Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,028 members, 7,922,490 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 08:28 AM

FG Recalls Arunmah Otteh - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Recalls Arunmah Otteh (11149 Views)

Arunmah Oteh's Annual Working Assets are More Than Nigeria's / Senate Calls For Arunmah Oteh's Sack / See Transcorp Hilton Food Invoice For Ms. Arunmah Oteh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Recalls Arunmah Otteh by davechika(m): 7:18pm On Jul 18, 2012
Abali1:

Please stop reasoning like this. Even if she can afford, do think she will SPEND 800K ON JUST FOOD. We should all be able to call a Spade by it's real name.
Goshhhhh..who told u its 800k and not 80k,pls try to read carefully b4 making comments.like i have said earlier,if she has been eating at a road side mama-put then all of u will be happy abi?
the truth is that That House of representative Thieves and Rogues are after her for having the guts to expose of thiers herman hembe.comin to har place SEC,she may have short comins of leadership skills,everyone is not perfect.at least she is better than all if not most of the thieves and Rogues in National Assembly.
Re: FG Recalls Arunmah Otteh by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 18, 2012
ANY-PEN :
Who is sexing this girl amomg them? I mean this woman is a thief & it as been prooven nah! Isn't she the one buying rolex & yacht all over the place with the our money?
it's nt her...it's former DG of NSE.
Re: FG Recalls Arunmah Otteh by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 18, 2012
I served in SEC and can tell y'all what's happening there firsthand. This woman just wants to be frustrated out of office for nothing. It is mere politics. The past 2 DG's were hausa and brought in so many of their pple esp as jnr staff. Walk thru d corridor of SEC an d hear hausa as d lingua franca.
Madam came and sanitised SEC. The market didn't collapse during her tenure. They ran d place down and left it for her to come and fix. She has cut all d avenues where they eat money frm and dts why the staff hate her. Let me list a few of her reforms in SEC.
1. Foreign course for staff used to be for 2weeks. SEC will foot d bill and all. These courses don't last more than 3days. Staff use d remaining days to shop and stroll around europe and america, madam came in and cut short foreign training to 1week. If it were u, won't u hate her?
2. The dept in charge of processing visas for d foreign training nw started doing chuachua. To liase wit d course organisers, book flight, arrange visas etc were their duties. Madam came in and told each staff to process their travel docts themselves. Book their flights themselves and bring d schedule to Accounts for payment. If u were d one enjoying frm dt dept before won't you hate her?
3. During christmas it is d tradition at SEC to give all staff a bag of rice and groundnut oil. The pple collating d list usually inflate. They'll add names of ex-corpers and IT dt hv since left and amasse d good s for themselves. Last xmas, when madam saw d budget 4 rice alone, she instructed account dept to monetise everything and pay the money into individual staff accounts. She effectively cut off dt channel for corruption! Well, d folks at Admin hate her for that too.
4. Before she came to SEC, there used to be overtime. If u wrk anytime after 4'0 clock u'll be paid I think above a 1000naira, maybe 1500 or 2k. So staff will close by 4pm and sign 6pm or 7pm at d register. Corpers and IT were living large then. In addition to 25k salary, wen u add overtime it was almost amounting to 50k or more. Wen madam came in, she reduced overtime to 195naira daily. Suffice it to say dt everyone stopped working overtime!
Staff hate her becos she has cut off all their avenues of eating govt money. Before she signs anything involving money she scrutinises it, sometimes it takes months for her to sign budget for ordinary office supply. At a point A4 paper was like gold there cos d store was empty. Yes, she's that thorough.

If anyone shud hate her it shud be me! Cos I wasn't retained after service. Before her it was almost automatic to get employed after service at SEC. Half of d managers there today did NYSC there. But she has said she won't employ for employing sake. She wants relevant courses to what is being done at SEC. Law, Accounting, Economics, IT, etc. Someone dt read history has no business being in SEC. How won't d market collapse wen we have mediocres at the helm of affairs. She said it on TV that d staff aren't competent and its true. I worked wit these pple. The only thing keeping them there is the experience they've gotten over d years.
Call Oteh arrogant I'll agree, she doesn't carry staff along, good and fine but please that Lady is one fine anti-corruption Amazon. They want to frustrate her out of office so it will return to business as usual.

The so called SEC union is not even a month old. They haven't held elections yet, they just handpicked themselves and took posts. Now they're protesting. Previous DG's refused d formation of trade union at SEC, is it not under her tenure that they've now formed it?

