Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,370 members, 7,929,158 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 10:11 AM

Bishop Oyedepo Wins Exorcism Slap Suit - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Wins Exorcism Slap Suit (26346 Views)

My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) / Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo / A Priest Claims Demon Is Sending Him Hate Texts After Girl's Exorcism Went Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Wins Exorcism Slap Suit by dare2think: 11:33am On Jul 12, 2012
stagger: May God punish all the Bishop Oyedepo haters in Nairaland. Let them go and drink their piss and eat their excreta! Nonsense!

Exactly how Jesus would have said it!

Christianity at its best!

Clap for yourself!

(I'm sure he will be proud of you)
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Wins Exorcism Slap Suit by FXKing2012(m): 11:37am On Jul 12, 2012
We all thank God for this oooo, now they have to pay the MOG for trying to tarnish his good image. This is character assassination attempt. This is why I always warn people not to attack or criticize MOG, they are under immense anointing.

Muskeeto, logicboy, logicmind, dekung, 2good, dilluminati, macdaddy01, kay17, cyrexx, niflheim, pastorkun, delafruita, mkmyers45, dipwater, ghostofsparta, seun osewa and all other atheists pls take note - you have been warned!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Wins Exorcism Slap Suit by Farakay: 11:40am On Jul 12, 2012
The question now is dat, is it true pastor oyedepo slap dat girl? If it is true, wat d pastor need 2 do is to apologies 2 d girl nd dis not be an issue. Is just a pastor but is human like us, so he too can make mistake. Is now depend how he react 2 dat mistake. As for d court dont expect anytin 4rm there but lets God 2 judge.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Wins Exorcism Slap Suit by Oluesther(f): 11:42am On Jul 12, 2012
acidtalk:

sone of Jezebel listen and listen good. the Businessman that owns a church, university, media press and fleets of aircraft bribed his way through that case.

The judge is definitely a few million naira richer now.

Day of judgement go tell una. when you see all these fake men being thrown to hell fire.

And you will be thrown where? Better work out your own salvation and leave pastors alone.
Most of you here shouting "crucify him", "crucify him", have you not slapped or even beaten up a woman for no just cause before?

If you know you have not sinned before, cast the first stone on Oyedepo.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Wins Exorcism Slap Suit by nduchucks: 11:45am On Jul 12, 2012
The court is correct in throwing out this lawsuit. Granted we all saw the despicable slaps metted out to the young, but if you file a lawsuit on behalf of a victim, the least that is expected from you is to present the victim to the court. This lawyer should have been fined heavily.

Having said the above, I hope the girl's family will make Oyedepo pay by filling their own lawsuit.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Wins Exorcism Slap Suit by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 12, 2012
ifihearam: How can a true man of God lose a case,una tink say na fake pastor him be or na one of those useless alfas.
But Afas no dey slap. He slap her dats why dem drag him go court. Man of God indeed!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Wins Exorcism Slap Suit by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 12, 2012
In this is case, Rev. King was judge wrongly.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Wins Exorcism Slap Suit by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 12, 2012
MostIncredible.DFirst:
Viewing this topic: Bravoe
(m), olushollys, Ghydyon
(m), Evans5050, morufoye
(m), Agbesky, adedayo07,
cheks22(m), dotreal4life,
otokx(m), mac73(m), lafile
(m), Abimbade, ifysoft,
ecna, onye_ngbu*,
buzugee(m), draj93(m),
seuncyber, Niiade(m),
adonisgold, Enesi47,
SABOSKILLS(m),
MacDaddy01, teewee800,
Boyoorisha, Obstey01,
alleviate2002us(m),
humblebee, Willzkid(m),
salaksmana(m), dani1luv,
otss(m), Ohislee(m),
deprince0, Testy17,
Hope2015, denuda,
bunmifx(m), Dawdy,
onowest(m), tobezekiel(f),
niddamugu(m), jaffidoni,
sarutobie(m), mbatuku2,
abhosts(m), obinon(m),
wafer247, easydone,
markesh(m), Paul John(m),
dafgee, lavante,
texazzpete(m), boss-man,
ricky01, area_boy1(m),
chakaz(m), badesco(m),
chineil(f), adelaja70,
maxtum(m), Vickyt,
mukina2, ChuckBoi93(m),
Lebee4(m), sarutobi,
Reference(m), Dr.fox(m),
emeka.D.(m), deema(f),
fellis, nwarupuoaku , Mrs.
Siena(f), kay-one, segun-
obe and 130 guest(s)

