Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,690 members, 7,979,323 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 06:25 AM

FG Recalls Arunmah Otteh - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Recalls Arunmah Otteh (11183 Views)

Arunmah Oteh's Annual Working Assets are More Than Nigeria's / Senate Calls For Arunmah Oteh's Sack / See Transcorp Hilton Food Invoice For Ms. Arunmah Oteh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Recalls Arunmah Otteh by tonyx4x44(m): 4:08pm On Jul 18, 2012
angry
Re: FG Recalls Arunmah Otteh by Deleahmed: 4:10pm On Jul 18, 2012
She was never guilty of the allegations, so GEJ did the right thing by recalling her.
Re: FG Recalls Arunmah Otteh by ochukoccna: 4:15pm On Jul 18, 2012
Why are all the most visible career women associated with this government stinking of incompetence or corruption poo shocked shocked shocked
Name 'em
Ngozi Okonjo Iweala
Aruna Oteh
Deziani Madueke
Ndi Okereke-Onyiuke

Has she properly explained and accounted for how funds where expended and sourced during the NSE's 50th anniversary? embarassed embarassed
Re: FG Recalls Arunmah Otteh by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 18, 2012
After disgracing Hon. Hembe live on TV, how wont they want her out?
Re: FG Recalls Arunmah Otteh by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 18, 2012
hey !!! i cn't believe this breaking news,could that be PUSSY @ work?
Re: FG Recalls Arunmah Otteh by Caseless: 4:29pm On Jul 18, 2012
amosy007: Sorry i delete google frm my browser.
Who d heck is aruma otteh? Is he/she a fisherman? grin
she's a fisherwoman,bt friend of fishermam(gej). Also, she's an executive thief.
Re: FG Recalls Arunmah Otteh by Caseless: 4:34pm On Jul 18, 2012
afam4eva:
Do you think she's guilty of any crime? If you do then tell us some of the crimes she has commited. Thanks.
How oblivious are u of events or ur society? Hav u not heard she fed everyday wt 800000? Is dat's nt a crime?
Re: FG Recalls Arunmah Otteh by crackhouse(m): 4:42pm On Jul 18, 2012
Could this be charm?
Re: FG Recalls Arunmah Otteh by Joey82(m): 4:42pm On Jul 18, 2012
well, hw can i blame the fg for installing.
The NSE probe lost its credibility when otteh indicted Herman Hembe of bribe scandal, even though somewhere we know she's culpable
its a matter of dog eat dog.
just when are we going to get credible individuals who'll carry out their functions without slipping on a banana peel?
Re: FG Recalls Arunmah Otteh by Caseless: 4:45pm On Jul 18, 2012
Dz gej iz gud at typing scandals 4 himsef. He's nt afraid of critics. 4 God's sake, dz woman is a give of bribe and she fed wit 800000 as if she's an extinct mamoth and she's been called bak. U sure say dz woman no de giv gej Mouth Gig wey patience no giv?
Re: FG Recalls Arunmah Otteh by iluvnaija: 4:45pm On Jul 18, 2012
You asked for it now you have it you are complaining. So you guys never knew gej is clueless before voted him. He is not clueless you are clueless if you voted for gej, you should learn to know you. Candidate before voting them. I am not clueless because I never voted for gej and never will. Enjoy the ride on bribery and corruption.
Re: FG Recalls Arunmah Otteh by Caseless: 4:47pm On Jul 18, 2012
Dz gej iz gud at typing scandals 4 himsef. He's nt afraid of critics. 4 God's sake, dz woman is a giver of bribe and she fed wit 800000 as if she's an extinct mamoth and she's been called bak. U sure say dz woman no de giv gej Mouth Gig wey patience no giv?
Re: FG Recalls Arunmah Otteh by Afam4eva(m): 4:49pm On Jul 18, 2012
caseless: How oblivious are u of events or ur society? Hav u not heard she fed everyday wt 800000? Is dat's nt a crime?
Was it against the laws? No, I don't think so.

If the law says that the cleaner of Aso rock will go home with 2 billion weekly, then so shall it be. So, we have to arrest the law and not the person obeying the law.
Re: FG Recalls Arunmah Otteh by ugees(m): 4:51pm On Jul 18, 2012
caseless: How oblivious are u of events or ur society? Hav u not heard she fed everyday wt 800000? Is dat's nt a crime?
Please tell me how this is a crime. is it that there are people who cant afford that kind of luxury? or what exactly?. if you were in a position with related perks wont you enjoy your perks? dont be foolish. this is the same woman who publicly denied and exposed policy makers who asked her for bribe. and you are here castigating her person. God will do it for you. You will be elevated to a good position one day and you will realise how life is.

1 Like

Re: FG Recalls Arunmah Otteh by tunapawizzy: 5:05pm On Jul 18, 2012
even if d woman is not guilty of any wrong doing, d public hearing shows ALL d directors under her and d executive commissioners dont have a good working relationship with her basically because she has usurped their functions n responsibilities and now run d commission like her kitchen. No matter how intelligent she is on job, her subordinates will continue to frustrate her effort. if gej finks she must remain in power, e should just marry her n make her first lady so madam Patience can face her permanent secretary job without d first lady office distraction
Re: FG Recalls Arunmah Otteh by alaoeri: 5:05pm On Jul 18, 2012
berem: is she not one of the retardo's concubines? just asking! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Maybe guess diezine also feature in the film lipsrsealed
Re: FG Recalls Arunmah Otteh by nkemKalu: 5:08pm On Jul 18, 2012
CHESSBOARD:

Concubine is better than Ashawo who poses with gun on her profile undecided
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ASHAWO AND CONCUBINE?.....ASHAWO IS A COMMERCIAL SEX WORKER...ABI? Bleep PAY MONEY....THEN DOES CONCUBINE Bleep FOR FREE?......I PERSONALLY DON'T THINK SO.
Re: FG Recalls Arunmah Otteh by Chiefpriest(m): 5:09pm On Jul 18, 2012
I think there are very few nigerians who can compete with her intellectually.
sayso: Why don't naija institute a school of corruption?Abi the courses never reach?This one na corrupt 201.3 credit load.
[img][/img]
Re: FG Recalls Arunmah Otteh by Yvvette(f): 5:13pm On Jul 18, 2012
amosy007: Sorry i delete google frm my browser.
Who d heck is aruma otteh? Is he/she a fisherman? grin
Lwkmd!
Re: FG Recalls Arunmah Otteh by Abali1(m): 5:15pm On Jul 18, 2012
ugees:
Please tell me how this is a crime. is it that there are people who cant afford that kind of luxury? or what exactly?. if you were in a position with related perks wont you enjoy your perks? dont be foolish. this is the same woman who publicly denied and exposed policy makers who asked her for bribe. and you are here castigating her person. God will do it for you. You will be elevated to a good position one day and you will realise how life is.

Please stop reasoning like this. Even if she can afford, do think she will SPEND 800K ON JUST FOOD. We should all be able to call a Spade by it's real name.
Re: FG Recalls Arunmah Otteh by NRIPRIEST(m): 5:24pm On Jul 18, 2012
afam4eva:
Do you think she's guilty of any crime? If you do then tell us some of the crimes she has commited. Thanks.

I watched the probe on tv and you dont need a jupiter to tell you that she is clean but it seems her juniors bears a grudge against her maybe because she didnt allow them to steal..lol And do you remember she is the one that ousted Hon. Nembe from the panel,disgracefully. That woman is fearless and she knows her s.h.iit.
Re: FG Recalls Arunmah Otteh by NRIPRIEST(m): 5:28pm On Jul 18, 2012
afam4eva:

If the law says that the cleaner of Aso rock will go home with 2 billion weekly, then so shall it be. So, we have to arrest the law and not the person obeying the law.

Dont give yourseld headache because some Nigerians are so ignorant beyond redemption; The said money spent was accrue to her.
Re: FG Recalls Arunmah Otteh by kael: 5:31pm On Jul 18, 2012
Abali1:

Please stop reasoning like this. Even if she can afford, do think she will SPEND 800K ON JUST FOOD. We should all be able to call a Spade by it's real name.
But u see boys spending 200k in a club on drinks alone
Irks me when people speak out of ignorance, and besides it was a business lunch with foreign counter parts. It was a one day thing not 80k a day
Re: FG Recalls Arunmah Otteh by Kulas: 5:35pm On Jul 18, 2012
This Man called GEJ like beautiful corrupt ladies ooo."Woman Bottom Power".Diezani and Oteh make una dey use am well well.Nonsense!!!!
Re: FG Recalls Arunmah Otteh by samkoro: 5:35pm On Jul 18, 2012
afam4eva:

Thank u very much
Re: FG Recalls Arunmah Otteh by okpurukata(f): 6:06pm On Jul 18, 2012
Congratulations madam. Your re in statement gives encouragement to other bold minded ones like you to fight on. Your scarred shit out of those dishonorable members and they ganged up against you. Finally justice has prevailed.

CONGRATs once again. Up GEJ.
Re: FG Recalls Arunmah Otteh by Caseless: 6:11pm On Jul 18, 2012
NRI PRIEST:

Dont give yourseld headache because some Nigerians are so ignorant beyond redemption; The said money spent was accrue to her.
U appear more ignorant here. The said money was acrued 2 her in wat sense? U'r discobombulated!
Re: FG Recalls Arunmah Otteh by kaeto(m): 6:16pm On Jul 18, 2012
I honestly wanted barking at her return but remembered rep. Hembe and the other thieves. Hembe should be jailed alongside F.lawan and A. Oteh, I don't know why corruption means nothing to GEJ, the 'nigeria feeling' is quite a frustrating one to be very frank, the masses are being helplessly supressed, I would wanted buhari if not for his blind extremeism + all the fulani uprising. What will become of this 'corruption' drunk cesspit
Re: FG Recalls Arunmah Otteh by Caseless: 6:21pm On Jul 18, 2012
=kael]
Irks me when people speak out of ignorance, and besides it was a business lunch with foreign counter parts. Look at how tilted ur brain is..U'r comparin boys wit a public ofice holdr.
Re: FG Recalls Arunmah Otteh by kael: 6:48pm On Jul 18, 2012
caseless: =kael]
Irks me when people speak out of ignorance, and besides it was a business lunch with foreign counter parts. Look at how tilted ur brain is..U'r comparin boys wit a public ofice holdr.
My head may be tilted but at least it's in d right direction, I'm just saying dat 80k is not too much for a business lunch with 6 people in the Hilton
Re: FG Recalls Arunmah Otteh by davechika(m): 7:03pm On Jul 18, 2012
miteolu:

The embattled SEC boss who has been shown to abuse her office & chop N85,000.00 of the people's money on food per day. when some of the citizens in her organizations are earning 18,000 per month

my good friend,pls do not allow poverty to blind ur sense of reasoning,may she would not have abused her office if she eats mama put everyday abi?.
Re: FG Recalls Arunmah Otteh by davechika(m): 7:09pm On Jul 18, 2012
but if she buys mama put everyday thats no crime shey?,poverty sometimes affects the way one reasons.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Needs $30bn To Execute 30 Capital Projects In Five Years / Is Tinubu The Richest Politician In Africa? / Should President Buhari Embrace The Mandela Option?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.