My prayer is dt she's recalled to continue the goodwork she's started at the SEC. Evil triumph when good people do nothing. Half the comments here on NL are skewed cos d posters have half facts. Not everything u see in Newpaper is true!

2 Likes

Re: FG Recalls Arunmah Otteh by ogb5(m): 8:40pm On Jul 18, 2012
Cherechy: I served in SEC and can tell y'all what's happening there firsthand. This woman just wants to be frustrated out of office for nothing. It is mere politics. The past 2 DG's were hausa and brought in so many of their pple esp as jnr staff. Walk thru d corridor of SEC an d hear hausa as d lingua franca.
Madam came and sanitised SEC. The market didn't collapse during her tenure. They ran d place down and left it for her to come and fix. She has cut all d avenues where they eat money frm and dts why the staff hate her. Let me list a few of her reforms in SEC.
1. Foreign course for staff used to be for 2weeks. SEC will foot d bill and all. These courses don't last more than 3days. Staff use d remaining days to shop and stroll around europe and america, madam came in and cut short foreign training to 1week. If it were u, won't u hate her?
2. The dept in charge of processing visas for d foreign training nw started doing chuachua. To liase wit d course organisers, book flight, arrange visas etc were their duties. Madam came in and told each staff to process their travel docts themselves. Book their flights themselves and bring d schedule to Accounts for payment. If u were d one enjoying frm dt dept before won't you hate her?
3. During christmas it is d tradition at SEC to give all staff a bag of rice and groundnut oil. The pple collating d list usually inflate. They'll add names of ex-corpers and IT dt hv since left and amasse d good s for themselves. Last xmas, when madam saw d budget 4 rice alone, she instructed account dept to monetise everything and pay the money into individual staff accounts. She effectively cut off dt channel for corruption! Well, d folks at Admin hate her for that too.
4. Before she came to SEC, there used to be overtime. If u wrk anytime after 4'0 clock u'll be paid I think above a 1000naira, maybe 1500 or 2k. So staff will close by 4pm and sign 6pm or 7pm at d register. Corpers and IT were living large then. In addition to 25k salary, wen u add overtime it was almost amounting to 50k or more. Wen madam came in, she reduced overtime to 195naira daily. Suffice it to say dt everyone stopped working overtime!
Staff hate her becos she has cut off all their avenues of eating govt money. Before she signs anything involving money she scrutinises it, sometimes it takes months for her to sign budget for ordinary office supply. At a point A4 paper was like gold there cos d store was empty. Yes, she's that thorough.

If anyone shud hate her it shud be me! Cos I wasn't retained after service. Before her it was almost automatic to get employed after service at SEC. Half of d managers there today did NYSC there. But she has said she won't employ for employing sake. She wants relevant courses to what is being done at SEC. Law, Accounting, Economics, IT, etc. Someone dt read history has no business being in SEC. How won't d market collapse wen we have mediocres at the helm of affairs. She said it on TV that d staff aren't competent and its true. I worked wit these pple. The only thing keeping them there is the experience they've gotten over d years.
Call Oteh arrogant I'll agree, she doesn't carry staff along, good and fine but please that Lady is one fine anti-corruption Amazon. They want to frustrate her out of office so it will return to business as usual.

The so called SEC union is not even a month old. They haven't held elections yet, they just handpicked themselves and took posts. Now they're protesting. Previous DG's refused d formation of trade union at SEC, is it not under her tenure that they've now formed it?

My prayer is dt she's recalled to continue the goodwork she's started at the SEC. Evil triumph when good people do nothing. Half the comments here on NL are skewed cos d posters have half facts. Not everything u see in Newpaper is true!

Why did you spoil the fun now? Ignorant people need something to batch GEJ about, they had this one, now you spoilt the fun by revealing the truth
Re: FG Recalls Arunmah Otteh by ekoboy: 8:51pm On Jul 18, 2012
Think I'll agree with the above.
Whole thing looks like calling a dog a bad name to hang it.
They probe was on near collapse of stock market and u 'r blaming someone that was not around then.
I can also relate with the suspicion of bad belle from SEC staff. I work in a federal parastatal and i know what happened when someone was brought from outside the establishment to head it. The old staff refused to see anything good in him because he tried to fight the corruption and poor work attitude. They eventually forced him out. Today most ppl are looking back at his reforms and regreting that he was forced out, because all the good work he started has simply died. uncompleted projects here and there.
Re: FG Recalls Arunmah Otteh by davechika(m): 9:49pm On Jul 18, 2012
Cherechy: I served in SEC and can tell y'all what's happening there firsthand. This woman just wants to be frustrated out of office for nothing. It is mere politics. The past 2 DG's were hausa and brought in so many of their pple esp as jnr staff. Walk thru d corridor of SEC an d hear hausa as d lingua franca.

