Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,163 members, 7,884,049 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 10:25 PM

Word Of Advice To Ladies - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Word Of Advice To Ladies (16380 Views)

Am Addicted To Ladies With Big Ass And Boobs Likes Being With Them On Bed -pix / Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? / A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 05, 2012
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:12pm On Jul 05, 2012
Big BossMan: Good write up! You've said it all!

Word!
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by switdick(m): 3:18pm On Jul 05, 2012
OP..well,you av made sense but ur writing skill is a diff thing and the point u make is another...all u typed is nothing but the truth that if not every girl,@least to a huge number knows it,but can hardly live it(as the truth is bitter,and every one wants perfection in every area)however,I think the pple saying boring and all that(if I'm to speak on their behalf),only feel you didn't av2 bother telling what pple already know nd as such speak their minds regarding the tad points(to me,its just an "emphasis of the already known")you make of your writings,yes your writing skill is superb(well,to me that's what I feel the praises u get 4rm pple on this thread is all about)..dnt get me wrong o,I feel you,but the word PERFECT is in the beholders eyes(yes,because no one is literally perfect)so to each his or her own because I also want a girl that has all attributes a man can dream of(career oriented,big yansh,okay breasts,sweet lips and all that most importantly refined personality lol).that is perfect to me.my point is,you can lack in certain areas I require but still be perfect to me.
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by Gen2jaynee: 3:21pm On Jul 05, 2012
Mynd_44:
Dude if you have something to say to me, say it and stop behaving like a chicken
ori enu re b chicken pelu balls lori platter of gold.....ODE .....post ur own write up make we see DODOYO...mtcheewww
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by dippyyoo(m): 3:39pm On Jul 05, 2012
U do well jare! preach it.
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by goslow2: 3:48pm On Jul 05, 2012
kandiikane: I am perfect. So why should I not have the perfect guy?

So, are you trying to say God made a mistake with all of us? tongue

Since I have established that point, let me finish reading the rest. cheesy
i think he's tryn 2 say that u should look beyond inperfection & make d best of wat u have.
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by chucky234(m): 4:01pm On Jul 05, 2012
Very constructive effort, wish ladies can pay for your ink... winkVery constructive effort, wish ladies can pay for your ink...
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by DMerciful(m): 4:16pm On Jul 05, 2012
At poster......very lovely. At the ladies......`a word is ebuf for the wise`.
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 05, 2012
ajirapsy: @all; give the bloke some kudos. He must have spent some time writing it.
dont mind Nl...anders they dnt appreciate anything
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 05, 2012
zone77:

tnx dearie,u made me feel dt my post n my research wasnt in vain.
of course it wasnt in vain, kudos brother.
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by Catrina94(f): 4:50pm On Jul 05, 2012
Wel he's ryt nd most of em guys re dumb[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by JojoArmani(m): 5:31pm On Jul 05, 2012
wow Nice post man. Me likey
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by ejikky(m): 6:14pm On Jul 05, 2012
cry cry cry
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by 2scorehigh(m): 6:16pm On Jul 05, 2012
OP, I like the way you put it but I think you should know that seeking perfection is not the best thing when considering marriage not only for women but also for the men!

Also as a single and seriously searching dude, I am beginning to discover that in some cases, it is the guys that are preventing the ladies from getting married simply because many guys are still unable to understand women and discover how to attract a woman to and beyond the point where she start seeing the guy as pure gold and will no longer consider his height, his physique, his car, his apartment and even how much money he's got.

At this point I'm talking about, you will surprisingly though enjoyably find out that all a woman wants is just you! grin shocked wink
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by Nosu(m): 6:28pm On Jul 05, 2012
Bro, I enjoy every bit of ur post. I don't know why ppl don't take time to reflect on what they read before they start commenting.
Slow to comment,swift to reflect.
Reflection on issues is the cure for 'had I know'
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by Akpan107(m): 6:54pm On Jul 05, 2012
zone77: Searching for Mr perfect will cause you nothing but heartaches.

It is an endeavour in futility because no such creature exists.

Why do you seek perfection when you are not perfect yourself?

Why do you place such an insurmountable obstacle infront of you?

Why have you made your life and relationships difficult because of such an irrational demand?

Unless God sends down an angel to marry you, which is an impossibility, you have to choose a human being, like the rest of us.

Any woman you see enjoying a great relationship worked on that relationship. There are no short cuts. Perfectionism may work well in a novel, movie or television show, but in real life it will frustrate you, and lead you to massive pain.

Are you compatible with this guy? Can you live with him in peace without going crazy? If your answer is yes, then you are in a very good place.
You can deal with the ‘minor’ details later. However, if your answer is no or if you had rather dip your hand in a pot of boiling oil than spend time with this guy, I will suggest you look for another guy. Not having lots of money is not a good reason to give up a great relationship.

