Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,950 members, 7,963,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 12:30 AM

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 - Business (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 (66839 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by pappy2000: 5:44pm On Jul 23, 2012
I have started the new service and based on the economic calendar,I should be giving the first alert tomorrow in the intrest of all I think it will be better if i create a new thread that will cater for Contract for difference,Futures and Indices.I am putting up this thread to help people who want to learn the real of art of trading derivatives,Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by pappy2000: 6:03pm On Jul 23, 2012
https://www.nairaland.com/998071/financial-derivatives

This thread will deepen our knowledge on Financial derivatives
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by pappy2000: 6:07pm On Jul 23, 2012
Like I have said this is more than up and down its sometime i design i dont react to impulse,I created this system to take full advantage of the markets.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by ayox2003: 8:53pm On Jul 23, 2012
prince123: http://www.currencystrengthmeter.com/best-kept-profit-tricks/
pls all currency meter users should visit this site,,very insightful

Thanks.

Frawzey.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 23, 2012
pappy2000: Like I have said this is more than up and down its sometime i design i dont react to impulse,I created this system to take full advantage of the markets.
Good job.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by jtmoneyjt: 1:10am On Jul 24, 2012
ruggedcuzz:
Tanx...am currently on my platform and its like things are moving as u predicted. Pls is there any site i can check d currency strength cos its not installin on ma system. I think checking it in a site will help
are u sure u r instaln it d rite way,d indicator i hav is indicator strength which i bliv cld stil play d rol bt if presd chk d site papy recomendd
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by prince123(m): 1:14am On Jul 24, 2012
good morning all
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by kupsonrex: 1:18am On Jul 24, 2012
prince123: good morning all

I GREET EVERYBODY OOOOOOOO UNA GOOD MORNING OOOOO

PLS WHERE IS BOMMASTER?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by prince123(m): 1:28am On Jul 24, 2012
nzd,,aud seems to be the strongest,,usd shwing the weakest...
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by prince123(m): 1:29am On Jul 24, 2012
jtmoney,,bro how far,,has bom rectified your issue..
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by jtmoneyjt: 1:42am On Jul 24, 2012
prince123: jtmoney,,bro how far,,has bom rectified your issue..
no! I am jst watchn and prayn,tru dos guys kil my spirit,if u chek d cashier sectn nw wia u deposit,u wil c dat dey hav deactivatd d LR optn because of d way i yab dia services.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by prince123(m): 1:48am On Jul 24, 2012
jtmoneyjt: no! I am jst watchn and prayn,tru dos guys kil my spirit,if u chek d cashier sectn nw wia u deposit,u wil c dat dey hav deactivatd d LR optn because of d way i yab dia services.
hmmmmmmm,,even me get issue with them tht they havent resolved,,i was surprised sef to see LR deactivated,,so na you do am grin
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by jtmoneyjt: 1:50am On Jul 24, 2012
prince123: hmmmmmmm,,even me get issue with them tht they havent resolved,,i was surprised sef to see LR deactivated,,so na you do am grin
yes o i fire dem no b smal,in d mornin i go fire dem again
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by jtmoneyjt: 2:03am On Jul 24, 2012
i hope say no b only my system dey say e no fit giv me pric because i c many large fish pond
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by jtmoneyjt: 2:08am On Jul 24, 2012
no b smal moni we 4 chop 4 - un,gc,ej
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by jtmoneyjt: 2:13am On Jul 24, 2012
see d way gold and silver jst dey rally 4 me sinc,bom y una refuse 2 fund my acct
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by prince123(m): 2:17am On Jul 24, 2012
jtmoneyjt: see d way gold and silver jst dey rally 4 me sinc,bom y una refuse 2 fund my acct
this bom pple them they usee small small they thief ooo,,always wanna be at at advantage,,issues take ages to resolve,,,,made withdrawal and they are paying me less than my amount,,since last week,,we will rectify it till now,,what kind of poor customer service company is this.. shocked
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by kupsonrex: 2:19am On Jul 24, 2012
prince123: this bom pple them they usee small small they thief ooo,,always wanna be at at advantage,,issues take ages to resolve,,,,made withdrawal and they are paying me less than my amount,,since last week,,we will rectify it till now,,what kind of poor customer service company is this.. shocked

IT COULD BE BANK CHARGES BRO
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by jtmoneyjt: 2:40am On Jul 24, 2012
kupsonrex:

IT COULD BE BANK CHARGES BRO
guy no b any charges na 2day he begin withdraw,dos guys na big cheats we nid 2 begin hola 4 dem wela make dem stop,sinc dem jst alow me dey demo trade
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by kupsonrex: 2:49am On Jul 24, 2012
jtmoneyjt: guy no b any charges na 2day he begin withdraw,dos guys na big cheats we nid 2 begin hola 4 dem wela make dem stop,sinc dem jst alow me dey demo trade

HMMMMN NO PROBS
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by leverage12(m): 3:50am On Jul 24, 2012
jtmoneyjt: yes o i fire dem no b smal,in d mornin i go fire dem again
Bro I beg no do that o o o, try first make you be nice to them so you can get your money out. If Liberty reserve is not active you can make use of Agent withdrawal option. I think you can withdraw with exchangebom<dot>com, they are reliable because I have used it several times to withdraw. Cheers
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by ruggedcuzz: 5:37am On Jul 24, 2012
jtmoneyjt: are u sure u r instaln it d rite way,d indicator i hav is indicator strength which i bliv cld stil play d rol bt if presd chk d site papy recomendd
Use payment agent for now to make ur deposit instead of watchin opportunity waka anyhow. I need d indicator strength o. My email is ruggedcuzz@yahoo.com
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by ayox2003: 7:07am On Jul 24, 2012
Jtmoney and Prince,

I fell for you. But its part of the game. Although one week is too long haba. I should have been settle by now. Keep contacting them.

