Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,057 members, 7,973,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 08:23 PM

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 - Business (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 (66935 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by Manweysabi(m): 2:45pm On Jul 24, 2012
jsh_eng:

sure u can, but its 4 dose who don't av a system coz d chart gives u d accuracy of d bet u wanna place. its all good. no probs man
that's good bro... Where can i download d chart u use in my pc. Thanks!
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by ayox2003: 2:49pm On Jul 24, 2012
Daddyolu:

Ayox, can I suggest you leave 2 or 3 alerts based on gaps, so we could all get a firm grip on what you're saying.
Thanks

Alright. When I come across them, I'll definitely do.

Frawzey
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by jsheng(m): 2:50pm On Jul 24, 2012
GOLD ALL THE WAY, RISE BET

[color=#006600]An uptrend will start as soon, as the pair rises above resistance level 1579, which will be followed by moving up to resistance level 1584 and if it keeps on moving up above that level, we may expect the pair to reach resistance level 1598.

IF U AV A CHART WITH YOU, YOU WILL KNO WHAT AM SAYIN
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by samuelkanu: 2:52pm On Jul 24, 2012
jsh_eng:

An uptrend will start as soon, as the pair rises above resistance level 1.5535, which will be followed by moving up to resistance level 1.5660.

if u re on ur system and looking @ d chart u will jump in d train
not yet. There seems a minor resistance but it will surely go up later
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by jsheng(m): 2:58pm On Jul 24, 2012
Manweysabi: that's good bro... Where can i download d chart u use in my pc. Thanks!

it depends on the operating system of d device u re using, even at dat, u can google mt4 and select d one dat suit ur device, I hope dat helps
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by ayox2003: 3:07pm On Jul 24, 2012
Jsh.eng,

How far with the MBFX?

Frawzey
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by jsheng(m): 4:13pm On Jul 24, 2012
ayox2003: Jsh.eng,

How far with the MBFX?

Frawzey

bro, dat s wat am using to get trade @ d moment, working fine but on 1hr, 4hr, and daily TF, nt too good on short TF like 5m, 15min e.t.c
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by ayox2003: 4:26pm On Jul 24, 2012
jsh_eng:

bro, dat s wat am using to get trade @ d moment, working fine but on 1hr, 4hr, and daily TF, nt too good on short TF like 5m, 15min e.t.c

U mean its good on long TFs?

Frawzey
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by deniQ: 4:36pm On Jul 24, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]
ayox2003: Whenever you see a chart, and notice that a GAP is between Candle A and the next candle (Candle B), four possible scenarios would happen:

1) If the GAP occurs in a downward trend, wait for the next candle formation. Once the next candle follows the trend, SELL/FALL. It means investors have made up their minds to continue selling after a little contemplation/pause.

2) If the GAP occurs in an upward trend, wait for the next candle formation. Once the next candle follows the trend, BUY/RISE. It means investors have made up their minds to continue buying.

3 & 4 are very important

3) If a GAP occurs in a downward trend, wait for the next candle formation. Once the next candle changes to an upward trend (reserves the trend) then BUY/RISE. It means investors have changed their minds after the "break" to stop selling and start buying.

4) If a GAP occurs in an upward trend, wait for the next candle formation. Once the next candle changes the trend (reverses the pattern), SELL/FALL. It means investors have changed thier minds after the "break" to stop buying and start selling.

The screenshot below is in-line with 4. The trend was up but the trend changed after the Gap between candle A and B. As I'm typing this, over two hours that I've place the trade, the trend as been going down.

NOTE: Always wait for the next candle before making any trade using GAPs.

Frawzey.

Prof. Ayox2003, thanks bro for the solid lectures u've bin dishing out here. Pls we nid more of ur contribs. they r indeed valuable. U r one of doz making this house interesting. As u freely share, may u reciv freely too. Be blessed bro!
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 24, 2012
[quote author=ayox2003]Whenever you see a chart, and notice that a GAP is between Candle A and the next candle (Candle B), four possible scenarios would happen:

1) If the GAP occurs in a downward trend, wait for the next candle formation. Once the next candle follows the trend, SELL/FALL. It means investors have made up their minds to continue selling after a little contemplation/pause.

2) If the GAP occurs in an upward trend, wait for the next candle formation. Once the next candle follows the trend, BUY/RISE. It means investors have made up their minds to continue buying.

