Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,337 members, 7,971,191 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 03:39 AM

CFA Candidates In The House - Career (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / CFA Candidates In The House (217970 Views)

Cis Candidates In The House / Cfa Vs Acca Which Is Harder / What Every CFA Level 1 Candidate Should Know! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (76) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CFA Candidates In The House by mrjingles(m): 10:39am On Aug 09, 2010
Tolulop001:

^^^^^^^when i last checked, inflation was in the double digits - about 11% so ull have to cover that grin
plus ill need a premium for default,
also for business risk,
country risk- business in Nigeria is risky u know
plus premium for fine gal, gasta pay up!lol shocked shocked
all totalling to ? %

^^^ I agree with all the risk premiums BUT the fyne gal premium needs to be verified, wink we need to make arrangements! I can see u hv learnt a lot frm level1
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 09, 2010
Oya mrj san owo yen
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by mrjingles(m): 11:56am On Aug 09, 2010
^^ Cjay i no grab dat one o! dnt undstand oodua. meanwhile my curriculum is on d way. The thing don reach UPS Lagos.
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by elowa: 12:00pm On Aug 09, 2010
mrjingles:

^^^ I agree with all the risk premiums BUT the fyne gal premium needs to be verified, wink we need to make arrangements! I can see u hv learnt a lot frm level1
Hope you know that can only be done by a third party b4 u go pay maga money. . .lol, so i suggest you hire me and pay for the verification service  grin
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 09, 2010
Oya pay up! Gbam! The kaya don land , Brace your self for plenty torture. Shey na December u dey write? Just use schweser abeg, ull be twice as fast with schweser considering u don't have so much time
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by mrjingles(m): 12:20pm On Aug 09, 2010
Cjay Make u dey fear God o! Na june i dey write abeg, December go blind ma eye, I want to give myself enuf tyme to jack.

@ elowa- U have a point but i fear ur fees will also include maturity, liquidity, and all the other 'ity' risks. This loan is looking expensive. This CFA thread is full fee charging pple.
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by kazizms: 3:51pm On Aug 09, 2010
HELLO PEOPLE, DID ANY ONE USE STALLA LEVEL TWO Material AND HOW WAS IT. pls reply
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by joshO: 3:18pm On Aug 12, 2010
Can anyone in possession of Schewser L2 material PLEASE send to moi - goodlife101@hotmai.co.uk ?

Tolu have you perused the L2 Schewser material yet? What you think? Please forwrd to me like you did back in our L1 days  grin  - Thanks.
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by Nobody: 7:22am On Aug 16, 2010
Where everybody go? Anyway L3 results r out today, hoping to hear good news from the likes of lowee.
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by mrjingles(m): 9:50am On Aug 16, 2010
O boy man dey struggle with book. Am starting my jackings officially today.
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by yodiyokun(f): 8:10pm On Aug 16, 2010
who passed /failed level 3. The results are out, show yourself
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by Tolulop001(f): 12:12am On Aug 17, 2010
Mr jingles - the fyne gal premium is good will oh! u gotta trust me! but ur books have arrived so im guessing u dont need the loan undecided ouch! was looking forward to the returns on all the premiums!

thanks for having my back C_JAY, they dont wanna pay up! tell them oh!

Elowa, verification process, this wan na GIPS? lol

@ JoshO - study begins for me tomorrow, i downloaded the scweser, but they are very heavy oh!so i cant upload and send to u. C_jay put up the link on this thread, its www.cfaprogram.ru. its in russian i think but u should be able to manouver the site. at a quick glance it is some crazy stuff, there are no thrills and intro stuff here, its core stuff mehn. God dey!
L3 peeps, any show?
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by mrjingles(m): 10:20am On Aug 17, 2010
Tolu where have you been? U hide dey read abi? Am stilling willing to go ahead with the deal o! But you kno I must do Due diligence on the fyne gal premium cos it will be the highest premium i suspect. grin
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by Tolulop001(f): 3:48pm On Aug 17, 2010
^^^^^^^^^^^ive been busy actually, i went AWOL abi,
im meant to start reading after posting this undecided
fyne gal premium is subjective, i dunno how high it can go, im crossing my fingers tho, im hopin what i see in the mirror wont fail me, LOL,
of which talking of loan, im the one that is looking to gather money for my exam oh! so assuming the tables were turned, what premiums will U charge?
i think we are derailing the thread
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by Tolulop001(f): 6:55pm On Aug 17, 2010
ok
back from the first 10 pages of Scweser notes,
this thing is putting me to sleep in a hurry sad
no kidding!
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 17, 2010
What material r u reading. Ethics? I probly won't start till Dec/Jan. Since it won't be all that new to me.
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by denzel2009: 9:38pm On Aug 17, 2010
I'm not writing CFA exams but got hold of Kaplan Schweser question bank L3 for 2010. If anyone is interested I can upload the materials for you.
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by Tolulop001(f): 9:53pm On Aug 17, 2010
C_JAY:

