Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,894 members, 7,906,339 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 09:23 AM

I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole (27173 Views)

Ministerial List: I Am Disappointed, Says Balarabe Musa / I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul / Nigerian Senate Express Confidence In Jega, INEC; Okay Card Readers For Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole by DeGrace01(m): 5:31pm On Jul 14, 2012
Oshobaba dont just panic ok, if it the will of God u must emerge victorious no one can stop u ok, rembr the same tin hapnd in "07" but God finally gave u the mandate pple have given to u which pdp forceful took from u. just go home and relax nothing meeeega.
Re: I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 14, 2012
Oh please! Is it becauae it didn't go as "Planned" angry

cheesy
Re: I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole by MZmuaz: 5:33pm On Jul 14, 2012
Imagine people were saying he should take it easy , I like people still believe in these devilish party
Re: I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole by kisibo: 5:35pm On Jul 14, 2012
lookmangiw: All i know is that whatever happens in this electiom will actually give us an insight on how the 2015 general election is going to be. Mr jega will come out to say that the election was pree and pair.

Ahahahahaha....my guy you get am PREE AND PAIR...n'lander no go let person rest ..i just dey laugh cos i enjoy this site so much.
Re: I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole by Beaf: 5:36pm On Jul 14, 2012
To be honest, I'm quite tired of Oshiomole's loud rants all the time. No doubt, he's done well, but why all the noise before the result is declared?
The one that really got me was the fake assassination lies (when so-called bullets were used to bath his car), whereas all that happened was students blocking the road, cos he annoyed them. There is too much drama from Oshiomole. angry

You lose? Dust yourself and try again.
Re: I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole by sexiestharam(f): 5:39pm On Jul 14, 2012
T
Re: I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole by mekino22: 5:40pm On Jul 14, 2012
Fairgodwin: Whenever I dream, in most cases, it's usually the (direct) opposite (of what I dream of) that plays out in real life (reality).

I just woke up from a dream where everyone was congratulating ACN and Oshiomhole on his successful return to the government house. I just got up from the sleep where I had the dream and decided to log in to nairaland, and the first topic I see is this(?).
Am sorry Oshiomhole........you've lost! And please, stop whinning/complaining and shifting blames, most times.
u must be high on weed. After taking ur kparaga, this is all u r out to say. Keep dreaming joseph the dreamer but remember u r not in Egypt. No shaking Oshio Baba all d way. Ewu ofia
Re: I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole by greall1: 5:41pm On Jul 14, 2012
Lol funny.
[qusote author=sexiestharam]
Pls what do u gain by doing this? It makes no sense. Are we blind to scroll down
and see those viewing a thread? Pls stop this nonsense.[/quote]
Re: I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole by phiphis: 5:42pm On Jul 14, 2012
Osomo the cmorend Governor just calm down. by the special grace of God Edo pple will decied rightly. PDp will fail this time around.
Re: I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole by ifykoleyahooc(m): 5:43pm On Jul 14, 2012
Infact benin will boil.imagine diz riggers trying to disrupt d dev going on in Benin.They are liers.
Re: I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole by kisibo: 5:49pm On Jul 14, 2012
sexiestharam:
Pls what do u gain by doing this? It makes no sense. Are we blind to scroll down
and see those viewing a thread? Pls stop this nonsense.

Thx so much for your comment ...i no no wetin dey worry him ...if he dos not ave notin to contribute on this tread, then he sud go and be watchin home video abi na by force to come nairaland.
Re: I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole by OldWizard1: 5:50pm On Jul 14, 2012
To be sincere, Oshiomole has done well looking at financial portfolio of the state and his achievements especially in the areas of infrastructure. But in Nigeria, achievements alone do not win election, strategy does.

Why is he making life difficult for himself? Why not just cross over to PDP and have an easy ride to second term? He had the easiest part but chose to tread the difficult terrain. ACN will not fetch him anything more than Governorship. The political future of vibrant guys like Oshiomole is better secured in PDP.

If he loses because of poor and mediocre strategy, soldiers are already in Edo to quell the violence he is ranting about. The best party is PDP

3 Likes

Re: I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole by Demdem(m): 5:51pm On Jul 14, 2012
Yet someone will tell me that one of the main acheivement for the retardeen so far is free and fair elections. Nonsense.
Re: I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole by 2gbasky22(m): 5:51pm On Jul 14, 2012
Voting has jst ended in my polling booth
^
unit 27: ACN 165, PDP17
Unit28: ACN 171, PDP 44
Unit29: ACN129, PDP28
unite30, ACN188, PDP20
i waited till the was counted ACN beat pdp hands down
Re: I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole by 2gbasky22(m): 5:51pm On Jul 14, 2012
Voting has jst ended in my polling booth
^
unit 27: ACN 165, PDP17
Unit28: ACN 171, PDP 44
Unit29: ACN129, PDP28
unite30, ACN188, PDP20
i waited till the votes was counted ACN beat pdp hands down
Re: I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole by Nauttyprof(m): 5:52pm On Jul 14, 2012
it amazes me when you still hear of delay like this when all resources is supposed to be concentrated on just one state at the moment. its been agreed upon that each states should have different days for election for proper and effective monitoring of elections but with the way it is, its just something else i'm really fearful of the future of Nigeria......
Re: I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole by Beaf: 5:54pm On Jul 14, 2012
sexiestharam:
and see those viewing a thread? Pls stop this nonsense.

Seconded.

