Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,894 members, 7,906,339 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 09:23 AM

I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole (27173 Views)

Ministerial List: I Am Disappointed, Says Balarabe Musa / I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul / Nigerian Senate Express Confidence In Jega, INEC; Okay Card Readers For Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 14, 2012
We all know PDP as a backward and demonic party,but this comment by oshiomole is same as: 'the blood of dogs and baboons will be spilled if the elections are rigged'.'Rigged' in the sense of him losing the election.He should for now, concentrate on protecting his votes not inciting edo people.PDP tried it in imo state, but due to the fact that Rochas protected the peoples mandate,ohakim was booted out

1 Like

Re: I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole by DExplorer1: 6:22pm On Jul 14, 2012
Fairgodwin: Whenever I dream, in most cases, it's usually the (direct) opposite (of what I dream of) that plays out in real life (reality).

I just woke up from a dream where everyone was congratulating ACN and Oshiomhole on his successful return to the government house. I just got up from the sleep where I had the dream and decided to log in to nairaland, and the first topic I see is this(?).
Am sorry Oshiomhole........you've lost! And please, stop whinning/complaining and shifting blames, most times.

Sleep again

You Need To Read These! After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

21 Reasons He Hasn't Proposed to You Yet

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship

16 Raw but Bitter Truths Ladies Must Know

1 Like

Re: I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole by sammirano: 6:24pm On Jul 14, 2012
PDP is not an option, they can be likened to the DEVIL, TO STEAL, KILL AND DESTROY i believe everyone knows that, even their members and followers, I mean those hypnotized by money.
Re: I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole by PeterKbaba: 6:25pm On Jul 14, 2012
D-Explorer:

Sleep again

lol... Abeg make you sleep again
Re: I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole by maybel(m): 6:31pm On Jul 14, 2012
D-Explorer:

Nairaland needs a dislike button
What a suggestion! I like this.

1 Like

Re: I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole by ifeci: 6:37pm On Jul 14, 2012
By the results so far, I blv ACN will win with a very wide margin, unless announced in reverse, it is only a fool that will vote PDP, and funny enuf, those baboons called PDP can't even read the writing on the wall.
Re: I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 14, 2012
Jega or gaje is dancing to d turn of his employer. i wish oshio victory in dis election.
Re: I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole by jude33084(m): 6:41pm On Jul 14, 2012
donigspain: I've followed the election activities on NTA and I can say that Adams O. was too hasty in making such assertions. Anyways, it's a political strategy.

Gbam! smiley

We've all voted and so far so good all the wards I have visited is ACN including my ward; ward 6 at ministry of Edu Iyaro
Re: I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole by jude33084(m): 6:49pm On Jul 14, 2012
Reyginus: We all know PDP as a backward and demonic party,but this comment by oshiomole is same as: 'the blood of dogs and baboons will be spilled if the elections are rigged'.'Rigged' in the sense of him losing the election.He should for now, concentrate on protecting his votes not inciting edo people.PDP tried it in imo state, but due to the fact that Rochas protected the peoples mandate,ohakim was booted out

Thank you for that smiley

We r protecting our vote bt truelly the materials came abit late bt thank God we all voted and the votes where counted in front of us all and a lot of people are following the results to INEC office cool
Re: I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole by jude33084(m): 6:50pm On Jul 14, 2012
Reyginus: We all know PDP as a backward and demonic party,but this comment by oshiomole is same as: 'the blood of dogs and baboons will be spilled if the elections are rigged'.'Rigged' in the sense of him losing the election.He should for now, concentrate on protecting his votes not inciting edo people.PDP tried it in imo state, but due to the fact that Rochas protected the peoples mandate,ohakim was booted out

Thank you for that smiley

We r protecting our vote bt truelly the materials came abit late bt thank God we all voted and the votes where counted in front of us all and a lot of people are following the results to INEC office cool
Re: I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole by Myself2(m): 6:50pm On Jul 14, 2012
And Oshiomhole is a goat.You are disappointed in Jega and if the true winner is not declared,,,blah blah blah.
Are the elections over yet?Has anyone been declared winner??
Though I'm not from Edo state,I however wish that Oshiomhole wins,but this ranty outburst is inane and very foolish
Re: I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole by greall1: 6:51pm On Jul 14, 2012
From. Lagos I wish ACN best of luck.if PDP loss I'm very sure
This is their begining of loss presidencial seat in 2015
Re: I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole by jude33084(m): 6:56pm On Jul 14, 2012
HQ: Oh please! Is it becauae it didn't go as "Planned" angry

cheesy

What didn't go as planned? Are u in Edo state?
Re: I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole by kencruzo: 7:03pm On Jul 14, 2012
We all know that the so called PDP are the ILLUMINATI'S in Nigeria, they have there mothods well deviced and planned to do what ever they wish with power. BUT GOD PASS THEM.
Re: I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 14, 2012
maybel: What a suggestion! I like this.
(word) seun u are tryn but update ur site so we have a dislike button to click on when we see bad comment or post thanks
Re: I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole by jude33084(m): 7:07pm On Jul 14, 2012
Old Wizard: To be sincere, Oshiomole has done well looking at financial portfolio of the state and his achievements especially in the areas of infrastructure. But in Nigeria, achievements alone do not win election, strategy does.