What material r u reading. Ethics? I probly won't start till Dec/Jan. Since it won't be all that new to me.

FRA lipsrsealed
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by mrjingles(m): 10:23am On Aug 18, 2010
Tolu, are you not reading the CFA curriculum? My guy that wrote L3 suggested reading notes and using curriculum as reference. I have heard several conflicting ideas, but am sticking to my own reading style, it hasn't failed me since University! All i need do is increase the time and intensity.

I go cover the whole curriculum at least once before any notes (notes wd be for review). No need to forget bible dey read only tracts. Thats my style though, everybody has their own techniques. Care to share anyone?
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by mrjingles(m): 10:28am On Aug 18, 2010
Tolulop001:

^^^^^^^^^^^ive been busy actually, i went AWOL abi,
im meant to start reading after posting this undecided
fyne gal premium is subjective, i dunno how high it can go, im crossing my fingers tho, im hopin what i see in the mirror wont fail me, LOL,
of which talking of loan, im the one that is looking to gather money for my exam oh! so assuming the tables were turned, what premiums will U charge?
i think we are derailing the thread
I will send u my rate privately- lets not derail the thread wink
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by Tolulop001(f): 3:21pm On Aug 18, 2010
^^^^^^^^^^^^
well, i agree with u mr jingles
but till i register, i dont get the curriculum,
earliest ill be registering is like Nov, Dec, except i get a miracle lipsrsealed
and i cant wait till then to start reading.
maybe thats why im moving slowly, cuz every line in scweser notes matter.
i still advocate the curriculum most definately.
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by mrjingles(m): 10:18am On Aug 19, 2010
pele its not easy o, this thing is expensive, am still recovering from the fees I paid. Don't read slow pls, cause there is no time, june looks far but before you know it , read wat you have seriously.
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by joshO: 3:02pm On Aug 19, 2010
@ JoshO - study begins for me tomorrow, i downloaded the scweser, but they are very heavy oh!so i cant upload and send to u. C_jay put up the link on this thread, its www.cfaprogram.ru. its in russian i think but u should be able to manouver the site

Thanks Tolu - Downloaded all L2 10 material now. Next, to figure out where to start from,
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by Tolulop001(f): 3:35pm On Aug 19, 2010
^^^^^^^^^not a problem joshO

mrjingles thats the plan oh , i.e cover ground ASAP!
*off to study*
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by mrjingles(m): 2:57pm On Aug 20, 2010
^^ U need am o! Am struggling with quants. The tin no dey enter head, been a while since i did serious reading, need time to bcome match fit again.
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by Tolulop001(f): 3:26pm On Aug 22, 2010
^^^^^lol quant can be so crappy, and voluminous, for a mere 12%! L1 sha.
@ all
PRETTY PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE

who can borrow me curriculum for L2, 2009? lipsrsealed
thank you for your anticipated deluge of responses, lool cheesy
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 22, 2010
can lend u some of mine, 2010 though, still brand new grin
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by Tolulop001(f): 7:38pm On Aug 22, 2010
^^^^^^^^^^^hey! that would be very kind, brand new, lool

but your not in Lagos undecided

plus ooops i actually meant 2010
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 23, 2010
hey weve got fedex, ups and ifesinachi, add me on up on yim, so i can do the needful
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by Tolulop001(f): 8:57am On Aug 24, 2010
c jay so how do i get your yim ID?
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by mrjingles(m): 10:01am On Aug 24, 2010
tolu I cant see u on ychat, do ulog in as invisible?
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by Tolulop001(f): 1:50pm On Aug 24, 2010
^^^^always smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (76) (Reply)

Total Oil And Gas Workers / ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here / 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.