Thank you very much my Sister, My people perish for LACK OF KNOWLEDGE!!
oya wia are all those running mouths....make una cme talk una own.
Re: FG Recalls Arunmah Otteh by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 18, 2012
@cherechy
it is clear that some of you come online with your brains in your arsz!
if courses lasted 3days and staff used to go for 2wks, then how come madAm cut it to 1 wk without bringing anyone to book? besides, if it actually lasted 3days and madam is giving 1wk then she has some thing to amnswer!
if rice was being inflated and madam noticed it, who did she bring to book?
corpers and IT students used to earn up to 50k a month due to over time and salary then someone decides to reduce the money and rather spend 80k daily on feeding and you are here praising the character! have we been reduced to this low that 50k allowance for a graduate is critisized while 85k feeding for an individual is hailed?
are you really saying that an organisation in nigeria which was retaining nysc members in light of the employment situation in the country should receive knocks while the one who stopped the employment(nysc retainment) should receive kudos?
NO WONDER YOU ARE JOBLESS!
Re: FG Recalls Arunmah Otteh by bigglat: 6:18am On Jul 19, 2012
samkoro:

No one is guilty -including you ,until proven by a court of law.Even Jehovah cannot send people to hell until they are duely judged.U don't stay in your parlour and condemn an innocent person without investigations and court process.Who are u to do that.
I don't think d woman is actually involved any gross misconduct cos she did,she would have been proved beyond reasonable doubt that she has actually misappropriated some money but rather there's no significance evidence against her. Therefore,reinstating her by d FG is a welcome development.

1 Like

Re: FG Recalls Arunmah Otteh by bigglat: 6:30am On Jul 19, 2012

Thumbs up! U've said it all. God bless you.Its all a ploy to bring down her reputation.
Re: FG Recalls Arunmah Otteh by Euroclydon(m): 6:38am On Jul 19, 2012
Wen u say sum1 is a thief,there must be proof beyond reasonable doubt dat the person committed d crime. Wen she handle international bodies was there any reason to doubt her intergrity We shuld ask ourselves questions cos detractors too much 4 dis country plus u knw how many pple dey eye her position Abegi!

1 Like

Re: FG Recalls Arunmah Otteh by deenee: 7:34am On Jul 19, 2012
For the record, she didn't spend 800k on food and she does not spend 85k on food daily. The amount in question was a one off transaction where she had business lunch with four other foreign counterparts and the total amount spent is the 85k that NLders want to crucify her for. For those screaming blue murder, for Christ sake, she is a DG, do you expect her to be eating "gala and la casera" for lunch? I have gone on a business lunch in the USA where we spent over 1000 USD and over one hundred thousand naira on dinner at the Oriental Victoria Island for two high net worth potential investors from Malayasia. We are quick to crucify for such an inmaterial amount which is thoroughly accounted for by the way, yet we turn a blind eye to the rot in ministries, NASS and other federal agencies. May God help us or else we are doomed!

1 Like

Re: FG Recalls Arunmah Otteh by davechika(m): 7:35am On Jul 19, 2012
torkaka: @cherechy
it is clear that some of you come online with your brains in your arsz!
if courses lasted 3days and staff used to go for 2wks, then how come madAm cut it to 1 wk without bringing anyone to book? besides, if it actually lasted 3days and madam is giving 1wk then she has some thing to amnswer!
if rice was being inflated and madam noticed it, who did she bring to book?
corpers and IT students used to earn up to 50k a month due to over time and salary then someone decides to reduce the money and rather spend 80k daily on feeding and you are here praising the character! have we been reduced to this low that 50k allowance for a graduate is critisized while 85k feeding for an individual is hailed?
are you really saying that an organisation in nigeria which was retaining nysc members in light of the employment situation in the country should receive knocks while the one who stopped the employment(nysc retainment) should receive kudos?
NO WONDER YOU ARE JOBLESS!
my brother just read at what u wrote here very very well,are u not hyptomised from reasoning very well,apart from the 85k meal (85k meal for 6 foreign participants) what other offence as regards to the job did she commit.it is obvious that ur a worker (tru quota system) at SEC against her reinstatement (which i give 1000+).Soludo during his lecture in house that stocks are not immune to ups and down citing the index of newspaper captions across the country for positive news and developments but greater % of news in our dailies are negative news (its either ;oko haram,kidnapping,scam,armed robberies etc u name them),if ur an Foreign investor (even local investor) would you invest (be it stocks or capital investments)in a place like that ?.
it glaring that all those facrooks in the house wants her out by all means but with no tangible evidence to nail her except 85k food for six foreign participants,even if its for one person a day (85k/3 = 28k per meal),is this too much by your own judgement of her status,name anyother wrong doing by oteh apart from 85k food then i will support u.

