Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,910 members, 7,980,239 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 09:26 AM

A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team (14163 Views)

NFL To Investigate 146 Goals In Two Matches / NBA. . . Represent Your Team / NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by A40(m): 12:04am On Nov 20, 2012
Looks like Tomlin would be forced to go with Batch anyway as it appears Leftwich has also injured his ribs
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by A40(m): 4:17am On Nov 23, 2012
Tom Brady just making the entire Jets organization look like an Arena Football team. Just binshslapping deucing and pissing on these hoesss. Sanchez man that dude is just a wasteman and Ryan is dumber for not putting Tebow in the teammates are dumbest for not willing to give Tebow a chance. The biggest loser is the owner who said he would rather Romney win than the Jets make the playoffs lol seems like he gets neither
And personally I think its an insult that the Giants have to share the same stadium with a circus like the Jets

RGIII taking the Andrew Luck comparison personal these last two games. He's been highly efficient these last two games compared to Romo who just puts up big numbers but with minimal efficiency. 62 pass attempts to RG's 28 and barely made more yards

Texans 10-1 seems like the AFC has to go through them

On a sidenote Congrats to Big Ben on becoming a dad! Welcome back Plaxico to the Mighty Steelers leave your guns outside grin
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by A40(m): 9:58pm On Nov 25, 2012
Big Ben has to play next week! If they have to fit Kevlar into his chest so be it. An L to Cleveland would just be the height
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by Roland17(m): 5:20pm On Nov 28, 2012
Hey guys who is your nomination for the Heisman trophy for the season, its between LB Manti te'o of Notre Dame and QB Johnny Manziel of Texas A&M, i love Johnny football but i would give it to Manti te'o.
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by A40(m): 12:06am On Nov 29, 2012
Can't deal with these injuries men simply can't deal with it. Now there is the probability of risking Big Ben's life on Sunday by having him play against Ravens. Frankly I wouldn't have him play on Sunday we could lose and he still gets hurt and maybe winds up done for the season
Too bad we are stuck with QB's who can't throw past the line of scrimmage. And RB's who can't avoid fumbling the damn ball.
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by montelik(m): 6:08pm On Nov 30, 2012
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 01, 2012
Tom Brady

....Pay Homage
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by A40(m): 1:59am On Dec 02, 2012
montelik:

http://profootballmock.com/nfl-qbs-on-facebook-the-playoff-picture/
This has to be the funniest article I've read in my life grin grin

Big Ben out! No suprises there! Ninja just became a dad I don't support risking a man's life when a war isn't involved
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by A40(m): 12:25pm On Dec 02, 2012
http://m.yahoo.com/w/legobpengine/news/murder-suicide-involving-chiefs-player-stuns-team-094501452--nfl.html?orig_host_hdr=news.yahoo.com&.intl=US&.lang=en-US

Really sad stuff! You have to wonder what would make a dude so young kill his baby momma and then himself. How phocked up can his life possibly be? And what led this dude to take such a selfish decision? Its tougher on the kid who would grow up calling grandma ma and finding out his dad killed his mom and then killed himself. Smh
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 02, 2012
This is a very horrible story, I was shocked yesterday when i heard about this.

These Football Players and their brains(Especially Lb's) are getting severely damaged through the ranks.

Not to mention the Ped Use and Roid Rage.

I am not saying this particular man was on something or suffering brain damage...

but his case is very similar to Many recent bizarre football players dramatic acts of emotional instability

Look at the way Junior took his Life and Shot himself in the head.

The Brain is just not made to be taking such a Beating and so many Collisions.

Especially not from genetically enhanced medicinal marvel creations.

This man's case could be completely unrelated to all of the above,

and possibly something else..(Jealousy,ect) But..

The story is so sad, and eerily similar to many recent football acts of emotional,mental, and physical tragedy.
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by A40(m): 2:01pm On Dec 02, 2012
Really boggles the mind. I don't think it was a brain or head injury issue. This was just too methodical only he himself can explain why he committed such an atrocity (killed his baby momma,drove to team facility,spoke with the coach,Gm and just shot himself in front of everybody). A LB playing in the NFL as a Division I player those are huge odds he surmounted. With a partner and a new kid one would think he would have a renewed zest for life he must have had a deep lying pain or grief about something. I agree that these guys really need some professional help. Find out more about the man an not just the player
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by A40(m): 10:56pm On Dec 02, 2012
Finally Rex Ryan loses his patience. Was beginning to think Mark Sanchez was his lovechild. I'm embarrassed to think that I even backed this muchacho

Steelers vs Ravens all or nothing
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by A40(m): 12:48am On Dec 03, 2012
I'm convinced we have the most useless set of receivers in the league. Sanders,Brown,Wallace wastemen all of them! Niggas fumbling the ball without any contact whatsoever!