I don't see why people do that (aside from annoying childishness).
If we want to see those viewing the thread, every computer or phone has the capability for their screens to be scrolled down.
Re: I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole by idrisson4u: 5:56pm On Jul 14, 2012
Baba Oshio Calm down, today is ur day....Baba charlie not strong enough to rule Edo state even pple of Edo knw dat.
Re: I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole by h360d(m): 5:56pm On Jul 14, 2012
ndu_chucks: I don't believe that Oshiomhole warned that there will be trouble if the true winner of the election is not declared. That would imply that Oshiomhole already knows the election results. I think this is simply sensational journalism which should be condemned by all.
dude, you can simply listen to Channels tv news for the verbal statements of the man. it is ridiculous. he said it himself.
the incumbent gov, for that matter.
Re: I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole by Fairgodwin(m): 5:57pm On Jul 14, 2012
mekino22: u must be high on weed. After taking ur kparaga, this is all u r out to say. Keep dreaming joseph the dreamer but remember u r not in Egypt. No shaking Oshio Baba all d way. Ewu ofia
Brother, honestly that was my opinion (dream). No curse me na, you're entitled to yours. God bless you.
Re: I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole by iykak47: 5:58pm On Jul 14, 2012
ifykole@yahoo.c:
Infact benin will boil.imagine diz riggers trying to disrupt d dev going on in Benin.They are liers.
Abi you no de fear soldiers?
Re: I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 14, 2012
Old Wizard: To be sincere, Oshiomole has done well looking at financial portfolio of the state and his achievements especially in the areas of infrastructure. But in Nigeria, achievements alone do not win election, strategy does.

Why is he making life difficult for himself? Why not just cross over to PDP and have an easy ride to second term? He had the easiest part but chose to tread the difficult terrain. ACN will not fetch him anything more than Governorship. The political future of vibrant guys like Oshiomole is better secured in PDP.

If he loses because of poor and mediocre strategy, soldiers are already in Edo to quell the violence he is ranting about. The best party is PDP

Why cross over? How many competent people have climbed the ladder to the top in PDP?
Re: I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole by duality(m): 6:02pm On Jul 14, 2012
hope ACN is not rigging this election ohhh...

1 Like

Re: I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 14, 2012
Comments like this is capable of inciting people.Oshiomole should ask Rochas how he did it in Imo State.Its too early to be lamenting.As an incubent,I dont expect him to be the one lamenting

1 Like

Re: I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole by BRAVEFIT(f): 6:06pm On Jul 14, 2012
It is crystal clear now that PDP is d sole problem ds nation is having. This cancer MUST be removed as soon as possible 2 prevent an imminent collapse.
Re: I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole by Eben15: 6:07pm On Jul 14, 2012
if inec can't conduct free,fair and credible election in just one state, then it's a big shame 2 prof. Jega inspite of huge money investd in the commission. I wish all d people of edo d best in dis election.
Re: I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole by pendusky(m): 6:07pm On Jul 14, 2012
Ogbiaboy: So he xpected 2 win dis billboard governor,"moderator hide my Comment again
Lol
Re: I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole by yohannazack(m): 6:08pm On Jul 14, 2012
truly, it is early fo osho to raiz alarm. But com to think of it, i think he was rite, becus he knws wat people deceivin peole can do. If u wait til d result is anouced, e don be fo u be dat. He has to let d world knw befo it's late. My people no bi so?
Re: I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole by isaco(m): 6:08pm On Jul 14, 2012
Ovaiegbe:
Make Benin no scatter o. If Benin scatter, no be Adams or General pikin go die for street o. My brothers wise up. Make person no instigate una go die for nothing o.
you are wise. Good talk.
Re: I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole by DExplorer1: 6:12pm On Jul 14, 2012
meksroland: Calm down jare. Others are campaigning and you're busy campaigning against Anineh. Is he your mate? I pray make PDP win sef cos that charles is more matured than you

Nairaland needs a dislike button

You Need To Read These! After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

21 Reasons He Hasn't Proposed to You Yet

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship

16 Raw but Bitter Truths Ladies Must Know
Re: I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 14, 2012
Partial results of Edo State Election just comin in-
isiukhukhu unit in Adolor ward 3, in ovia north east LGA, ACN: 122, PDP 17
- Result 4rm Ward 7,unit 7 Esan Central .no of voters on reg 229, no of voters accredited 106: Acn 62, Pdp 43Anpp,Cpc,Lp,Ncp n Sdmp 0.just in
-Result 4rm Ward 7,unit 7 Esan Central .no of voters on reg 229, no of voters accredited 106: Acn 62, Pdp 43Anpp,Cpc,Lp,Ncp n Sdmp 0.
-Obarenren village in ovia north east, A.C.N. wins with over 400 votes
- Edo Election result, Oredo Ward 4 Unit 2 orokponta Hall ACN 223 PDP 37
- Iguododo in orhionmwon ACN484, PDP 4.
- Edo Election result. Ovia North East, Ward 4 Unit 2 4 ACN(Oshiomhole) 149 PDP 12(Charles E .A) ANPP(Chief Edebiri) 7
- Egor, Unit 11, Ward 9. ACN (Oshiomhole)75, PDP(Charles E. A) 9
- Edo govrnorship election result Etsako east ward 9 unit 4 ACN(Oshiomhole) 316 PDP(Charles E. A)18
- Edo Election. Oredo, Oba Market ACN(Oshiomhole) 423(Charles E. A) PDP 62
- emotan college acn 7263 pdp169
- Idia college acn 7923 pdp 262

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ad Agencies Turning Down Atiku Adverts For Fear Of Buhari Backlash / Senator Elisha Abbo Dragged To UN Over Assault / Ondo Election: Akeredolu And His Wife Cast Their Votes

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.