1 Like

Re: FG Recalls Arunmah Otteh by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 19, 2012
@Torkaka
Who told you I'm jobless? LMAO. Have you ever heard that a Lawyer is out of work? Let alone a 2/1 graduate for that matter! Abeg face front.
Its hurting you that I've hit the nail on the head. Who wouldn't want to work at SEC? When she decides to do a recruitment and I'm qualified I'll apply. But I will not support mass employment jst because youths are jobless. SEC is a regulator for goodness sake, 2mrw u'll be among the same people that will accuse her of collapsing the market. Sanitising SEC is one step at a time.
As for ur other point, she did the reforms she felt she had to do. Its not in her place to prosecute anyone. The former DG's ran the place how they deemed fit, when she came she simply changed the order of things. Ur point that she shud prosecute the staff engaging in those acts is moot.
Re: FG Recalls Arunmah Otteh by miteolu(m): 9:06am On Jul 19, 2012
davechika:

my good friend,pls do not allow poverty to blind ur sense of reasoning,[s]may she would not have abused her office if she eats mama put everyday abi?[/s].

Check your silly professional errors. I know you are a replica of such.
Re: FG Recalls Arunmah Otteh by davechika(m): 10:05am On Jul 19, 2012
miteolu:

Check your silly professional errors. I know you are a replica of such.
poverty of the mind sometimes if not all the time affects the way one reasons,just pointed it to u.no insults intended broda.
Re: FG Recalls Arunmah Otteh by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 19, 2012
Cherechy: @Torkaka
Who told you I'm jobless? LMAO. Have you ever heard that a Lawyer is out of work? Let alone a 2/1 graduate for that matter! Abeg face front.
Its hurting you that I've hit the nail on the head. Who wouldn't want to work at SEC? When she decides to do a recruitment and I'm qualified I'll apply. But I will not support mass employment jst because youths are jobless. SEC is a regulator for goodness sake, 2mrw u'll be among the same people that will accuse her of collapsing the market. Sanitising SEC is one step at a time.
As for ur other point, she did the reforms she felt she had to do. Its not in her place to prosecute anyone. The former DG's ran the place how they deemed fit, when she came she simply changed the order of things. Ur point that she shud prosecute the staff engaging in those acts is moot.
a 2/1 law graduate? haven't i heard this before? yeah, arunmah otteh reeling out her qualifications when asked a simple question!
make i adjust. 2/1 law graduate? oya first class accounting and engineering students make una go hide una selves! person pass us! 2/1 law graduate grin
bail and charge lawyer tongue how many did you suck their joystick to manage a 2/1 law shocked,my neighbours daughter did a notch lower than you in law and i have given her deals that will make you disown your parents wink 2/1/ grin grin law? grin grin which school was that again? undecided mind attaching your certificate for reference? wink cause i can sit behind a computer and claim 1st class in nuclear physics and phd in rocket science shocked shocked.
mumu! 2/1 in law! my friend park for side and stick that worthless(undeserved paper) in the next available pit latrine angry angry
Re: FG Recalls Arunmah Otteh by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 19, 2012
davechika:
my brother just read at what u wrote here very very well,are u not hyptomised from reasoning very well,apart from the 85k meal (85k meal for 6 foreign participants) what other offence as regards to the job did she commit.it is obvious that ur a worker (tru quota system) at SEC against her reinstatement (which i give 1000+).Soludo during his lecture in house that stocks are not immune to ups and down citing the index of newspaper captions across the country for positive news and developments but greater % of news in our dailies are negative news (its either ;oko haram,kidnapping,scam,armed robberies etc u name them),if ur an Foreign investor (even local investor) would you invest (be it stocks or capital investments)in a place like that ?.
it glaring that all those facrooks in the house wants her out by all means but with no tangible evidence to nail her except 85k food for six foreign participants,even if its for one person a day (85k/3 = 28k per meal),is this too much by your own judgement of her status,name anyother wrong doing by oteh apart from 85k food then i will support u.
dude let me test your intelligence;
if in an organisation,80naira is spent in a month and someone else comes to the same organisation and corrects the system in such a way that 30naira is being spent monthly,this means 50naira was being stolen or mismanaged right? so who was mismanaging this funds?
if otteh corrected a lot at sec like the the girl(who opened her legs for lecturers at school)is saying,then who has she brought to book? and p.s; dude i no dey follow una look for work or work,i dey the other side of the divide!
Re: FG Recalls Arunmah Otteh by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 19, 2012
I love this woman!
Arunma forever!!!
Re: FG Recalls Arunmah Otteh by stepo707: 10:32am On Jul 19, 2012
Good move GEJ.Dont mind all those hausa people madam oteh.They want awoof money to steal up and down without doing anything.Thats why they want to crucify her.Mtcheeew
Re: FG Recalls Arunmah Otteh by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 19, 2012
@Torkaka
LOL. I don't trade insults with f.o.o.l.s