That Ray Rice TD was pretty cheap too! Troy blew that coverage
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by A40(m): 1:05am On Dec 03, 2012
Miller-Time! Monster play from James Harrison
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by A40(m): 9:13pm On Dec 03, 2012
Sweet sweet Victory! Even without Big Ben! What I would give for a decent pair of receivers. Wes Welker,Megatron e.t.c
Mike Wallace must be 51/50 if he expects an improved contract with his performances these last few weeks
Polamalu looked a bit rusty but its good to see him back regardless
The dilemma now is do you give Big Ben another week to heal or allow Charlie Batch continue
B.More is within touching distance but we definitely can't get a first round bye so it obfuscates things a bit

Standings After 12 games
AFC
1. Texans - 11-1
2. Patriots - 9-3
3. Ravens - 9-3
4. Broncos - 9-3
5. Colts - 8-4
6. Steelers - 7-5

Bengals 7-5
Jets 5-7
Bills 5-7
Dolphins 5-7

NFC
1. Falcons - 11-1
2. 49ers - 8-3
3. Packers - 8-4
4. Bears - 8-4
5. Giants - 7-4
6. Seahawks - 7-5

Bucs - 6-6
Vikings 6-6
Redskins 5-6
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by A40(m): 11:15pm On Dec 06, 2012
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by A40(m): 10:33pm On Dec 09, 2012
Once again we play down to the opponent. Raiders,Titans,Browns and now the Chargers. All teams we had no business getting beat by in the first place.
You have to wonder if Big Ben came back to soon

Can't believe we didn't force a single turnover from Phillip Rivers and that's been the story all season. Strong D but no punt return TD's, INT and other form of takeaways

Only good thing is the Ravens and the Bengals lost as well
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by A40(m): 5:26am On Dec 11, 2012
Hahahaha Tom Brady making it rain on these Texans! Absolute clinic he's put on! Making Schaub look like a jobber smh. 45th straight game with a TD pass
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by Nobody: 5:40am On Dec 11, 2012
Yea...Uh Huh...You see my Boy?

Pay Homage

Tom Brady....The Legend...The Icon....The Immortal One.
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by montelik(m): 7:40am On Dec 11, 2012
Tom Brady for league MVP cool. Yes Manning is probably the textbook definition of what a modern day passing quarterback should be and he also the most naturally gifted quarterback we will ever see. But for me I'll take Brady over him 8 times out of 10.

Meanwhile Peterson is an absolute monster. It is quickly becoming a league in which running is an after-thought, but he deserves more recognition for his achievements this season.
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 11, 2012
^Ap is Carrying the Vikings on His Back. Their Qb Is Straight Trash.

Mvp (Imo)
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by A40(m): 1:37pm On Dec 11, 2012
~Royal~:
Yea...Uh Huh...You see my Boy?

Pay Homage

Tom Brady....The Legend...The Icon....The Immortal One.
Lol I heard Giselle just put to bed it might be why
Its also a bit easier when you have two of the best tight ends in the game Hernandez and Rob Gronkowski

montelik: Tom Brady for league MVP cool. Yes Manning is probably the textbook definition of what a modern day passing quarterback should be and he also the most naturally gifted quarterback we will ever see. But for me I'll take Brady over him 8 times out of 10.

Meanwhile Peterson is an absolute monster. It is quickly becoming a league in which running is an after-thought, but he deserves more recognition for his achievements this season.
I can give AP comeback of the year just to recognize his efforts but no way is he MVP
I'd have guys like JJ Watt and Aldon Smith over him
And Manning and Brady of course

People take for granted how difficult it must have been for Peyton to recover from 4 neck procedures and deal with nerve issues that affected his arm strength and his co-ordination in general its difficult recovering from that as a normal person never mind someone involved in a brutal sport like the NFL
Making the Broncos relevant as well all in one season
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by A40(m): 10:05pm On Dec 16, 2012
Peyton Manning. Pay homage! 12 seasons of 4000+ yards passing. Thanks for throwing us a bone and helping us beat those Ratbirds

Baby brother getting a beatdown for the Falcons though! I guess its payback for the playoff a$$-whipping of last season and 07 season too

[img]https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-4sQd8bMsYXI/UM4ZYnmIxwI/AAAAAAAAAgk/uiVyVnvbWYo/w497-h373/knowshon%2Bhurdles%2Bed%2Breed.gif [/img]

Ed Reed getting totally smoked!! Hahaha prepare for lift off
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by A40(m): 10:36pm On Dec 16, 2012
Go Steelers! We've been helped time to help ourselves
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by A40(m): 11:28pm On Dec 16, 2012
This Todd Haley setup stinks!! Can't believe we can't squeeze out a pick from the pick-6 machine that is Tony Romo. Need to pick it up
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by A40(m): 11:59pm On Dec 16, 2012
Miller Time!!!
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by A40(m): 1:04am On Dec 17, 2012
Looks like Papa Ben has gotten his swagger back!

Romo is due a crushing pick-6 to kill this game off
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by A40(m): 1:10am On Dec 17, 2012
Antonio Brown you phocking ret@rd!!
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by A40(m): 1:40am On Dec 17, 2012
Antonio Brown is just a useless moraphocka! Hines Ward would be very ashamed to have represented the same team as this phockin wasteman
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by Roland17(m): 4:03am On Dec 17, 2012
Cry Cry baby B. Marshall, we (Green Nation) rule the NFC North...
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by A40(m): 12:28am On Dec 18, 2012
Beat the Bengals and the Browns and we are in the playoffs! Its that simple!
Can't wait for the off-season when we get rid of hediots like Wallace,Mendenhall and potentially Antonio Brown

We are getting what we deserve for cutting all them vets that actually cared for the team at the start of the season. Injuries have not helped either
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by Roland17(m): 5:41am On Dec 18, 2012
The Jets are just Mediocre, they are not a post season team and this is one reason am against the Idea to increase the number of teams that grace the Post season.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

South Korea Vs Mexico: World Cup (1 - 2) On 23rd June 2018 / AFCON 2023: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria. Patriotism Vs Reality(opinion) / How Corruption Probe Led To NFF, CAF Clash, Pinnick’s Exit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.