Dullie, whats the meaning of this?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Wins Exorcism Slap Suit by noholdsbarred(m): 11:50am On Jul 12, 2012
It's not a surprising verdict. Anything goes in this country.
The rich and the mighty can do as they wish and not get punished for it.
So, one must speak out against injustice only when physically present at the scene of the crime?
God save Nigeria!!!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Wins Exorcism Slap Suit by omar22(m): 11:53am On Jul 12, 2012
When you have a fool of a lawyer trying to sue someone on behalf of someone and that someone is not available for questioning any sane judge throw the case out of court.

Only the state or government could bring a criminal case against someone whether the applicant is available or not but not a civil case.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Wins Exorcism Slap Suit by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 12, 2012
Religion is a disease, depends on the way you see it. sometime i just wonder if one man just sat down and crafted all the myths and fantastic stories aka bible, koran, grail, etc or done by series of different men who just got taken over by their ego but the thing is we can only hear what they say is the truth because people claim it is the truth. But we can not rule out the man to man relationships, it doesnt matter if you are christian or moslem or atheist, i think people can live together if for once they can relegate religion to a secondary role and think about what we see fist like nature and science. But here we see the likes of fxking2012 glorifying mediocrity. is this what we should jump up with you and celebrate? nonsense. If you are going through tough times i can help you out.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Wins Exorcism Slap Suit by iyeyemi: 11:56am On Jul 12, 2012
Meanwhile all these religious sycophants would demand accountable governance from politicians...as they say a people deserve the government they get.That lawyer should be disbarred, 'Miss Justice'...what a clown
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Wins Exorcism Slap Suit by Ajillo: 12:00pm On Jul 12, 2012
Guys we ha had a baby lawyer in that case.You are suing onbehalf of a person who had been wronged yet you couldn't produce that person in court. You cannot win such a case. Who gave you mandate to sue on her behalf.You are suing based on tv show, you couldn't produce the video of that incedent. When you couldn't produce a video, you could not produce any eye witness account or prove yourself to have attended the service.
My people the lawyer should know that he won't win that case.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Wins Exorcism Slap Suit by Delafruita(m): 12:11pm On Jul 12, 2012
omar22: When you have a fool of a lawyer trying to sue someone on behalf of someone and that someone is not available for questioning any sane judge throw the case out of court.

Only the state or government could bring a criminal case against someone whether the applicant is available or not but not a civil case.
i responded to an i.diotic post like yours from a similar ignoramus who thinks law is ludo where you roll dice.feel free to check
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Wins Exorcism Slap Suit by InnoT1: 12:13pm On Jul 12, 2012
I wonda y nigerians r always like dis! He as is own reasons y he slapped d lady n even lady knws wat she did, cuz i dnt tink he wil jst walk close 2 her n slap her 4 notin, nigerians y'al shld tink b4 sayin any stupid tin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Wins Exorcism Slap Suit by amosy007: 12:14pm On Jul 12, 2012
Lebee4: its a pity sha that some of you still insult men of God either real or fake.
Why not allow judgement for God.
The Lawyer in the first place wanted to reap where he did not sow.
Did the Slapee went to him or he just choose to be an activist?
Why didnt he take up Farouk and Otedola case?
That Layer should have life and stop deceiving himself.
most reasonable post on d thread.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Wins Exorcism Slap Suit by InnoT1: 12:17pm On Jul 12, 2012
ajobes:
But Afas no dey slap. He slap her dats why dem drag him go court. Man of God indeed!
i pity u! U tink u can jst talk any hw u like, wer u der wen he slapped d gal? If no den shout up ur stinkin mouth, let GOD b d judge
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Wins Exorcism Slap Suit by acidtalk: 12:21pm On Jul 12, 2012
Oluesther:

And you will be thrown where? Better work out your own salvation and leave pastors alone.
Most of you here shouting "crucify him", "crucify him", have you not slapped or even beaten up a woman for no just cause before?

