Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,771 members, 7,979,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 01:50 PM

A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team (14161 Views)

NFL To Investigate 146 Goals In Two Matches / NBA. . . Represent Your Team / NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 07, 2012
17-7 Brady....Typical Brady Vs Manning Match up. Brady shines the brighest

Peyton's Bald spots in the top of his dome look a bit concerning

He needs to see a Trichologists about that shitt immediately

That right arm has been relegated to a Water Pistol as well...

1st half so far..Manning has been Good...Brady has been Great.
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 07, 2012
24-7 Brady......

quarter 3

..Looks like another Win for the Brady&{BB} Résumé against Pm...Unless Manning can summon some Magic

Smh@RgIII earlier concussion

Learn to run Out of Bounds Fam this isn't college. Steroid Gorillahs out here son.
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 07, 2012
Manning hit...fumbles...Pats recover

...uhmm..Same old Manning.

Bigger the Game..Smaller he Shrinks.
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by Nobody: 11:57pm On Oct 07, 2012
31-14 Brady..Pats..

it must feel real good to be the Best Quarterback in the League while going home every night to High Quality Brazilian Modeling Pusssey

Niqqahs betta learn to pay Homage to The Goat.

You ever see Peyton Manning's Wife?....The Bytch looks like a Female Gym Teacher.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-zQnI_jbplWo/UAbfdWti6KI/AAAAAAAADoE/prdlI9YpwWw/s320/indystar.jpg[/img]

Got Damn, His Wife looks like a cross between steve nash and tom hanks

You always have to question a rich white male athlete's sexxuality when you see him pull an Extremely Ordinary/Ugly White Chick as His Wife or Girlfriend

Case in Point...Roger Federer....

Yeah Ok Fed....Who you fooling with this fat white bittch brahh, Come on out the Closet. We all know what time it is.

Ya Boy Manning Basically Wifed up a Elementary School Nurse

I dunno...

Personally i rather have 3 Super Bowl Rings and be married to Gizy.

as Opposed to having 1 Super Bowl Ring and Being Married to a women who is about as sexxually alluring as a Dust Pan.

Final Score 31-21 Pats. Peyton you tried your best. There is nothing wrong with being Second Best. cool
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by A40(m): 3:06pm On Oct 08, 2012
Negro please peyton's wife is aight not everyone can jump the broom with vain supermodels

What's your problem with bbw's? Nigga I like my ladies big and bashy! Foh!

Back to the brady vs manning game which only further buttresses the point I was trying to make last week! One plays for a better team and thus has been more successful! Not for the first time the better qb ended up on the losing side

Whew! What a close shave! Thought we where heading for 1-3 for a minute there. Shaun suisham you the man!!

Happy for drew breesy! Finally gets a win against a strong charger team and passing johnny unitas's record as well

Damn those ravens! 9-6 but they win I guess we just have to take care of those birds when we bump heads

Falcons 5-0!! And to think I scoffed at the dude that tipped them for the sb. Still don't see it happening
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by JeSoul(f): 3:06pm On Oct 08, 2012
Royal...why you dissing their wives now? not cool dude, not cool.

@topic, Brady 9 Manning 4 smiley. Though Peyton's pass protection & receivers didn't do him well in the first half. Nice game.
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by Roland17(m): 3:45pm On Oct 08, 2012
If M.Vick continues this new habit of fumbling the ball, the eagles can forget about post season, i agree he gets the worst protection from his defense but i also feel he sometimes tries to do too much especially during rush plays.
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 08, 2012
Mike Vick just isn't Mike Vick anymore.....

Reminds me of some type of Post Concussion syndrome that kurt Warner had suffered from for a few years while playing at the end with the Rams and during his Giants stint...

He couldn't hold on to the ball and kept fumbling, lost total grip in his hands for a few years.

Then Suddenly...it all disappeared and he was great again for Arizona.

@40....I like thick chicks.. She just Ugly, Her thickness ain't the problem lol

Ya boy Peyton was losing 31-7 and get slaughtered by Tom in a No Huddle Duel.....Then after that point during the second half Pats took their foot off the Pedal and started running the ball all day. While Peyton Passed for a Zillion Yards on a fake Comeback Attempt to pad his stats.

Tom Was Legendary in the first half.

lol@whats your problem with BBW'S....nothing. Nothing at all as long as Both "B's" in the BBW register.

She's missing One..........

Lmfao@saying the Pats have more "Talent" than the broncos...Stop it.

Tom literally threw to one guy the The Whole First Half. Thomas is a Younger Faster Stronger B Marshall and has more "talent" than any of the Pats Wr's

Do i even have to mention the Running Back?..Hof Cornerback..great young Lb And All Pro De?....Nah i don't think i do. wink

However During the Weekend I am more Concerned about RgIII awful decision to not run out of bounds and try to eat that Hit.

