by DonaldGenes(m): 12:36pm On Jul 05, 2012
God forbid me to have a proud mind....if someone did somethinq real qood! Applaud him or her so that odas can applaud u too*to me Why do i have to beef or envy someone for no just cause? its so crasy ppl just sit and criticise odas withou some civil constructive arquement? Pls chanqe if ua d type that beef ua frds...u qain nothinq on that ok!!
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by Idowuogbo(f): 12:37pm On Jul 05, 2012
foyeks2001:

thank God say u even know say u dey among
all these enu orofos...foul yansh eaters dem dem
Me ke? Am born again o!

No yab me o! Cus I go comot scarf wear my panama deliver correct give u
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by BlueMurder(m): 12:40pm On Jul 05, 2012
Great advice. She who has ears, let her hear.
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by Mynd44: 12:52pm On Jul 05, 2012
Idowuogbo:

U dey fear? Name dem na!

Iya alariwo ojuwoye
You dey mind those spineless mumus? They should make a move nah. I will have their balls on a platter of Diamond
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by Mynd44: 12:55pm On Jul 05, 2012
richarts:

Dude if you have something to say to me, say it and stop behaving like a chicken
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by maclatunji: 12:57pm On Jul 05, 2012
Terrible!
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by tcoach(m): 1:05pm On Jul 05, 2012
Great write up bro............but liitle caution sud still be taken!!
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by noskeybaba: 1:18pm On Jul 05, 2012
WELL WRITTEN. THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST WRITE_UPS I HAVE READ IN DIS SITE. KEEP IT UP WRITER. I THINK I WILL SHARE THIS WITH MY FRIENDS. FOR THOSE SAYING ITS BORING, WHEN WAS D LAST TIME U READ A FULL NOVEL?
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 05, 2012
cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by foyeks2001(f): 1:24pm On Jul 05, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Me ke? Am born again o!

No yab me o! Cus I go comot scarf wear my panama deliver correct give u

Abeg o Mummy wa, I no get body 4 dat kain tin o
U dey try small sha, but sometimes u sef dey Bleep up
But dat mynd_44 is just something else...d name mynd_44 itsef its bullshits...nofin good comes out from dat name...dat guy shud av a change of name...
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by Orikinla(m): 1:26pm On Jul 05, 2012
What of the advice for the men?
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 05, 2012
Orikinla: What of the advice for the men?
Good question smiley
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by nikkie90(f): 1:33pm On Jul 05, 2012
Mynd_44:
From your perspective? Well from mine, you and the OP are the same person how vain is that?

mynd _44 or wotever ur name is called, u're notin bt a sadist......go get some brain cos av got no time 4 brainless pple like u

How Do You Tell A Girl U Want Sex without saying sex?? / Should I Marry A Woman Who Is Not From My Tribe? - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian / Two Teachers Were Having Fun With A Female Student

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)