Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,950 members, 7,963,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 12:29 AM

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 - Business (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 (66839 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by mkmyers45(m): 11:25am On Jul 24, 2012
ayox2003:

Hahaha...Oyato ke?

I dey on vacation lastweek ni jare. But I'm refreshed now.

I go check them.

Frawzey

i will appreciate your action on them this week...e don dey urgent sha...Are you seeing what EA movement is doing? since 11:00 it has been ajascoing between .64-.68
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by ayox2003: 11:38am On Jul 24, 2012
mkmyers45:

i will appreciate your action on them this week...e don dey urgent sha...Are you seeing what EA movement is doing? since 11:00 it has been ajascoing between .64-.68

Ok. I dey see am. Euro will crash this year.

Frawzey
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by Daddyolu: 11:58am On Jul 24, 2012
pappy2000:

Please send me your telephone number .I have changed my phone

Pappy, pls check yr email.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by fxbomovi: 12:16pm On Jul 24, 2012
is this thread experiencing a meltdown or what?

In order to use Betonmarket profitably, you have to decide on three things. The first is how far the currency pair is expected to go one direction or the other. The second is to know how long it will take to get there. And the third question you must answer is whether the currency will stay at or beyond your target for a certain length of time

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by prince123(m): 12:34pm On Jul 24, 2012
fxbomovi: is this thread experiencing a meltdown or what?

In order to use Betonmarket profitably, you have to decide on three things. The first is how far the currency pair is expected to go one direction or the other. The second is to know how long it will take to get there. And the third question you must answer is whether the currency will stay at or beyond your target for a certain length of time
bro I greet u ˚˚˚°ºH!
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by prince123(m): 12:36pm On Jul 24, 2012
Seems bommaster is away
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by kupsonrex: 12:42pm On Jul 24, 2012
prince123: Seems bommaster is away

I HAVE BEEN ASKING THE SAME QUESTION SINCE MORNING
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by mkmyers45(m): 12:55pm On Jul 24, 2012
ayox2003:

Ok. I dey see am. Euro will crash this year.

Frawzey

You see EU hitting .16 before year end?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by ayox2003: 12:57pm On Jul 24, 2012
fxbomovi: is this thread experiencing a meltdown or what?

Hmmm, thanks for the 3 points there. Weldone Sir!

If not for Bommaster, the thread would have gone to the dregs. We are all needed to make this thread great as it used to be. Tutorials and analysis are needed for everyone to learn from the thread. Bommaster is really doing a great job with the alerts and I doff my hat for that. Thank God we have him, else we for dey page 2. Lol grin grin

Kudos to everyone still around.

Frawzey
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by mkmyers45(m): 12:57pm On Jul 24, 2012
ayox2003: Whenever you see a chart, and notice that a GAP is between Candle A and the next candle (Candle B), four possible scenarios would happen:

1) If the GAP occurs in a downward trend, wait for the next candle formation. Once the next candle follows the trend, SELL/FALL. It means investors have made up their minds to continue selling after a little contemplation/pause.

2) If the GAP occurs in an upward trend, wait for the next candle formation. Once the next candle follows the trend, BUY/RISE. It means investors have made up their minds to continue buying.

3 & 4 are very important

3) If a GAP occurs in a downward trend, wait for the next candle formation. Once the next candle changes to an upward trend (reserves the trend) then BUY/RISE. It means investors have changed their minds after the "break" to stop selling and start buying.

4) If a GAP occurs in an upward trend, wait for the next candle formation. Once the next candle changes the trend (reverses the pattern), SELL/FALL. It means investors have changed thier minds after the "break" to stop buying and start selling.

The screenshot below is in-line with 4. The trend was up but the trend changed after the Gap between candle A and B. As I'm typing this, over two hours that I've place the trade, the trend as been going down.

NOTE: Always wait for the next candle before making any trade using GAPs.

Frawzey.

I've been going through chats and it seems gaps occur quite a lot....just sighted 3 gaps on EU since yesterday...
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by mkmyers45(m): 12:59pm On Jul 24, 2012
ayox2003:

Hmmm, thanks for the 3 points there. Weldone Sir!

If not for Bommaster, the thread would have gone to the dregs. We are all needed to make this great as it used to be. Tutorials and analysis are need for everyone to learn from the thread. Bommaster is really doing a great job with the alerts and I doff my hat for that. Thank God we have him, else we for dey page 2. Lol

Kudos to everyone still around.

Frawzey

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by ayox2003: 1:07pm On Jul 24, 2012
mkmyers45:

I've been going through chats and it seems gaps occur quite a lot....just sighted 3 gaps on EU since yesterday...

When I finished posting that tutorial on gaps this morning, I saw another gap on kiwi (NZDUSD) in a downward trend. Do you know that there are traders that only trade based on gaps alone? They wait for the gap-up and gap-down. Lol.

mkmyers45:

You see EU hitting .16 before year end?

Hahaha. Euro go turn CAD be that. Hahaha. Its likely Greece leaves anytime soon because they need more funds ang Germany is not ready to provide it. If they leave. It would fall yakata. Lol. Lets wait and see sha.

Frawzey
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by mkmyers45(m): 1:12pm On Jul 24, 2012
ayox2003:

When I finished posting that tutorial on gaps this morning, I say another gad on kiwi (NZDUSD) in a downward trend. Do you know that there are traders that only trade based on gaps alone. They wait for the gap-up and gap-down. Lol.

