Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,959 members, 7,890,177 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:23 AM

Nigerian Premier League Rated Best In Africa For 2012 - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerian Premier League Rated Best In Africa For 2012 (10665 Views)

Volunteers For Nigerian Premier League (NPFL) Live Matches. (2012/2013 Season) / Yaya Toure Is African Footballer For 2012 : Glo CAF Awards 2012 / Salaries Of Nigerian Premier League Players. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Nigerian Premier League Rated Best In Africa For 2012 by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 08, 2012
I looked everywhere on the net and couldn't find anything on google, since when have the npl been the best in africa.

The reason why south african teams don't take CAF cups seriously is bcause of the treatment s.a teams get when playing in west and north, and also the isue of money.

Go to fifa.com and u'll see that south africa has the best run league in africa and the 10th biggest league in the world.

95% of the Zambian team who won the CAF cup of nations apply there trade in south africa witch other african league can claim that none.

So don't come with ur narrow nira patriotic bullcrap and post unresearched facts show me the facts and then I believe.

The only problem that I see with the S.A PSL league is that the club owners are chasing money instead of developing young players, and also there un african behaviour of not taking CAF champions League seriously. This stupid and narrow minded south african way of trhinking is the only thing that's pulling the S.A PSL down.

The nigerian league should be the best and most talented league in africa because they have more players to choose from but its not ask urself why and stop posting unfounded "LIES" that cannot be backed up with well reseached facts

Best run leagues in africa according to fifa are:
-South african PSL
-egyptian league
-tunisian League
-morocan league"even though I don't consider them as african due to there political stands on african problems"

-Then Nigeria and u can go to fifa's website and tell me if in wronge.

Stop this Petty nija pride patriotism and be objective. Nigeria should be the best in africa but its not, not now nor tommorow

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mali Vs Burkina Faso, AFCON Round Of 16 (2 - 1) On 30th January 2024 / Wikki Tourist Vs Warri Wolves FC (1 - 0) On22nd April 2015 / Netherlands Appoint Former Manchester United Boss Louis Van Gaal As Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.