Cam has fallen off a cliff too....He needs to pass that Superman Dance over to Brady... The Real SuperMan at the Quarterback Pos.
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by A40(m): 8:19pm On Oct 09, 2012
Ninja what are you even chatting about? How can you compare those shitty Broncos to the Patriots? The Patriots that barely made the playoffs thanks to Tebowmania. Lool!! Prior to last season when last did they make the playoffs? Dude enuff with the jokes already

Ahh but you forgot to mention that a comeback was actually on till Will McGahee decided to have multiple brainfarts in the 4th

Respect what Manning has been doing with that average Broncos team and a difficult schedule so far. 11TD and 0INT. With a waaay tougher schedule (already Steelers,Falcons,Patriots) than Tommy boy

Props to Big Ben too (the best 3rd down QB in the game)Just wonder what can be done about our shitty O-Line and zero running game. Thank goodness Mendenhall is back. Sadly Woodley and Polamalu are doubtful for Thursday! We need those niggas! There's a lot of ground to be made in the AFC
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by montelik(m): 9:51pm On Oct 09, 2012
^^^ You forgot to count the 3 picks against the Falcons.
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by A40(m): 11:05pm On Oct 09, 2012
Hahaha ok 11TD's and 3 picks funny enough I forgot to omit the Falcons game as that was the only game he threw picks and I actually watched it

Surely the Jets have to do something about the Sanchez situation. I say unleash Tebow he can't do much worse and the Jets need to make a move ASAP or end up in playoff morass
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 10, 2012
A-40:

What is this ninja on about? Drew Brees has even surpassed the record Brady set so WTF u saying? Lool you just shot yourself in the foot because Peyton Manning is way more consistent than Brady

Fam you must have been high when you wrote this.

Drew Brees did not break Tom Brady's Record. Smh

lol he wrote this wit confidence Too.

Brady Still Has the Single Season Td Record..The Same Record he took from Manning. grin

As for the Other post...no point of responding to them if Peyton Manning has never had A 50 TOUCHDOWN SEASON or a 5,000 yard passing season

If mannning's career was better..statistically.. then why does Brady have a Higher All Time Passing Rating?.....

... undecided Oh?

Brady Accomplished these...along with 3 super bowls.

Manning has Neither the "50"...the "5,000" or the "3"....

.........lol
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 10, 2012
Oh and I don't know why you keep dissing Aaron Rodgers...he has the Highest PasserRating of All Time...you are Aware of this right?

..lol Brady is number 3 all time....Another Statistical Category he beats P.Manning In lol

More Rings,Higher All Time Ratting. Better w/l record against him..better wife.....Exactly what does Manning do Better? LoL

other than apparently going Bald Faster.....

When Rodgers and Brees careers are over they will both be ranked ahead of manning....

Truthfully..I think Brees already is!..plus he beat him in the Super Bowl Head to Head..

Brees>P.Manning....let me revise my list lol

P.Manning Below Brees. grin

Brady
Montana
Elway
Farve
Marino
Johnny U.
S.Young
Manning.Brees
Manning

9th Best Quarterback of All Time.

cool

....Debate Ova/ cheesy

Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by A40(m): 6:20pm On Oct 10, 2012
Ravens (2ce)
Bengals (2ce)
Giants
Cowboys
Chargers
Redskins

We stay getting the toughest schedule

~Royal~:

[color=#000099][i]
Fam you must have been high when you wrote this.

Drew Brees did not break Tom Brady's Record. Smh

lol he wrote this wit confidence Too.
Dude I wasn't talking about pass TD's I was talking about passing yards.

~Royal~:

Brady Still Has the Single Season Td Record..The Same Record he took from Manning. grin
50-49! Hardly much but touche all the same

~Royal~:

As for the Other post...no point of responding to them if Peyton Manning has never had A 50 TOUCHDOWN SEASON or a 5,000 yard passing season
It was a one-off! A phocking fluke!

Manning = 11 seasons with 4000+ yards (6 years running on one occasion and 5 years the next)

Brady = 5 seasons with 4000+ yards

5 seasons!! Are u serious bro?? You mean the immortal Tom Brady has only done 4000+ yards in 5 seasons!! Drew Brees has done 6 in fewer years Phil Rivers has done 5 in 9 seasons

Stats clearly show who is more consistent in the regular season

~Royal~:

If mannning's career was better..statistically.. then why does Brady have a Higher All Time Passing Rating?.....
... undecided Oh?
Could it be cos he's played fewer games??

