Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,111 members, 7,890,695 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:27 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 - Travel (232) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 (310458 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (273) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 10:35pm On Jan 29, 2013
Mamacita007:
Hahaha its (y) of course or >3 lloolll

>3>3 ke? or is that one for me from u?? wink

buzritchy:

@Yvete
Tnx so much,aprc8. No b agent ooo. Na me dey do am my self, its true starting a newyr wt a big finance dats nt worth it**massage.inst.27k** wil rather pursue other unvsty in USA to further. At d moment am serving bt feels lyk going out for my Msc... Any idea on afordable not to expensive university. 1nce more tnx, goin to burxt d masage tin. Tnx

You wanna do ur M.Sc during or after service?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Yvete(f): 12:48am On Jan 30, 2013
kpolli: Haaa Imperiouxx, u can lie
kpolli: >3>3 ke? or is that one for me from u?? wink

Yvete likes this...

... I know Imperiouxx was messing with me. He told me the meaning already.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Yvete(f): 12:55am On Jan 30, 2013
buzritchy: @Yvete
Tnx so much,aprc8. No b agent ooo. Na me dey do am my self, its true starting a newyr wt a big finance dats nt worth it**massage.inst.27k** wil rather pursue other unvsty in USA to further. At d moment am serving bt feels lyk going out for my Msc... Any idea on afordable not to expensive university. 1nce more tnx, goin to burxt d masage tin. Tnx

You've got homework!
grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by OjaP: 1:15am On Jan 30, 2013
Yvete:

You've got homework!
grin

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeez.....this "girl" is too blunt.... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 1:43am On Jan 30, 2013
Yvete:

Yvete likes this...

... I know Imperiouxx was messing with me. He told me the meaning already.

My in-law grin cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Mamacita007(f): 2:13am On Jan 30, 2013
Dats hw problem starts again. Pple ll be commenting on things dat doesn't concern dem to spark fire on dis good thread. The same person dt was advising him nt to waste money is d same person dats blunt. Who will do d homework for him b4?

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 2:14am On Jan 30, 2013
Mamacita007: Dats hw problem starts again. Pple ll be commenting on things dat doesn't concern dem to spark fire on dis good thread. The same person dt was advising him nt to waste money is d same person dats blunt. Who will do d homework for him b4?

Mamacita calm down.... It was a light joke wink
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Mamacita007(f): 2:17am On Jan 30, 2013
kpolli: >3>3 ke? or is that one for me from u?? wink

Llooll nothing for u except Osmiley and *beer*
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 2:21am On Jan 30, 2013
Mamacita007:

Llooll nothing for u except Osmiley and *beer*

cry cry cry </3
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 3:15am On Jan 30, 2013
Mamacita007: Dats hw problem starts again. Pple ll be commenting on things dat doesn't concern dem to spark fire on dis good thread. The same person dt was advising him nt to waste money is d same person dats blunt. Who will do d homework for him b4?

Bonita, OjaP is a good friend here.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 6:22am On Jan 30, 2013
Guys check out obama's immigration speech
cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jyx3gIF5_E8
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by walex57(m): 6:38am On Jan 30, 2013
imperiouxx:

I understand it's fear of unknown. I told you, she is going for a student visa, all she should be concern about is the academic aspect and tie to Nigeria. She won't be asked about kid stuff, she won't be asked about her previous denial story unless she did something noted or chance directed the VO to test her sincerity. And if she is asked.... She should do justice to the question.

Married..... Yes (they won't even ask for marriage cert.)
Any kid...... NO

Shikena!
grin grin grin grin you and this your shikena!...omo yoruba ibile!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by buzritchy: 7:02am On Jan 30, 2013
imperiouxx:

Haba! Let me be the financial director. grin

Financial director ke..... U too like ego, manage presido, u too big pass f. Director tongue
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by buzritchy: 7:05am On Jan 30, 2013
kpolli:

>3>3 ke? or is that one for me from u?? wink

You wanna do ur M.Sc during or after service?