If you know you have not sinned before, cast the first stone on Oyedepo.

The difference between us and them is that while we live our lifes without pretence, they go about acting like saints and committing gravious atrocities.

Or which God Fearing man will use millions of people's hard earned money to buy private jest, bullet prrof vehicles, universities, armed security aids and yet those who provide the money have no access to these same things.

You even you those things you have acquired from their money to torment them?

Abeg let's leave out sentiments and face reality.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Wins Exorcism Slap Suit by finecoco: 12:25pm On Jul 12, 2012
Okija_juju: I am not surprised... Abi no be Nigerian Judiciary again?!

If they couldnt find guilty Ibori, Bankole, Tinubu and many other thieves despite the mountain of physical evidence before them, is it Oyedepo that was caught on tape?!

No yawa!!! Life is a biitch, his slap will come one way or another...
How dare you equate the Lord's annoointed with thieves?......may God have mercy on u
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Wins Exorcism Slap Suit by InnoT1: 12:25pm On Jul 12, 2012
diluminati: Religion is a disease, depends on the way you see it. sometime i just wonder if one man just sat down and crafted all the myths and fantastic stories aka bible, koran, grail, etc or done by series of different men who just got taken over by their ego but the thing is we can only hear what they say is the truth because people claim it is the truth. But we can not rule out the man to man relationships, it doesnt matter if you are christian or moslem or atheist, i think people can live together if for once they can relegate religion to a secondary role and think about what we see fist like nature and science. But here we see the likes of fxking2012 glorifying mediocrity. is this what we should jump up with you and celebrate? nonsense. If you are going through tough times i can help you out.
i tink u're been manipulated by demonic spirit dat's y u tink like a dog u need deliverance serious 1 may GOD hav mercy on u
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Wins Exorcism Slap Suit by InnoT1: 12:26pm On Jul 12, 2012
diluminati: Religion is a disease, depends on the way you see it. sometime i just wonder if one man just sat down and crafted all the myths and fantastic stories aka bible, koran, grail, etc or done by series of different men who just got taken over by their ego but the thing is we can only hear what they say is the truth because people claim it is the truth. But we can not rule out the man to man relationships, it doesnt matter if you are christian or moslem or atheist, i think people can live together if for once they can relegate religion to a secondary role and think about what we see fist like nature and science. But here we see the likes of fxking2012 glorifying mediocrity. is this what we should jump up with you and celebrate? nonsense. If you are going through tough times i can help you out.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Wins Exorcism Slap Suit by Delafruita(m): 12:26pm On Jul 12, 2012
ndu_chucks: The court is correct in throwing out this lawsuit. Granted we all saw the despicable slaps metted out to the young, but if you file a lawsuit on behalf of a victim, the least that is expected from you is to present the victim to the court. This lawyer should have been fined heavily.

