Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,583 members, 7,878,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 11:52 PM

Olympics: Nigeria Basketball Team Qualify For London 2012 - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Olympics: Nigeria Basketball Team Qualify For London 2012 (19444 Views)

Basketball Team: D'Tigers Had Six-Weeks To Prepare – Oyedeji / Nigeria Vs USA: Olympics Basketball (73 - 156) On 2nd August 2012 / Nigeria (2) Vs. Cote D'ivoire (0) In 2008 Olympics: Nigeria Wins! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olympics: Nigeria Basketball Team Qualify For London 2012 by saintohia: 11:09am On Jul 10, 2012
@ Shymmex,

Pls do you work for Baker Hughes?
Re: Olympics: Nigeria Basketball Team Qualify For London 2012 by Nobody: 4:54am On Jul 11, 2012
Freesia:
Why do you always have a habit of verbally abusing people and getting hysterical on a public forum because people do not agree with you or have a different opinion? I don't indulge in exchanging verbal abuse to faceless individuals on forums because it's not worth it!!

Slag, I had to call you out on your stupidity because I've the same background as the people you spewed crap about...

STFU next time, simpleton.
Re: Olympics: Nigeria Basketball Team Qualify For London 2012 by Nobody: 4:55am On Jul 11, 2012
saintohia: @ Shymmex,

Pls do you work for Baker Hughes?

Nah.
Re: Olympics: Nigeria Basketball Team Qualify For London 2012 by ogboss: 9:35am On Jul 11, 2012
Some NFA officials now will soon enter into basketball and corrupt the system grin grin grin
Re: Olympics: Nigeria Basketball Team Qualify For London 2012 by Afam4eva(m): 9:37am On Jul 11, 2012
ogboss: Some NFA officials now will soon enter into basketball and corrupt the system grin grin grin
Once any door opens, you see corrupt government official ready to spoil the fun.
Re: Olympics: Nigeria Basketball Team Qualify For London 2012 by tbaba1234: 9:38am On Jul 11, 2012
The only question left now is how many senators and personal advisors are going to the olympics.... How many team officials?
Re: Olympics: Nigeria Basketball Team Qualify For London 2012 by saintohia: 7:59am On Jul 12, 2012
@ Shymmex,

Ok, tnx.
Re: Olympics: Nigeria Basketball Team Qualify For London 2012 by safon: 5:58pm On Jul 13, 2012
congrats Nigeria....get ur minds right. We still got work to do in london.

Ike Diogu l'homme fort.
Re: Olympics: Nigeria Basketball Team Qualify For London 2012 by Freesia(f): 4:07am On Jul 14, 2012
shymmex:

Slag, I had to call you out on your stupidity because I've the same background as the people you spewed crap about...

STFU next time, simpleton.

and you think by calling me out with verbal insults will make a difference? Are insults your best tool of communication? or is that the only language you know and understand??.

It's extremely Ironic that in your posts you preach a lot about oppression,racism and then instead of coming here and having a good argument you lash out and throw insults anyhow!!
I won't stoop down to your level!! Anything negative you've said to me should come back thousand fold right back at you!!.

Take a chill pill and remember you can NEVER EVER CARRY NIGERIA on your shoulders!! that's just too many folk for you to handle!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NFF Denies Appointing Paul Le Guen As Super Eagles Manager / Edinson Cavani Charged Over Instagram Post / Liverpool Players, Staff And Fans Sing You'll Never Walk Alone After UCL Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.