Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,103 members, 7,890,663 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:50 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 - Travel (132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 (310450 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (273) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Yvete(f): 6:48pm On Nov 28, 2012
Congrats @ Beambor ;;; You are highly favored!

mckenziiii: @ evrybodi pls idea,just nid some ideas if d vo ask why international economics n finance.pls someone shld answer mi wit a concise n short answers please
Try to make a sample of your summarized goals in 2-3 sentences and have someone edit it for you. No one knows you better than you know yourself.

burrytee: Please i would like to have a full details of all documents you used, the step by step processing, every necessary thing to do. i just finished my HND in Mech Engr. and i want to proceed with my career in USA. Tjolusegun@yahoo.co.uk is my mail, i'll like to hear from you. a "brief is TO List" total costs and every necessary details will be appreciated.

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Ishowdels(m): 6:52pm On Nov 28, 2012
beambor1: Hello house my visa was approved today at lagos US embassy grin
Congrats beambor
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Adolite(m): 7:11pm On Nov 28, 2012
burrytee: Please i would like to have a full details of all documents you used, the step by step processing, every necessary thing to do. i just finished my HND in Mech Engr. and i want to proceed with my career in USA. Tjolusegun@yahoo.co.uk is my mail, i'll like to hear from you. a "brief is TO List" total costs and every necessary details will be appreciated.

Let Google be your friend... and also read part 1 & 2 of this thread then you are OK.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by mckenziiii: 7:14pm On Nov 28, 2012
@ yvete. I chose ms in intl econs n finance cos globalizatn is rapidly changing d scope n nature of intl bizness n trade n bizness sucess is highly dependant on d ability to understnd n respond to economic issues n forces n wit d study of intl eco n finance I wuld b able to apply d economic principles of theoretical n analytical in d economic,financial cultural n managerial aspect of global biz n commerce,I no say e too long pls edit edit edit n respond
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 7:14pm On Nov 28, 2012
mckenziiii: @ evrybodi pls idea,just nid some ideas if d vo ask why international economics n finance.pls someone shld answer mi wit a concise n short answers please

lolzzzz. Heaven only helps those already helped themselves.

mckenziiii: @ yvete. I chose ms in intl econs n finance cos globalizatn is rapidly changing d scope n nature of intl bizness n trade n bizness sucess is highly dependant on d ability to understnd n respond to economic issues n forces n wit d study of intl eco n finance I wuld b able to apply d economic principles of theoretical n analytical in d economic,financial cultural n managerial aspect of global biz n commerce,I no say e too long pls edit edit edit n respond

You just mean business now. Approximately, how many months to your interview? You can still do better by saying it to yourself and see if you buy that or not.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 7:17pm On Nov 28, 2012

C'mon!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by mckenziiii: 7:27pm On Nov 28, 2012
imperiouxx:

lolzzzz. Heaven only helps those already helped themselves.

You just mean business now. Approximately, how many months to your interview? You can still do better by saying it to yourself and see if you buy that or not.
@ yvete,imperioxxx pls hlp mi chk it out n some ideas abt d course,just nid abrief n concise point
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by fittty(m): 7:47pm On Nov 28, 2012
beambor1: sincerely speaking, this thread has really really helped me. i owe God in particular and nairalanders on this thread my appreciation. i got courage from people's experience and suggestions on this thread.
The Vo is a young cute guy and from his appearance u could guess that he's a calm guy. They were two on glasses but he looks more handsome than d other guy. The only black guy among the Vos' was not smiling atall and he kept rejecting pple. i just said within my self dat i have gone too far to be rejected dat God owns d heart of the king and only him has d right to decide my fate. i don't care if d Vo is nice or mean all i know is dat I'm gonna get my apraval today. Those words i spoke to my spirit began to give me courage. Then my number beeped same guy who attended to me 4 my fingers prints interviewed me

Vo: which school are you going to
Me: xyz university
Vo: what course
Me: agribusiness
Vo:masters?
MesadI told him to repeat himself again) yes
Vo: wat is ur highest degree
Me: Bsc
Me: economics
Vo: from which school
Me: told him
vo:what have u been doing after your service
me: after nysc i started wworking with my dad in his farm as an agric project supervisor
Vo: wwhat do u supervise
Mesadstammering) i supervise the production and processing of cassava flour(garri), i make sure the animals are treated at d appropriate time, i also ensure that other staff carryout their duties
Vo: ok its a big farm
Me: yes
He was Looking calm and patient
Vo:so who is gonna pay ur fund
Me: i got a full schorlarship from d school
Vo: can i see d letter
Me: i gave him
Vo: so any fee ur dad is gonna fund
Me: told him not my dad but my uncle is gonna fund any other bill. He's doing dat cos I'm his favorite (gave him d bank statement infact d statement is not an updated one cos d acct balance was in august)
Vo:ok collect ur visa at ... u can only arrive usa 30days bla bla bla
Me: didn't bother to hear him again packed my belongings and left smiling.
Infact i forgot some of my documents, it was one of d security guys dat called me and gave them back to me.so my dear pple, confidence dat u will get it and not caring who d VO is(mean or nice) and prayers to God is d secret to visa approval.