Having said the above, I hope the girl's family will make Oyedepo pay by filling their own lawsuit.
it is compulsory to present the victim in court in a class action suit,this case was hinged on human rights violation with the cru of the matter been "public derelict".there are precedence for this which was cited in the case file.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Wins Exorcism Slap Suit by boyendowed(m): 12:27pm On Jul 12, 2012
MostIncredible.DFirst:
Viewing this topic: Bravoe
(m), olushollys, Ghydyon
(m), Evans5050, morufoye
(m), Agbesky, adedayo07,
cheks22(m), dotreal4life,
otokx(m), mac73(m), lafile
(m), Abimbade, ifysoft,
ecna, onye_ngbu*,
buzugee(m), draj93(m),
seuncyber, Niiade(m),
adonisgold, Enesi47,
SABOSKILLS(m),
MacDaddy01, teewee800,
Boyoorisha, Obstey01,
alleviate2002us(m),
humblebee, Willzkid(m),
salaksmana(m), dani1luv,
otss(m), Ohislee(m),
deprince0, Testy17,
Hope2015, denuda,
bunmifx(m), Dawdy,
onowest(m), tobezekiel(f),
niddamugu(m), jaffidoni,
sarutobie(m), mbatuku2,
abhosts(m), obinon(m),
wafer247, easydone,
markesh(m), Paul John(m),
dafgee, lavante,
texazzpete(m), boss-man,
ricky01, area_boy1(m),
chakaz(m), badesco(m),
chineil(f), adelaja70,
maxtum(m), Vickyt,
mukina2, ChuckBoi93(m),
Lebee4(m), sarutobi,
Reference(m), Dr.fox(m),
emeka.D.(m), deema(f),
fellis, nwarupuoaku , Mrs.
Siena(f), kay-one, segun-
obe and 130 guest(s)

Why is this important?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Wins Exorcism Slap Suit by acidtalk: 12:28pm On Jul 12, 2012
InnoT1: i pity u! U tink u can jst talk any hw u like, wer u der wen he slapped d gal? If no den shout up ur stinkin mouth, let GOD b d judge

Don't be silly.
So aside them stealing your 10% income they also replaced your wisdom with stupidity. That's pathetic.

Does it mean because a Judge wasn't at the scene of a robbery incidence he should render the robber a guilty man?

The video is all over the internet for you to see and even oyedepo didn't deny it either. he openly boasted about his action.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Wins Exorcism Slap Suit by sounso: 12:32pm On Jul 12, 2012
1.When did it become compulsary 4 a lawyer 2 b at d scene of crime
2.Does it mean Bishop denied d slap?
3.Dat judgement lacks merit
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Wins Exorcism Slap Suit by Delafruita(m): 12:34pm On Jul 12, 2012
Ajillo: Guys we ha had a baby lawyer in that case.You are suing onbehalf of a person who had been wronged yet you couldn't produce that person in court. You cannot win such a case. Who gave you mandate to sue on her behalf.You are suing based on tv show, you couldn't produce the video of that incedent. When you couldn't produce a video, you could not produce any eye witness account or prove yourself to have attended the service.
My people the lawyer should know that he won't win that case.
he didnt need a mandate to sue on her behalf.besides he provided video evidence but the judge ruled that "he couldnt prove he was in the service when the girl was slapped".read the ecerpt below and you'd understand that he has the right to sue without presenting the victim

