Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,692 members, 7,882,337 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 10:21 PM

CFA Candidates In The House - Career (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / CFA Candidates In The House (215523 Views)

Cis Candidates In The House / Cfa Vs Acca Which Is Harder / What Every CFA Level 1 Candidate Should Know! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (76) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CFA Candidates In The House by seunallday: 4:10pm On Aug 06, 2009
hey hous, have results for level 3 come out, my md is codin for , he doesnt want me to make fun of him, lol
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by targetcfa: 11:12pm On Aug 06, 2009
@ cfa abuja/housemates

huge congrats 2 all who made it in June,

abt d study group, there some way to make it work online?i take it we're all not based in same spot n so if we cld all hook up once a week online,say Sunday evening 4 instance online, via a separate group discussion board or good 'ol YIM, that just might get us going,

in d meantime, Dec '09ners, keep d midnight oil burning, all the best,
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by bechex(m): 11:19pm On Aug 07, 2009
Hey Guys, I want to say a big Congrats to all who passed level 1 june 09. For we level 2 and 3 candidates, d countdown is comming to an end in less dan two weeks. Lets hope we'll have good news to share at the end of it all.
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by lowee231: 6:49pm On Aug 14, 2009
MARY jANE. BABES I LOST UR NUMBER ABEG SEND ME UR PHONE OR EMAIL ADDRESS LOWEE231 AT YAHOO
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by lowee231: 8:07am On Aug 19, 2009
Thanks be to God.

I passed my level 2 CFA.

Level 3 here we come
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by Benzoric: 7:52pm On Aug 20, 2009
Congrats Lowee231

Do u have any material for Level 1?

Cheers
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by lowee231: 4:48pm On Aug 21, 2009
my other brothers how far now
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 21, 2009
Lowee congrats! How did everyone else do, bechex, candylips?
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by delcfa: 11:56am On Aug 26, 2009
hey guys,

congrats to all who scaled the level 1 and II exams. lowee!!! sure u feel like flying. All the best in ur level 3.

Guys gunning for the december exam, wetin deyna book make us quiet like dis.

Think we should use the forum beta to share all sharables

Hit me on any questions and lets see how prepared we are??

wil be waiting grin
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by lowee231: 10:43am On Sep 02, 2009
why una dulll
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by bakre(m): 3:44pm On Sep 02, 2009
@ Lowee
Congrats ooo my broda.We go wash am!!!
U can reach Mary J on 08067063581 or 07025387540.
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by bechex(m): 11:29pm On Sep 04, 2009
Hey Guys, its been quite a while since i commented on nairaland. Cograts Lowee, I am proud of u, i go holla u later, however I did not pass my level 2. I have registered for June 2010. wish u all d best guys.
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by ADEIFEOLUW: 2:47pm On Sep 05, 2009
targetcfa,

Ow are U. Could U pls give ur details as per phone no?
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by ADEIFEOLUW: 2:51pm On Sep 05, 2009
Lowee231

Congrats. A big congrats sef. Wish us luck.
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by olasboy: 6:44pm On Sep 07, 2009
Good to know this exist on Nl. I'll join soon

Can somone tell me the current registration cost and is the material inclusive?
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by naijatoday: 6:46pm On Sep 07, 2009
IS CFA recognized in Nigeria?

Can some one with an Accounting Bsc. and Masters degrees take the exam and pass?
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by olasboy: 10:54am On Sep 08, 2009
naijatoday:

IS CFA recognized in Nigeria?

Can some one with an Accounting Bsc. and Masters degrees take the exam and pass?

It is "worldwidely" recognized. With your qualification you can be admitted as a student but its not a guarantee to pass.
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by naijatoday: 3:02pm On Sep 08, 2009
olasboy:

It is "worldwidely" recognized. With your qualification you can be admitted as a student but its not a guarantee to pass.

Thanks.

Is CPA (certified public accountant) recognized in Nigeria or do you need to do ICAN. I know this is a CFA thread but still someone might know.
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by olasboy: 6:04pm On Sep 08, 2009
naijatoday:

Is CPA (certified public accountant) recognized in Nigeria or do you need to do ICAN. I know this is a CFA thread but still someone might know.

CFA is as recognized as ICAN. You just need to do a little re-orientation regarding tax law diffrences, Acctg standards, and the likes to be a perfect fit. Hope that helps
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by bolaskyz: 1:52pm On Sep 09, 2009
Am new to CFA and intend to write June 2010 level 1 exam but I don't know if analystnotes would do.I just stumbled on the site www.analystnotes.com. Does it make sense to pay $79 for access to their online materials.How else can I prepare-I mean I actually want all the materials, pls enlighten me more.Your 'experiences' could count
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by violent(m): 2:36pm On Sep 18, 2009
If u have a good internet connection, u can download some stuffs for prep from

http://thepiratebay.org/search/CFA/0/99/0

pls note, u need to install torrent dowloaders on ur system

undecided undecidedApologies to people selling the materials in the house undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: CFA Candidates In The House by Tolulop001(f): 9:53pm On Sep 20, 2009
okay, so i made the bold step to pay for the exam June 2010 so studying can begin in earnest. so help me God,
helpful tips anyone?
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by violent(m): 1:39am On Sep 21, 2009
Tolulop001:

okay, so i made the bold step to pay for the exam June 2010 so studying can begin in earnest. so help me God,
helpful tips anyone?

3 Hints

No 1- Study Hard
No 2- Pray Hard
No 3- Dont joke with hints 1 and 2
Am also working on sitting for the exams in June 2010, God will lead us through
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by Tolulop001(f): 9:30am On Sep 22, 2009
okay,
those two go without sayin, lol grin
Time to hit the books,
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by Tolulop001(f): 1:23pm On Sep 25, 2009
please i checked out this analysnotes site, are they as good as scweser? cuz the price difference is so much!
has anyone used them before? thanks

yeah and the site has some free samples and stuff, i tried to navigate it to access it but no show.any ideas?
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by Benzoric: 6:22pm On Sep 25, 2009
Anybody in the House for DEC 09 Level 1?

Holla back
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 27, 2009
how's prep going? havnt touched my l2 textbooks since they shipped, i'll probably start oct1. is anybody in this forum taking l2 in june so we can hit it together?
my advice for l1 is to get a hold of shweser and bang out many practice questions (3000+). I recall telling someone i met at the exam that i practiced with a couple thousand questions and he thought i was crazy. well suffice it to say that i was glad i did.
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by Tolulop001(f): 9:20pm On Sep 27, 2009
@ c jay
thanks man,
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by Tolulop001(f): 5:52pm On Oct 10, 2009
hey
why are we so quiet up in ere
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by violent(m): 7:54pm On Oct 11, 2009
Am thinking the same question too, why is it so quiet here
am thinking of enrolling in an online class for the CFA level 1 in June 2010, can anybody suggest a very good provider to use, ?
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by katme: 12:39pm On Oct 12, 2009
It's really great knowing a CFA thread exists on a Nigerian forum. Its really helpful when candidates can discuss and share ideas and tips about the structure of the exams, learning points to focus on e.t.c . I am currently studying for the MSc in Int'l Finance and the CFA qualification was suggested to me by my course advisor. I have registered for the June 2010 level 1 exams. Going forward, I would like to encourage us all to study hard and pray - u can never underestimate the power of the 'divine' elements.

To the level 2 and 3 candidates who have successfully crossed the hurdles to get to where they are, i say Kudos!!! WE LOOK FORWARD TO LEARNING FROM YOUR EXPERIENCES, 

CHEERS ALL!

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (76) (Reply)

Total Oil And Gas Workers / ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here / 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.