Congrats! Did u take any standardized test? If u didn't then you're lucky you weren't asked for it. Wish u all the best
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by dnpasion(m): 7:49pm On Nov 28, 2012
beambor1: sincerely speaking, this thread has really really helped me. i owe God in particular and nairalanders on this thread my appreciation. i got courage from people's experience and suggestions on this thread.
The Vo is a young cute guy and from his appearance u could guess that he's a calm guy. They were two on glasses but he looks more handsome than d other guy. The only black guy among the Vos' was not smiling atall and he kept rejecting pple. i just said within my self dat i have gone too far to be rejected dat God owns d heart of the king and only him has d right to decide my fate. i don't care if d Vo is nice or mean all i know is dat I'm gonna get my apraval today. Those words i spoke to my spirit began to give me courage. Then my number beeped same guy who attended to me 4 my fingers prints interviewed me

me: after nysc i started wworking with my dad in his farm as an agric project supervisor
Mesadstammering) i supervise the production and processing of cassava flour(garri), i make sure the animals are treated at d appropriate time, i also ensure that other staff carryout their duties
Me: told him not my dad but my uncle is gonna fund any other bill. He's doing dat cos I'm his favorite (gave him d bank statement infact d statement is not an updated one cos d acct balance was in august)
Infact i forgot some of my documents, it was one of d security guys dat called me and gave them back to me.so my dear pple, confidence dat u will get it and not caring who d VO is(mean or nice) and prayers to God is d secret to visa approval.
Congrats!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Yvete(f): 8:31pm On Nov 28, 2012
mckenziiii: @ yvete. I chose ms in intl econs n finance cos (1) globalizatn is rapidly changing d scope n nature of intl bizness n trade (2) bizness sucess is highly dependant on d ability to understnd n respond to economic issues n forces n wit d study of intl eco n finance (3) I wuld b able to apply d economic principles of [s]theoretical n analytical in d economic,financial cultural n managerial aspect of [/s]global biz n commerce,I no say e too long pls edit n respond

Sorry, your kinda a little bit all over the place. Are you motivated by globalization to
(1)be successful in a globally competitive business world or
(2)you want to be an Economic Analyst - Like Sanusi? I didn't get it.
What did u major in for bachelors? Do you have work experience in a financial institution?

Tailor your response to highlight your passion or work experience, and how your degree applies to your goals.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by mckenziiii: 9:01pm On Nov 28, 2012
@ yvete economic analyst biz admin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by beambor1(f): 9:02pm On Nov 28, 2012

i was not sad o i was smiling, i wonder where d Sad smiley came from. Sorry i forgot to include dat he asked for my gre result which i showed him
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by ronakoks: 9:06pm On Nov 28, 2012
mckenziiii: @ yvete. I chose ms in intl econs n finance cos globalizatn is rapidly changing d scope n nature of intl bizness n trade n bizness sucess is highly dependant on d ability to understnd n respond to economic issues n forces n wit d study of intl eco n finance I wuld b able to apply d economic principles of theoretical n analytical in d economic,financial cultural n managerial aspect of global biz n commerce,I no say e too long pls edit edit edit n respond

this is a lotta story, I think your answer should focus more on how this course will benefit you,... this is the formular i put at the back of my mind:

Why this course? = What will this course do for you?/what will you do with this cousrse?/how will this course help in advancing your career?

So a good answer might be ... I chose msc int. econs n finance becos this program will focus on bla bla bla and i will be able to gain advanced knowlege/expertise in bla bla bla which will equip me to take on techincal position in so so so orginization/industry were i can function in bla bla.. ...

this is the main point. You can now begin to add these other grammar about how globalization is rapidly changing and stuff( that is if vo dosnt cut in already
). It is important that you state clearly how this program will benefit you cos u are investing your funds to go study.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by beambor1(f): 9:19pm On Nov 28, 2012
fittty:

Congrats! Did u take any standardized test? If u didn't then you're lucky you weren't asked for it. Wish u all the best
he asked 4 my gre report, sorry i forgot to include that
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 9:45pm On Nov 28, 2012

Congrats babe, cos if your not a babe. . . . You might be gay cheesy grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 9:47pm On Nov 28, 2012

You just learnt how to crawl, you wanna fly. . . . Go n read pt 1, 2 n 3
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 9:48pm On Nov 28, 2012

You dunno why your doing the course nii?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by mckenziiii: 9:59pm On Nov 28, 2012
@ kpolli I knw I just needed sm ideas u knw two heads r neta dan one
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Yvete(f): 10:06pm On Nov 28, 2012
URGENT!! Has anyone been able to make SEVIS payment within the US?

