Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,225 members, 7,950,252 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 11:03 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 - Travel (135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 (312104 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (273) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by bigfrancis21: 5:41pm On Nov 30, 2012
kpolli:

Bros u get time
At times in life, one goes out of one's way † help others. I was once in his stage though I took the time † read and read and get useful and correct information. I was JU̶̲̥̅̊§† helping, bruv.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by bigfrancis21: 6:15pm On Nov 30, 2012
Karioska: Hi everyone pls i need the GRE and TOEFL Materials please Thank you. my email is karioska@yahoo.com. Thank you.
Sent.
The GRE package ι̥s̶̲̥̅̊ a double combo - Gruber's and Barron's. Success.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by talk2D: 6:26pm On Nov 30, 2012
@ollydon "confirmation of WAEC result"=5k, copy of your result, passport photograph, attestation letter frm High sch(May exam only) and Institution receiving the letter address.

@Kpoli
Thanks, WES require SSCE frm WAEC only for Sec. Category. Do you mean i should send my High sch. transcript only or both?
@house Once again Thank you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Mamacita007(f): 6:31pm On Nov 30, 2012
payne4real: Pls house,someone told me that the embassy will go on holiday on the 4th of december.is it true cus my interview is on that day.

No fear me o abeg. where did you hear this news? pls confirm it abeg.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 7:12pm On Nov 30, 2012
Mamacita007:

Nothing like fear, if at all they go on break, then new close dates will be given to applicants.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by drslip: 7:48pm On Nov 30, 2012
imperiouxx:

Lagos and Abuja US embassy are the easiest in Nigeria. They got no compare.
'PRESUME' cos av heard experiences from lag and av experienced abuja...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 8:06pm On Nov 30, 2012
dr.slip:

I did show up in the two less than 2 weeks for the same purpose too. Consider all these which could determined consulate's leniency.

(1) Rate of influx of applicants at that particular time.
(2) Number of same category of student on the same day
(3) Current semester in US
(4) Applicant's luck/ill luck
(5) Directives received by officers
(6) Officer's mood

It is the same embassy, same officer that was so sweet yesterday becomes very bitter the following day. Ask me which embassy is the most lenient of the two and I'll tell you the closest one to your bed.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by payne4real(m): 8:39pm On Nov 30, 2012
I really dnt know, but i was givn another date today.
Mamacita007:

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Mamacita007(f): 8:51pm On Nov 30, 2012
payne4real: I really dnt know, but i was givn another date today.

Who scheduled a new date for you? where did you hear the news from? imperrioux, im trying to relax, but you know how it is.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Mamacita007(f): 8:52pm On Nov 30, 2012
Seunbunmi: Thank you so much, pls can u send me ur email, i need information on transfering to houston community college from murray state university. my email is benjamin_tosin@yahoo.com thanks once again. pls kindly reply

Seunbunmi please remove this old post. you can just mention her name directly so please modify it so it wont take the whole page. its blocking my way
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Mamacita007(f): 8:52pm On Nov 30, 2012
payne4real please im waiting for ur reply
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 9:00pm On Nov 30, 2012
@Seunbunmi,

Please modify so that many don't skip info on this page.

Mamacita007:

Seunbunmi please remove this old post. you can just mention her name directly so please modify it so it wont take the whole page. its blocking my way

That's so funny.

Mamacita007:

Who scheduled a new date for you? where did you hear the news from? imperrioux, im trying to relax, but you know how it is.

If at all they are going on break, a new close date will be sent out to applicants that fall on the cancelled date. I said it.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by talk2D: 9:06pm On Nov 30, 2012
How do you ppl apply for UG financial aid as intl. student. R there any specific requirement? Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by payne4real(m): 9:21pm On Nov 30, 2012
I got d mail abt d new date from the embassy. A frnd told me.but i was unable to confirm. I checked my mail later in the evening n i saw i was gvn a new date. I really dnt understand wat actually happn
Mamacita007: payne4real please im waiting for ur reply
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Yvete(f): 9:26pm On Nov 30, 2012
Seunbunmi: Thank you so much, pls can u send me ur email, i need information on transfering to houston community college from murray state university. my email is benjamin_tosin@yahoo.com thanks once again. pls kindly reply