M.Sc after service...... But wants to start planning ahead on d requirements needed n schools to apply for. Tanks bro
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by buzritchy: 7:08am On Jan 30, 2013
[quote author=Yvete]

You've got homework!
grin[/quo

Yep, I know that's y I need expo for my homework...... Wud appreciate good info, wants to just plan well before My service ends
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Yvete(f): 7:17am On Jan 30, 2013
awww my Mamacita smiley smiley ((hugs))

If buzitchy ain't mad, nobody else matters ...
It's not rude so I can't be bothered.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by OjaP: 7:51am On Jan 30, 2013
Where is your sense of humor? shocked shocked shocked shocked
kpolli:

Mamacita calm down.... It was a light joke wink
1000 Likes
imperiouxx:

Bonita, OjaP is a good friend here.
Maybe she doesn't know.... grin grin grin grin

Yvete: awww my Mamacita smiley smiley ((hugs))

If buzitchy ain't mad, nobody else matters ...
It's not rude [/b]so I can't be bothered.
[b]Kpolli said it all. Case closed.... grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 30, 2013
Kudos to you all guys, Mamacita,Imperxx,Yvete,Kpolli,Walex and others. Inspite of school and working task,you still have time to be answering and helping your fellow compatriots. God bless you! Please what do you think of this school "University of Northern Virginia" hope it's a good school? I think they are operating in some countries too. Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by eduson002(m): 8:55am On Jan 30, 2013
Demaejy: Kudos to you all guys, Mamacita,Imperxx,Yvete,Kpolli,Walex and others. Inspite of school and working task,you still have time to be answering and helping your fellow compatriots. God bless you! Please what do you think of this school "University of Northern Virginia" hope it's a good school? I think they are operating in some countries too. Thanks
The last time I checked dat school it was not accredited.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by jimtosam: 9:29am On Jan 30, 2013
buzritchy:

Tnx bro,wl burst d idea of d massage tin.....at d moment am serving,do u av any idea of university nt to expensive to pursue Msc. Wud aprc8 ur respnse. Tnx bro ur advixe aprc8

There are many affordable schools but you must also look for an assistantship aggressively. So, which field have you decided to go for? The following schools are in the range of 6k/semester (9Credit);
WIU, Illinois
SIU, Illinois
EIU, Illinois
Lamar Unversity, TX.
Virginia State university, WG.
etc.

You can search for more.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by buzritchy: 9:45am On Jan 30, 2013
jimtosam:

There are many affordable schools but you must also look for an assistantship aggressively. So, which field have you decided to go for? The following schools are in the range of 6k/semester (9Credit);
WIU, Illinois
SIU, Illinois
EIU, Illinois
Lamar Unversity, TX.
Virginia State university, WG.
etc.

You can search for more.

Tanx i really aprc8,wud check each skuls nw....am deciding to go for business mgt or related mgt coùrse... Hw wil i seek for asistansh!p nd wats d procex of doin dat?
Tnx 4 ur insightful info..aprc8. Godblex
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by almajiri101: 10:08am On Jan 30, 2013
hello house , please I need information on how to register for GRE in Nigeria.Theres no online registation from nigeria from the ets website.pls anyone that has succeded in registering for those exams in nigeria should elucidiate more on how I can go about it.I need to register for the exam by next week.Secondly can i get to write the exams by april in that time frame? Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by eduson002(m): 12:24pm On Jan 30, 2013
almajiri101: hello house , please I need information on how to register for GRE in Nigeria.Theres no online registation from nigeria from the ets website.pls anyone that has succeded in registering for those exams in nigeria should elucidiate more on how I can go about it.I need to register for the exam by next week.Secondly can i get to write the exams by april in that time frame? Thanks

