Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,942 members, 7,883,285 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 08:18 AM

My Fried's Plight. Pls She Needs Help. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Fried's Plight. Pls She Needs Help. (1613 Views)

Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? / I Need A Special Gift For Her Pls. She Does Not Demand Dis But Deserves It.thnks / The Plight Of Nigerian Widows. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fried's Plight. Pls She Needs Help. by KemiAdeyeye: 5:05pm On Jul 08, 2012
my frien married some years ago and had a child withing one year of marriage. Now d child is 4plus and she is yet to have another one. Medical investigation confirmed that d hubby has low sperm count. My friend's hubby is an infidel. Now my friend want him to stop at least to improve his sperm count hubby said he cant stop. What are d implications of her continue stay in d marriage pls. Good opinion pls not taboo but real
Re: My Fried's Plight. Pls She Needs Help. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 08, 2012
Re: My Fried's Plight. Pls She Needs Help. by KemiAdeyeye: 5:57pm On Jul 08, 2012
that means he is always after other women, my friend is aware but shot her mouth to save her home. Now she can not trace d source of low sperm count. Doctor said it could be untreated std. But hubby has taken series of medication, yet no pst result. Doctor recomd regular mating huby said no. Pref. At his pleas.
Re: My Fried's Plight. Pls She Needs Help. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 08, 2012
Did you check the meaning of infidel before including it in your post?
Re: My Fried's Plight. Pls She Needs Help. by KemiAdeyeye: 6:06pm On Jul 08, 2012
it infidelity sorry for that.
Re: My Fried's Plight. Pls She Needs Help. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 08, 2012
Re: My Fried's Plight. Pls She Needs Help. by Odunnu: 6:35pm On Jul 08, 2012
Kemi Adeyeye: that means he is always after other women, my friend is aware but shot her mouth to save her home. Now she can not trace d source of low sperm count. Doctor said it could be untreated std. But hubby has taken series of medication, yet no pst result. Doctor recomd regular mating huby said no. Pref. At his pleas.
Pheeew! Thank God you used a word wrongly. I thought you were using it in the right form.
@topic: Your friend's husband is in an adulterous relationship which he flaunts before his wife and your friend decides to 'shot up'. Must be a super woman.
Is your friend aware of the STDs flying around or its okay if she gets it thru her husband? The man kpakpa is a very shameless man or there's more to this story
Re: My Fried's Plight. Pls She Needs Help. by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 08, 2012
Tell your friend that jennykadry said she is not serious. Mschewwwww
Re: My Fried's Plight. Pls She Needs Help. by KemiAdeyeye: 7:21pm On Jul 08, 2012
do not be offendf pls. Al conts. Are well noted. Some women are dying in d name of christianity.
Re: My Fried's Plight. Pls She Needs Help. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 08, 2012
Sorry your friend is not dying in the name of christianity but her choice not to face reality and to marry just any man. Now she must not lay on her bed she can lie down on the floor or the couch or just simply go make another bed.
Re: My Fried's Plight. Pls She Needs Help. by horny4u(f): 7:56pm On Jul 08, 2012
andromida: Sorry your friend is not dying in the name of christianity but her choice not to face reality and to marry just any man. Now she must not lay on her bed she can lie down on the floor or the couch or just simply go make another bed.
jennykadry: Tell your friend that jennykadry said she is not serious. Mschewwwww

What did the bible say about Adultery, divorce and marriage

Ask your friend to be patient with her man....I'm out!
Re: My Fried's Plight. Pls She Needs Help. by taryour(f): 10:04pm On Jul 08, 2012
jennykadry: Tell your friend that jennykadry said she is not serious. Mschewwwww

Lol....

@op indeed your friend is not serious at all. I just hope and pray for her own good she dosnt catch any of those STDs since she has refused to use protactions knowing fully well of the risk she is exposing herself too.
Re: My Fried's Plight. Pls She Needs Help. by taryour(f): 10:04pm On Jul 08, 2012

Lol....

@op indeed your friend is not serious at all. I just hope and pray for her own good she dosnt catch any of those STDs since she has refused to use protections knowing fully well of the risk she is exposing herself too.
Re: My Fried's Plight. Pls She Needs Help. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 08, 2012
so she decided to keep quiet - I laugh in french, please tell me what she will do if she catches a STD in the process of "keeping her home" and "christianity" and she now becomes infertile through the infection. That same man she is trying to keep will bring a younger more fertile woman into the home

no she should continue to keep quiet - good Christian wife that she is, good submissive wife - in fact i'm waiting for those to say she should cook his fav soup, try to lose weight, wear sexy outfits - allow him to go out and keep quiet.
Re: My Fried's Plight. Pls She Needs Help. by webcam(m): 11:10am On Jul 09, 2012
my frien married some years ago and had a child withing one year of marriage......am confused now with that statement.....my question is did ur friend sure that his husband that own the pregnant of the first baby?ladies might be funny sometime espeaciall those that was desperate to marriage
Re: My Fried's Plight. Pls She Needs Help. by tasandra: 2:39pm On Jul 09, 2012
@ jenny, grin grin grin grin @OP advice ke tell her to wait till she get aids,b4 she go seek advice,.some women na wa oo
Re: My Fried's Plight. Pls She Needs Help. by braveheart2012(m): 4:49pm On Jul 09, 2012
It's really difficult to advise your friend because the very foundations of her marriage are broken. I don't think she should be trying to have another child in a marriage where the husband has refused to keep his vows. Moreover, it appears the husband doesn't care about having another child anyway.

Here's what your friend should do:

1) Stop sleeping with her husband without protection
2) Resign herself to having just one child until the man stops sleeping around
3) If she's tired of waiting, then she should strongly consider walking away from the marriage if her situation permits her to do that comfortably. It is better for her to be a single, healthy parent than to be a married woman with AIDS. The Bible permits divorce in the case of infidelity.
Re: My Fried's Plight. Pls She Needs Help. by ronkebp(f): 5:13pm On Jul 09, 2012
So what do you want NL to do? you are her friend, can't you advice her....moreso, your post is everywhere, can't even understand what you are trying to say.....phew!!!!!
Re: My Fried's Plight. Pls She Needs Help. by Johndoe100(m): 6:02pm On Jul 09, 2012
@OP
I hope that both you and your friend realize that in Nigeria men can have many wives? The man is the head of the house and it is not your place to question his actions. You can let him know how you feel and what you want but altimately he decides. If your friend leaves another woman will be on his bed sharp sharp. Think of the child you already have. Do not be influenced by the foreign women giving advice to you here pretending to be Nigerian and understand us . Let your friend stick with her man and work on him like a good wife. He will eventualy come around on the issue of the new child but the number of wives he has is for him to decide and not her.
Re: My Fried's Plight. Pls She Needs Help. by Lisa1: 3:16am On Jul 10, 2012
Re: My Fried's Plight. Pls She Needs Help. by Nobody: 7:06am On Jul 10, 2012

(1) (Reply)

Things We Say To Our Mothers As We Grow / A Robbery Attack That Taught Me Lessons / Co-tenant Beats A Neighbor For Playing Loud Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.