Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,174 members, 7,884,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 12:21 AM

Word Of Advice To Ladies - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Word Of Advice To Ladies (16381 Views)

Am Addicted To Ladies With Big Ass And Boobs Likes Being With Them On Bed -pix / Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? / A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by luscioustrish(f): 1:33pm On Jul 05, 2012
Nice write-up....u are definitely on point! Cheers!!
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 05, 2012
Mynd_44:
Dude if you have something to say to me, say it and stop behaving like a chicken

Seriously dude. I have nothing against you... But ur kinda attitude takes people no where. U wud rather generate hate towards urself. Nt bad to criticize bt kindly always make dem a correction... Ur nt perfect too u know?... Ur nt an angel... I believe ur nt from harvard so be a little calm. Read & if u av nothing u gained from a post, move on. Wont hurt u
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by nikkie90(f): 1:35pm On Jul 05, 2012
noskeybaba: WELL WRITTEN. THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST WRITE_UPS I HAVE READ IN DIS SITE. KEEP IT UP WRITER. I THINK I WILL SHARE THIS WITH MY FRIENDS. FOR THOSE SAYING ITS BORING, WHEN WAS D LAST TIME U READ A FULL NOVEL?

SECONDED
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by maclatunji: 1:40pm On Jul 05, 2012
richarts:

Seriously dude. I have nothing against you... But ur kinda attitude takes people no where. U wud rather generate hate towards urself. Nt bad to criticize bt kindly always make dem a correction... Ur nt perfect too u know?... Ur nt an angel... I believe ur nt from harvard so be a little calm. Read & if u av nothing u gained from a post, move on. Wont hurt u

Even if he is from Harvard, so?
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by abakiki(f): 1:40pm On Jul 05, 2012
Most ladies know this as truth but would rather believe a lie.
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by atasteve: 1:45pm On Jul 05, 2012
Is it that the reading culture doesn't exist again in our country. Those complains about the articles being long and boring are quite funny to me because most of such write-up are always less than a page of A4 paper.

A white man once said that "to hide something from a black man, keep it in a book".

@Poster, thanks for the article. Although I am married but it is still very good and would be helpful to those that can quietly read and meditate on it.

3 Likes

Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by uarikibe: 1:51pm On Jul 05, 2012
@freecocoa you are making me laugh,how i wish i can have you as my next game
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by claremont(m): 1:57pm On Jul 05, 2012
They that have ears, let them hear. A fly that refuses to listen to the words of the elders will definitely follow the corpse into the grave. Let the ignorant ones continue waiting for Jesus to come down from heaven to marry them.
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by Ficco(m): 1:57pm On Jul 05, 2012
torhuke: sweet post.. cheesy... nice one... wink.. dont mind kolomentals on nairaland, they are born irrational critics.. angry
You are really right,we have too much critics in dis forum who are like vampires. undecided
@poster, you on point, welldone.
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by honourlaja(m): 1:58pm On Jul 05, 2012
If you feel dis write-up is awkward, have d floor to yourself and give us an interesting write-up
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by LesbianBoy(m): 2:01pm On Jul 05, 2012
Suavebabe, tpee, chuglothen, sashaa, boredsilly8, amazonjoe, sandylurv, sleekchic, j-slimz, Kody-licky and other females who are among the 61 guest silently viewing this thread! stop VIEWING this thread and say something na......... grin grin grin grin
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by maclatunji: 2:06pm On Jul 05, 2012
honourlaja: If you feel dis write-up is awkward, have d floor to yourself and give us an interesting write-up

Well said!
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by goslow2: 2:14pm On Jul 05, 2012
As is - Its just a word of advice.
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by kandiikane(m): 2:24pm On Jul 05, 2012
I am perfect. So why should I not have the perfect guy?

So, are you trying to say God made a mistake with all of us? tongue

Since I have established that point, let me finish reading the rest. cheesy
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by Idowuogbo(f): 2:25pm On Jul 05, 2012
foyeks2001:

Abeg o Mummy wa, I no get body 4 dat kain tin o
U dey try small sha, but sometimes u sef dey Bleep up
But dat mynd_44 is just something else...d name mynd_44 itsef its bullshits...nofin good comes out from dat name...dat guy shud av a change of name...

Lolzz! So u are part of hatemynd group abi? Eshe suru joor! Haba! If u no like hin yarns IGNORE!

Shege!
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by Rhino5dm: 2:26pm On Jul 05, 2012
@OP, you are veery Kwarrek! Kai!