1 Like

Re: FG Recalls Arunmah Otteh by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 19, 2012
Cherechy: @Torkaka
LOL. I don't trade insults with f.o.o.l.s

o pleaseeeeeeee! i was begining to have time for you! i have this funny feeling you will be good(you know what am talking about)
Re: FG Recalls Arunmah Otteh by davechika(m): 11:08am On Jul 19, 2012
torkaka:
dude let me test your intelligence;
if in an organisation,80naira is spent in a month and someone else comes to the same organisation and corrects the system in such a way that 30naira is being spent monthly,this means 50naira was being stolen or mismanaged right? so who was mismanaging this funds?
if otteh corrected a lot at sec like the the girl(who opened her legs for lecturers at school)is saying,then who has she brought to book? and p.s; dude i no dey follow una look for work or work,i dey the other side of the divide!

torkaka,i have been reading most of ur comments on nairaland but this one beat my imaginations weather its really u.
do you think if the house investigating her saw any other wrong doing as to embezlement of funds by her,they wouldnt have made it public after knowing fully well she asked for the intergrity of those probing her (herman hembe and co),
do you thinks herman hembe coleagues will close their eyes if they had found any trace of embezlement in her character.
the only thing they can find out is 85k food per day (for 6 guests),may be thats embezlement of funds to you.my broda lets leave sentiments alone she might be arrogant at place of work does not mean she is corrupt or embezle money as u accuse her of.(only torkaka investigated her to find out she embezles money)
she is even an angel to most and not all in the NASS. unless torkaka ur facroooking her cos she exposed u in public glare.
(pls no insults intended on ur personality torkaka)
Re: FG Recalls Arunmah Otteh by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 19, 2012
cherechy,
guess who posted this;

"please i need help with a job. i just recently graduated law from Nasarawa state uniiversity. i need a casual job within abuja. my result is not yet out. just something to keep me busy till law school, october next year. any assistant will be useful. my email is thanks alot peeps"

observation: 2.1 law from nasarawa state university grin grin grin
looking for casual job? shocked; try applying to be my wife's house maid so i can cut side shows cheesy

like i said before, dump that worthless paper in a latrine pit! nasarawa state unuversity/ cry cry
Re: FG Recalls Arunmah Otteh by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 19, 2012
I'm glad Oteh's back. What's amusing me is what the faces of those staff at SEC will be like. Let's see how many pple will resign cos they don't want to work with her. Lmao. Hypocrites!
Re: FG Recalls Arunmah Otteh by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 19, 2012
davechika:

torkaka,i have been reading most of ur comments on nairaland but this one beat my imaginations weather its really u.
do you think if the house investigating her saw any other wrong doing as to embezlement of funds by her,they wouldnt have made it public after knowing fully well she asked for the intergrity of those probing her (herman hembe and co),
do you thinks herman hembe coleagues will close their eyes if they had found any trace of embezlement in her character.
the only thing they can find out is 85k food per day (for 6 guests),may be thats embezlement of funds to you.my broda lets leave sentiments alone she might be arrogant at place of work does not mean she is corrupt or embezle money as u accuse her of.(only torkaka investigated her to find out she embezles money)
she is even an angel to most and not all in the NASS. unless torkaka ur facroooking her cos she exposed u in public glare.
(pls no insults intended on ur personality torkaka)
dude i have zero tolerance for corruption; whether hembe or otteh! the two should be made to leave the scene! you didn't even answer me.
Re: FG Recalls Arunmah Otteh by davechika(m): 11:23am On Jul 19, 2012
torkaka: cherechy,
guess who posted this;