@Seunbunmi:
I got your message. Please kindly edit your lengthy post so others don't miss relevant information on this thread. I'll ask the mod to hide it. Thanks
@Mamacita & @Payne4real
What's up with this interview date thing? Girl you need to chill grin grin. I expect the Embassy to notify you of any changes to your appointment.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Yvete(f): 10:08pm On Nov 30, 2012
@Seunbunmi

Are you already in the US? If No, maybe you should focus on the visa first.

If Yes, are you already enrolled at Murray State? You wanna relocate from Kentucky to Texas or are you looking for any affordable community College?

You'd have to answer before I can explain the transfer process (be careful especially if you're transferring undergraduate credits to another state).
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Seunbunmi(m): 10:09pm On Nov 30, 2012
@yvete thanks. Am sorry house i dont mean to block the thread o....not intentional
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Seunbunmi(m): 10:15pm On Nov 30, 2012
@Yvete
Have gotten my visa, will be travelling 1st week of Jan, but i can only afford 1 semester at murray due to there tuition fee.
And am looking for affordable community college i can transfer to after my first semester at murray
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Yvete(f): 10:53pm On Nov 30, 2012
Seunbunmi: @Yvete
Have gotten my visa, will be travelling 1st week of Jan, but i can only afford 1 semester at murray due to there tuition fee.
And am looking for affordable community college i can transfer to after my first semester at murray

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Whew! cry cry cry @Seunbunmi, you prompted another lengthy post! (Runs & hides from Mamacita007)

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 11:23pm On Nov 30, 2012
bigfrancis21:
At times in life, one goes out of one's way † help others. I was once in his stage though I took the time † read and read and get useful and correct information. I was JU̶̲̥̅̊§† helping, bruv.

Your not helping him, your encouraging his laziness. . . . You shouldn't have bothered replying, he even addressed it to justwise

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 11:25pm On Nov 30, 2012
Mamacita007:

No dey fear me too, I get exam on that day and if holiday dey embassy, no dey country then something is wrong grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 11:27pm On Nov 30, 2012
dr.slip:

If I remember well, ppl complained of Abuja's rejection last fall so I still maintain its God's time. . . Not by venue
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Yvete(f): 11:28pm On Nov 30, 2012
kpolli:

No dey fear me too, I get exam on that day and if holiday dey embassy, no dey country then something is wrong grin

TRUE TRUE!!! grin grin Success in your exams!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 11:37pm On Nov 30, 2012
Yvete:

TRUE TRUE!!! grin grin Success in your exams!

Thanks dear
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by odowetalu(m): 11:42pm On Nov 30, 2012
ma interview is coming and i dont know @@#$%!! about my school
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Seunbunmi(m): 3:02am On Dec 01, 2012
@Yvete
Tanx a lot, u r a huge blessings.I will make reasearch to find community colleges with low tuition in kentucky. I hope u will always be here incase I need ur assistant
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Square65: 4:44am On Dec 01, 2012
odowetalu: ma interview is coming and i dont know @@#$%!! about my school

Wonders shall never end!

You can pay ME to tell YOU about YOUR school . . .

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by seedord247(m): 4:53am On Dec 01, 2012
Square65:

Wonders shall never end!

You can pay ME to tell YOU about YOUR school . . .

Lmaooooooooo grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by justwise(m): 7:47am On Dec 01, 2012
bigfrancis21:

Well-done! credit to you, the idea of this forum is to help each other, keep doing what you are doing, ignore selfish ones here.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by fadinus(m): 9:03am On Dec 01, 2012
odowetalu: ma interview is coming and i dont know @@#$%!! about my school
that's so cool bro

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by fadinus(m): 9:05am On Dec 01, 2012
justwise:

Well-done! credit to you, the idea of this forum is to help each other, keep doing what you are doing, ignore selfish ones here.
justwise u mean say kpoli selfish abi

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (273)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered / My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.