I swear only wayward ashees and akwunas would have problem with this beautiful piece.

Let awon omo oshi approaching early 40's attack you. I pity them.
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by Toplak: 2:26pm On Jul 05, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]Ladies stick to adviceLadies stick to adviceLadies stick to advice

Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by crackhouse(m): 2:28pm On Jul 05, 2012
A word of advice for the ladies. Now, Will u marry me?. I am OBJ's son.
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 05, 2012
h

1 Like

Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by collinsn007(m): 2:32pm On Jul 05, 2012
kandiikane: I am perfect. So why should I not have the perfect guy?

So, are you trying to say God made a mistake with all of us? tongue

Since I have established that point, let me finish reading the rest. cheesy
there is no perfect guy stop livin in fantasy n face reality u r nt cinderella or fiona so no prince charmin or shrek is comin 2 save u wake up dear life is nt bed wit roses
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by sylve11: 2:33pm On Jul 05, 2012
Nice one @op cool cool
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by IfeLuvely: 2:37pm On Jul 05, 2012
how can you work around too short
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by azpekuliar: 2:37pm On Jul 05, 2012
@OP....that's word! cool
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by collinsn007(m): 2:37pm On Jul 05, 2012
zone77: Searching for Mr perfect will cause you nothing but heartaches.

It is an endeavour in futility because no such creature exists.

Why do you seek perfection when you are not perfect yourself?

Why do you place such an insurmountable obstacle infront of you?

Why have you made your life and relationships difficult because of such an irrational demand?

Unless God sends down an angel to marry you, which is an impossibility, you have to choose a human being, like the rest of us.

Any woman you see enjoying a great relationship worked on that relationship. There are no short cuts. Perfectionism may work well in a novel, movie or television show, but in real life it will frustrate you, and lead you to massive pain.

Are you compatible with this guy? Can you live with him in peace without going crazy? If your answer is yes, then you are in a very good place.
You can deal with the ‘minor’ details later. However, if your answer is no or if you had rather dip your hand in a pot of boiling oil than spend time with this guy, I will suggest you look for another guy. Not having lots of money is not a good reason to give up a great relationship.

A guy may have lots of money but be abusive and insensitive to your feelings.If this guy, who doesn’t have lots of money, makes you feel on top of the world emotionally, then you should think about how to work out the financial angle in your relationship. Think and pray through. But don’t throw it away. Not just yet.

Is he too short, too fat, too tall, too smart, too dark, too light, too hairy, too muscular, too skinny, bald? etc These are things you can work around. If you don’t want to get married to a short man who will do anything to make you happy, would you rather he was tall and mean to you? A man’s height or physique will not make you happy. Stop delaying your marital destiny by desiring the wrong things. The media sells us the picture of the perfect man with well formed, a perfect body, a perfect job, an IQ of 180, perfect teeth, a nice apartment, a great car,etc. If you want one of those men, you will have to find them in that magazine and no where else. The fact is that if you want a good man, you must be willing to work on the relationship. You should be vary suspicious of any man who looks too perfect. In fact, I will advise that you step back and watch him closely.
guy u be correct God bless
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by kandiikane(m): 2:45pm On Jul 05, 2012
collinsn007: there is no perfect guy stop livin in fantasy n face reality u r nt cinderella or fiona so no prince charmin or shrek is comin 2 save u wake up dear life is nt bed wit roses

Well then I will just go find the perfect woman since men can't reach up to our standards.

You thought you were the only ones in the world for women?
Ok, continue with your excuses you will soon be underneath another man.
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by phlame(m): 2:58pm On Jul 05, 2012
smileyNice post...
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by Tsmooth1(m): 2:59pm On Jul 05, 2012
@widowuogbo ewo ni tiye nbe, talo soro si ode re?
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by SpiritofOkija(m): 3:01pm On Jul 05, 2012
Even Jesus who was the Son of God and Husband of Mary Magdalene wasnt perfect...
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by BigBossMan(m): 3:02pm On Jul 05, 2012
Good write up! You've said it all!
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by Idowuogbo(f): 3:05pm On Jul 05, 2012
T-smooth:
@widowuogbo ewo ni tiye nbe, talo soro si ode re?
U got jokes! Na ur sisters go bear widow o! Ki la gbe ki len ju

O mad ni? Come respect urself o!
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 05, 2012
undecided
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 05, 2012
n

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Do You Tell A Girl U Want Sex without saying sex?? / Should I Marry A Woman Who Is Not From My Tribe? - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian / Two Teachers Were Having Fun With A Female Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.