Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,055 members, 7,890,475 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:36 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 - Travel (231) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 (310431 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (273) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by fadinus(m): 1:40pm On Jan 29, 2013
imperiouxx:

For real... my neck hurts, I need good massage on my back and neck. If we have someone that studied massaging here, don't you think it's going to be nice. Abeg, embassy give our bro visa oooo.
grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Americanvisa: 1:54pm On Jan 29, 2013
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by stanogb(m): 3:03pm On Jan 29, 2013
HAPPY NEW YEAR PALS...SUCCESS TO ALL FALL APPLICANTS...I JUST PAID MY APPLICATION FEE...PLEASE I WILL LIKE TO KNOW FROM THE HOUSE HOW MUCH GTN WILL COLLECT IF I PAY MY GRE FEE THROUGH THEM...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 3:35pm On Jan 29, 2013
Americanvisa: Last year i was sponsoring my wife to study in usa and we put in the application form that we have one child of whoch we dont yet have child,this is a wrong advice from one visa agent so as to show that she have a strong tie to Nigeria but i regretted doing such mistake after and she was denied the visa on the ground of account insufficiency.Now we want to reapply again and i dont like to put any thing like we have child when we dont,please what advice can you guys give me here pls.Really we are married but no child yet.Thank you

Agents don't make, they ruin. Just want to help a bit. She is still good. Life takes the grace of God to be sustained. When application she should say no kid. If question comes to her previous application showing she got a kid... That was once but not now, she lost him/her...... shikena!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Americanvisa: 3:51pm On Jan 29, 2013
imperiouxx:

Agents don't make, they ruin. Just want to help a bit. She is still good. Life takes the grace of God to be sustained. When application she should say no kid. If question comes to her previous application showing she got a kid... That was once but not now, she lost him/her...... shikena!

Thank you my brother,but what a situation they ask me to provide the papers to prove that the person is really dead,like dead certificate
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 4:04pm On Jan 29, 2013
Americanvisa:

Thank you my brother,but what a situation they ask me to provide the papers to prove that the person is really dead,like dead certificate

If she is going for a student visa, there is 80% chance of not asked about any kid. The interview is short and her academic worthiness will be tested. Believe that she won't be asked that but not that the visa is certain o.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Yvete(f): 4:04pm On Jan 29, 2013
imperiouxx: Agents don't make, they ruin. Just want to help a bit. She is still good. Life takes the grace of God to be sustained. When application she should say no kid. If question comes to her previous application showing she got a kid... That was once but not now, she lost him/her...... shikena!

Oga Imperiouxx grin The power of the tongue is not to be messed with.

It could only get worse if she verbally confirmed having a child at that time. Those agents mess people up!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 4:06pm On Jan 29, 2013
Yvete:

It could only get worse if she verbally confirmed having a child at that time. Those agents mess people up!

No one is invulnerable to mistake. When mistake happens, you look for rectification but not just stand on the point that you've once made mistake. Well, moreso, she can claim it was a mistake from someone who filled the DS160 for her then but I'm sure with that little interview time.... none of such would be dug up.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Yvete(f): 4:15pm On Jan 29, 2013
imperiouxx: No one is invulnerable to mistake. When mistake happens, you look for rectification but not just stand on the point that you've once made mistake. Well, moreso, she can claim it was a mistake from someone who filled the DS160 for her then but I'm sure with that little interview time.... none of such would be dug up.

Yups!
Changing obvious data and lying at an interview COULD make one ineligible. Wish them luck! Hope they tell us how it goes.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Yvete(f): 4:22pm On Jan 29, 2013
kpolli: So I wasn't the only one that tot the massage institute price was ridiculous but as me wan dey act my age..... Na im I shut up
This multi-tribed Yvete, only u igbo, now yoruba, hausa (saw u write fluently once) and akata.... Tuale!!!!

I didn't want to say anything to the guy, but who knows if someone if someone is trying to take advantage of him?
Yea, I learned street Hausa growing up in AbJ. People are often surprised that I learned Spanish in the US.
Whats Tuale? ...and what language is that?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 4:23pm On Jan 29, 2013
Yvete:

Tuale means and it's contemporary Lagosian Language.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Yvete(f): 4:25pm On Jan 29, 2013
imperiouxx: Tuale means and it's contemporary Lagosian Language.

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Americanvisa: 4:46pm On Jan 29, 2013
there is no need that you will not help me even if the i did a mistake then,no one is bound to that and i believed that even if i claim it they will still not dictate it but i just feel like been truthful this period,but will the last information regarding to kid be stored in their system so that i will not fill any thing there.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Mystiqme: 5:42pm On Jan 29, 2013
Americanvisa: .

Bros, where you hide since, na you we been dey find since the part one of this thread, fa.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by badguydk: 5:44pm On Jan 29, 2013
Hey guyz, Please anyone with GMAT materials should kindly email to holladeekay@yahoo.com Thanks smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 29, 2013
please anyone that got ielets or toefl materials should help me out (ikswiss@hotmail.com) my mail
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 6:38pm On Jan 29, 2013
Yvete:

I didn't want to say anything to the guy, but who knows if someone if someone is trying to take advantage of him?
Yea, I learned street Hausa growing up in AbJ. People are often surprised that I learned Spanish in the US.

Tuale is a sign of deepest respect... Multi-linguar.... Only u one
O ga ooo

imperiouxx:

Tuale means and it's contemporary Lagosian Language.