1.    A DECLARATION that the slapping of the poor Nigerian girl by the 1st Respondent is a violation of her right to human dignity and freedom from torture, inhuman and degrading treatment as enshrined in  Section 34 of the Constitution of Federal Republic of Nigeria 1999, African Charter on Human and People’s Right and United Nation’s Universal Declaration on Human Right and therefore illegal and wrongful.
2.    A Declaration that the calling out of Miss justice and others as witches is illegal, unconstitutional and a breach of Section 34 of the Constitution of Federal Republic of Nigeria 1999, African Charter on Human and People’s Right and United Nation’s Universal Declaration on Human Right and therefore illegal and wrongful.
3.    A DECLARATION that the slapping of the poor Nigerian girl by the 1st Respondent is a violation of her right to fair hearing as enshrined in  Section 36 of the 1999 Constitution of Federal Republic of Nigeria , African Charter on Human and People’s Right and United Nation’s Universal Declaration on Human Rights.
4.    A DECLARATION that the publishing of the Attack  on ‘Miss Justice’ by the  Respondents is a violation of Chapter 1V of the 1999 Constitution of Federal Republic of Nigeria , African Charter on Human and People’s Right and United Nation’s Universal Declaration on Human Rights
5.    An Award of Two Billion Naira (N2,000,000,000.00) as general and exemplary, punitive damages jointly and severally  against the 1st and 2nd Respondents
6.    AN ORDER compelling the 1st and 2nd Respondents to make a similar alter call for illicit drug dealers, Fraudsters, corrupt government officials, bribe giving contractors and other category of sinners.
7.    AN ORDER that the Respondents issue a public apology written and signed by the 1st Respondent to be published in two National daily newspapers and one international satellite television station.
8.    AN ORDER that the Respondents pay the cost of this action.
And such further order or orders as this Honourable Court may deem fit to make in the circumstance.
ISSUES FOR DETERMINATION
1.    Whether the Applicant has properly brought the presentation before this Honourable Court?
2.    Whether the slapping of the poor Nigerian girl by the 1st respondent is a violation of her Fundamental Rights as enshrined in Chapter IV of 1999 Constitution, Africa and Charter of Human and People’s Rights and United Nation declaration of Human Rights?
Issue (1)
The Applicant will rely on the preamble to the Fundamental Rights Enforcement Procedure Rules 2009.
PREP RULE 2009
Preamble
3d.    The Court shall proactively pursue enhanced access to justice for all classes of litigants, especially the poor, the illiterate, the uninformed, the vulnerable, the incarcerated and the unrepresented.
3e.    “The Court shall encourage and welcome public interest litigation in the human rights field and no human rights case may be dismissed or struck out for want of locus stendi. In particular, human rights activities, advocates or groups as well any non-govenrmental organisations, may institute application on behalf of any potential applicant, in human right litigation, the applicant may include any of the following”.
i)    Anyone acting in his own interests
ii)    Anyone acting on behalf of another person”.
We rely further on the case of A.G Lagos V.A.G Federation (2005) I MJSC Page 15 Ratio 16
“A legal right is a right cognizable in law, it means a right recognized by law and capable of being enforced by the Plaintiff. It is a right of a party recognized by and protected by law, the violation of which would be legal wrong done to the interest of the Plaintiff, even though no action is  taken’’
In Fawehinmi Vs The President (2008) 23 WRN 65 Per Aboki JCA held inter Alia.
functions” 
“…. It can best be achieved by permitting any person to put the judicial machinery in motion in Nigeria whereby any citizen could bring an action in respect of a public derelict. Thus, the requirement of Locus Standi becomes unnecessary in constitutional issues as it will merely impede judicial
We humbly urge this Honourable Court to hold that the applicant has properly brought this action on behalf of the poor Nigeria girl..
Issue 2
Whether the action of the respondent against “Miss Justice” is a violation of her fundamental as enshrined in Chapter IV of the 1999 Constitution of Nigeria, African Charter on Human and People’s Right and Universal Declaration on Human Right of United Nations Relating.
We rely of fundamental right enforcement procedure rules (2009) preamble 3(d) States
3d.    The Court shall proactively pursue enhanced access to justice for all classes of litigants, especially the poor, the illiterate, the uninformed, the vulnerable, the incarcerated and the unrepresented.
My lord, the Supreme Court held in Chief Chief(Mrs.) Olufunmilayo Ransom – Kuti & Ors Vs. Attorney – General Federation (1985) 5 NWLR P=10) at 211 at 229-230 were Eso J.S.C. Examined, the nature Fundamental Rights as follows.
 “This is no doubt a right guaranteed to everyone including the appellants by the constitution. But what is the nature of a Fundamental Right? It is a right which stands above the ordinary laws of the land and which in fact is antecedent to the political society itself. It is a primary condition to a civilized existence and what has been done by our constitution.