They wont let me do it over the phone. There's no place I've not been to since last night. I've called the silly western union customer service guys 6 times today and they are clueless. PLEASE HELP!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by ChitownBase: 10:17pm On Nov 28, 2012
@beambor1 congrats wishing you the very best in ur studies and @ yvete i have made sevis payment in the us with a cashier's check and sent it with the student info via usps and everything was fine.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by ChitownBase: 10:27pm On Nov 28, 2012
mckenziiii: @ kpolli I knw I just needed sm ideas u kno two heads r neta dan one
@mckenzi mehn i think is kinda wierd asking someone why u wanna study a course or why u want this particular sch mehn do alot of research urself, trust me within a few days u gonna come up with something good or try part 1 and 2 like the house suggested. i just kno wen dere is a will dere will always be a way!!!...@imperioux and dose making out time to assist prospective students despite the tight schedule in school; keep up the good work!!!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by seedord247(m): 10:27pm On Nov 28, 2012
Yvete: URGENT!! Has anyone been able to make SEVIS payment within the US?

They wont let me do it over the phone. There's no place I've not been to since last night. I've called the silly western union customer service guys 6 times today and they are clueless. PLEASE HELP!

What about usps money order?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Yvete(f): 10:30pm On Nov 28, 2012
@Sealord & Chitown I called SEVIS people and they said that money order takes 2 weeks to process. The interview is next week.

Is anyone going to Cotonou this week? Can i get the Bank information and the WU Agent there? I don't mind sending the money over there. Sorry im asking a million questions cos I desperately to get this done today. This is ridiculous!

Has anyone paid their SEVIS fee from the UK?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by ChitownBase: 11:01pm On Nov 28, 2012
Yvete: @Sealord & Chitown I called SEVIS people and they said that money order takes 2 weeks to process. The interview is next week.

Is anyone going to Cotonou this week? Can i get the Bank information and the WU Agent there? I don't mind sending the money over there. Sorry im asking a million questions cos I desperately to get this done today. This is ridiculous!

@yvete the cashier's check only takes 2 business working days as soon as the check and the student info is sent via usps becos the last time i paid sevis was on friday and by monday the student already had the printout of the receipt sent to his email address...but u can also confirm from the sevis office too about the cashiers check of a thing..but all i kno is 2 business working days and u shud have the receipt den.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by dnpasion(m): 11:29pm On Nov 28, 2012
Yvete: @Sealord & Chitown I called SEVIS people and they said that money order takes 2 weeks to process. The interview is next week.

Mine was paid via cashier check and i printed out my online sevis receipt 2days after the payment was made, Try to make use of cashier check.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by slim147(m): 11:37pm On Nov 28, 2012
Hello , I need someone who will help me or guide me through getting an admission into Minot, minesota university usa. Or any other school in usa that doesn't require sat / foefl. I will be very glad.

Thanks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by beambor1(f): 11:37pm On Nov 28, 2012
kpolli:

Congrats babe, cos if your not a babe. . . . You might be gay cheesy grin grin grin
I'm a lady just trying to describe his look.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by beambor1(f): 11:41pm On Nov 28, 2012
Chi-town Base:
@beambor1 congrats wishing you the very best in ur studies and @ yvete i have made sevis payment in the us with a cashier's check and sent it with the student info via usps and everything was fine.
thank uuuu
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by seedord247(m): 11:45pm On Nov 28, 2012
slim147: Hello , I need someone who will help me or guide me through getting an admission into Minot, minesota university usa. Or any other school in usa that doesn't require sat / foefl. I will be very glad.

Thanks.

This is how you guys create room for scam..... why cant you go thru part 1&2 of this threead ..... Too me US student Visa is the cheapest and easiest of all Visa. grin sad
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by seedord247(m): 11:48pm On Nov 28, 2012

When you get to usps tell the cashier you want it mail next day delivery since you said its urgent.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by slim147(m): 11:50pm On Nov 28, 2012
seedord247:

This is how you guys create room for scam..... why cant you go thru part 1&2 of this threead ..... Too me US student Visa is the cheapest and easiest of all Visa. grin sad

For real? You scam by this? Smh
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Yvete(f): 12:06am On Nov 29, 2012
Thanks. This has given me hope. Lets pray it works. I'll do it now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (273)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.