3 & 4 are very important

3) If a GAP occurs in a downward trend, wait for the next candle formation. Once the next candle changes to an upward trend (reserves the trend) then BUY/RISE. It means investors have changed their minds after the "break" to stop selling and start buying.

4) If a GAP occurs in an upward trend, wait for the next candle formation. Once the next candle changes the trend (reverses the pattern), SELL/FALL. It means investors have changed thier minds after the "break" to stop buying and start selling.

The screenshot below is in-line with 4. The trend was up but the trend changed after the Gap between candle A and B. As I'm typing this, over two hours that I've place the trade, the trend as been going down.

Frawzey.[/quote
How do i know if the next candle after the gap follows or reverses the trend?I am still learning.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by ruggedcuzz: 6:21pm On Jul 24, 2012
Hav just made a bet uj lower than 78.176, close at 7pm and gu lower than 1.55, close at 7.30pm. Am i doin d rite thing cos am just learning
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by ruggedcuzz: 6:28pm On Jul 24, 2012
ayox2003: Whenever you see a chart, and notice that a GAP is between Candle A and the next candle (Candle B), four possible scenarios would happen:

3 & 4 are very important

Frawzey.
What type of chart can i use this with cos am not seeing any gap in my alpari chart
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by jsheng(m): 7:00pm On Jul 24, 2012
ayox2003:

U mean its good on long TFs?

Frawzey

yea bro, it worked for me most especially the 4hr and daily TF
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by ayox2003: 7:02pm On Jul 24, 2012
ruggedcuzz:
What type of chart can i use this with cos am not seeing any gap in my alpari chart

Bro,
Sorry fot the late response. My network aint that fast.

You can use gaps on any time frame but it is advisable to use it from 15mins and above.

Frawzey.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by ayox2003: 7:05pm On Jul 24, 2012
jsh_eng:

yea bro, it worked for me most especially the 4hr and daily TF

Do you trust it?

Frawzey
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 24, 2012
[b][/b]@ Ayox2003 Bro, please answer my question.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by ayox2003: 7:11pm On Jul 24, 2012
ruggedcuzz:

Oh I realise that I didnt really answer your question in the initial response.

I doest occur every minute. But it surely occurs everyday. I dont use Alpari but gaps appear in ALL charts, Alpari inclusive.

Frawzey
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by ayox2003: 7:21pm On Jul 24, 2012
sleek09:

Ayox, i tried this GAP strategy twice this afternoon on my demo account and both were winners. I noticed a gap in an upward trend on the EA 15 TF between the candle that opened at 3.15GMT and the next one, then i waited for the next candle to open at 16.00GMT,i saw the candle open with a green colour so i assumed it followed the upward trend and i clicked for EA to rise in 15 mins and it did. I have a question though, when i notice a gap between candle A and B, waiting for the next candle, how do i know if it will follow the trend or reverse the trend.I am assuming that for instance, on BOM light chart,if the gap occurs in an upward trend and then the next candle opens with a green colour ,it is following the trend, if it opens with a red colour, it is reversing the trend. Please explain to me so i can understand better.

I want to know on how to be sure if the next candle after the gap follows or reverses the trend.

Sleek, you've already answered your question. The bolded answers it. BUT it is advisable to wait for candle B to finish its formation so as to confirm the trend before you make your trade.

Once candle B is the opposite of candle A then the trend is about to change. Again, its advisable to wait for candle B to finish its formation before making a trade.

Funny enough, your method might also work. But its better to trade when ur mind is very sure. Okay, Sweety?

Frawzey

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 24, 2012
ayox2003:

Sleek, you've already answered your question. The bolded answers it. BUT it is advisable to wait for candle B to finish its formation so as to confirm the trend before you make your trade.

Once candle B is the opposite of candle A then the trend is about to change. Again, its advisable to wait for candle B to finish its formation before making a trade.

Funny enough, your method might also work. But its better to trade when ur mind is very sure. Okay, Sweety?

Frawzey

Many thanks. I now grab it. I waited for candle B to finish its formation and waited for the next candle after it before i placed the trade. Was kinda confused on how to know if the next candle will follow or reverse the trend but decided to try it out on my demo account based on the colours and got it.
Choi!! I would have been like 400 euros richer had i placed it on my real account. cry cry
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by jsheng(m): 7:33pm On Jul 24, 2012
ayox2003:

Do you trust it?