Haaa Imperiouxx, u can lie

Yvete:

Answered
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Americanvisa: 6:54pm On Jan 29, 2013
I thank every body that have contributed,any one that my condition touched should throw more light on it.Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by ollyboy1: 7:09pm On Jan 29, 2013
Americanvisa: I thank every body that have contributed,any one that my condition touched should throw more light on it.Thanks

My bro there is no where in the ds 160 requesting for kid(s) details.if atall it comes up,its going to be during ur interview which I even doubt,so relax bro.it is well.am sure d agent didn't feel anything like u having kid in d form then,he only asked her to say that during her interview so as to av home tie,that's all.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Mamacita007(f): 7:31pm On Jan 29, 2013
Yvete:

Imperrioux yvete sef don dey call u oga.I hail oo grin grin

Yvete: Training at a massage institute costs 27,000USD?

Do NOT start the new year with financial regrets and disappointments. Please!
Bros just 4get d massage thing becos it doesn't make sense for dat amount even if its barbers training.llooll
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Mamacita007(f): 7:42pm On Jan 29, 2013
Americanvisa: there is no need that you will not help me even if the i did a mistake then,no one is bound to that and i believed that even if i claim it they will still not dictate it but i just feel like been truthful this period,but will the last information regarding to kid be stored in their system so that i will not fill any thing there.
U have no problem. As u already knw, its nt on ur ds160 so for u to be worried its like ur wifey said it to the VO d last tym except that u're fine. Or u can do as imperrioux said I.e u lost d
child. They might nt even ask ur wifey abt it.

Chris407: Hi everyone pls I am very confuse,I had my interview last year but un fortunately it didn't go wee so I wld like to reappl.
Don't be confused.if u remember ur last interview just post it so dat odas can help u correct ur mistakes b4 going back 2 d embassy again. Dats d main thing 2 worry about nt ur i-20.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Mamacita007(f): 7:51pm On Jan 29, 2013
kpolli: Tuale is a sign of deepest respect... Multi-linguar.... Only u one
O ga ooo
Just send yvete bb thumbs up smiley she go understand. Llolll grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 7:59pm On Jan 29, 2013
Mamacita007:
Just send yvete bb thumbs up smiley she go understand. Llolll grin

(y) or :E> ??
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Mamacita007(f): 8:16pm On Jan 29, 2013
kpolli: (y) or :E> ??
Hahaha its (y) of course or >3 lloolll
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Americanvisa: 8:19pm On Jan 29, 2013
thanks all of you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 9:15pm On Jan 29, 2013
Americanvisa: thanks all of you

I understand it's fear of unknown. I told you, she is going for a student visa, all she should be concern about is the academic aspect and tie to Nigeria. She won't be asked about kid stuff, she won't be asked about her previous denial story unless she did something noted or chance directed the VO to test her sincerity. And if she is asked.... She should do justice to the question.

Married..... Yes (they won't even ask for marriage cert.)
Any kid...... NO

Shikena!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 9:22pm On Jan 29, 2013
kpolli:

Haaa Imperiouxx, u can lie

Na so person wey no understand language dey take understand fast fast. Give him the opposite, he says it outside, when people fuzzy at him, then he looks for the nearest in meaning himself and understand the real meaning which will stick to his heart forever. That's what I gave Yvete.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by buzritchy: 9:51pm On Jan 29, 2013
Yvete:

Training at a massage institute costs 27,000USD?

If a visa agent is trying deceive to you, please rebuke him and he will flee.
If you're doing all of this on your own, forget the institute and work towards a degree in Nigeria that you can afford.
If you're really looking for an escape route, .......
Do NOT start the new year with financial regrets and disappointments. Please!

@Yvete
Tnx so much,aprc8. No b agent ooo. Na me dey do am my self, its true starting a newyr wt a big finance dats nt worth it**massage.inst.27k** wil rather pursue other unvsty in USA to further. At d moment am serving bt feels lyk going out for my Msc... Any idea on afordable not to expensive university. 1nce more tnx, goin to burxt d masage tin. Tnx
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by buzritchy: 9:58pm On Jan 29, 2013
jimtosam:

Massage Institute may not carry weight at the Embassy. Even colleges don't carry weight. Try to get admission to any University. When you get to America, you will change to the massage institute. You can use relatives (uncle, aunt, etc) account. But, why are you thinking of massage institute?27k tuition fee is just too much. Please, think about this.

Tnx bro,wl burst d idea of d massage tin.....at d moment am serving,do u av any idea of university nt to expensive to pursue Msc. Wud aprc8 ur respnse. Tnx bro ur advixe aprc8
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by buzritchy: 10:01pm On Jan 29, 2013
imperiouxx:

For real... my neck hurts, I need good massage on my back and neck. If we have someone that studied massaging here, don't you think it's going to be nice. Abeg, embassy give our bro visa oooo.

Funny though, letx av masage stdnt asociatn ...lol. Starting wt u as d President wink.....funy bro,aprc8 evry1ns concern
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 10:10pm On Jan 29, 2013
buzritchy:

Funny though, letx av masage stdnt asociatn ...lol. Starting wt u as d President wink.....funy bro,aprc8 evry1ns concern

Haba! Let me be the financial director. grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Americanvisa: 10:17pm On Jan 29, 2013
imperiouxx:

I understand it's fear of unknown. I told you, she is going for a student visa, all she should be concerned about is the academic aspect and tie to Nigeria. She won't be asked about kid stuff, she won't be asked about her previous denial story unless she did something noted or chance directed the VO to test her sincerity. And if she is asked.... She should do justice to the question.

Married..... Yes (they won't even ask for marriage cert.)
Any kid...... NO

Shikena!

you have been there for me all along,i appreciate

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (273)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.