Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,894 members, 7,906,339 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 09:23 AM

I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole (27173 Views)

Ministerial List: I Am Disappointed, Says Balarabe Musa / I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul / Nigerian Senate Express Confidence In Jega, INEC; Okay Card Readers For Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole by Demdem(m): 11:04pm On Jul 14, 2012
ojofree: I hope Oshiomole will still acknowledge that the election was not free and fair if he eventually wins.

Which election have been free and fair since 1999 in Nigeria.
Re: I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole by mrperfect(m): 11:52pm On Jul 14, 2012
Isn't this too early?
Re: I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole by sexiestharam(f): 11:52pm On Jul 14, 2012
Nosyke: Mr, please just re-read what you just typed. Even you will be surprised at such level of daftness, must you post? Smh
grin
Re: I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole by Silentical: 12:03am On Jul 15, 2012
Osho dont worry urself ok! If Anenih and Gej try any foul play, they will regret it.Anenih should be shamed of himself as criminal who hates to see good thing happening in edo state.
Re: I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole by haisam: 12:46am On Jul 15, 2012
donigspain: I've followed the election activities on NTA and I can say that Adams O. was too hasty in making such assertions. Anyways, it's a political strategy.
bros u ar talking about NTA who owns the NTA was it not d pdp. Watching on NTA is not d same with reality
Re: I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole by Ovaiegbe(m): 2:54am On Jul 15, 2012
Adams Oshiomhole must apologise to Jega. From all observations, Jega and his team have done a marvelous Job.
Oshomhole do the honourable thing. When you misfire, you apologise. We are waiting.
Re: I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole by bigglat: 8:36am On Jul 15, 2012
cyril83: Oshio calm down,the winner has not been announced!
In fact, Oshiomhole needs to calm down and allow Jega 2 work.He (Jega) is a man of integrity as well.I believe he won't manipulate or compromise d result.
Re: I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole by KOMBE: 11:24am On Jul 15, 2012
Now that Oshomole has won the election, I hope that he will apologize to Prof Jega. Jega is the best thing that happened to our democracy.
Re: I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole by Mutee: 11:33am On Jul 15, 2012
meksroland: Calm down jare. Others are campaigning and you're busy campaigning against Anineh. Is he your mate? I pray make PDP win sef cos that charles is more matured than you
I think you lack the part of the brain used for thinking. undecided
Re: I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole by Starlett: 5:59pm On Jul 15, 2012
Oshiobaba!! Now that you have won with a landslide victory, are you still disappointed in Jega and his INEC?
wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gov. Amaechi Visits Lamido In Jigawa / Ekiti 2018: Politicians Bought Votes, More Clever Than Commission - INEC Admits / Sanwo-Olu Gives 10M Each To Wives Of Police Men Killed During EndSARS Riots

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.