Hahaha. Euro go turn CAD be that. Hahaha. Its likely Greece leaves anytime soon because they need more funds ang Germany is not ready to provide it. If they leave. It would fall yakata. Lol. Lets wait and see sha.

Frawzey

Agreed...anyway it seems you trade mainly with Bom charts? am i wrong?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by bommaster: 1:12pm On Jul 24, 2012
prince123: Seems bommaster is away

afternoon house,

bro am still in d house, just want to see more cotribution from house, doesn't like one man house,

meanwhile am getting ready to bet for gu fall, uj fall, ea rise etc. enjoy
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by fxbomovi: 1:20pm On Jul 24, 2012
What timeframe?

ayox2003:

When I finished posting that tutorial on gaps this morning, I saw another gap on kiwi (NZDUSD) in a downward trend. Do you know that there are traders that only trade based on gaps alone? They wait for the gap-up and gap-down. Lol.

Frawzey
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by mkmyers45(m): 1:21pm On Jul 24, 2012
anyone watching UJ? is that a gap? grin
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by ayox2003: 1:24pm On Jul 24, 2012
mkmyers45:

Agreed...anyway it seems you trade mainly with Bom charts? am i wrong?

Well, most times I compare both charts and when I feel bom's price doesnt rhyme with my chart's, I use bom straightaway. But I generally love charts with white background.

bommaster:

afternoon house,

bro am still in d house, just want to see more cotribution from house, doesn't like one man house,

meanwhile am getting ready to bet for gu fall, uj fall, ea rise etc. enjoy

Good Afternoon,

How's the fasting? Hope its not stress-filled sha.

Frawzey
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by mkmyers45(m): 1:26pm On Jul 24, 2012
ayox2003:

Well, most times I compare both charts and when I feel bom's price doesnt rhyme with my chart's, I use bom straightaway. But I generally love charts with white background.

Me too....even on mt4 i make the charts white...
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by ayox2003: 1:32pm On Jul 24, 2012
fxbomovi: What timeframe?

The 15TF.

mkmyers45: anyone watching UJ? is that a gap? grin

Which TF? *Your internet fast o*

Frawzey
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by bommaster: 1:33pm On Jul 24, 2012
ayox2003:
Good Afternoon,

How's the fasting? Hope its not stress-filled sha.

Frawzey

not at all bro thanks
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by prince123(m): 1:33pm On Jul 24, 2012
ayox2003:

The 15TF.

Frawzey

please what chart do u use on bom
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by mkmyers45(m): 1:35pm On Jul 24, 2012
ayox2003:

The 15TF.

Frawzey

5TF and 30TF? my internet fast? if im start im craze eee...you will feel like kicking your pc over the fence
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by jsheng(m): 1:35pm On Jul 24, 2012
Getting ready for the news? 4 hr tf says short, market is now trading around 1.0170, so the release should be strong.(imo)csm says cad is really strong so I am waiting for the news best case scenario is to enter orders before the market moves.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by mkmyers45(m): 2:04pm On Jul 24, 2012
Just closed USD/CAD and EUR/GBY
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by ayox2003: 2:15pm On Jul 24, 2012
prince123: please what chart do u use on bom

1d. Beneath, you'd see 15mins TF.

Frawzey.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by jsheng(m): 2:17pm On Jul 24, 2012
jsh_eng: Getting ready for the news? 4 hr tf says short, market is now trading around 1.0170, so the release should be strong.(imo)csm says cad is really strong so I am waiting for the news best case scenario is to enter orders before the market moves.

MY U/C AND G/U ALL IN PROFIT, TF 4HRS

G/U AND U/C STILL LOOKING STRONG
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by Manweysabi(m): 2:31pm On Jul 24, 2012
jsh_eng:

MY U/C AND G/U ALL IN PROFIT, TF 4HRS

G/U AND U/C STILL LOOKING STRONG
can i use my fone place trade? Make u dey alert ur boy nau!
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by Daddyolu: 2:37pm On Jul 24, 2012
ayox2003:

Frawzey

Ayox, can I suggest you leave 2 or 3 alerts based on gaps, so we could all get a firm grip on what you're saying.
Thanks
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by jsheng(m): 2:39pm On Jul 24, 2012
Manweysabi: can i use my fone place trade? Make u dey alert ur boy nau!

sure u can, but its 4 dose who don't av a system coz d chart gives u d accuracy of d bet u wanna place. its all good. no probs man
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by jsheng(m): 2:39pm On Jul 24, 2012
Manweysabi: can i use my fone place trade? Make u dey alert ur boy nau!

sure u can, but its 4 dose who don't av a system coz d chart gives u d accuracy of d bet u wanna place. its all good. no probs man
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by jsheng(m): 2:43pm On Jul 24, 2012
G/U DON VEX, NA ROCKET E DEY USE FLY
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by jsheng(m): 2:44pm On Jul 24, 2012
jsh_eng: G/U DON VEX, NA ROCKET E DEY USE FLY

An uptrend will start as soon, as the pair rises above resistance level 1.5535, which will be followed by moving up to resistance level 1.5660.

if u re on ur system and looking @ d chart u will jump in d train

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (102)

Swiftecurrency Customer Service- Buy/Sell PM,Bitcoin,Neteller,Paypal etc / FG Asks Google To Remove 18 Loan Apps From Play Store (Full List) / 4 Best Cars To Use For Uber Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.