Hahaha so it was because of Jtmoney that they deactivated LR, U're must have given them tough-time.

Frawzey
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by ayox2003: 8:56am On Jul 24, 2012
Its been a long time since we had a tutorial on this thread and I want to use this medium to bring it back. I have once talked about Hammers. Today, I want to talk about GAPS. Yes Gaps. Just like the normal gap that we are all familiar with. The space or vacuum between two elements/matter.

A small story to spice it up...

I woke up around past six, switched on the gen after some minutes, then went straight to the TV for Bloomberg/CNBC news. Although the Dstv decoder was working but the TV wasnt. So I checked the BNC Cable that links the decoder to the TV and I realised that its broken. Okay, no wahala. I turned on the lappy and loaded CSM (Currency Strength Meter) so as to know how the currencies were fairing. Saw that AUD was the strongest while JPY was the weakest. I said to myself, its safe to trade on AUD/JPY pair.

Entered BOM, zoomed to AUD/JPY and I saw a GAP on the 1d tab on BOM chart(I5min TF). Wow! This is opportunity meets preparation! I waited for the candle to complete its session by 7:15, then I placed a trade that AUDJPY would FALL in 15mins. Shikena!

And ofcourse it did.

End of story.

Frawzey
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by ayox2003: 9:04am On Jul 24, 2012
Whenever you see a chart, and notice that a GAP is between Candle A and the next candle (Candle B), four possible scenarios would happen:

1) If the GAP occurs in a downward trend, wait for the next candle formation. Once the next candle follows the trend, SELL/FALL. It means investors have made up their minds to continue selling after a little contemplation/pause.

2) If the GAP occurs in an upward trend, wait for the next candle formation. Once the next candle follows the trend, BUY/RISE. It means investors have made up their minds to continue buying.

3 & 4 are very important

3) If a GAP occurs in a downward trend, wait for the next candle formation. Once the next candle changes to an upward trend (reserves the trend) then BUY/RISE. It means investors have changed their minds after the "break" to stop selling and start buying.

4) If a GAP occurs in an upward trend, wait for the next candle formation. Once the next candle changes the trend (reverses the pattern), SELL/FALL. It means investors have changed thier minds after the "break" to stop buying and start selling.

The screenshot below is in-line with 4. The trend was up but the trend changed after the Gap between candle A and B. As I'm typing this, over two hours that I've place the trade, the trend as been going down.

NOTE: Always wait for the next candle before making any trade using GAPs.

Frawzey.

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by Daddyolu: 9:33am On Jul 24, 2012
ayox2003: Whenever you see a chart, and notice that a GAP is between Candle A and the next candle (Candle B), four possible scenarios would happen:

1) If the GAP occurs in a downward trend, wait for the next candle formation. Once the next candle follows the trend, SELL/FALL. It means investors have made up their minds to continue selling after a little contemplation/pause.

2) If the GAP occurs in an upward trend, wait for the next candle formation. Once the next candle follows the trend, BUY/RISE. It means investors have made up their minds to continue buying.

3 & 4 are very important

3) If a GAP occurs in a downward trend, wait for the next candle formation. Once the next candle changes to an upward trend (reserves the trend) then BUY/RISE. It means investors have changed their minds after the "break" to stop selling and start buying.

4) If a GAP occurs in an upward trend, wait for the next candle formation. Once the next candle changes the trend (reverses the pattern), SELL/FALL. It means investors have changed thier minds after the "break" to stop buying and start selling.

The screenshot below is in-line with 4. The trend was up but the trend changed after the Gap between candle A and B. As I'm typing this, over two hours that I've place the trade, the trend as been going down.

Frawzey.

Fantastic Ayox. More grease to your elbow, to your typing etc. More blessing
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by pappy2000: 10:04am On Jul 24, 2012
Daddyolu:

Fantastic Ayox. More grease to your elbow, to your typing etc. More blessing

Please send me your telephone number .I have changed my phone
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by ruggedcuzz: 10:32am On Jul 24, 2012
ayox2003: Whenever you see a chart, and notice that a GAP is between Candle A and the next candle (Candle B), four possible scenarios would happen:

3 & 4 are very important

Frawzey.
Thanks for this
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by Cleanman(m): 10:57am On Jul 24, 2012
check out my s.i.g.n.a.t.u.r.e and mk cool c.a.s.h.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by mkmyers45(m): 11:08am On Jul 24, 2012
Puskin are you watching EA?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by mkmyers45(m): 11:15am On Jul 24, 2012
@Ayox na wa ooo...you just too scarce...you not get my mails? I been think say 'Oyato' don make you forget BOM
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by ayox2003: 11:22am On Jul 24, 2012
mkmyers45: @Ayox na wa ooo...you just too scarce...you not get my mails? I been think say 'Oyato' don make you forget BOM

Hahaha...Oyato ke?

I dey on vacation lastweek ni jare. But I'm refreshed now.

I go check them.

Frawzey

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (102)

Swiftecurrency Customer Service- Buy/Sell PM,Bitcoin,Neteller,Paypal etc / FG Asks Google To Remove 18 Loan Apps From Play Store (Full List) / 4 Best Cars To Use For Uber Business

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.