~Royal~:

Brady Accomplished these...along with 3 super bowls.

Manning has Neither the "50"...the "5,000" or the "3"....
.........lol
Its a team sport ninja! More successful yes! Definitely not greater
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 10, 2012
Brady never had the single season passing yards record....so you could not have been talking about yards lol

He only has the Td Record

The year Brees and Brady Passed Marino...Brees was ahead of him all Season.

Could it be cos he's played fewer games??

...Rubbish....on that same list Manning is ahead of Montana and manning has much more passing Attempts.

Its a team sport ninja! More successful yes! Definitely not greater

More Successful and Greater.
cool
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 10, 2012
All jokes aside though...I think we have seen the Best of Manning..and The Last of the Great Manning....

The Guy playing in Denver just isn't Peyton Manning...

He has a Water Pistol for a Arm now...

Can't throw the ball with any velocity on the sidelines and outside the numbers.

It will only get worse from here on out.

Honestly...I think he is only playing for the Money.

He's still "Good" off his "Mind" alone...but a far cry from the Legend of the old Rca Dome.

R.I.P The Original Peyton Manning. 1998-2011
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by A40(m): 6:53pm On Oct 10, 2012
~Royal~:
Oh and I don't know why you keep dissing Aaron Rodgers...he has the Highest PasserRating of All Time...you are Aware of this right?

..lol Brady is number 3 all time....Another Statistical Category he beats P.Manning In lol
How many games has Aaron Rodgers played again??

~Royal~:

More Rings,Higher All Time Ratting. Better w/l record against him..better wife.....Exactly what does Manning do Better? LoL

other than apparently going Bald Faster.....
More rings cos he was in a waaay better team! I remember the 08 season when Brady got injured. Matt Cassel won like 10 games or so. Please remind me how many games did the Colts win without Manning last season? They went from playoff team to joke status overnight!
Higher all-time rating cos he's played fewer games!
Manning has better pass completion and let's not even talk about their passing yards! The disparity puts Tommy Boy to shame

~Royal~:

When Rodgers and Brees careers are over they will both be ranked ahead of manning....

Truthfully..I think Brees already is!..plus he beat him in the Super Bowl Head to Head..

Brees>P.Manning....let me revise my list lol
P.Manning Below Brees. grin

9th Best Quarterback of All Time.
cool

....Debate Ova/ cheesy

Your opinion man! But remember there's a reason why he's been a 4-time MVP

@Jesoul
Come on Brett Favre was a legend! A warrior in his pomp! Very very unlucky not to have won more than one ring!! I rate him above pretty boy Tom Brady (Brady is a great too but neither he nor Manning are touching Brett Favre)
Did u see the email I left you on that thread?
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by A40(m): 7:12pm On Oct 10, 2012
~Royal~:
Brady never had the single season passing yards record....so you could not have been talking about yards lol

He only has the Td Record

Adding "records" was a snafu on my part! A minor one so don't be pedantic! What I was trying to say is that people have thrown for more so why the noise?

~Royal~:

...Rubbish....on that same list Manning is ahead of Montana and manning has much more passing Attempts.

Of course recent QB's are way more accurate than their older counterparts! You would weep if you saw Terry Bradshaw's stats (my greatest QB of all-time grin grin grin)
Brady's case however carries less weight as he is new generation and he's played at least 45 games less than Peyton so expecting Peyton to wind up with a higher rating borders on madness!!

~Royal~:

More Successful and Greater.
cool

Even without a decent offensive coordinator and a shitty all-round team he still won 4 MVP's no question who is greater
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by A40(m): 9:51pm On Oct 14, 2012
Man this season is looking like a long one. A whack O-Line,Injuries,under-performing D. Losing to the Raiders and the Titans already. SMH

The Ravens are looking scary at the moment. 5-1. Thankfully the Bengals lost so there is still slight hope of finishing 2nd

Sanchez buys himself some time today. A loss and surely Tebow would have taken his spot

Falcons stay undefeated. Would the Texans join them?
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by A40(m): 12:01pm On Oct 15, 2012
Hahahahahaha where is that Brady fanboy?? Hahahahaha your boy got schooled by a rookie! The freshman schools the professor! Russ Wilson has beaten Brady,Romo,Rodgers already Patriots,Jets,Dolphins all tied up after 6

Rodgers killed the Texans in their own building tho! 6TD's. Another notable mention is RGIII think of a younger Mike Vick that can actually pass the ball. These rookie QB's are arguably the best sets of rookies we've seen in a while

As it stands only the Falcons are undefeated right now
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by A40(m): 12:02am On Oct 16, 2012
Ray Lewis and Ladarius Webb out for the season shocked shocked if only Ray Rice can join them grin
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by Nobody: 4:02am On Oct 16, 2012
You Love Brady grin grin
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by Nobody: 4:07am On Oct 16, 2012
Manning started out awful tonight...down 0-24

And on the verge of an Immortal Comeback....21-24 denver with 12 minutes left in the 4rth.