"please i need help with a job. i just recently graduated law from Nasarawa state uniiversity. i need a casual job within abuja. my result is not yet out. just something to keep me busy till law school, october next year. any assistant will be useful. my email is thanks alot peeps"

observation: 2.1 law from nasarawa state university grin grin grin
looking for casual job? shocked; try applying to be my wife's house maid so i can cut side shows cheesy

like i said before, dump that worthless paper in a latrine pit! nasarawa state unuversity/ cry cry
ka!! torkaka,na wahh for uoooooo,so one cannot engage in constructive arguments with u without u taking it personal,
dude sheath ur sword !,she told the plain simple truth and notin else cos she witneessed everything which she confessed that if anyone should be against oteh its gonna be her cos of her expriences while she served.
so broda pls ur sword. (at cherechy thumbs up)
Re: FG Recalls Arunmah Otteh by davechika(m): 11:29am On Jul 19, 2012
torkaka:
dude i have zero tolerance for corruption; whether hembe or otteh! the two should be made to leave the scene! you didn't even answer me.
if u didnt decipher my answer from my post as regards to ur hypothesis then i guess u need to add more random acess memory (RAM).train ur selve to read in between lines.i guess that will improve u drastically.
Re: FG Recalls Arunmah Otteh by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 19, 2012
davechika:
ka!! torkaka,na wahh for uoooooo,so one cannot engage in constructive arguments with u without u taking it personal,
dude sheath ur sword !,she told the plain simple truth and notin else cos she witneessed everything which she confessed that if anyone should be against oteh its gonna be cos of her expriences while she served.
so broda pls ur sword. (at cherechy thumbs up)
dude when its corruption its personal! arunmah otteh brandished her degress at the dumb arz rep members and intimidated them!
cherechy brandished her 2/1 degree at me and i took her to the cleaners! kapish!
angry
Re: FG Recalls Arunmah Otteh by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 19, 2012
davechika:
if u didnt decipher my answer from my post as regards to ur hypothesis then i guess u need to add more random acess memory (RAM).train ur selve to read in between lines.i guess that will improve u drastically.
who let this dog out? sad i asked you something partaining her organisation and the sweep she did there and you responded by rambling about hembe & NASS! undecided
dude you don't need training to read between the lines! you simply need to head back to your village tongue and do something more constructive like tending your father's wives wink
Re: FG Recalls Arunmah Otteh by davechika(m): 11:36am On Jul 19, 2012
torkaka:
dude when its corruption its personal! arunmah otteh brandished her degress at the dumb arz rep members and intimidated them!
cherechy brandished her 2/1 degree at me and i took her to the cleaners! kapish!
angry
lol....yes... but urs is behind pc screens,if this happened physically may reverse might be the case,no thanks to anonymous id on internet.
torkaka pls take it easy,truth bitters all the time.
Re: FG Recalls Arunmah Otteh by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 19, 2012
davechika:
lol....yes... but urs is behind pc screens,if this happened physically may reverse might be the case,no thanks to anonymous id on internet.
torkaka pls take it easy,truth bitters all the time.

dude the fact she got her degree from nasarawa state university cancels out any chance of a fight! trust me!
Re: FG Recalls Arunmah Otteh by davechika(m): 11:43am On Jul 19, 2012
torkaka:
who let this dog out? sad i asked you something partaining her organisation and the sweep she did there and you responded by rambling about hembe & NASS! undecided
dude you don't need training to read between the lines! you simply need to head back to your village tongue and do something more constructive like tending your father's wives wink

serioulsly torkaka,am begining to doubt ur intelligent quotient,u came up with ur kitchen hypothesis but i pictured it in ur memory that if ur hypothesis is true as u claim,the house would have dug up every embezlement cases against her,this is good enough to answer u,am a fan of facts and proofs so until u prove to me with facts of her embezlement as u only investigated..otherwise S.F.U!! Dude.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pm News Apologises To Mrs Ajimobi / Oyo Governorship: Alao Akala Dumps PDP, Picks Labour Party Ticket / List Of Senators That Voted Against Electronic Transmission Of Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 150
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.