Try to read dis thread backward,nt only will u know d the way to firstlogic,u wil also learn hw to apply and process ur admission and other info u need.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 30, 2013
almajiri101: hello house , please I need information on how to register for GRE in Nigeria.Theres no online registation from nigeria from the ets website.pls anyone that has succeded in registering for those exams in nigeria should elucidiate more on how I can go about it.I need to register for the exam by next week.Secondly can i get to write the exams by april in that time frame? Thanks

Try to read backwards. It was recently dealt with even. Get someone abroad or especially in the US to use a phone call to register you via The Netherlands. The info on that mode is on the ETS site. You fill out the form and attach it to the fellow and he places the call and registers you immediately. You choose the day you want to write and venue (Mondays thru Saturdays).
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by olarwarlay(m): 10:39pm On Jan 30, 2013
@Bigfrancis211, pls I need the Toefl materials too... Would be writing mine come february! My Mail is afolabiolawale2@gmail.com... Tnx bro
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by jimtosam: 5:28am On Jan 31, 2013
buzritchy:

Tanx i really aprc8,wud check each skuls nw....am deciding to go for business mgt or related mgt coùrse... Hw wil i seek for asistansh!p nd wats d procex of doin dat?
Tnx 4 ur insightful info..aprc8. Godblex

Virtually all schools have Graduate Assistantship. Write the head of department you are applying to and ask how to apply for Graduate Assistantship. Most will require recommendation letters, statement of purpose, etc.

Since, you are going for business management some schools may require GMAT. Even if it is not a requirement, just do it for embassy purpose. Use the remaining part of ur service year to prepare for GMAT and Toefl. Target Spring 2014 admission. I guessed you would have passed out from NYSC program then.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by walex57(m): 7:36am On Jan 31, 2013
Demaejy: Kudos to you all guys, Mamacita,Imperxx,Yvete,Kpolli,Walex and others. Inspite of school and working task,you still have time to be answering and helping your fellow compatriots. God bless you! Please what do you think of this school "University of Northern Virginia" hope it's a good school? I think they are operating in some countries too. Thanks
Just as Eduson rightly said...The school is not accredited and according to wikipedia it only has "bogus" claims that are not true, so my bro...run away from that school as fast and far as you can...there are a lot of better schools here...just relax, take your time and fish them out...all the best in your search....e be like say we go put that state "Virginia" for our black book ooo...first it was VIU now it's UNV...hmmm..Virginia, Virginia... undecided
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by walex57(m): 7:38am On Jan 31, 2013

Bro, I will advise you go to either FNG centre at 40 Oduduwa way, GRA, Ikeja, Lagos or Firstlogic at Oba Akran Way also in Ikeja Lagos to register and write your GRE, TOEFL and co...I registered with FNG but wrote my exam at Firstlogic...all the best
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 31, 2013
olarwarlay: @Bigfrancis211, pls I need the Toefl materials too... Would be writing mine come february! My Mail is afolabiolawale2@gmail.com... Tnx bro

People who have got this material, should help send to these new ones. Haba! Bigfra, you go send tire!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Square65: 2:47pm On Jan 31, 2013
walex57:
Just as Eduson rightly said...The school is not accredited and according to wikipedia it only has "bogus" claims that are not true, so my bro...run away from that school as fast and far as you can...there are a lot of better schools here...just relax, take your time and fish them out...all the best in your search....e be like say we go put that state "Virginia" for our black book ooo...first it was VIU now it's UNV...hmmm..Virginia, Virginia... undecided

In fact, I think I can remember a period when the US embassy specifically warned students not to apply to the University of Northern Virginia because they lacked some required accreditations.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 3:06pm On Jan 31, 2013
walex57:

V for victory, virtue, vendetta, lipsrsealed, Virginia state and vamoose. Victory the sweetest of all.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by olarwarlay(m): 7:25pm On Jan 31, 2013
ferdimako:

People who have got this material, should help send to these new ones. Haba! Bigfra, you go send tire!

House pls, I'm begging in the name of God. I need the toefl 2013 material + cd... Biko, da allah!
My email is afolabiolawale2@gmail.com
God bless y'all!

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (273)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.