....To be Continued...
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by Nobody: 4:20am On Oct 16, 2012
28-24 broncos.......

9 minutes left...

Legendary Comeback for an Old Washed Up Icon...

Can he Hold on....

*Salutes*

..To be Continued....
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by Nobody: 4:46am On Oct 16, 2012
Unbelievable One of the Great Comebacks in Monday Night Football History

35 Straight Points...

Rivers completely collapsed...Haha

Looks like the broncos will hold on and win 35-24.....after being down 0-24..

Lmfao

What kind of Halftime speech did John Fox Give...LmL...He must have gave a sermon in there
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by rocka: 5:01am On Oct 16, 2012
Peyton Manning, mehnnnn!!! I can't believe my eyes. From 0 - 24 to 35 - 24. This is one for the books. Greatest comeback in Monday night football.He surely deserves to be one of the mount Rushmore QBs ( i wish Eli was on it). Dan Marino's record is on the brinks of being broken. cheesy

I'm a Giant fan but Peyton impressed me tonight.

I'm gonna miss Ray Lewis though at the Ravens.
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by rocka: 5:03am On Oct 16, 2012
Philip Rivers was under the weather in the second half. 5 interceptions.........unbelievable.
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by montelik(m): 7:50am On Oct 16, 2012
You can always trust the Chargers to find some way to self-immolate.
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by A40(m): 1:31pm On Oct 16, 2012
~Royal~:
You Love Brady grin grin
Russ Wilson loves Tom Brady! Got owned by a rookie grin

Lol respect Peyton Manning (had some help from his defence) unbelievable game really. Those Chargers really know how to phuck up leads! Exactly what they did last week
Nights like this kinda remind you of why Phillip Rivers is not elite!
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by JeSoul(f): 1:45pm On Oct 16, 2012
A-40:

Russ Wilson loves Tom Brady! Got owned by a rookie grin
lol. Actually it wasn't Brady's fault, almost any ragtag QB that faces the hideous Patriot secondary will look like a gun slinger. The Seahawks are 27th in O for crying out loud. Brady made a couple mistakes but 23-10 in the 4th and the defense should've been able to hold the game. The Pats defense has been average for a while but it gets overlooked because the offense is so potent, blowing out the opposition. But when the offense stalls the woeful defense becomes more apparent. I'm curious to see how Belichick will try to address the issue.

Ps. I got ur email add jare, just lazy lol. Tks!

As for Peyton's record comeback, I'm honestly thrilled for him. You always like to see these guys bounce back from injury and do well - and stick it to the Colts smiley
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by Roland17(m): 3:45pm On Oct 16, 2012
Yesterday further explained why P. Manning is on my all time Top 5 Elite QB list, after the first half i was soooo sure the game was not over, his records for come back wins are irrefutable.

Firing defensive coordinator Juan Castillo is a shame to the Eagles organization, he's being used as a Scape goat, if the eagles are serious about change, Andy Reid should be the one to go because despite everyone's aversion to the appointment of Castillo, he went ahead with the plan, knowing fully well that the guy is offensive minded. Micheal Vick needs to sit out some games, cos his fumbles and pass interception have hurt the eagles most. truth be told.

I just hope this is not the Last of Ray Lewis, i hope he comes back back next year, at 37 many are already writing him off.
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by A40(m): 7:16pm On Oct 16, 2012
The Eagles have fired their defensive coordinator! No suprises there given the way they've been throwing away leads but Mike Vick needs to take a long hard look at himself this season. 6 games 8 TD's 8 INT's, fumbles
just straight up clumsiness

JeSoul: lol. Actually it wasn't Brady's fault, almost any ragtag QB that faces the hideous Patriot secondary will look like a gun slinger. The Seahawks are 27th in O for crying out loud. Brady made a couple mistakes
Huge mistakes that let the Seahawks back in the game! I really am looking forward to seeing how far yall fare with the Jets! Its on ur field so you guys should win. The Jets are too Jekyll and Hyde for my liking and are yet to beat a decent team

JeSoul:
Ps. I got ur email add jare, just lazy lol. Tks!
No wahala take ur time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

South Korea Vs Mexico: World Cup (1 - 2) On 23rd June 2018 / AFCON 2023: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria. Patriotism Vs Reality(opinion) / How Corruption Probe Led To NFF, CAF Clash, Pinnick’s Exit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.