Why is he making life difficult for himself? Why not just cross over to PDP and have an easy ride to second term? He had the easiest part but chose to tread the difficult terrain. ACN will not fetch him anything more than Governorship. The political future of vibrant guys like Oshiomole is better secured in PDP.

If he loses because of poor and mediocre strategy, soldiers are already in Edo to quell the violence he is ranting about. The best party is PDP

So na this mouth when u take dey vomit rubish na im u go still take go kiss ur woman for house? Na wah o cheesy
Re: I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole by cyril83(m): 7:12pm On Jul 14, 2012
Unofficial results from EdoDecides:
ACN:256
PDP:62
ANPP:5
CPC:3
from the top hill of Ada river (Okada) -Peter I- Dee reporting.
Unofficial results from Edo elections- Oredo LGA Unit 2:
ACN 71
PDP 12
Unofficial results from Edo Elections: Oredo LGA - Unit 1:
ACN 141
PDP 18
(Odiguetue) Polling Unit 13, Uhiere Ward 7, Ovia North East:
ACN 214
PDP 33
ANPP 2
CPC 1
NCP 2
It does not matter,rigging is allowed...charles for edo jooor
Re: I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole by friedrice1: 7:13pm On Jul 14, 2012
holymike47:

The Edo State Governor, Adams Oshiomhole

The governor warned that there will be trouble if the true winner of the election is not declared.[size=12pt][/size]

Mr Oshiomhole

If Buhari had said same..i guess the entire House would have called for his head

1 Like

Re: I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole by Abyjah: 7:15pm On Jul 14, 2012
Re: I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole by Abyjah: 7:16pm On Jul 14, 2012
Nonsense! angry What? Should he calm down and watch PDP pour sand in his 'ogi'?
Even the gods are already questioning the credibility of this election undecided
Re: I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole by Joel3(m): 7:22pm On Jul 14, 2012
Acn flush them from all corner
Re: I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole by PeterKbaba: 7:27pm On Jul 14, 2012
Joel.:
Acn flush them from all corner

No bro... ACN should sweep them all the people demonic party out of Nigeria for good. This is just the beginning, the real election starts 2015.
Re: I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole by OldWizard1: 7:28pm On Jul 14, 2012
jude33084:

So na this mouth when u take dey vomit rubish na im u go still take go kiss ur woman for house? Na wah o cheesy

You don't understand the game.
Re: I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole by ogbo17: 7:32pm On Jul 14, 2012
coolPDP let's share the money. coolPDP let's share the money. No vacancy in Edo and no money to share. Osho must win or all nkita and adaka will....................
Re: I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole by asudan: 7:36pm On Jul 14, 2012
It is a shame that election conducted in one state can't be held properly.Who ever wins either d pdp, acn or even ANPP candidate,the election generally is not free neither is it fair.until things are done properly,Nigeria we continue to conduct elections with high level of malpractice.
Re: I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole by doncoozey: 7:36pm On Jul 14, 2012
Dem never announce result oshio don dey cry............ The place of PDP in naija politics is still far from being underestimated
Re: I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole by jamil2(m): 7:41pm On Jul 14, 2012
D-Explorer:

Sleep again
A nice suggestion indeed. When was babalawos start using internet to convey massage to their audience? I never trust you nor your dream.
Re: I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole by jamil2(m): 7:45pm On Jul 14, 2012
Beaf: To be honest, I'm quite tired of Oshiomole's loud rants all the time. No doubt, he's done well, but why all the noise before the result is declared?
The one that really got me was the fake assassination lies (when so-called bullets were used to bath his car), whereas all that happened was students blocking the road, cos he annoyed them. There is too much drama from Oshiomole. angry

You lose? Dust yourself and try again.
I don't suprise you can say more than that.
Re: I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole by emmabowin(m): 7:47pm On Jul 14, 2012
if pdp wins and acn loses,Heaven must fall

1 Like

Re: I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole by jamil2(m): 7:51pm On Jul 14, 2012
Fairgodwin: Whenever I dream, in most cases, it's usually the (direct) opposite (of what I dream of) that plays out in real life (reality).

I just woke up from a dream where everyone was congratulating ACN and Oshiomhole on his successful return to the government house. I just got up from the sleep where I had the dream and decided to log in to nairaland, and the first topic I see is this(?).
Am sorry Oshiomhole........you've lost! And please, stop whinning/complaining and shifting blames, most times.
D-Explorer:

Sleep again
When was babalawos start using internet to convey massage to their audience? I never trust you nor your dream.
Re: I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole by Clemzy16(m): 7:58pm On Jul 14, 2012
Dr.fox:
Papa Decieving Pikin(PDP) are at it again,
Also, People deceiving People.
Re: I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole by Clemzy16(m): 8:00pm On Jul 14, 2012
Oshio Baba.. There's no need to panic.. You've won already.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gov. Amaechi Visits Lamido In Jigawa / Ekiti 2018: Politicians Bought Votes, More Clever Than Commission - INEC Admits / Sanwo-Olu Gives 10M Each To Wives Of Police Men Killed During EndSARS Riots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.