Frawzey

you kno forex don't respect indicator or personality or age e.t.c, but d indicator is just to minimize d losses u incure, like yesterday, I traded 17-5, but don't expect da kind of result day in day out, but at least its beta on d average cha
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by ayox2003: 7:41pm On Jul 24, 2012
sleek09:

Many thanks. I now grab it. I waited for candle B to finish its formation ,then placed the trade at the beginning of the next candle according to what you wrote but wasnt quite clear on how to know if the next candle after candle B will follow or reverse the trend, hence just assumed with the colour of the next candle

Choi!! i would have been almost 400 euros richer this evening had i placed it on my real account.

cry cry

Thats it. Its called confirmation. You can also use it with the CSM (Currency Strength Meter)?

Frawzey.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by ruggedcuzz: 7:44pm On Jul 24, 2012
ruggedcuzz: Hav just made a bet uj lower than 78.176, close at 7pm and gu lower than 1.55, close at 7.30pm. Am i doin d rite thing cos am just learning
Gu won, uj lost. I ll continue to try
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by ayox2003: 7:45pm On Jul 24, 2012
jsh_eng:

you kno forex don't respect indicator or personality or age e.t.c, but d indicator is just to minimize d losses u incure, like yesterday, I traded 17-5, but don't expect da kind of result day in day out, but at least its beta on d average cha

There are some pairs it doesnt really work with. Anyways, I've been trying lately to diversify but it has been difficult cos BOM seems to tie me down. I hope the light shines very soon.

Frawzey.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 24, 2012
ayox2003:

Thats it. Its called confirmation. You can also use it with the CSM (Currency Strength Meter)?

Frawzey.

Currency Strength Meter? I dont know how this works.Please, can you explain further.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by ruggedcuzz: 7:52pm On Jul 24, 2012
ayox2003:

Oh I realise that I didnt really answer your question in the initial response.

I doest occur every minute. But it surely occurs everyday. I dont use Alpari but gaps appear in ALL charts, Alpari inclusive.

Frawzey
U mean it must show at least once in a pair each day? Then whic platform do u use sir
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by toluxa1(m): 7:52pm On Jul 24, 2012
Weldone guys for keeping here alive! Bro. Ayox, I hail o. Ekushe
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by ayox2003: 7:58pm On Jul 24, 2012
ruggedcuzz:
Gu won, uj lost. I ll continue to try

Good one! Never give in.

Frawzey
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by ayox2003: 8:13pm On Jul 24, 2012
sleek09:

Currency Strength Meter? I dont know how this works.Please, can you explain further.

CSM measures the strength of each currency. It ranges from 0.00 to 8.00. Currencies below 4 could be termed as weak while those above 4 could be said to be strong.
Its advisable to trade a strong currency against a weak currency. For example, if AUD is at 7.80 and USD is at 2.50, it means AUD is strong and USD is weak. Therefore, we can trade with the AUDJPY as it goes up.

(cont later)

wanna do some stuffs now, Okay?

Frawzey
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by ruggedcuzz: 8:28pm On Jul 24, 2012
@Ayo, just dont 4get to continue cos am with u. Also wen u are less busy, kindly throw more light on 'hammer'
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by ruggedcuzz: 8:38pm On Jul 24, 2012
jsh_eng:

Pls can you explain to me how you use this indicator to rake a profit as high as this. Am a newbie who is eager to learn
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by ayox2003: 8:47pm On Jul 24, 2012
(cont)

From the screenshot below, we would see that the strongest currency is JPY is the strongest at 6.50 followed closely by USD at 6.30. The weakest currencies are NZD and AUD respectively. Although these numbers change but they serve as guide by trading the Strongest/Weakest.

Frawzey

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by arthuryemi(m): 10:17pm On Jul 24, 2012
ayox2003:

if AUD is at 7.80 and USD is at 2.50, it means AUD is strong and USD is weak. Therefore, we can trade with the AUDJPY as it goes up.

is there a typo error here sir,why AJ insted of AU

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (102)

4 Best Cars To Use For Uber Business / Latitude-cafe Restaurant Waiters Use Hoverboards To Serve Customers In Ibadan / FG Asks Google To Remove 18 Loan Apps From Play Store (Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.