On burden of proof on infringement of fundamental right in once a citizen has shown that any of his fundamental rights has been infringed, the burden is on the infringing body or authority or person to establish that the denial of the right was justified by law. See Director of SSS V OLISA AGBAKOBA(1993)3NWLR PT 595 314 at 339 Ratio 16
On issue of damages the primary object of an award of damages is to compensate the plaintiff victim for harm done to him, the secondary object is to punish the defendant for his conduct in inflicting harm on a plaintiff-victim particularly when the defendant’s conduct is sufficiently outrageous to merit punishment such as in this case it discloses malice, vendetta, cruelty, insolence, oppression and  flagrant disregard to law and humanity. See ELIOCHIN NIGERIA LIMITED Vs MBADIWE (1986)1 NWLR PT 14 47section 49 ratio 5-6
See also F R A Williams Daily Time of Nigeria SC 21/1987
We rely further on the celebrated case of Ojukwu Vs Gov. of Lagos (1986)1NWLR PT 18 550-694 at 623 ratio 24
where the Supreme Court upheld the award of Examplary damages as punitive measure to deter a reckless Defendant from further recklessness and bring him under the law of the land.
CONCLUSION
My lord, the ship of our social, historical and legal development is on the move, it berths once lifetime on each of every of  our harbor, it has berthed on yours with this case, like the ship what cargo we load will depend on the direction she will navigate. The instant case is a case of glaring oppression, abusive of power, cannibalism, totalitarianism and social Darwinism all these will not lead our country to the enviable height we all many at times dream about for our self and children yet unborn.
I urge you to seize this opportunity and load a cargo of justice, fare play, egalitarianism on this ship and she will move in the right direction, a direction we can proudly hand over to our children and generation yet unborn.
I humbly urge this court to grant all the reliefs sought.
Dated this …………… day of ………………., 2012.
                                                                 ……………………………….
Robert Igbinedion Esq.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Wins Exorcism Slap Suit by stone07(m): 12:39pm On Jul 12, 2012
abhosts: At least the lawyer got what he wanted -- 15 minutes of Fame.
U are wrong.15mins of shame,even more than.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Wins Exorcism Slap Suit by stone07(m): 12:44pm On Jul 12, 2012
ajobes:
Alfa no dey slap but he dey beat his young followers wit koboko.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Wins Exorcism Slap Suit by Richy4(m): 12:45pm On Jul 12, 2012
I guess we were told to speak the truth at all time "for you to make heaven my son,you must speak the truth at all times" that was my dad's voice to me when I was a kid planning some mischief.I like that pastor, in fact I used to attend his services when I was in Nigeria. but for him to deny slapping that Girl is not totally right.I saw it online.he may have won now, but he should ask God for forgiveness for lying in the court.he should have stood his ground and acknowledged slapping the Girl and Give reasons that is very vital for his conduct.Yes Jesus flogged people in those days. but he gave a vital reason for his behavior.he said "do not make my father's house a house for thieves and rubbers". and that judge should give his life to Christ for making Nigerians that saw the video look like fools.
Oh by the way, the amount for plaintiff lawyer was demanding was just ridiculous and outrageous wink
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Wins Exorcism Slap Suit by brownlord: 12:46pm On Jul 12, 2012
acidtalk: WHEM THE man of GOD GOES BRIBING THE JUDICIARY.

Which sane nation will such a molestation be allowed to go down the drain like that?

Shame to ALL the evil men using the name of God to deceive ignorant people.[/b]

Is this not madness?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Wins Exorcism Slap Suit by acidtalk: 12:48pm On Jul 12, 2012
brownlord:

Is this not madness?

You should know better because its a common gene in your family.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Wins Exorcism Slap Suit by stone07(m): 12:52pm On Jul 12, 2012
acidtalk:

The difference between us and them is that while we live our lifes without pretence, they go about acting like saints and committing gravious atrocities.

Or which God Fearing man will use millions of people's hard earned money to buy private jest, bullet prrof vehicles, universities, armed security aids and yet those who provide the money have no access to these same things.

You even you those things you have acquired from their money to torment them?

Abeg let's leave out sentiments and face reality.
You would not be saying this rubbish it Bishop Oyedepo happens to be your uncle or your father.Poor thing like u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prophet Olujobi: Osinbajo Will Be President In 2023. Kanu, Igboho To Be Released / Man Paralyzed Two Days After Returning From His Village In Edo State. Photos / Today's Rhema (God's gifts to men).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.