A guy may have lots of money but be abusive and insensitive to your feelings.If this guy, who doesn’t have lots of money, makes you feel on top of the world emotionally, then you should think about how to work out the financial angle in your relationship. Think and pray through. But don’t throw it away. Not just yet.

Is he too short, too fat, too tall, too smart, too dark, too light, too hairy, too muscular, too skinny, bald? etc These are things you can work around. If you don’t want to get married to a short man who will do anything to make you happy, would you rather he was tall and mean to you? A man’s height or physique will not make you happy. Stop delaying your marital destiny by desiring the wrong things. The media sells us the picture of the perfect man with well formed, a perfect body, a perfect job, an IQ of 180, perfect teeth, a nice apartment, a great car,etc. If you want one of those men, you will have to find them in that magazine and no where else. The fact is that if you want a good man, you must be willing to work on the relationship. You should be vary suspicious of any man who looks too perfect. In fact, I will advise that you step back and watch him closely.
parfect!
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by Super1759: 7:31pm On Jul 05, 2012
Idowuogbo: Killz! Ctrl+alt+del plzzz....
......I know she will talk,they are advicing her and she is making noise,she is not married yet ooo. No noise my friend
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by cindyrella(f): 7:33pm On Jul 05, 2012
Adeniyi A.:

i pity u, u don marry?
Yes! Any more stupid questions?
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by Savebygrace: 7:35pm On Jul 05, 2012
Wow just wow deres a lot of sense in ur post but same goes 2 guys who r look 4 d perfect woman
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by kristonium(m): 7:47pm On Jul 05, 2012
@op
great piece!
pls note dat truth hurts so dont expect everybody to like ds piece especially in this age where much emphasis is being placed on externalities and mundanities.
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by Idowuogbo(f): 8:19pm On Jul 05, 2012
Super1759:
......I know she will talk,they are advicing her and she is making noise,she is not married yet ooo. No noise my friend
U goat! Fly away joor! grin grin
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by Gen2jaynee: 9:13pm On Jul 05, 2012
Idowuogbo:
U goat! Fly away joor! grin grin
hahhaha...yeye ODE shey goat gt wings..to fly odepe.....

1 Like

Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by Piro4rl(m): 9:23pm On Jul 05, 2012
WELL SAID
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by Idowuogbo(f): 9:35pm On Jul 05, 2012
Gen2jaynee: hahhaha...yeye ODE shey goat gt wings..to fly odepe.....
Who is u? undecided
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by ebera(f): 11:33pm On Jul 05, 2012
zone77: Searching for Mr perfect will cause you nothing but heartaches.

It is an endeavour in futility because no such creature exists.

Why do you seek perfection when you are not perfect yourself?

Why do you place such an insurmountable obstacle infront of you?

Why have you made your life and relationships difficult because of such an irrational demand?

Unless God sends down an angel to marry you, which is an impossibility, you have to choose a human being, like the rest of us.

Any woman you see enjoying a great relationship worked on that relationship. There are no short cuts. Perfectionism may work well in a novel, movie or television show, but in real life it will frustrate you, and lead you to massive pain.

Are you compatible with this guy? Can you live with him in peace without going crazy? If your answer is yes, then you are in a very good place.
You can deal with the ‘minor’ details later. However, if your answer is no or if you had rather dip your hand in a pot of boiling oil than spend time with this guy, I will suggest you look for another guy. Not having lots of money is not a good reason to give up a great relationship.

A guy may have lots of money but be abusive and insensitive to your feelings.If this guy, who doesn’t have lots of money, makes you feel on top of the world emotionally, then you should think about how to work out the financial angle in your relationship. Think and pray through. But don’t throw it away. Not just yet.

Is he too short, too fat, too tall, too smart, too dark, too light, too hairy, too muscular, too skinny, bald? etc These are things you can work around. If you don’t want to get married to a short man who will do anything to make you happy, would you rather he was tall and mean to you? A man’s height or physique will not make you happy. Stop delaying your marital destiny by desiring the wrong things. The media sells us the picture of the perfect man with well formed, a perfect body, a perfect job, an IQ of 180, perfect teeth, a nice apartment, a great car,etc. If you want one of those men, you will have to find them in that magazine and no where else. The fact is that if you want a good man, you must be willing to work on the relationship. You should be vary suspicious of any man who looks too perfect. In fact, I will advise that you step back and watch him closely.
thank you my bros.na big point Ɣ☺ΰ‎​ hold dia
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by OAM4J: 1:36am On Jul 06, 2012
Well said OP. Matured talk.

Applicable to both Ladies and Men.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Do You Tell A Girl U Want Sex without saying sex?? / Should I Marry A Woman Who Is Not From My Tribe? - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian / Two Teachers Were Having Fun With A Female Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.